“TEXAS ... SECEDE”

Since: Feb 08

REPUBLIC OF TEXAS

#17984 Dec 12, 2012
NeverMissed wrote:
I wanted to break that long post up. Lol.
I try to have fun every day. I don't like lost minutes. I try to fill all my time with something.
It is hard sometimes, but if I give myself a kick in the butt I usually find it worth it.
Did you have fun on your outing. Any good sales? Do you buy anything?
Well, take good care of yourself FC.
I will probably see you tomorrow.
I'm watching catfish now. Then bed.
Good morning, DJ ... I love your attitude ... if we can't have fun then what are we supposed to do?... Sure makes getting up in the morning a lot easier ... My friend sometimes getting through the day at work ... I tell her, "at least you have a job" and she does not have a college degree and makes a handsome salary because of the tenure with the State job ... she shrugs her shoulder at me and agrees ... I remind her she has less than 5 years of retirement and that will come and go more quickly if she adjusts her attitude ... it's understood it's easier said than done ...

I am so looking forward this weekend, December 15th, Saturday to the Nutcracker Suite at the Long Center for Performance Arts ... the Austin Ballet ... the excitement of the holidays, a reason to get all dressed up with make up, hair-do and such ... we'll be back into the 70's by then, shucks, lol ... great acoustics, great seats ...

Hope your morning so far has been a good one, DJ ... hope the rest of the day is even better ... Enjoy it! >>Texas hugs< FC <3 ...

“TEXAS ... SECEDE”

REPUBLIC OF TEXAS

#17985 Dec 12, 2012
Hitesrunprincess wrote:
<quoted text>Suuuuure, I guess that's your story and you're sticking too it.....LOL
>>in Slim Pickens best voice<< "you betcha" hahahahaha

9888 ... 3 of a kind

“TEXAS ... SECEDE”

REPUBLIC OF TEXAS

#17986 Dec 12, 2012
Hitesrunprincess wrote:
<quoted text> HAHAHAHAHAHA!!! Now THAT'S funny.
I know it was funny, Princess ... I think that is what made the guy so mad ... that I was laughing at him ... he was furious his veins were popping out of his head and his big vein in the neck, you know, the big one ... the ... oh, what is it called ... grrrrrrrr ... oh, help me out here ... he was that close I could see it ... he had no clue as to his surroundings ...

anyway, we had our laugh ... Hope your Wednesday is a great one ...

Hugs, hearts and laughter ...

Level 1

Since: Dec 06

Location hidden

#17987 Dec 12, 2012
Flower-Child wrote:
<quoted text>
>>in Slim Pickens best voice<< "you betcha" hahahahaha
9888 ... 3 of a kind
My fave Slim Picken's quote? "Send a wire to the main office, and tell 'em that I said... OWWWW!!"

A pair of 5's and a 9 and an 8...

“TEXAS ... SECEDE”

REPUBLIC OF TEXAS

#17988 Dec 12, 2012
Groucho AKA Falcon 68 wrote:
<quoted text>My fave Slim Picken's quote? "Send a wire to the main office, and tell 'em that I said... OWWWW!!"
A pair of 5's and a 9 and an 8...
Good morning, Groucho ... glad you made it back safely and good to see you as always ... yep, I quoted old Slim the other day when I rolled over my toe with the wheels of my office chair ... wasn't he in the end of some Steve McQueen movie ... he had an old pickup and Steve McQueen and Ali McGraw, I believe, made it to the Mexican border with the money and escaped ... Old Slim was giving them a ride?... or was it someone else ... I've seen every McQueen movie ... his producer or whoever was nervous of him riding his motorcycle and maybe injuring his million dollar body and not being able to make any further movies, I know I remember that, lol ...

So, how are you today ... Enjoy your day whatever you do as my friend Rose says ...

6736 ... pair of 6's ... pass

“My latest victim”

Since: Jul 10

Location hidden

#17989 Dec 12, 2012
Flower-Child wrote:
<quoted text>
Good morning, DJ ... I love your attitude ... if we can't have fun then what are we supposed to do?... Sure makes getting up in the morning a lot easier ... My friend sometimes getting through the day at work ... I tell her, "at least you have a job" and she does not have a college degree and makes a handsome salary because of the tenure with the State job ... she shrugs her shoulder at me and agrees ... I remind her she has less than 5 years of retirement and that will come and go more quickly if she adjusts her attitude ... it's understood it's easier said than done ...
I am so looking forward this weekend, December 15th, Saturday to the Nutcracker Suite at the Long Center for Performance Arts ... the Austin Ballet ... the excitement of the holidays, a reason to get all dressed up with make up, hair-do and such ... we'll be back into the 70's by then, shucks, lol ... great acoustics, great seats ...
Hope your morning so far has been a good one, DJ ... hope the rest of the day is even better ... Enjoy it! >>Texas hugs< FC <3 ...
Hi Flower. I'm on a work break.

I would love to be in the 70's. It's a cold one here.

Wow, well have fun on the 15th. My oldest is turning 20 on the 18th. How did I get a daughter that is two decades old. Yikes!

We will go to the east side and see my mom and grandma. Play some pinnochle no doubt. Kimberly will complain. Lol.

Make it a great day and take care of yourself.

BIG HUGS

“TEXAS ... SECEDE”

REPUBLIC OF TEXAS

#17990 Dec 12, 2012
NeverMissed wrote:
<quoted text>
Wow, well have fun on the 15th. My oldest is turning 20 on the 18th. How did I get a daughter that is two decades old. Yikes!
We will go to the east side and see my mom and grandma. Play some pinnochle no doubt. Kimberly will complain. Lol.
BIG HUGS
Hi DJ ... work break is good ... think of it ... 4 generations ... grandma, mom, you and daughter ... very cool! I love it!... Kimberly will complain and probably roll her eyes into her hairline, lol ... yet in later years have good memories ... that's what kids do, scooby-doo LOL ... I am making a great day and her e in 15 minutes is my soap opera and then off to the gym so suiting up now so I don't talk myself out of it ... that can be so easy to do >>hugs<<

“stand up and be counted”

Level 5

Since: Apr 07

Doncaster.S.Yorkshire. England

#17991 Dec 12, 2012
Flower-Child wrote:
<quoted text>
Hi DJ ... work break is good ... think of it ... 4 generations ... grandma, mom, you and daughter ... very cool! I love it!... Kimberly will complain and probably roll her eyes into her hairline, lol ... yet in later years have good memories ... that's what kids do, scooby-doo LOL ... I am making a great day and her e in 15 minutes is my soap opera and then off to the gym so suiting up now so I don't talk myself out of it ... that can be so easy to do >>hugs<<
|Yoohoo.
Four generations at my house almost daily. J's mum lives with us
now and she was born 1919. I never expected to still have a mother in law at 67. Never mind, a bit of luck says my 8808 is going to steal the pot tonight.
Has anyone got any money left? I just found out my electricity supplier has me down as 504 in credit. That's what the solar panels have helped do for me. I'm feeling a bit smug now.

“100% Princess”

Level 8

Since: Jan 07

and totally harmless

#17992 Dec 12, 2012
rods1 wrote:
<quoted text>
|Yoohoo.
now and she was born 1919. I never expected to still have a mother in law at 67. Never mind, a bit of luck says my 8808 is going to steal the pot tonight.
Has anyone got any money left? I just found out my electricity supplier has me down as 504 in credit. That's what the solar panels have helped do for me. I'm feeling a bit smug now.
Wow, that's really good Rod. Solar Panels, huh? Well, there might be something to them after all..... maybe.

That's pretty cool that your mil lives with you, 1919? Wow that's up there, I can't imagine getting to see someone everyday that was born that long ago. I'd really enjoy that.....

“TEXAS ... SECEDE”

REPUBLIC OF TEXAS

#17993 Dec 12, 2012
rods1 wrote:
<quoted text>
|Yoohoo.
Good evening, Sir Rod ... four of a kind with the 0 as a wild card ... very good hand, Sir ... You have go to quit taking the money from those kids, LOL ... tomorrow is dominoes night again isn't it ... poor kids won't see it coming again, will they not learn, lol ... good job on the solar panels ... it would do the USA to mirror Britain's solar system, eh? Something has got to give on the rising cost of all power here ... on my way to the gym I drove by the high school to get to the post toasties ... I saw a car that couldn't been any bigger than a box that would hold a washing machine ... Don't think I would drive a car that small unless it was just around a small town, a very small town like ours!... maybe it's one of those hybrid cars, IDK ...
made out pretty good at the gym ... full workout ... 3 days in a row .... had fun ... came home to a clean house, yay! Hope your day has been a good one ...
So happy to see you again today ... always a special treat! Arms around you, Sir Rod ... Love ya big time! FC <3 ...

“TEXAS ... SECEDE”

REPUBLIC OF TEXAS

#17994 Dec 12, 2012

“TEXAS ... SECEDE”

REPUBLIC OF TEXAS

#17995 Dec 12, 2012
NeverMissed wrote:
<quoted text>
BIG HUGS
The Blenders ~ Daughter ...

“stand up and be counted”

Level 5

Since: Apr 07

Doncaster.S.Yorkshire. England

#17996 Dec 12, 2012
Flower-Child wrote:
Wow. If you've got it, flaunt it eh?
I bet I could find a parking space before he could.
Those very small cars are reasonably common round here. There's one just around the corner from my home. The front seat has the back of the car straight down the back it. Always looks as though they've lost the reversing battle and hit something real hard.
I was going to say you wouldn't see me dead it one; but you probably would. They're petrol too.
2 pairs.

“TEXAS ... SECEDE”

REPUBLIC OF TEXAS

#17997 Dec 12, 2012
RIP ~ RAVI SHANKAR ~ MASTER OF THE SITAR ...

“TEXAS ... SECEDE”

REPUBLIC OF TEXAS

#17998 Dec 12, 2012
rods1 wrote:
<quoted text>
Wow. If you've got it, flaunt it eh?
I bet I could find a parking space before he could.
Those very small cars are reasonably common round here. There's one just around the corner from my home. The front seat has the back of the car straight down the back it. Always looks as though they've lost the reversing battle and hit something real hard.
I was going to say you wouldn't see me dead it one; but you probably would. They're petrol too.
2 pairs.
That was a cool looking boat and uh, trailer? Truck? Sure was tricked out, lol ... About the car, I wouldn't be caught dead in one or would I, LOL ...

Level 10

Since: Sep 09

Location hidden

#17999 Dec 12, 2012
I had a nice day, FC. Enjoy your evening reading books. >>smiles+hugs<<

“TEXAS ... SECEDE”

REPUBLIC OF TEXAS

#18000 Dec 12, 2012
Hey Its Emma wrote:
I had a nice day, FC. Enjoy your evening reading books. >>smiles+hugs<<
Hello sweet Emma ... Glad your day was nice ... Today I started a 639 page book ... seems I'll be reading the rest of December, LOL ... Enjoy the rest of your evening! >>smiles and hugs<<

“Incorrupta fides, nudaque veri”

Level 9

Since: May 07

Vincit qui se vincit

#18001 Dec 13, 2012
Wake Up everyone, still 2 days till the weekend!

“268th Attack Hel Bn”

Level 8

Since: May 07

AH-1S Cobra

#18002 Dec 13, 2012
Been up since 2.......
Procrastination is the mother of motivation.
Final paper for Art History now done.

“Ridin' The Devils Little Horse”

Since: Mar 08

Straight To Hells Door

#18003 Dec 13, 2012
Good Morning Flower and Friends...
I hope that everyone will have a day filled with Warmth, Laughter and Love....
@}-'--,---

So Miss Little Flower...
I Managed to find all of my christmas decorations for the outside and I got the job half finished...
My neighbor Brenda said next year she wants me to decorate for her... hahahaha
She has beautiful decorations up and she sure doesn't need my help for that but If she ever does need help for anything she knows I'm here for her...
It's another sunny cold morning here in the valley... Hard frost on everything when I went out this morning with the Pack... 26 degrees is 2 degrees warmer than yesterday but still pretty rough to wake up to when you know you must go out in it...
Right now I'm waiting on My Sister to come over... and doing a load of laundry... Mine this time instead of the Critters...hahahaha
OK gonna surf for a few and then it's time to get organized and finish that decorating outside...
Sending you all my warmest wishes and a bunch of love...
((Love-n-Hugs))
@}-'--,---

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Weird Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Evolution vs. Creation (Jul '11) 4 min Chimney1 149,747
Make a Story / 4 Words Only (Nov '08) 4 min DILF 25,411
Make A Sentance out of a 5 letter word. (Nov '09) 6 min DILF 31,259
6 letter word ...change one letter game (Oct '08) 7 min DILF 27,565
Buffalo Rams Car In Yellowstone National Park 8 min Parden Pard 5
nascar.... (Feb '14) 11 min Hoosier Hillbilly 745
Do you believe in Cod? 16 min TALLYHO 8541 11
What song are you listening to right now? (Apr '08) 19 min Princess Hey 158,055
Rest in Peace, Spock 32 min Grace nerissa 313
El's Kitchen (Feb '09) 37 min Grace Nerissa 39,409