Rowlett Tx

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 31, 2012

Judged:

Good morning sweet Flower and best New Year wishes to all who come here :)

“TEXAS ... SECEDE”

Since: Feb 08

REPUBLIC OF TEXAS

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 31, 2012

Judged:

Wildbluerose wrote:
Hey Flower...
LOVED Laughing with you tonight... I hope that you sleep well and wake, rested, refreshed and ready to face the New Year Head On...
Sorry those horses went and ran over the fellas from Texas... Something about those Wild Horses...
http://www.youtube.com/watch...
The Red one at 1:13 looks like Ladys Red Fury...
I hope that You know just how much I appreciate YOU! cause if ya don't I'm just gonna have to tell you again...
Sending you all my best and warmest wishes and a bunch of love... Sweet Dreams...
((Love-n-Hugs))
@}-'--,---
Good morning, Rose ... I laughed even after we hung up ... I slept real well, crashed right out ... it does seem that we finally got a little rain overnight and msn.com/weather says 100% humidity, ya think, lol ... got the front and back door open and I suspect we'll have mold warning out after a dusting of sprinkling and what little rain we got so get the benadryl out, haha ... dressed and ready for the gym, IDK why I put perfume on ... made me sneeze, lol ... probably smell me before I get around the corner ... better get the old wash cloth out and scrub some off ... If I can smell it I know the others can, ha!... It was fun laughing again with you last night ... I bugged RH last night after I s/w you ... it's all good ... then, poof, out like a light ... Hope your New Years eve is a good one ... Hope to hades 2013 is kinder to us than 2012 ... it just has to be ... praying for it anyway! Love ya to bits ... take care! Love ya, mean it ...

4220 ... full house for a group hug ... can't beat that

“TEXAS ... SECEDE”

REPUBLIC OF TEXAS

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 31, 2012

Denny Crain wrote:
Good morning sweet Flower and best New Year wishes to all who come here :)
Good morning, Denny ... thank you for the best New Year wishes ... the best to you, your lady, children, grandchildren and friends ... Best of 2013 ... spread the love ... FC <3 ...

“TEXAS ... SECEDE”

REPUBLIC OF TEXAS

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 31, 2012

Ricky F wrote:
<quoted text>And a special Happy new year to you FC!
9773 bets left over Christmas candy
Happy New Ricky! That candy is still good ... I'm waiting on the candy the 3 Kings will bring us on January 6th, lol ... Patience, my friend ... the 6th is fast approaching as is the new year ... Have fun tonight and see you next year, lol ... Love ya, bud! FC <3 ...

fold like an oragami ...

“TEXAS ... SECEDE”

REPUBLIC OF TEXAS

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 31, 2012

Judged:

Ricky F wrote:
HaPpY NeW YeAr!
;)

BLIND LEMON JEFFERSON ~ HAPPY NEW YEAR BLUES ... 1928 ...

7919 ...

“ROCK ON ROCKERS!!”

Level 8

Since: Mar 11

Rockin' USA ;)

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 31, 2012

Judged:

Flower...gather all YOUR LOVE BEADS...and LET'S ROCK 2013 in at ALL of the Offbeat Bars..
WHERE should we start??

“TEXAS ... SECEDE”

REPUBLIC OF TEXAS

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 31, 2012

Judged:

SAM LIGHTNIN' HOPKINS ~ HAPPY NEW YEAR ...
love it ...

“100% Princess”

Level 8

Since: Jan 07

and totally harmless

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 31, 2012

Judged:

Good morning Flower.... Hope you are having a good day. Currently trying to OD on NCIS....lol

Hugs and hearts

“Ridin' The Devils Little Horse”

Since: Mar 08

Straight To Hells Door

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 31, 2012

Judged:

Flower-Child wrote:
<quoted text>
Good morning, Rose ... I laughed even after we hung up ... I slept real well, crashed right out ... it does seem that we finally got a little rain overnight and msn.com/weather says 100% humidity, ya think, lol ... got the front and back door open and I suspect we'll have mold warning out after a dusting of sprinkling and what little rain we got so get the benadryl out, haha ... dressed and ready for the gym, IDK why I put perfume on ... made me sneeze, lol ... probably smell me before I get around the corner ... better get the old wash cloth out and scrub some off ... If I can smell it I know the others can, ha!... It was fun laughing again with you last night ... I bugged RH last night after I s/w you ... it's all good ... then, poof, out like a light ... Hope your New Years eve is a good one ... Hope to hades 2013 is kinder to us than 2012 ... it just has to be ... praying for it anyway! Love ya to bits ... take care! Love ya, mean it ...
4220 ... full house for a group hug ... can't beat that
Good Afternoon Flower...
I was laughing with my Sister on the phone a little while ago.. I was telling her how if you are in Indiana you can't get there from here... That's why our State song is Wander Indiana...hahahahaha
I was still laughing last night too...
I really enjoy our little chats.... My heart smiles when I pick up the phone and hear your voice...Yep it does...
:o)
I hope and I pray that 2013 will bring us all just a bit more in the way of happiness and prosperity...
2012 has been a rough year for this ol' gal and I'm glad to see it gone...
Sending you all my best and warmest wishes...
((Love-n-Hugs))
@}-'--,---

9117.... I'd Bet on a Pair like Us Anyday!!!

“To contract new debts...”

Level 6

Since: Apr 08

is not the way to pay old ones

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 31, 2012

Judged:

Happy New Year

“Grab all the good”

Level 5

Since: Jul 10

Rowlett Tx

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 1, 2013

Judged:

Good morning Flower. We fooled death again and made it through another year:)

“TEXAS ... SECEDE”

REPUBLIC OF TEXAS

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 1, 2013

Colorado Chick wrote:
Flower...gather all YOUR LOVE BEADS...and LET'S ROCK 2013 in at ALL of the Offbeat Bars..
WHERE should we start??
Happy Rockin' New Year, CC!!!!!... Hope yours started out righteous as mine did ... nice and quiet not before I was right out the door after being shoulder to shoulder and being sloshed all over with other peoples drinks, and LOTS of good blues music, lol ... Had a good time though ... Hope your New Years was a good one!!! Here we are in the year 2013 ... Best wishes for a fantabulous year, CC! >>sending love and peaceful vibes your way<< FC <3 ...

5354 ...

“TEXAS ... SECEDE”

REPUBLIC OF TEXAS

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 1, 2013

Hitesrunprincess wrote:
Good morning Flower.... Hope you are having a good day. Currently trying to OD on NCIS....lol
Hugs and hearts
Good morning, Princess ... Happy New Year!!!!... I had a great day all week ... accomplished all I wanted before year end so it was all good ... Can't ever seem to get enough of old Jethro Leroy Gibbs can you, lol ... >>slap<< hahahaha ... Princess, this year is going to be the best, I can just feel it ... Hope the same for you, your family and friends ... yippee ... Enjoy the rest of your holiday weekend! Have fun! Luvya, mean it! FC <3 ...

3909 ... full house says you definitely will

“TEXAS ... SECEDE”

REPUBLIC OF TEXAS

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 1, 2013

Judged:

Wildbluerose wrote:
<quoted text>
Good Afternoon Flower...
I was laughing with my Sister on the phone a little while ago.. I was telling her how if you are in Indiana you can't get there from here... That's why our State song is Wander Indiana...hahahahaha
I was still laughing last night too...
I really enjoy our little chats.... My heart smiles when I pick up the phone and hear your voice...Yep it does...
:o)
I hope and I pray that 2013 will bring us all just a bit more in the way of happiness and prosperity...
2012 has been a rough year for this ol' gal and I'm glad to see it gone...
Sending you all my best and warmest wishes...
((Love-n-Hugs))
@}-'--,---
9117.... I'd Bet on a Pair like Us Anyday!!!
Good morning Rose and Happy New Year 2013 ... Well, it certainly doesn't take much to get us giggling or letting loose with laughter ... geesh, sometimes I get cramps in my sides from laughing, gal ... gimme a break sometimes, lol ... sometimes I wonder if someone, like the g-men, are listening in on our conversations and how they can control themselves ... next thing you see coming down our sidewalks would be "the people, the people, the people", hahahahahaha ... j/k ...

okay, so here's the story ... Terry needed renewal of her drivers license since obviously it expired ... It'd take all morning to get it renewed in Austin so we took an all morning drive into Marble Falls and had breakfast at the famous Bluebonnet Cafe. From there we visited the DOT (Dept of Transportation) took 5 minutes to get her paper license, get her mug shot and leave ... We went to Lake Marble Falls and walked around the park, took pictures and drove to the hotel to get on their balcony to take more pics ... The manager came out to smoke a cigarette ... she was very nice and told us we could come in the lobby if we liked as it was very very windy that day ... We stood on the balcony, shoulder to shoulder (small balcony), I was in the middle ... We were talking, I was face to face, more like nose to nose, and she complimented on my beautiful smile, straight teeth, the color of my lipstick and how moist it was, yadi yadi yada ... Asked me the year, make and model of my lipstick ... I couldn't remember what color it was, she said it was kind of red ... oh, snap ... I had red nail polish for the holidays but I couldn't remember year make and model of said lipstick ... so we said goodbye and went on over to Chili's ... took more pics and had some nachos and a beverage ... We hung around there a little and exited to our vehicle ... I looked in the mirror before we took off so I could re-apply my lipstick ... I said to Terry, "OMIGOSH"

Terry: she replied in horror as if something was wrong, "WHAT" ...

me: "I've got a piece of pepper between my right front tooth and my eye tooth" ...

Terry: "let me see" ...

me: "that lady should've told me about this piece of pepper stuck in my tooth that obviously didn't get ground through the peppermill"

Terry: "oh, FC, it's not that bad!"

me: "what do you mean Terry? It's the size of a peppercorn! It's so big it could have it's own zipcode!"

Terry laughed so hard she spewed her drink all over my dashboard ... it's been sticky ever since ... well, we wiped it down with Armor All ...

The Sunday before Christmas we have A Texas hoedown at her F-I-L's home ... BBQ with all the fixin's ... We tell the story ... it goes over well except they now tell me that REVLON has come out with a new color for the GOTH people and have named it, "PEPPERCORN" ... Now, ain't that the pip? LOLOL ... I'll never live that one down, hahahahhaha ...

I guess this is one of those things you'd have to been there, lol ...

typed off the tips of my fingers and top of my head, Not Proofread!...

“TEXAS ... SECEDE”

REPUBLIC OF TEXAS

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 1, 2013

Hunglo wrote:
Happy New Year
Happy New Year, H'Lo ... top of the morning to you ... Goodness, H'Lo ... either you were out late or up early with the roosters, lol ... wishing you the best of years to come starting with 2013 ... The best starting today! Peace & Love your way, too! FC <3 ...

5659 ... peanut butter pretzels

“268th Attack Hel Bn”

Level 8

Since: May 07

AH-1S Cobra

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 1, 2013

Judged:

Morning sweetie.

“TEXAS ... SECEDE”

REPUBLIC OF TEXAS

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 1, 2013

Denny Crain wrote:
Good morning Flower. We fooled death again and made it through another year:)
Good morning, Denny!... Round John Virgin, you betcha, you betcha we did! LOL ... That cracked me up when you wrote that ... Rose and I got a kick out of it ... Happy New Year, Denny! Wishing the best for you, your immediate and extended family ... Right on! Let's just take it one day at a time! woot woot! I'm just trying to figure out what happened to the Texans yesterday, they imploded ... They've got one more chance with the playoffs ... Nothing new with the 3 interceptins Romo through, he admitted being disappointed with himself ... Oh, well! Yesterdays gong and today a new beginning ... Let's go for it ...
Happy Day to you! FC <3 ...

2476 ... fold like a love note

“TEXAS ... SECEDE”

REPUBLIC OF TEXAS

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 1, 2013

Judged:

****MOVIE REVIEW*****
Australia ft Nicole Kidman & Hugh Jackmans ... EXCELLENT ... just a delightful movie and I'd watch it again ... get it through Netflix and/or Redbox ... it's a great movie ...

“TEXAS ... SECEDE”

REPUBLIC OF TEXAS

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 1, 2013

Judged:

*****BOOK REVIEW*****
Love in a Nutshell by Janet Evanovich ... a very lovely little book ... it was fun, funny, light little mystery book ... not heavy, no murder ... easy, fast reading ...

NEW BOOK by Janet Evanovich out this month Jan 2013 ... named THE HUSBAND LIST ... that should be interesting, lol ...

9680 ... straight, to the next thread, lol

“TEXAS ... SECEDE”

REPUBLIC OF TEXAS

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 1, 2013

Judged:

Rotor Head wrote:
Morning sweetie.
Morning Rotor!... and if I could reach into my monitor and grab a hold of you I'd give you a big smooch, lol ... so settle for this --->>mwah<<

Wishing you a 2013 filled with love, peace, health, laughter and happiness ... Love ya! FC <3 ...

5933 ...

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

•••
•••