|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 1, 2013

Judged:

Morning FC ...*** Happy New Year ***

Wishing you all the best in the new year . AND wishing you an easy move too :)

Thanks for those reviews . I'm always looking for something interesting to watch and read.

Have a wonderful first day of the year to you and all your many fans and friends !:)

“TEXAS ... SECEDE”

Since: Feb 08

REPUBLIC OF TEXAS

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 1, 2013

Hatti_Hollerand wrote:
Morning FC ...*** Happy New Year ***
Wishing you all the best in the new year . AND wishing you an easy move too :)
Thanks for those reviews . I'm always looking for something interesting to watch and read.
Have a wonderful first day of the year to you and all your many fans and friends !:)
Good morning, Hatti! Love thew new avatar! It suits you well, lol ... Thank you so much for the well wishes ... I wish the best for you as well!... Hoping the library has the new Janet Evanovich book, if not, then probably I'll read the non-fiction book --- Killing of Kennedy: The Ends of Camelot ... it's gotten rave reviews and my RW/BFF just finished the book as says it was fantastic reading ... says it answered many of her questions but left her having more ... no surprise there ... and yet I'm feeling so fun, light and sassy and thinking do I really want to read something so dark and heavy? Nah, probably go for The Lion by Nelson DeMille or something by Andrew Gross, will probably flip a coin, lol ... If you have any fun selections for me please be sure and drop them for me ...

As for the first day ... going to some friends for sweet cornbread, black eyed peas and something they call greens ... don't really do the "greens' thing so will bring my pup with me ... set him under my chair and slip him my greens, LOL ... Enjoy your day, sweets! Happy New Year, Hatti! Peace & Love ~ FC <3 ...

2261 ... pair of deuces mean no table scraps for FC's pup ... poor Jax, lol

“Shadowville All-Stars”

Level 5

Since: Dec 08

Columbus, GA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 1, 2013

Judged:

Flower-Child wrote:
<quoted text>
Hey Will ... Glad you've got the time to catch up on things and friends ... Your friends are glad to see you, too! Sending love and peaceful vibes your way! FC <3 ...
8537 ... fold like a handkerchief
Doublehearts to you!

“TEXAS ... SECEDE”

REPUBLIC OF TEXAS

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 1, 2013

Judged:

Will Dockery wrote:
<quoted text>
Doublehearts to you!
Good morning to you, Will ... may you find joy, love, laughter, good health, happiness, new writing material for new songs this year and the comforts of home with family and friends, maybe cause for celebration or a gathering for music lovers for a new or old cause to benefit ill or sick musicians unable to pay their medical bills or some other cause as you recently did the first of December ... You and your band and/or friends do such a nice thing for the community ... Just wanted to let you know that I, for one, appreciate your efforts ... Carry on, Will, carry on!... Happy New Years Day ... One day at a time, my friend! Peace~FC <3 ...

“TEXAS ... SECEDE”

REPUBLIC OF TEXAS

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 1, 2013

Judged:

Happy new year
To friends who visit this place
My best wishes & thoughts
Come to you through time and space

Be safe in your travels
Be healthy in your days
Give gratitude for all you have
In each and every way

And as I often offer
May you always have
Love in your life
Joy in your heart
and
Peace in your soul

~Unknown~

“Grab all the good”

Level 5

Since: Jul 10

Rowlett Tx

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 1, 2013

Judged:

Flower-Child wrote:
<quoted text>
Good morning, Denny!... Round John Virgin, you betcha, you betcha we did! LOL ... That cracked me up when you wrote that ... Rose and I got a kick out of it ... Happy New Year, Denny! Wishing the best for you, your immediate and extended family ... Right on! Let's just take it one day at a time! woot woot! I'm just trying to figure out what happened to the Texans yesterday, they imploded ... They've got one more chance with the playoffs ... Nothing new with the 3 interceptins Romo through, he admitted being disappointed with himself ... Oh, well! Yesterdays gong and today a new beginning ... Let's go for it ...
Happy Day to you! FC <3 ...
2476 ... fold like a love note
In your church do they sing about the cross eyed bear named Gladly ?:)

“Grab all the good”

Level 5

Rowlett Tx

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 1, 2013

Judged:

Flower-Child wrote:
<quoted text>
Good morning, Hatti! Love thew new avatar! It suits you well, lol ... Thank you so much for the well wishes ... I wish the best for you as well!... Hoping the library has the new Janet Evanovich book, if not, then probably I'll read the non-fiction book --- Killing of Kennedy: The Ends of Camelot ... it's gotten rave reviews and my RW/BFF just finished the book as says it was fantastic reading ... says it answered many of her questions but left her having more ... no surprise there ... and yet I'm feeling so fun, light and sassy and thinking do I really want to read something so dark and heavy? Nah, probably go for The Lion by Nelson DeMille or something by Andrew Gross, will probably flip a coin, lol ... If you have any fun selections for me please be sure and drop them for me ...
As for the first day ... going to some friends for sweet cornbread, black eyed peas and something they call greens ... don't really do the "greens' thing so will bring my pup with me ... set him under my chair and slip him my greens, LOL ... Enjoy your day, sweets! Happy New Year, Hatti! Peace & Love ~ FC <3 ...
2261 ... pair of deuces mean no table scraps for FC's pup ... poor Jax, lol
I need to read the Kennedy book. I am a buff on the assignation and read all the books on it. What a shameful coverup. The Warren commission never wanted to find an answer

Level 10

Since: Sep 09

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 1, 2013

Judged:

Happy New Year, FC >>hugs+smiles<<

“Grab all the good”

Level 5

Rowlett Tx

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 1, 2013

Judged:

Hey Its Emma wrote:
Hi Emma. I hope this is a wonderful year for you

“Shadowville All-Stars”

Level 5

Since: Dec 08

Columbus, GA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 1, 2013

Judged:

Flower-Child wrote:
<quoted text>
Good morning to you, Will ... may you find joy, love, laughter, good health, happiness, new writing material for new songs this year and the comforts of home with family and friends, maybe cause for celebration or a gathering for music lovers for a new or old cause to benefit ill or sick musicians unable to pay their medical bills or some other cause as you recently did the first of December ... You and your band and/or friends do such a nice thing for the community ... Just wanted to let you know that I, for one, appreciate your efforts ... Carry on, Will, carry on!... Happy New Years Day ... One day at a time, my friend! Peace~FC <3 ...
Thank you, Flower!

“TEXAS ... SECEDE”

REPUBLIC OF TEXAS

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 1, 2013

Judged:

Hey Its Emma wrote:
Happy New Year to you too sweet Emma ... the magic number 13 ... it'll be a great year >>smiles and hugs<<

“TEXAS ... SECEDE”

REPUBLIC OF TEXAS

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 1, 2013

Judged:

Will Dockery wrote:
<quoted text>
Thank you, Flower!
you betcha, Will! FC <3 ...

“TEXAS ... SECEDE”

REPUBLIC OF TEXAS

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 1, 2013

Judged:

Denny Crain wrote:
<quoted text>Hi Emma. I hope this is a wonderful year for you
;)

“Standin' In A”

Level 8

Since: May 11

Shaft Of Light

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 1, 2013

Judged:

We made it through another Christmas and New Year's.

“TEXAS ... SECEDE”

REPUBLIC OF TEXAS

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 1, 2013

Judged:

Fisherman 808 wrote:
We made it through another Christmas and New Year's.
Good evening Fishman! Happy New Year ... May it be a good one for all of us ... Good to see you and thanks for coming by, Fishman ... Live long and prosper ... Hearts, FC <3 ...

BON JOVI ~ IT'S MY LIFE ...
http://www.youtube.com/watch...
I just want to live while I'm alive ...

“Standin' In A”

Level 8

Shaft Of Light

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 1, 2013

Judged:

Flower-Child wrote:
<quoted text>
Good evening Fishman! Happy New Year ... May it be a good one for all of us ... Good to see you and thanks for coming by, Fishman ... Live long and prosper ... Hearts, FC <3 ...
BON JOVI ~ IT'S MY LIFE ...
I just want to live while I'm alive ...
Wow, that video has almost 100,000,000 views!
I hope 2013 is a good one for you too.

“TEXAS ... SECEDE”

REPUBLIC OF TEXAS

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 1, 2013

Judged:

Fisherman 808 wrote:
<quoted text>
Wow, that video has almost 100,000,000 views!
I hope 2013 is a good one for you too.
Yes, it's been viewed quite a bit ... I love that video ... and the song ... Thank you, Fishman ... I'll have to tell you the story I told OS;) earlier in a PM ... might as well tell you ... it's kind of funny, well, it was freaky at the time ...

I'm not the suspicious TYPE but as I was leaving my best friends house today after black eyed peas, sweet cornbread and something she called turnip greens (yuck) I unlocked the front door to leave and I'll be danged if a black cat almost walked in the front door, geesh! I closed the door, went to the kitchen, and asked her if it was alright if I went out the garage door. She said, sure ... so I DID! LOL ... It seems the cat might have been a "drop off" and is homeless ... she hasn't fed it "yet" and IDK if she has any intentions to feed the poor thing ... 2013 ... no, I'm not superstitious ... LOL ... Enjoy the rest of your evening ... FC <3 ...

STEVIE WONDER ~ SUPERSTITION ...

“Standin' In A”

Level 8

Shaft Of Light

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 1, 2013

Judged:

Flower-Child wrote:
<quoted text>
Yes, it's been viewed quite a bit ... I love that video ... and the song ... Thank you, Fishman ... I'll have to tell you the story I told OS;) earlier in a PM ... might as well tell you ... it's kind of funny, well, it was freaky at the time ...
I'm not the suspicious TYPE but as I was leaving my best friends house today after black eyed peas, sweet cornbread and something she called turnip greens (yuck) I unlocked the front door to leave and I'll be danged if a black cat almost walked in the front door, geesh! I closed the door, went to the kitchen, and asked her if it was alright if I went out the garage door. She said, sure ... so I DID! LOL ... It seems the cat might have been a "drop off" and is homeless ... she hasn't fed it "yet" and IDK if she has any intentions to feed the poor thing ... 2013 ... no, I'm not superstitious ... LOL ... Enjoy the rest of your evening ... FC <3 ...
STEVIE WONDER ~ SUPERSTITION ...
Maybe it's good luck!
We have a white cat that has pretty much moved in with the wild cat I brought home. lol Get a white one?(I'm not going to make a joke about the black cat coming for black eyed peas, cornbread and turnip greens-- lol)
Stevie's 'Superstition' made me think of John Kay who I liked a lot too, about the same time period.

John Kay- To Be Alive

I don't know-
I don't know-

“TEXAS ... SECEDE”

REPUBLIC OF TEXAS

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 1, 2013

Judged:

Fisherman 808 wrote:
<quoted text>
Maybe it's good luck!
We have a white cat that has pretty much moved in with the wild cat I brought home. lol Get a white one?(I'm not going to make a joke about the black cat coming for black eyed peas, cornbread and turnip greens-- lol)
Stevie's 'Superstition' made me think of John Kay who I liked a lot too, about the same time period.
John Kay- To Be Alive
I don't know-
I don't know-
LOL ... the black cat coming for black eyed peas and more, haha ... good one, Fishman ...

That is a fantastic song ... Listening through my headphones ... I remember getting Steppenwolf's albums from a grocery store, Minimax ... my mom said is was "devil" music ... My daddy said, "let her expand into different genres" ... best thing he could've ever encouraged me to do ... and I did ...

I cranked it up one day and I remember laughing when my daddy said, "turn down that monkey music", LOL ... it was the Monkees >>laughing<< ...

These are some heavy lyrics ... JOHN KAY ~ TO BE ALIVE ...

I don't know why you moan and pout
All the world lies at your feet
Like a child you sit and wonder, who's to blame for your defeat
I have tried to give you comfort
I have lent you a patient ear
Had I known why you're complaining, I'd have shown you trouble and fear

Gonna take you to the cliff side on a mountain so high
That when you look down, lord you'll shake and tremble
Afraid to die, afraid to die
Gonna send you the devil when your nightmares arrive
Then when you wake up, lord you'll feel glad to be alive, to be alive

Gonna show you the playground of misery and despair
That you might touch a helpless hand with some compassion
And learn to care, yes learn to care ...

those were some heavy times back then, too!... I've still got my headphones on listening to THE PUSHER now ... well, heck ... might as well drop it ...

STEPPENWOLF ~ THE PUSHER ...

“Standin' In A”

Level 8

Shaft Of Light

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 1, 2013

Judged:

Flower-Child wrote:
<quoted text>
LOL ... the black cat coming for black eyed peas and more, haha ... good one, Fishman ...
That is a fantastic song ... Listening through my headphones ... I remember getting Steppenwolf's albums from a grocery store, Minimax ... my mom said is was "devil" music ... My daddy said, "let her expand into different genres" ... best thing he could've ever encouraged me to do ... and I did ...
I cranked it up one day and I remember laughing when my daddy said, "turn down that monkey music", LOL ... it was the Monkees >>laughing<< ...
These are some heavy lyrics ... JOHN KAY ~ TO BE ALIVE ...
Gonna take you to the cliff side on a mountain so high
That when you look down, lord you'll shake and tremble
Afraid to die, afraid to die
Gonna send you the devil when your nightmares arrive
Then when you wake up, lord you'll feel glad to be alive, to be alive
Gonna show you the playground of misery and despair
That you might touch a helpless hand with some compassion
And learn to care, yes learn to care ...
those were some heavy times back then, too!... I've still got my headphones on listening to THE PUSHER now ... well, heck ... might as well drop it ...
STEPPENWOLF ~ THE PUSHER ...
Yeah, I liked Steppenwolf a lot. Was thinking that my group played a Steppenwolf song in 8th and 9th grade and looked on Youtube, but I think we didn't, not sure. We couldn't play the real good songs, we weren't that good. I was thinking maybe Born To Be Wild, but can't remember. I remember doing Incense and Peppermints by the Stawberry Alarmclock-
I remember having some High School guys say we did Crimson and Clover good (not so sure it was that good- lol)
Tommy James and the Shondells
And Mony Mony (LOL)
We would practice in my garage, don't know what my parents thought! lol
Honest, I had no idea what most of the songs (or words) were about.
They probably wouldn't have been surprised with the Pusher? lol

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

229 Users are viewing the Weird Forum right now

Search the Weird Forum:
Title Updated Last By Comments
SOON! the dollar will be "WORTHLESS" 4 min business news 24
how to forget a person u love but has hurt u? (Apr '11) 6 min buck 158
What's that in your hand? (Jul '13) 6 min honeymylove 38
Tell Us Who or What You Really Are,...? (Apr '13) 7 min Your Daddy 1,540
why is word woman ob sessed with spirit girl 10 min buck 19
I Like..... 17 min honeymylove 59
topix.com describe in one word (Apr '13) 19 min synonym 65
What are you thinking about now? (Jun '10) 23 min Roxie Darling 15,301
El's Kitchen (Feb '09) 3 hr LOST IN MISSISSIPPI 35,036