“Ridin' The Devils Little Horse”

Since: Mar 08

Straight To Hells Door

#18004 Dec 13, 2012
Rotor Head wrote:
Been up since 2.......
Procrastination is the mother of motivation.
Final paper for Art History now done.
Here's the saying I use about procrastination....

Never put off until tomorrow...
That which you can get out of completly...
:o)
@}-'--,---

“100% Princess”

Level 8

Since: Jan 07

and totally harmless

#18005 Dec 13, 2012
Morning Flower.... Here's hoping it's a good one....
Hearts and hugs.

“268th Attack Hel Bn”

Level 8

Since: May 07

AH-1S Cobra

#18006 Dec 13, 2012
Wildbluerose wrote:
<quoted text>
Here's the saying I use about procrastination....
Never put off until tomorrow...
That which you can get out of completly...
:o)
@}-'--,---
I almost blew it off, but there are only 3 grades in this class so a zero is just about the best way to fail, and even though its an elective, I don't want to take it again.

“My latest victim”

Since: Jul 10

Farmington, MI

#18007 Dec 13, 2012
Flower-Child wrote:
<quoted text>
The Blenders ~ Daughter ...
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v =agNfQ-unhNwXX
This is for my 14 year old boy crazy Meg.

How are you?

“TEXAS ... SECEDE”

Since: Feb 08

REPUBLIC OF TEXAS

#18008 Dec 14, 2012
Ricky F wrote:
Wake Up everyone, still 2 days till the weekend!
Morning, Ricky! Wakey wakey, lol ... it's Friday, TGIF! The weekend is here with higher temps! Hallelujah! Enjoy your day my friend! FC <3 ...

“TEXAS ... SECEDE”

REPUBLIC OF TEXAS

#18009 Dec 14, 2012
Rotor Head wrote:
Been up since 2.......
Procrastination is the mother of motivation.
Final paper for Art History now done.
Morning, Rotor ... The coffee is brewing ... so, how what have you got brewing today?...

I'm sure you did a fine job on that paper ... is all your testing out of the way or is there still more to come?...

>>mwah<<

“TEXAS ... SECEDE”

REPUBLIC OF TEXAS

#18010 Dec 14, 2012
Wildbluerose wrote:
Good Morning Flower and Friends...
I hope that everyone will have a day filled with Warmth, Laughter and Love....
@}-'--,---
So Miss Little Flower...
I Managed to find all of my christmas decorations for the outside and I got the job half finished...
My neighbor Brenda said next year she wants me to decorate for her... hahahaha
She has beautiful decorations up and she sure doesn't need my help for that but If she ever does need help for anything she knows I'm here for her...
It's another sunny cold morning here in the valley... Hard frost on everything when I went out this morning with the Pack... 26 degrees is 2 degrees warmer than yesterday but still pretty rough to wake up to when you know you must go out in it...
Right now I'm waiting on My Sister to come over... and doing a load of laundry... Mine this time instead of the Critters...hahahaha
OK gonna surf for a few and then it's time to get organized and finish that decorating outside...
Sending you all my warmest wishes and a bunch of love...
((Love-n-Hugs))
@}-'--,---
Good morning, Rose ... it was nice of you to help your neighbor as I know they are up there in years ... I know we aren't nearly that much up in years and we could use our own help sometimes ... I did some really light loads yesterday, 3 to be exact ...'bout washed me out, lol ... no pun intended ... read 30 more pages of the new book ... it's really convoluted and makes me think and as serious as the book is the writer throws in some one-liners which lightens it up quite a bit which keeps the reader interested and not want to just chuck the 5 pound, 600 page book, LOL ... I made it 3 days to the gym this week, took yesterday off, went to the spa for a facial, laundry in its stead and reading ... got ready both my older and little brothers Christmas which will go out today and mail out on the way to the gym ... Other than that ... watch the Big Bang Theory from last night ... Hope you take it easy today, don't do too much and beat yourself up, okay? HEAR ME?... okay! LOL ... Love ya big! FC <3 ...

“TEXAS ... SECEDE”

REPUBLIC OF TEXAS

#18011 Dec 14, 2012
Hitesrunprincess wrote:
Morning Flower.... Here's hoping it's a good one....
Hearts and hugs.
Morning pretty one ... It's going to be a good one! Wishing the same for you ...

Hearts, hugs and butterflies out the kitchen window ...

“stand up and be counted”

Level 5

Since: Apr 07

Doncaster.S.Yorkshire. England

#18012 Dec 14, 2012
Flower-Child wrote:
<quoted text>
Morning, Rotor ... The coffee is brewing ... so, how what have you got brewing today?...
I'm sure you did a fine job on that paper ... is all your testing out of the way or is there still more to come?...
>>mwah<<
Good grief Flower, get back to bed.
It's very dark, very wet and very windy. And the heat hasn't happened for days. Going to see grandson Dec's Nativity play in a bit. Time for a big coat; a waterproof one.

“TEXAS ... SECEDE”

REPUBLIC OF TEXAS

#18013 Dec 14, 2012
NeverMissed wrote:
<quoted text>
This is for my 14 year old boy crazy Meg.
How are you?
Good morning, DJ ... Meg looks so cute with his little Christmas stocking on his big head he can't hold up, LOL ... awwwwww ... he's getting up there in years ... I finally broke down and bought that Cosequin for Pooh Bear for his arthritic condition ... sure hope it kicks in pretty quick for him ... it's too bad our four legged one's can't speak and tell us when they hurt ... I try and make him as comfortable as possible ...

I am good! Thank you for asking ... rested well last night ... up at 6 this morning ... let the boys out ... outside with my laptop and coffee answering some posts ... it's going to be another beautiful day and wishing the same for you ... >>Texas size hugs<<

“268th Attack Hel Bn”

Level 8

AH-1S Cobra

#18014 Dec 14, 2012
Morning Flower, Hi Rod.

“TEXAS ... SECEDE”

REPUBLIC OF TEXAS

#18015 Dec 14, 2012
rods1 wrote:
<quoted text>
Good grief Flower, get back to bed.
It's very dark, very wet and very windy. And the heat hasn't happened for days. Going to see grandson Dec's Nativity play in a bit. Time for a big coat; a waterproof one.
Good morning, Sir Rod ... LOL ... wish I could but my big brownies opened up and voila! I was awake ... so it's up I go ... did my home exercises and here I am ... Stay alert duting the play and don't snore, LOL ... I'm sure you and the Lady will have a lovely time ... Be safe in your travels this day what with the dark, wet and windy conditions and see you after the play >>smooch<<

LYLE LOVETT AND HIS LARGE BAND ~ HERE I AM ...

“TEXAS ... SECEDE”

REPUBLIC OF TEXAS

#18016 Dec 14, 2012
Rotor Head wrote:
Morning Flower, Hi Rod.
Morning sweets! >>mwah<<

“Incorrupta fides, nudaque veri”

Level 9

Vincit qui se vincit

#18017 Dec 14, 2012
Good morning beautiful!

“TEXAS ... SECEDE”

REPUBLIC OF TEXAS

#18018 Dec 14, 2012
Ricky F wrote:
Good morning beautiful!
Morning, Ricky ... top of the morning to you ... TGIF ... it's the weekend! woot woot ... so finally glad it's here ... this year has gone by so fast ... goodness!...
So, Ricky ... The Rangers! Mike Napoli got traded to The Red Sox ... The Rangers didn't want Michael Young and he said if they didn't want him he didn't want to stay and he had a trade clause so therefore got traded to the Phillies ... and now I hear rumblings of our Josh Hamilton possibly being traded to the Angels for a 5 year contract of 125 MILION dollars ... after we nurtured him from alcohol and drugs, Hired a BABY SITTER for him on the AWAY games, each and every one of those away games so he wouldn't STRAY over a win or a loss ... and he goes for just show me the money?... traitor I say, LOL ...
http://www.nydailynews.com/sports/baseball/jo...
They have our (Rangers) powerhouse ex-pitcher C.J. Wilson and ex-1st baseman (Redbirds) Albert Puhols ... Angels are going to be a great team this year ...
Okay, off my soapbox ... FC not a very happy baseball camper this year and OH, listen to this ... If you don't have CSN network ... I don't get to watch the Astros so demand it! LOL ...
CSN.Houston.com
http://www.csnhouston.com/page/demand-comcast...
Not sure what will happen to my Rangers ... Michael Young was a cornerstone of that team and what was done to him was very wrong!
On a sunnier side, Lance Berkman may be coming back to the Astros ... possibly as a Designated Hitter ... He always said he didn't want to be a "rent-a-player". Poor guy ... Glad I didn't burn my "Berkman" tees and jersey's, LOL ...

“TEXAS ... SECEDE”

REPUBLIC OF TEXAS

#18019 Dec 14, 2012
and when, in this world pray tell, is a player worth 125 million dollars?... what did A-Rod get 225 million for the Yanks? Just a guess, not sure on that number ... Shoot, fire ... football players get beat up more than that ... what, baseball players may get a hurt little finger?... Don't get me started, I am appalled ...

>>okay, she makes attempt at getting off her soap box<< operative word, "attempt" ... LOL

Baseball is my game, the greediness and the money that follows it in the MLB and the spirit in which its played is not!...

There are true players out there who are there to play the game ... the first one that jumps out to me that is a true player is Hunter Pence of the SFO Giants ... he's there to play the game ... even if he just made $100 dollars a week ... he's a REAL role model ...

>>she jumps down<< ...

Good day to all ... switches to de-caf ... hahahahahahaha

“stand up and be counted”

Level 5

Since: Apr 07

Doncaster.S.Yorkshire. England

#18020 Dec 14, 2012
Ricky F wrote:
Good morning beautiful!

Morning Ricky.

Level 9

Vincit qui se vincit

#18021 Dec 14, 2012
Flower-Child wrote:
<quoted text>
Morning, Ricky ... top of the morning to you ... TGIF ... it's the weekend! woot woot ... so finally glad it's here ... this year has gone by so fast ... goodness!...
So, Ricky ... The Rangers! Mike Napoli got traded to The Red Sox ... The Rangers didn't want Michael Young and he said if they didn't want him he didn't want to stay and he had a trade clause so therefore got traded to the Phillies ... and now I hear rumblings of our Josh Hamilton possibly being traded to the Angels for a 5 year contract of 125 MILION dollars ... after we nurtured him from alcohol and drugs, Hired a BABY SITTER for him on the AWAY games, each and every one of those away games so he wouldn't STRAY over a win or a loss ... and he goes for just show me the money?... traitor I say, LOL ...
http://www.nydailynews.com/sports/baseball/jo...
They have our (Rangers) powerhouse ex-pitcher C.J. Wilson and ex-1st baseman (Redbirds) Albert Puhols ... Angels are going to be a great team this year ...
Okay, off my soapbox ... FC not a very happy baseball camper this year and OH, listen to this ... If you don't have CSN network ... I don't get to watch the Astros so demand it! LOL ...
CSN.Houston.com
http://www.csnhouston.com/page/demand-comcast...
Not sure what will happen to my Rangers ... Michael Young was a cornerstone of that team and what was done to him was very wrong!
On a sunnier side, Lance Berkman may be coming back to the Astros ... possibly as a Designated Hitter ... He always said he didn't want to be a "rent-a-player". Poor guy ... Glad I didn't burn my "Berkman" tees and jersey's, LOL ...
Josh is already gone, he accepted the deal which is a long 5 year deal for someone with substance abuse history, he got caught taking a chick to the bathroom at a bar to have sex with last year, he had to sit out several games because he couldnt focus after drinking too many energy drinks, etc, etc, etc..

Michael Young was a business decision as he's getting old and slow and every club/player goes through that not to mention it saves them like $6 million, but I do hate seeing them go.

Level 9

Vincit qui se vincit

#18022 Dec 14, 2012
Flower-Child wrote:
and when, in this world pray tell, is a player worth 125 million dollars?... what did A-Rod get 225 million for the Yanks? Just a guess, not sure on that number ... Shoot, fire ... football players get beat up more than that ... what, baseball players may get a hurt little finger?... Don't get me started, I am appalled ...
>>okay, she makes attempt at getting off her soap box<< operative word, "attempt" ... LOL
Baseball is my game, the greediness and the money that follows it in the MLB and the spirit in which its played is not!...
There are true players out there who are there to play the game ... the first one that jumps out to me that is a true player is Hunter Pence of the SFO Giants ... he's there to play the game ... even if he just made $100 dollars a week ... he's a REAL role model ...
>>she jumps down<< ...
Good day to all ... switches to de-caf ... hahahahahahaha
Yeah the Angels will for sure be the team to beat this year!

Level 9

Vincit qui se vincit

#18023 Dec 14, 2012
rods1 wrote:
<quoted text>
Morning Ricky.
Howdy Rods! Good to see ya!!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Weird Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
What are you thinking about now? (Jun '10) 2 min ---Word Woman--- 20,204
I Like..... (Mar '14) 2 min SLY WEST 307
JUST SAY SOMETHING. Whatever comes to mind!! (Aug '09) 5 min SLY WEST 28,591
Evolution vs. Creation (Jul '11) 5 min reporterreport 116,668
Jeter corn maze set to open as his career wraps up 8 min Kid_Tomorrow 2
30,000 post wins (May '13) 9 min NotaGoth 1,813
Dave's bar and grill,is now open. (May '13) 9 min David0407 5,038
What's your tip for the day? 49 min ms_Sweeter 1,052
What song are you listening to right now? (Apr '08) 1 hr Kid_Tomorrow 147,094
Do you have a Topix crush? (Jun '11) 1 hr Fred Bear 5,604