“Grab all the good”

Level 5

Since: Jul 10

Rowlett Tx

#18248 Dec 30, 2012
Flower-Child wrote:
<quoted text>
Good evening, Denny ... yep, I skipped on Les Mis, too ... never caught my breath long enough to catch Django, either ... been home long enough to tend to my pups and get caught up on my email ... play some songs and get here ... Maybe catch Django when the workin' folk get back to work on Wednesday, nah ... Maybe, IDK ... who knows, I just realized it's another 4 day weekend, whew! lol ... Hope you're enjoying your weekend ... Let me know if you watch Django ... Have fun! FC <3 ...
1562 ... fold in half
I sure will let you know Flower. I had never read the first Jack Reacher "Kill Floor" I bought it on line and it was the first time I have read a book pn my I Pad. I didn't think I would like that but I love it on I pad. Great for reading at night in bed with out a light.

“Grab all the good”

Level 5

Since: Jul 10

Rowlett Tx

#18249 Dec 30, 2012
Flower-Child wrote:
<quoted text>
Good evening, Rose ... why you taking down the decorations down? "We 3 Kings of Orient are, bearing gifts ... blah blah ... the Kings are bringing gifts ... 6th of January, remember?... Yall don't do that up there? We always got candy and more gifts ... This is Texas, gal ... oh, well ... always looked forward to more stuff in January ... bummer for you, boo-hoo, hahahahaha ... Well, hope it dried up by now for ya ... it's been dry and cold and just how I like it ... it spritzed for a minute yesterday or the other day, I think ... that's about how it was, too! Just a thought ... Pooh Bear is snoring and Jax is ... oh, noooooooo ... he's outside, hold on ........ is now insided ... It's been a nice day ... the usual, went out with Bren for breakfast and got some good after Christmas, before New Years deals ... more "stuff" lol ... Texans/Colts @ Noon on CBS tomorrow but I'll be at the gym so I'll miss some of it ... I think there are some injuries plaguing the Colts so hopefully it'll be a win for the Texans ... I did hear the Coach for the Colts has leukemia to which he was recently diagnosed and so sorry to hear that and prayers sent his way ... Anyhow, may the best team win ... We NEED this win and to Tom Brady ... kiss my grits, LOL ... TTYS, Rose! Love ya, mean it! FC <3 ...
8086 ... full house, Texans for the win ...
When we set up the Nativity scene we have the 3 fireman and the little fat guy. They are 3 wise men coming from a far and round John Virgin :)

“Ridin' The Devils Little Horse”

Since: Mar 08

Straight To Hells Door

#18250 Dec 30, 2012
Good Afternoon Flower...
IT's FREAKIN" FREEZING!!!! Seriously the sun is shining but it's still a pure misery to be outside for more than a few minutes....
I was so bundled up I felt like if I fell over it wouldn't have hurt much other than my pride...hahahahaha
Everything is covered in a crust of ice... not nearly as pretty this morning as it was yesterday...
So my big plans are to wash up all the dogs blankets and to go to the bank and the grocery store... Not that I planned on it but I will also be mopping the floor numerous times today as I did yesterday and all the days before when it's rained... DANG MUD!!!
Right now I'm just waiting on my ride to show up...
I hope that you are having a great day so far and I hope that no matter what you do you will enjoy yourself... Keep counting those little blessings...
:o)
Sending you all my best and warmest wishes along with a bunch of love....
((Love-n-Hugs))
@}-'--,---

5922.... FOLD like a cold wet sock...

Straight To Hells Door

#18251 Dec 30, 2012
Warm Greetings to all of Flower Childs friends.. I hope that each of you will have a great day.. filled with the joys of laughter and the comforts of love...
@}-'--,---

4988... bet a cold wet sock...

“stand up and be counted”

Level 5

Since: Apr 07

Doncaster.S.Yorkshire. England

#18252 Dec 30, 2012
Hiya all, my socks are wet too.
This looks to be the wettest year on record for GB, and don't we know it.
It's cold tonight and wet yet again, and the wind is trying to blow my shed down. I believe we have around 290 flood warnings across the country but fortunately we're not amongst them, so, it's time to wish one and all a very Happy New Year.
Steady on the booze now and walk safe.
See you around for the whole of next year.

“Live Each Day and Have Fun !”

Level 4

Since: Nov 12

Where I am at .

#18253 Dec 30, 2012
Wow, like lets get together here and smoke some grass is fire on so rods1 can dry his socks hey man another year cool. Hope its better than the last man.

“TEXAS ... SECEDE”

Since: Feb 08

REPUBLIC OF TEXAS

#18254 Dec 30, 2012
Wildbluerose wrote:
<quoted text>
Hey Flower..
Just droppin' by before I head off to bed..
Nope we never waited till the 6th to take down the decorations.. unless we just felt lazy or were enjoying the lights..hahahaha... The extra gifts sound nice.. but nope we never followed that tradition..
It's around 26 degrees's tonight.. when the wind blows it'll cut right through you... with the wind chill the temperature is a whoppin' 15 degrees... weuns is sum cold folks `round here when wez gots to goes outside.. It even effects my speech pattern....
;o)
Tell those fur kids they better mind you.. Mine have been hitting their marks and more than happy to come back in the house.. well all of them except that big German kid... She loves the snow and this was her first real time playing in it.. when she was a little baby she did go out but it was a carry her out and carry her back kind of thing and by the time she was potty trained it was spring.. She turned 1 year old on December 4th.... I wish you could have seen her.. You would have busted up laughing just like I did...She looked pretty silly with snow all over her nose, her mouth in a big wide grin with her tounge hanging out... She's such a goof...
I heard something about the coach being sick but I didn't really pay attention.. and If Our Colts are lame then You know what a Texan would do with a lame horse... right?
;o)
I hope that your day was a really good one and I hope that all of your dreams will be light and that your night will be peaceful...
((Love-n-Hugs))
@}-'--,---
7464... Fold like a fresh from the dryer blanket...
Hi Rose ... I DO NOT want to hear about the Colts game, okay? Okay! LOL ... I just saw the last 4 minutes of the game when I got home ... that was enough ... I've been reading since then and watching, rather listening (on low) the Denver game ... charging up my cell phone ...

6136 ... pair of 6's gets me a charged up phone

“TEXAS ... SECEDE”

REPUBLIC OF TEXAS

#18255 Dec 30, 2012
Will Dockery wrote:
<quoted text>
Great song...
Hi Will ... good to see you again ... hope all has been well in your corner of the world ... it's been beautiful down here .... Wishing the best for you 2013 ... Take care, be safe! Peace ~ FC <3 ...

“TEXAS ... SECEDE”

REPUBLIC OF TEXAS

#18256 Dec 30, 2012
Denny Crain wrote:
<quoted text>When we set up the Nativity scene we have the 3 fireman and the little fat guy. They are 3 wise men coming from a far and round John Virgin :)
>>laughs out loud<< round John Virgin ... yall say that too, huh?... of course, we're Texan Denny! hahahaha ... got me laughing over here ... Catch you on the morrow ...

1954 ... it was a very good year

“TEXAS ... SECEDE”

REPUBLIC OF TEXAS

#18257 Dec 30, 2012
Wildbluerose wrote:
Good Afternoon Flower...
IT's FREAKIN" FREEZING!!!! Seriously the sun is shining but it's still a pure misery to be outside for more than a few minutes....
I was so bundled up I felt like if I fell over it wouldn't have hurt much other than my pride...hahahahaha
Everything is covered in a crust of ice... not nearly as pretty this morning as it was yesterday...
So my big plans are to wash up all the dogs blankets and to go to the bank and the grocery store... Not that I planned on it but I will also be mopping the floor numerous times today as I did yesterday and all the days before when it's rained... DANG MUD!!!
Right now I'm just waiting on my ride to show up...
I hope that you are having a great day so far and I hope that no matter what you do you will enjoy yourself... Keep counting those little blessings...
:o)
Sending you all my best and warmest wishes along with a bunch of love....
((Love-n-Hugs))
@}-'--,---
5922.... FOLD like a cold wet sock...
Hello again Rose ... now I gotta look up your address and check out your wx ... hold on ... okay, it's 31 degrees now, with a low of 26 and dewpoint of 23 degrees ... not good ... humidity of 72%... yep, it's cold ... and to walk the pack in it, yuck! You're a better woman than I, lol ... how many times a day? Yikes! Jax is sleeping in his bed, PB is behind me on the area rug and FINALLY, 60 Minutes is on and the Denver game is over ... Now, I missed who is in the playoffs ... oh, well! I'll hear about it later ... The Texans let me down today but what I hear, they don't deserve to be in the playoffs the way they played, OY ---> did I just say that? Well, by the PM's I got, that's what I was told ... And WTH, who is begging me for a wx report? More like groveling, LOLOL, hahahahahhahaha ... cracks me up ... Oh, okay ... TTYS, stand-by! Love ya, mean it! FC <3 ...

2822 ... 3 of a kind ... insulated boots

“TEXAS ... SECEDE”

REPUBLIC OF TEXAS

#18258 Dec 30, 2012
rods1 wrote:
It's cold tonight and wet yet again, and the wind is trying to blow my shed down. I believe we have around 290 flood warnings across the country but fortunately we're not amongst them, so, it's time to wish one and all a very Happy New Year.
Good evening, Sir Rod ... good to see and hear from you ... it's still raining there? Goodness ... you and Rose need boats ... I got a paddle if that'll help, lol ... I can imagine yall are getting tired of it while down here in Texas we're tired of the drought ... it's either feast or famine ... it's either we need drinking water or do the rice farmers get water for their crops and such ... sad situation ... In any event, I hope things get better in yours and Rose's situation as it must be getting very old ... Year end is nearing and a brand new year is coming and it's going to be awesome ... All I've got is a pair of 2's for my numbers Sir Rod ... but we've had quite a 2012 and what happened in 2012 stays in 2012 ... let's have a super duper 2013 ... ONWARD THROUGH THE FOG! Yeah! Let's go ... Hope you're resting peacefully by now, Sir Rod, as it's quite late but you'll find this post in the morning ... Have a great day and we'll talk later ... Much love and affection! FC <3 ...

2824 ... pair of dry socks

“TEXAS ... SECEDE”

REPUBLIC OF TEXAS

#18259 Dec 30, 2012
oldsugar wrote:
Wow, like lets get together here and smoke some grass is fire on so rods1 can dry his socks hey man another year cool. Hope its better than the last man.
Dude, I'm not a man ... we'll put the wet socks by the fireplace and dry the socks ... that usually works, lol ... but yeah, 2013 is going to be an awesome year! Best of years to come! Hope for all of us! Peace ~ FC <3 ...

9071 ... a pair of a ace's ~ not a great hand ~ ah, put another log on the fire

“Live Each Day and Have Fun !”

Level 4

Since: Nov 12

Where I am at .

#18260 Dec 30, 2012
Hey man ace's and 8's Glad you told me , it would had been one heck of a surprise man. LMAO ! I wouldn't want that dude gotta bad bag. Peace man !

“Shadowville All-Stars”

Level 5

Since: Dec 08

Columbus, GA

#18261 Dec 30, 2012
Flower-Child wrote:
<quoted text>
Hi Will ... good to see you again ... hope all has been well in your corner of the world ... it's been beautiful down here .... Wishing the best for you 2013 ... Take care, be safe! Peace ~ FC <3 ...
Hello Flower... just popping in here and there, catching up on things and frinds...

“TEXAS ... SECEDE”

REPUBLIC OF TEXAS

#18262 Dec 30, 2012
Will Dockery wrote:
<quoted text>
Hello Flower... just popping in here and there, catching up on things and frinds...
Hey Will ... Glad you've got the time to catch up on things and friends ... Your friends are glad to see you, too! Sending love and peaceful vibes your way! FC <3 ...

8537 ... fold like a handkerchief

“TEXAS ... SECEDE”

REPUBLIC OF TEXAS

#18263 Dec 30, 2012
oldsugar wrote:
Hey man ace's and 8's Glad you told me , it would had been one heck of a surprise man. LMAO ! I wouldn't want that dude gotta bad bag. Peace man !
LOL ...

9522 ... pair of deuces, 9 high ... just lucky I spelled deuces correctly, hahahaha, bet an old Webster's Dictionary

Straight To Hells Door

#18264 Dec 30, 2012
rods1 wrote:
Hi again Sir Rods..
Yep it's been a big wet one and not the good kind...smooch!!
Keep the feet warm and dry and I sure hope the shed stays up... The wind cuts right through me...
I hear theres an Ark builder over in the Netherlands...
;o)
sounds like his completion of the project is right on time...
We gotta get those blueprints...
Don't know about walking steady but I can stagger with the best of `em.... hahahahaha...
Wishing You and Yours All The Brightest Blessings For the New Year.... and Always... MUCH LOVE!
((Love-n-Hugs))
@}-'--,---

Straight To Hells Door

#18265 Dec 30, 2012
Hey Flower...
LOVED Laughing with you tonight... I hope that you sleep well and wake, rested, refreshed and ready to face the New Year Head On...
Sorry those horses went and ran over the fellas from Texas... Something about those Wild Horses...

The Red one at 1:13 looks like Ladys Red Fury...

I hope that You know just how much I appreciate YOU! cause if ya don't I'm just gonna have to tell you again...
Sending you all my best and warmest wishes and a bunch of love... Sweet Dreams...
((Love-n-Hugs))
@}-'--,---

“Incorrupta fides, nudaque veri”

Level 9

Since: May 07

Vincit qui se vincit

#18266 Dec 31, 2012
HaPpY NeW YeAr!

“Incorrupta fides, nudaque veri”

Level 9

Since: May 07

Vincit qui se vincit

#18267 Dec 31, 2012
Flower-Child wrote:
<quoted text>
Hey Will ... Glad you've got the time to catch up on things and friends ... Your friends are glad to see you, too! Sending love and peaceful vibes your way! FC <3 ...
8537 ... fold like a handkerchief
And a special Happy new year to you FC!

9773 bets left over Christmas candy

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Weird Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
What are you thinking about now? (Jun '10) 7 min Spirit67_ 24,007
Create "short sentences using the last word" (Aug '12) 7 min andet1987 7,356
Evolution vs. Creation (Jul '11) 8 min FREE SERVANT 127,901
*add A word / drop a word* (Nov '12) 11 min Spirit67_ 9,189
The Letter "C" (Aug '09) 14 min Spirit67_ 5,462
Ferguson Grand Jury Reaches Decision 14 min Mitt s Airtight D... 319
only TWO words! (Nov '08) 17 min Spirit67_ 25,564
What song are you listening to right now? (Apr '08) 17 min dandylioness 151,117
Bill Cosby 20 min Mitt s Airtight D... 241
Woman Arrested For $6400 Sausage Heist 2 hr Mitt s Airtight D... 15