Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 28, 2012

Judged:

Flower-Child wrote:
<quoted text>
Good morning, Princess ... that's too funny ... I think Coop is an outdoors-y kind of guy ... likes looking at the stars at night and thinking what kind of mischief he can get into the next day ... yep, I think he plans it down to the wire, LOL ... It's going to be a nice day ... Hope yours is as well ... Enjoy it ... Luvya, FC <3 ...
P.S. Full moon tonight ... No wonder the crazies are out ... including my impersonater, LOL
Impersonator? You are toooooo much of an original to have an impersonator.... lol. They might try, but there's no way they'll fool anyone....

As far as Cooper goes. This morning, there's sort of a "tent" in the yard with his blanket....lol. I'd better get it up before Coop and Jack decide to play tug of war with it.....lol.

“Grab all the good”

Level 5

Since: Jul 10

Rowlett Tx

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 28, 2012

Judged:

Flower-Child wrote:
<quoted text>
Good morning, Denny ... How did you like the snow on Christmas day ... you said it was enough to stick, how cool ... we had 75 degree Christmas so that was normal ... so ready for the New Year and looks so far it's going to be awesome, hope the same for you and everyone here on Offbeat! Or so I'm hoping ... Definitely will be rocking with my friends and so looking forward to it ... Happy New Year to you too Denny! Take care and be safe >>throws confetti your way! FC <3 ...
JOE COCKER ~ PLEASE DON'T LET ME BE MISUNDERSTOOD ...
http://www.youtube.com/watch...
I'm just a soul whose intentions are good ... oh Lord, please don't let me be misunderstood ...
We have another cold front on the way I believe :) Keep warm and safe

“Grab all the good”

Level 5

Rowlett Tx

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 28, 2012

Judged:

Hitesrunprincess wrote:
Hi there Flower. I hope you enjoy your Friday. Cooper doesn't like something, and I'm not sure what....either he doesn't like the blanket in his new dog house, or it's the dog house itself.... He keeps dragging his "bed" out of the dog house and sleeps in the yard....
Silly puppy!
Have a good one.....
Princess you need to crawl in the dog house and let him know it is good enough for royalty :)(This I got to see)

“TEXAS ... SECEDE”

Since: Feb 08

REPUBLIC OF TEXAS

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 28, 2012

Judged:

Denny Crain wrote:
<quoted text>We have another cold front on the way I believe :) Keep warm and safe
Morning, Denny! Yep we had a high of 46 yesterday and a low of 45 because of the cloud cover ... it's going to freeze again tonight ... Will definitely keep warm and safe! You do the safe .. R U going to watach Les Mis at the movie theater? I'm contemplating it ... but I want to Django ... I heard it's typical Quentin Tarantino ... probably take me daze to figure it out, LOL ... Have a pleasant day ... FC <3 ...

“TEXAS ... SECEDE”

REPUBLIC OF TEXAS

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 28, 2012

Judged:

Denny Crain wrote:
<quoted text>Princess you need to crawl in the dog house and let him know it is good enough for royalty :)(This I got to see)
>>eyes bulges out, cups hand over mouth<< >>rolls on floor laughing<< BAHWAHahahahahaha good one, Denny!

“TEXAS ... SECEDE”

REPUBLIC OF TEXAS

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 28, 2012

Judged:

Hitesrunprincess wrote:
<quoted text>Impersonator? You are toooooo much of an original to have an impersonator.... lol. They might try, but there's no way they'll fool anyone....
As far as Cooper goes. This morning, there's sort of a "tent" in the yard with his blanket....lol. I'd better get it up before Coop and Jack decide to play tug of war with it.....lol.
Good morning again, Princess ... LOL, too funny! I can see one shredded blanket in the middle of the yard ... Not good, hahaha ... No different from what I see in my yard ... Jax MAKES his own toys so I think these pups entertain themselves quite nicely ...

I have difficulty remembering the comedian who said something like doing impressions of other comedians and/or celebrities but he said something to the effect:

"if you want to impress someone, impress yourself" ...

I guess my impersonator didn't get that memo, LOLOL ...

Have an awesome day pretty one! Luvya, mean it! FC <3 ...

2861 ... fold like a matchbook

“100% Princess”

Level 8

Since: Jan 07

and totally harmless

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 28, 2012

Judged:

Denny Crain wrote:
<quoted text>Princess you need to crawl in the dog house and let him know it is good enough for royalty :)(This I got to see)
don't hold your breath Denny, cause you'll be waiting a long, long, time........lol

“TEXAS ... SECEDE”

REPUBLIC OF TEXAS

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 28, 2012

Judged:

Believe I was on vacation last week, IDK, I can't remember but here goes ...

RIP LEE DORMAN, bass player, Iron Butterfly ...

IRON BUTTERFLY ~ IN-A-GADDA-DA-VIDA ...

Oh, goodness ... my little brother played the drums and trumpet in the high school band ... do you have any idea how many times I heard this playing in our home?... Lot and lots of times, lol ... Rest in peace, Lee Dorman <3 ...

5606 ... betcha a warped album

“Grab all the good”

Level 5

Rowlett Tx

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 28, 2012

Judged:

Flower-Child wrote:
<quoted text>
Morning, Denny! Yep we had a high of 46 yesterday and a low of 45 because of the cloud cover ... it's going to freeze again tonight ... Will definitely keep warm and safe! You do the safe .. R U going to watach Les Mis at the movie theater? I'm contemplating it ... but I want to Django ... I heard it's typical Quentin Tarantino ... probably take me daze to figure it out, LOL ... Have a pleasant day ... FC <3 ...
I think I will pass on Les Mis but I love Tarantino movies.

“Grab all the good”

Level 5

Rowlett Tx

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 28, 2012

Judged:

Flower-Child wrote:
<quoted text>
Good morning again, Princess ... LOL, too funny! I can see one shredded blanket in the middle of the yard ... Not good, hahaha ... No different from what I see in my yard ... Jax MAKES his own toys so I think these pups entertain themselves quite nicely ...
I have difficulty remembering the comedian who said something like doing impressions of other comedians and/or celebrities but he said something to the effect:
"if you want to impress someone, impress yourself" ...
I guess my impersonator didn't get that memo, LOLOL ...
Have an awesome day pretty one! Luvya, mean it! FC <3 ...
2861 ... fold like a matchbook
We have 6 big squeaky duck toys. The big poodle like to sleep with them on the couch :) Big babies

“Ridin' The Devils Little Horse”

Since: Mar 08

Straight To Hells Door

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 28, 2012

Judged:

Hey Flower...
Guess what it's fixin to do `round here.....
Yep It's gonna rain.... then it's supposed to turn to snow over night...
I hope that your day has been a good one.. Mine has been spent tak down decorations... Stowing them away till next year...
I've also beening a bunch of laundry today...
I recieved a really beautiful new bedroom set... Fluffy comforter, Sheet set with 4 pillow cases and a bed skirt.. all that and matching curtains...
:o)
It looks really nice.. but that meant I had to take the other stuff off the bed and of course that meant I had to wash it...
Then there was the dog blankets and a load of whites... I've also been mopping the dang floor every five or six hours...
I am so very very tired of mud....
I had a big bowl of my Sisters homemade chili with saltines for dinner... It was really good...
Now I'm just goofing off but I plan on kicking back in the recliner and trying for a short nap here in a few... I logged a grand total of 5 hours sleep last night... OK gonna go for now... Catch ya round the corner of Peace & Love...
Sending you all of my best wishes...
((Love-n-Hugs))
@}-'--,---

8769 ~ A Natural... Bet It Rains....hahahahahaha

“Live Each Day and Have Fun !”

Level 4

Since: Nov 12

Where I am at .

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 28, 2012

Judged:

Peace

“TEXAS ... SECEDE”

REPUBLIC OF TEXAS

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 29, 2012

Judged:

Denny Crain wrote:
<quoted text>I think I will pass on Les Mis but I love Tarantino movies.
Good evening, Denny ... yep, I skipped on Les Mis, too ... never caught my breath long enough to catch Django, either ... been home long enough to tend to my pups and get caught up on my email ... play some songs and get here ... Maybe catch Django when the workin' folk get back to work on Wednesday, nah ... Maybe, IDK ... who knows, I just realized it's another 4 day weekend, whew! lol ... Hope you're enjoying your weekend ... Let me know if you watch Django ... Have fun! FC <3 ...

1562 ... fold in half

“Live Each Day and Have Fun !”

Level 4

Since: Nov 12

Where I am at .

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 29, 2012

Judged:

What

“TEXAS ... SECEDE”

REPUBLIC OF TEXAS

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 29, 2012

Judged:

Wildbluerose wrote:
Hey Flower...
Guess what it's fixin to do `round here.....
Yep It's gonna rain.... then it's supposed to turn to snow over night...
I hope that your day has been a good one.. Mine has been spent tak down decorations... Stowing them away till next year...
I've also beening a bunch of laundry today...
I recieved a really beautiful new bedroom set... Fluffy comforter, Sheet set with 4 pillow cases and a bed skirt.. all that and matching curtains...
:o)
It looks really nice.. but that meant I had to take the other stuff off the bed and of course that meant I had to wash it...
Then there was the dog blankets and a load of whites... I've also been mopping the dang floor every five or six hours...
I am so very very tired of mud....
I had a big bowl of my Sisters homemade chili with saltines for dinner... It was really good...
Now I'm just goofing off but I plan on kicking back in the recliner and trying for a short nap here in a few... I logged a grand total of 5 hours sleep last night... OK gonna go for now... Catch ya round the corner of Peace & Love...
Sending you all of my best wishes...
((Love-n-Hugs))
@}-'--,---
8769 ~ A Natural... Bet It Rains....hahahahahaha
Good evening, Rose ... why you taking down the decorations down? "We 3 Kings of Orient are, bearing gifts ... blah blah ... the Kings are bringing gifts ... 6th of January, remember?... Yall don't do that up there? We always got candy and more gifts ... This is Texas, gal ... oh, well ... always looked forward to more stuff in January ... bummer for you, boo-hoo, hahahahaha ... Well, hope it dried up by now for ya ... it's been dry and cold and just how I like it ... it spritzed for a minute yesterday or the other day, I think ... that's about how it was, too! Just a thought ... Pooh Bear is snoring and Jax is ... oh, noooooooo ... he's outside, hold on ........ is now insided ... It's been a nice day ... the usual, went out with Bren for breakfast and got some good after Christmas, before New Years deals ... more "stuff" lol ... Texans/Colts @ Noon on CBS tomorrow but I'll be at the gym so I'll miss some of it ... I think there are some injuries plaguing the Colts so hopefully it'll be a win for the Texans ... I did hear the Coach for the Colts has leukemia to which he was recently diagnosed and so sorry to hear that and prayers sent his way ... Anyhow, may the best team win ... We NEED this win and to Tom Brady ... kiss my grits, LOL ... TTYS, Rose! Love ya, mean it! FC <3 ...

8086 ... full house, Texans for the win ...

“TEXAS ... SECEDE”

REPUBLIC OF TEXAS

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 29, 2012

Judged:

oldsugar wrote:
Peace
Peace!

5971 ... fold like a dollar bill ...

“TEXAS ... SECEDE”

REPUBLIC OF TEXAS

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 29, 2012

Judged:

oldsugar wrote:
What
watt, there ain't no light bulbs here, lol ...

8345 ... fold like the pillsbury dough boy
Flower Child

Los Angeles, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 29, 2012

Flower-Child wrote:
<quoted text>
watt, there ain't no light bulbs here, lol ...
8345 ... fold like the pillsbury dough boy
Come on give us the weather report, Child.

“Ridin' The Devils Little Horse”

Since: Mar 08

Straight To Hells Door

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 29, 2012

Judged:

Flower-Child wrote:
<quoted text>
Good evening, Rose ... why you taking down the decorations down? "We 3 Kings of Orient are, bearing gifts ... blah blah ... the Kings are bringing gifts ... 6th of January, remember?... Yall don't do that up there? We always got candy and more gifts ... This is Texas, gal ... oh, well ... always looked forward to more stuff in January ... bummer for you, boo-hoo, hahahahaha ... Well, hope it dried up by now for ya ... it's been dry and cold and just how I like it ... it spritzed for a minute yesterday or the other day, I think ... that's about how it was, too! Just a thought ... Pooh Bear is snoring and Jax is ... oh, noooooooo ... he's outside, hold on ........ is now insided ... It's been a nice day ... the usual, went out with Bren for breakfast and got some good after Christmas, before New Years deals ... more "stuff" lol ... Texans/Colts @ Noon on CBS tomorrow but I'll be at the gym so I'll miss some of it ... I think there are some injuries plaguing the Colts so hopefully it'll be a win for the Texans ... I did hear the Coach for the Colts has leukemia to which he was recently diagnosed and so sorry to hear that and prayers sent his way ... Anyhow, may the best team win ... We NEED this win and to Tom Brady ... kiss my grits, LOL ... TTYS, Rose! Love ya, mean it! FC <3 ...
8086 ... full house, Texans for the win ...
Hey Flower..
Just droppin' by before I head off to bed..
Nope we never waited till the 6th to take down the decorations.. unless we just felt lazy or were enjoying the lights..hahahaha... The extra gifts sound nice.. but nope we never followed that tradition..
It's around 26 degrees's tonight.. when the wind blows it'll cut right through you... with the wind chill the temperature is a whoppin' 15 degrees... weuns is sum cold folks `round here when wez gots to goes outside.. It even effects my speech pattern....
;o)
Tell those fur kids they better mind you.. Mine have been hitting their marks and more than happy to come back in the house.. well all of them except that big German kid... She loves the snow and this was her first real time playing in it.. when she was a little baby she did go out but it was a carry her out and carry her back kind of thing and by the time she was potty trained it was spring.. She turned 1 year old on December 4th.... I wish you could have seen her.. You would have busted up laughing just like I did...She looked pretty silly with snow all over her nose, her mouth in a big wide grin with her tounge hanging out... She's such a goof...
I heard something about the coach being sick but I didn't really pay attention.. and If Our Colts are lame then You know what a Texan would do with a lame horse... right?
;o)
I hope that your day was a really good one and I hope that all of your dreams will be light and that your night will be peaceful...
((Love-n-Hugs))
@}-'--,---

7464... Fold like a fresh from the dryer blanket...

“Shadowville All-Stars”

Level 5

Since: Dec 08

Columbus, GA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 30, 2012

Judged:

Flower-Child wrote:
Good morning everyone ... Happy Friday ~ TGIF ...
SLY AND THE FAMILY STONE ~ EVERYDAY PEOPLE ...
different strokes for different folks ~ we've got to live together ...
... I'm everyday people
Great song...

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

332 Users are viewing the Weird Forum right now

Search the Weird Forum:
Title Updated Last By Comments
Woman: Backyard near turnpike is not a rest stop 2 min Marley 4
El's Kitchen (Feb '09) 3 min PFfff 34,937
Evolution vs. Creation (Jul '11) 3 min Bill 112,818
What song are you listening to right now? (Apr '08) 3 min CJ Rocker 141,267
Make A Sentance out of a 5 letter word. (Nov '09) 4 min Les Beane 28,715
Alphabetical ways to die (Jul '11) 5 min Rose_NoHo 10,446
Only Three Word (Nov '09) 6 min Cyan in CA 11,462
What are you thinking about now? (Jun '10) 44 min Big dawg 14,870
Say Something Nice. (Oct '09) 55 min Harrison Freebird 2,627