|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 19, 2012

Will Dockery wrote:
<quoted text>
Hello Flower Child, great to hear from you, and rattling the morning in...
Good morning, Will ... great to hear from YOU! Been missing you ... Understand it's nearing the Christmas holiday and family & friends are probably flooding in from all over ... hope that is the case and wishing you the best of the holiday season! Take care, be safe! FC <3 ...

BLAKE SHELTON / CASSADEE POPE ~ STEVE MCQUEEN (Sheryl Crow cover)...

“TEXAS ... SECEDE”

Since: Feb 08

REPUBLIC OF TEXAS

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 19, 2012

Rotor Head wrote:
Morning Flower and friends.
Morning, Rotor >>mwah<< ...

6890 ... a straight! Now, whatcha gonna do ... whatcha gonna do when they come for you ... lol

“268th Attack Hel Bn”

Level 8

Since: May 07

AH-1S Cobra

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 19, 2012

Judged:

Fold.......lol
Hippis iPhone

Perry, MI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 19, 2012

Judged:

BOO!! Lol! I had a blast last night as usual! We have to do it again for Idol! Love ya, Sweets!

“TEXAS ... SECEDE”

REPUBLIC OF TEXAS

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 19, 2012

Rotor Head wrote:
Fold.......lol
like a lawn chair, lol ...

1422 ... okay, I gotcha with a pair of deuces ... woot woot!...

“TEXAS ... SECEDE”

REPUBLIC OF TEXAS

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 19, 2012

Hippis iPhone wrote:
BOO!! Lol! I had a blast last night as usual! We have to do it again for Idol! Love ya, Sweets!
BOO! Well, now we still have the finale to go on X-Factor ... Idol doesn't come for a few more weeks ... r u sure this is Hippi and why is your IP in IN? hmmmmmmmm playing hooky are ya? But yes, we do Idol, too!... the teeny boppers that we are! LOL ...

5041 ...

Contestant Nicholas David and the one and only Smokey Robinson / CRUSIN'...

let the music take your mind ... I love it when we're cruisin' together ... great rendition!...

“TEXAS ... SECEDE”

REPUBLIC OF TEXAS

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 19, 2012

Contestant Terry McDermott and Peter Frampton ~ Baby I Love YOur Way ...

Frampton sounded great and looked fantastic, healthy!... McDermott from Scotland ... his wife, child and Dad in the audience, awesome!... what a great gathering, huh? And let's hear it for The Voice house band ...

“Shadowville All-Stars”

Level 5

Since: Dec 08

Columbus, GA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 19, 2012

Judged:

Flower-Child wrote:
<quoted text>
Good morning, Will ... great to hear from YOU! Been missing you ... Understand it's nearing the Christmas holiday and family & friends are probably flooding in from all over ... hope that is the case and wishing you the best of the holiday season! Take care, be safe! FC <3 ...
BLAKE SHELTON / CASSADEE POPE ~ STEVE MCQUEEN (Sheryl Crow cover)...
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v =te6Mm7DEK_sXX
Christmas is rolling near at a faster pace than I've ever seen it, time does seem accelerated!

“TEXAS ... SECEDE”

REPUBLIC OF TEXAS

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 20, 2012

Will Dockery wrote:
<quoted text>
Christmas is rolling near at a faster pace than I've ever seen it, time does seem accelerated!
Morning, Will! Accelerating like a roller coaster ...

X-Factor Contestant TATE STEVENS AND LITTLE BIG TOWN ~ PONTOON ~

Wasn't that FUN? I loved watching that last night and I'm smiling watching it now ... I truly hope Tater wins (Tater reminds me of Ron "Tater Salad" White" ~ love him, too;)... I just so hope he wins!...

okay, Will ... have lots of plans this morning so I must get ready, set, go! Enjoy the day! Laters! FC <3 ...

8417 ...

“Grab all the good”

Level 5

Since: Jul 10

Rowlett Tx

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 20, 2012

Judged:

Flower-Child wrote:
<quoted text>
X-Factor Contestant TATE STEVENS AND LITTLE BIG TOWN ~ PONTOON ~ http://www.youtube.com/watch?v =ThIPUqrRnhMXX
Wasn't that FUN? I loved watching that last night and I'm smiling watching it now ... I truly hope Tater wins (Tater reminds me of Ron "Tater Salad" White" ~ love him, too;)... I just so hope he wins!...
okay, Will ... have lots of plans this morning so I must get ready, set, go! Enjoy the day! Laters! FC <3 ...
8417 ...
The best 3 on the voice and x factor ever :)

“TEXAS ... SECEDE”

REPUBLIC OF TEXAS

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 20, 2012

Judged:

A woman is having an affair during the day while her husband is at work. Her 9 year old son comes home unexpectedly, sees them and hides in the bedroom closet to watch. The woman's husband also comes home so she puts her lover in the closet not realizing that her son is hiding in there.

The little boy says ''It's dark in here''
The man replies ''Yes, it is''
Boy - "I have a baseball."
Man - "That's nice."
Boy - "Want to buy it?"
Man - "No, thanks."
Boy - "My dad's outside."
Man - "OK, how much?"
Boy - "$250"

In the next few weeks, it happens again that the boy and the lover are in the closet together once again.
Boy - "Dark in here."
Man - "Yes, it is."
Boy - "I have a baseball glove."
The lover remembering the last time, asks the boy,
"How much?"
Boy - "$750"
Man - "Fine."

A few days later, the father says to the boy, "Grab
your glove, let's go outside and have a game of catch."
The boy says, "I can't, I sold my baseball and my glove."
The father asks, "How much did you sell them for?"
Boy - "$1,000"
The father says, "That's terrible to overcharge your friends like
that... that is way more than those two things cost. I'm going to take you to church and make you confess."
They go to the church and the father makes the little boy sit in the confession booth and he closes the door.
The boy says, "Dark in here."
The priest says, "Don't start that stuff again!''

“100% Princess”

Level 8

Since: Jan 07

and totally harmless

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 20, 2012

Judged:

Morning Flower. Wet here--looks like a green Christmas instead of white... But at least that will make traveling easy for all those that will be on the roads....

Hugs, hearts, buttons and bows.....

“ROCK ON ROCKERS!!”

Level 8

Since: Mar 11

Rockin' USA ;)

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 20, 2012

Judged:

Mooooooorning Flower..Your turn to tip-toe through the tulips..at Mrs.Flannigan's Flower Garden...ya know she' all throw candy canes at ya. GREAT living' in Florida.
. TIS THE SEASON..

“Don't harsh my mellow, man!”

Level 8

Since: Aug 08

Great State of Oklahoma!

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 20, 2012

Judged:

Flower-Child wrote:
<quoted text>
BOO! Well, now we still have the finale to go on X-Factor ... Idol doesn't come for a few more weeks ... r u sure this is Hippi and why is your IP in IN? hmmmmmmmm playing hooky are ya? But yes, we do Idol, too!... the teeny boppers that we are! LOL ...
5041 ...
Contestant Nicholas David and the one and only Smokey Robinson / CRUSIN'...
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v =0qIMccv_tlcXX
let the music take your mind ... I love it when we're cruisin' together ... great rendition!...
Yes, it was really me! I have no idea why it showed up as IN! Weird! Back at work today. My wrist is already uncomfortable, but I'll survive! I'll just have to read more than type today. No problem! A lot of people are off and it's very quiet around here. I'm just happy to be out of the house! Hahaha!
Have a great day sweets and I'll "talk" to ya tonight! Love ya!

“Shadowville All-Stars”

Level 5

Since: Dec 08

Columbus, GA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 20, 2012

Judged:

Flower-Child wrote:
<quoted text>
X-Factor Contestant TATE STEVENS AND LITTLE BIG TOWN ~ PONTOON ~ http://www.youtube.com/watch?v =ThIPUqrRnhMXX
8417 ...
Raining here bigtime again today... I take it you're still dry out there in Texas?

“Live Each Day and Have Fun !”

Level 4

Since: Nov 12

Where I am at .

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 20, 2012

Judged:

WOW man whatta trip dude !

“TEXAS ... SECEDE”

REPUBLIC OF TEXAS

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 20, 2012

Denny Crain wrote:
<quoted text>The best 3 on the voice and x factor ever :)
Good afternoon, Denny ... I hope Tate wins X-Factor tonight ... I voted via text, X-Factor and by phone til I could no longer keep awake, LOL ... what a teeny bopper ... I LOVED that song Pontoon he did with Little Big Town! It was so much FUN!... Enjoy your afternoon and have fun tomorrow with your wife at opening of JACK REACHER!... FC <3 ...

“TEXAS ... SECEDE”

REPUBLIC OF TEXAS

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 20, 2012

Judged:

Will Dockery wrote:
<quoted text>
Raining here bigtime again today... I take it you're still dry out there in Texas?
Good afternon, Will ... yes, drought and dry conditions with high winds ... burn ban in effect big time! Had quite an adventure this morning with my friend Terry ... you can check it out on FB ... Lake Marble Falls has plenty of water as you can see by the photos I downloaded ... Hope you're having a groovy day! Enjoy the rest of it ... Peace~FC <3 ...

“TEXAS ... SECEDE”

REPUBLIC OF TEXAS

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 20, 2012

Hippichick wrote:
<quoted text>
Yes, it was really me! I have no idea why it showed up as IN! Weird! Back at work today. My wrist is already uncomfortable, but I'll survive! I'll just have to read more than type today. No problem! A lot of people are off and it's very quiet around here. I'm just happy to be out of the house! Hahaha!
Have a great day sweets and I'll "talk" to ya tonight! Love ya!
Good afternoon to you, doll! IDK if you can read this as I heard the computer is out at your 20 ... bummer! You must be extremely bored, LOL ... Glad you have something to read and this gives you an "out" on the computer and gives your hand/wrist a "rest" LOL ... well, you could use the rest anyway ... Tonight, the finale and the winner is ... TATE STEVENS, I hope ... His name is written on the water tower in his hometown ... and Carly Rose has a day in her honor given to her by the Mayor in her hometown, LOL ...

So, I will "see" you tonight a 7 on the dot ...

>>chants>> TATE TATE TATE TATE ... Tater Salad ... Watch out Ron White, LOLOL ...

Enjoy the rest of your evening ...

7023 ...

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

•••
•••