For Dear FlowerChild

Level 10

Since: Sep 09

Location hidden

#18108 Dec 20, 2012
5 days left until Christmas, FC. Family, Friends and presents. Have a good day. <3

“TEXAS ... SECEDE”

Since: Feb 08

REPUBLIC OF TEXAS

#18110 Dec 20, 2012
Hey Its Emma wrote:
5 days left until Christmas, FC. Family, Friends and presents. Have a good day. <3
Hi sweet Emma ... yes, counting down the days ... exciting! Thank you! Hope your day is good also! >>smiles and hugs<<

“TEXAS ... SECEDE”

REPUBLIC OF TEXAS

#18111 Dec 20, 2012
Wildbluerose wrote:
Hey Flower...
Just dropping in for a second.. Wanted to let you know all systems are up and running... I HAVE A PHONE!!!! YAY!!!
OK back to the stuff I need to get finished...
Sending you all my best...
((Love-n-Hugs))
@}-'--,---
Hey there Rose ... good to hear all systems go! yippee kye aye as Bruce Willis would say, lol ... it's been a great day ... hope the same for you ...-1 dewpoint, high winds and 26 degrees expected tonight ... people, pets and plants ... check!... Hope your night is pleasant as you and all the pups are good, too! Chat soon! Luvya big! FC <3 ...

6580 ... dayum straight, haha!...

“Ridin' The Devils Little Horse”

Since: Mar 08

Straight To Hells Door

#18112 Dec 20, 2012
Flower-Child wrote:
<quoted text>
Hey there Rose ... good to hear all systems go! yippee kye aye as Bruce Willis would say, lol ... it's been a great day ... hope the same for you ...-1 dewpoint, high winds and 26 degrees expected tonight ... people, pets and plants ... check!... Hope your night is pleasant as you and all the pups are good, too! Chat soon! Luvya big! FC <3 ...
6580 ... dayum straight, haha!...
Hey Girly Girl....
My day has been a big ol pain in the butt... Freezing cold rain and wet muddy paws, floors and feet... Getting this new system straightened out, dealing with other peoples problems and generally runnin'`round like a chicken with it's head cut off... other than that I'm FINE....hahahahaha
:o)
I have to go out to the little store and pick up some soda so I figure I'll do that and check my mail on the way back... after that I'm thinking I'm gonna fall into my recliner and not do anything till I have to take the pack out again... wish me luck...
Sending you my warmest wishes and a bunch of love...
((Love-n-Hugs))
@}-'--,---

1813... Bet a cold wet pair of shoes...

“Live Each Day and Have Fun !”

Level 4

Since: Nov 12

Where I am at .

#18113 Dec 20, 2012
Hey man anyone see my Lab ! I'm missing a bag. No man it' not the chips man.

“TEXAS ... SECEDE”

REPUBLIC OF TEXAS

#18114 Dec 20, 2012
Wildbluerose wrote:
<quoted text>
Hey Girly Girl....
My day has been a big ol pain in the butt... Freezing cold rain and wet muddy paws, floors and feet... Getting this new system straightened out, dealing with other peoples problems and generally runnin'`round like a chicken with it's head cut off... other than that I'm FINE....hahahahaha
:o)
I have to go out to the little store and pick up some soda so I figure I'll do that and check my mail on the way back... after that I'm thinking I'm gonna fall into my recliner and not do anything till I have to take the pack out again... wish me luck...
Sending you my warmest wishes and a bunch of love...
((Love-n-Hugs))
@}-'--,---
1813... Bet a cold wet pair of shoes...
Hiya Rose ... see you scootin' around O/B ... so you're good to go ... Just watched the finale of X-Factor and Tate Stevens won the 5 million recording prize and he's well worth it so I'm sure we'll be hearing him on the radio some day ... good for him ... so glad for him ... the hippichick and I been having fun this season with The Voice and X-Factor ... Now, we wait for AI next month ... It's been a long day ... Catch you on the morrow ... Nite xoxo

6424 ... a sleepin' bag, lol ...

“TEXAS ... SECEDE”

REPUBLIC OF TEXAS

#18115 Dec 20, 2012
oldsugar wrote:
Hey man anyone see my Lab ! I'm missing a bag. No man it' not the chips man.
got the munchies much, lol ...

9319 ... a bag of cheetos, hahahaha

Straight To Hells Door

#18116 Dec 20, 2012
Sweet Dreams.....
@}-'--,---

“Incorrupta fides, nudaque veri”

Level 9

Since: May 07

Vincit qui se vincit

#18117 Dec 21, 2012
Good morning guys!

Good morning FC!

“Grab all the good”

Level 5

Since: Jul 10

Rowlett Tx

#18118 Dec 21, 2012
Good morning sweet Flower. I am going to see Jack Reacher today :)

“TEXAS ... SECEDE”

REPUBLIC OF TEXAS

#18119 Dec 21, 2012
Wildbluerose wrote:
Sweet Dreams.....
@}-'--,---
Good morning, Rose ... Must have had sweet dreams because I slept like a baby ... hope you did as well ... Wishing you a warm, cozy, peaceful day filled with love, joy, laughter and puppy dog kisses ... go for it ...

8159 ... fold like a paper airplane

“TEXAS ... SECEDE”

REPUBLIC OF TEXAS

#18120 Dec 21, 2012
Ricky F wrote:
Good morning guys!
Good morning FC!
Good morning, Ricky ... TGIF ... it's the start of a holiday weekend ... you know what that means! Keep your eyes on the road and watch out for the other guy! Yeppers! Crazy drivers everywhere more than usual ... Wishing you a Merry Christmas filled with lots of boy toys, love and happiness ... Have fun, Ricky, stay warm and be safe! FC <3 ...

3711 ... pair of aces says you will

“TEXAS ... SECEDE”

REPUBLIC OF TEXAS

#18121 Dec 21, 2012
Denny Crain wrote:
Good morning sweet Flower. I am going to see Jack Reacher today :)
Good morning, Denny ... I know you've been waiting with baited breath for the big screen opening of the Reacher film, me too! First a little making of the rounds on OB, reading my book, my soap opera, the gym & the 1530 showing of the film ... I'm sure it'll be good even if it is the midget, LOL ... Hope you and your wife enjoy the movie ... Give me your rating when you return ... Have fun! Best wishes for a Jack Reacher kick @zz day, hahaha ... FC <3 ...

7176 ... pair of 7's with an ace, well? Let's just hope the midget doesn't take his shirt off in the movie, LOL

“268th Attack Hel Bn”

Level 8

Since: May 07

AH-1S Cobra

#18122 Dec 21, 2012
Morning Flower and friends.

“TEXAS ... SECEDE”

REPUBLIC OF TEXAS

#18123 Dec 21, 2012
Rotor Head wrote:
Morning Flower and friends.
Good morning, Rotor! Happy Friday! TGIF! Enjoy it and the holiday weekend! Should be a fun one! >>mwah<<

2111 ... you betcha, baby!...

“TEXAS ... SECEDE”

REPUBLIC OF TEXAS

#18124 Dec 21, 2012
for STACKED AND PROUD ... S&P ... I have not seen your thread pop up on my tracker but I have been thinking of you and the boys ... Hope everything has been well with yall ... Have a very nice day today, the weekend and Merry Christmas to you ... Luvya, FC <3 ...

Straight To Hells Door

#18125 Dec 21, 2012
Flower-Child wrote:
<quoted text>
Good morning, Rose ... Must have had sweet dreams because I slept like a baby ... hope you did as well ... Wishing you a warm, cozy, peaceful day filled with love, joy, laughter and puppy dog kisses ... go for it ...
Good Morning Flower...
Well... I slept.. but not like a baby... I didn't wake up every two hours wet and hungry...hahahahaha
IT SNOWED!!!! Just a dusting but it put and Exclamation Point On Winters arrival...
I have got to finish up the Christmas stuff today... I was just to tired to finish it last night...
I hope that your day will be filled with warmth, laughter and love.. and that no matter what you do you will enjoy yourself...
((Love-n-Hugs))
@}-'--,---

4942... Fold like wrapping paper...

“Ante Omnia Armari”

Since: Nov 07

"You get back what you give"

#18127 Dec 21, 2012
Merry Christmas Flower! I wish all the best for you this holiday season. Luvya lots & big hugs!<3 :^)

Level 10

Since: Sep 09

Location hidden

#18128 Dec 21, 2012
Flower-Child wrote:
<quoted text>
Good morning,... Must have had sweet dreams because I slept like a baby ... hope you did as well ... Wishing you a warm, cozy, peaceful day filled with love, joy, laughter and puppy dog kisses ... go for it ...
Thanks, FC. have a warm day too. <3
New location

Lake Zurich, IL

#18129 Dec 21, 2012
Hey Its Emma wrote:
<quoted text>Thanks, FC. have a warm day too. <3
What are you doing here? Did you get transferred?

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Weird Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
It's BLUE! (Oct '11) 17 min Princess Hey 311
What's one thing you appreciate in your life? (Apr '17) 18 min Princess Hey 733
What is your weakness? (Jan '14) 19 min Princess Hey 496
What turns you off? (Oct '10) 21 min Princess Hey 130
one word (Apr '11) 22 min Princess Hey 7,392
First Word That Comes To Mind ....... (Apr '10) 23 min Princess Hey 14,013
lets play follow the word! (Jul '08) 2 hr whatimeisit 40,056
What song are you listening to right now? (Apr '08) 4 hr wichita-rick 230,093