“stand up and be counted”

Level 5

Since: Apr 07

Doncaster.S.Yorkshire. England

#17964 Dec 11, 2012
Flower-Child wrote:
<quoted text>
Well, I just received the best Christmas of all time ... YOU!... yes, that's right, YOU! LOL ... And you know our Christmas letters and cards have passed in unison across the miles ... isn't the pip? And in sync ... how funny!... No, just the way we know each other ... That's fantastic ... >>big ole grin<<
{{{SIR ROD}}} How have you been? and the Lady? Things here have been good! Very good!... Not one day goes by that you, the Lady and Stella are not thought of ... >>throws a bisquit to Stella<< EVERYTHING personal is in the letter ...
A lot of reading, going to the movies, breakfast on a steady basis with Brenda, lots of shopping, back to the gym on a regular basis, volunteering now with the Wounded Warrior Project, still with the other non-profit organization and start of new year back to volunteering with the VA ... other than that status quo ... trying to keep my head in a safe, happy and positive place ... I think you'd be proud that I've not let anyone in poison it, lol ...
So glad to see you Sir Rod ... I trust the grandson's are well and your Lady, too! Happy Holidays across the pond ... Love and arms around you ... FC <3
>>blows kisses<<
ALISON KRAUSS AND UNION STATION ~ MAN OF CONSTANT SORROW (LIVE)...
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v =ALcdFAAojt4XX
I think you will like this rendition of one of our old time favorites, Sir Rod ... Enjoy
Good grief Flower, you're talking too fast. It's going to take ages to get up to speed with you.
I'm just so happy that you're happy. We need a nice long chat so
when my head catches it's breath we'll get the emails going again.
You know I loved the Soggy Bottom Boys version of the track, and this one is good too. It's a great song and the backing does it justice. Thanks.
Stella just had surgery on her gums, so she's not saying a lot at the moment. But I'm sure she'll enjoy sucking a biscuit. She loves biscuits. And cats. She'd eat those too if she got chance, but dunking them in her water bowl might be a bit of a problem.
I'm glad you're on top form; I've been wondering how you've been.

“TEXAS ... SECEDE”

Since: Feb 08

REPUBLIC OF TEXAS

#17965 Dec 11, 2012
rods1 wrote:
<quoted text>
Good grief Flower, you're talking too fast. It's going to take ages to get up to speed with you.
I'm just so happy that you're happy. We need a nice long chat so
when my head catches it's breath we'll get the emails going again.
You know I loved the Soggy Bottom Boys version of the track, and this one is good too. It's a great song and the backing does it justice. Thanks.
Stella just had surgery on her gums, so she's not saying a lot at the moment. But I'm sure she'll enjoy sucking a biscuit. She loves biscuits. And cats. She'd eat those too if she got chance, but dunking them in her water bowl might be a bit of a problem.
I'm glad you're on top form; I've been wondering how you've been.
Oh, Sir Rod ... you make me smile so, LOL ... I can chat your ear off but I suspect you need that ear so I can talk the other one off, haha ... poor Stella, guess she's on a liquid diet for the meantime ... Glad to hear and see your smiling face again, old man ... only I'm allowed to say that to you ... You know I's love you, lol ... looking forward to your letter and soon you'll receive mine ...

for old times sake ... here is your favorite version ... I love it and it brings another smile of you and our great years together here on these fun yet crazy forums ... Love you, mean it! FC <3 ...

SOGGY BOTTOM BOYS ~ MAN OF CONSTANT SORROW ...

(George never looked better and you're quite the looker yourself, Sir Rod)*wink*

Off to the streets ... Pray for me on 183 ...

1031 ... full boat, yep that's a good hand for a great day

Level 5

#17966 Dec 11, 2012
Flower-Child wrote:
But first before I let you go ... I'm sitting on the recumbent bike just a pedaling a the gym,(well, duh~~sitting)...(duh again~~pedaling)... and there's this older man next to me, grunting, pedaling, snorting, making noises and I look over to him ... sweating like all get out ... he's got sweat, I think, running down his nose, or not ... the sweat part I think ... so I think it's snot, or not ... and I get this gag reflex ... which is real prominent feature of mine ... It's like a tear drop hanging from his nose, I turn my head and turn up the earbuds in my ear (triple duh~~in my ear, geesh)... I see my spotter coming toward me and as he's approaching asks, "FC, what's the" ... Throws his gym towel at me and I' catch it "matter?... I climb down off the bike after 2 1/4 miles and I say .... gag reflex into his towel, "snot is running down his nose" ... and he says, "Hey Aqualung" ... and I gag again, and he starts singing, "Hey Aqualung" I look at him, he looks at me, we both just crack up laughing ... Now, ALL of you out there that have met me KNOW my hearty laugh ... we were LOUD in the gym ... All heads turn toward us ... and we're like Dorothy and her basket, arm in arm walking in the gym singing Jethro Tull's Aqualung like a bunch of 1960's hippies ... It was frickin' hilarious ... well, not immediately during reflex mode as I was about Ralph or Buick but afterward my spotter made it fun ... that's my story and I'm sticking to it ...
JETHRO TULL ~ AQUALUNG ...
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v =u1xY7Heaqg8XX
instead of "sitting on the park bench ... snot is running down his nose"
Glen was singing, "sitting on the recumbent bike ... snot is running down his nose" ...
Goodness, I could not stop laughing ... OMG!... that man ain't right, LOLOL ...
>>laughing<<
We are so bad ... bless that man ... he sure worked harder at the gym than my spotter and I did that day, I'm sure of it!...
8640 .. pair of 6's ... a six shooter ... don't shoot your eye out, lol ...
That's had me in stitches and reminds me of a very cold frost ridden morning a good few years went I went into town to do some shopping.
THere was a (and still is) a cafe in the market area that served up hot sandwiches and tea or coffee through a hatch at the side.
So; frozen to death and hungry I decided to gaet a bacon sandwich and a cup of tea and sit at a table just outside.
When it was ready they shouted me, and I duly took both hot sandwich and cup over to the table and got stuck into it. It was good too, and there I was enjoying the breakfast when this chap caught my eye. He was about 8 or 170 feet away from me and was drinking something steaming from a mug he'd bought at the hatch.
He'll probably be dead now the old chap, and he looked as though he'd maybe slept rough or was just dressed in the best he could muster but there was something about him I just couldn't take my eyes off. As he took a drink whilst he was stood there, this 'thing' caught my attention. It was a long; increasingly long, thick, length of snot that was trying as hard as it could to drop into his mug. cont.....

“TEXAS ... SECEDE”

REPUBLIC OF TEXAS

#17967 Dec 11, 2012
okay, now listen ... so I buy this double pack of toothbrushes ... throw the old one away ... have an extra for traveling, right?... so I brush, rinse and go to put the toothbrush in the holder but it will not go ... there's a suction thingy on the bottom like to suction on the vanity! WHY?... why would I want it to be sticking up on my vanity in the laboratory? WHY, pray tell?... whoever thought of that should have their patent taken away and spanked, LOL ... goodness ... Mrs Magoo made need an eye exam ... maybe exam things more closely before purchase perhaps, hahahahaha oh, well chalk it up ...

“TEXAS ... SECEDE”

REPUBLIC OF TEXAS

#17968 Dec 11, 2012
anyone seen my car keys?... so, I take my extra set ... in the ignition are my regular keys ... what an airhead (what Rotor so affectionately calls me on occasion;)... today would be one of those days ... space cadet more like, lol ... Gotta Go ... Have a great day yall ... FC <3 ...

8173 ... zilch

Level 5

#17969 Dec 11, 2012
I was dumbstruck as each time it was within touching distance of his tea, he sniffed an enormous sniff and up it went again, only to start it's journey back down to the warmth of his tea until he sniffed again, and it was like a yoyo.
For several minutes I watched him and 'it' doing battle, while my bacon sandwich gradually succumbed to the weather and began to look like the very snot I was fascinated by.
It just kept going on, and I realised after a while that I wasn't the only one watching. This old lad was making some sort of history for a few of us.
What happened to the said snot? I don't know.
While I was watching someone else who was watching, it disappeared. His mug went back on the hatch and I left my breakfast on the table.
As I saw it; there were only two options. Either
1/ he sniffed hard enough to get it back all the way into his nose, or 2/ It went into the washing-up bowl with the others
Anyway, it was something I've never forgotten and always passes my mind when I go there again for breakfast.
Gagging towels away Flower.That's it.

“TEXAS ... SECEDE”

REPUBLIC OF TEXAS

#17970 Dec 11, 2012
rods1 wrote:
<quoted text>
That's had me in stitches and reminds me of a very cold frost ridden morning a good few years went I went into town to do some shopping.
THere was a (and still is) a cafe in the market area that served up hot sandwiches and tea or coffee through a hatch at the side.
So; frozen to death and hungry I decided to gaet a bacon sandwich and a cup of tea and sit at a table just outside.
When it was ready they shouted me, and I duly took both hot sandwich and cup over to the table and got stuck into it. It was good too, and there I was enjoying the breakfast when this chap caught my eye. He was about 8 or 170 feet away from me and was drinking something steaming from a mug he'd bought at the hatch.
He'll probably be dead now the old chap, and he looked as though he'd maybe slept rough or was just dressed in the best he could muster but there was something about him I just couldn't take my eyes off. As he took a drink whilst he was stood there, this 'thing' caught my attention. It was a long; increasingly long, thick, length of snot that was trying as hard as it could to drop into his mug. cont.....
LOL ... oh my gosh ... here we go ----> gag, RALPH, BUICK, hahahahahaha you had to give me a visual didn't you, Sir Rod >>laughing out loud<<

“TEXAS ... SECEDE”

REPUBLIC OF TEXAS

#17971 Dec 11, 2012
rods1 wrote:
I was dumbstruck as each time it was within touching distance of his tea, he sniffed an enormous sniff and up it went again, only to start it's journey back down to the warmth of his tea until he sniffed again, and it was like a yoyo.
For several minutes I watched him and 'it' doing battle, while my bacon sandwich gradually succumbed to the weather and began to look like the very snot I was fascinated by.
It just kept going on, and I realised after a while that I wasn't the only one watching. This old lad was making some sort of history for a few of us.
What happened to the said snot? I don't know.
While I was watching someone else who was watching, it disappeared. His mug went back on the hatch and I left my breakfast on the table.
As I saw it; there were only two options. Either
1/ he sniffed hard enough to get it back all the way into his nose, or 2/ It went into the washing-up bowl with the others
Anyway, it was something I've never forgotten and always passes my mind when I go there again for breakfast.
Gagging towels away Flower.That's it.
BAHWAHAhahahahahahahahah ... oh, my goodness ... my sides are aching ... tears are flowing, got my towel at hand and in my face ... wait til Rose reads this ... OMG! >>literally laughing out loud<< stop it you're killin' me ... >>exhales deeply<< ...

Thanks, Sir Rod ... I needed that!... oh, geeze!...

7187 ... zilch, nada, niet, zero, nothing but a good old hearty laugh ...

“Standin' In A”

Level 8

Since: May 11

Shaft Of Light

#17972 Dec 11, 2012
Hi FC.
Look at all the pretty colors on the map this morning-

http://www.prh.noaa.gov/pr/hnl/

Hope you're having a nice day.

“100% Princess”

Level 8

Since: Jan 07

and totally harmless

#17973 Dec 11, 2012
Flower-Child wrote:
<quoted text>
Good morning, Rotor! >>hangs head<< I thought it was a nightmare ... then I checked my "sent" folder and found the emails! It was night ... it was real ... 42-14, final score ... Pats take the win and Brady has a record under his towel ... er, belt ...
HOUSTON, WE HAVE A PROBLEM ...
Congrats to your Pats, Rotor ... "outwit, outlast, outplay" ... like the game survivor ... now, I have the Rocky song in my head, "Eye of the Tiger by Survivor ... geesh ... That's what the Texans should've had in their head ... maybe they did, IDK ... too much pressure and they caved? or what is the word? I know there's a word they use in sports just can't think of it at this time, it's on the tip of my tongue (as many words were last night;) lol ... most of them were, "NOOOOOOOOOOOOOO" hahahaha
So, we are 11-2, so we have berth rights, yes?... and I want one of those letterman jackets ... I was at ATT yesterday afternoon and watching the sports channel as I waited in line for my turn ... that'd be cool ... well, I think so just the same ...Well, you wouldn't see me wearing Cowgirl apparel although Paisley and Princess have, LOL ... yep,
pink sweatshirt hoodie with the big old number 8 and ROMO written on the back of it, LOL ... embarrassing ... just kidding ...(those were in the Jessica Simpson days before Romo began really throwing to the wrong team ...
Well, history is history and must look forward to better days for Schaub, Foster, Johnson, Kubiak and the boys ... HOUSTON, listen up ... FlowerChild ain't happy, ain't no one happy, LOL ...
Enjoy your day, my friend! >>mwah<<
SURVIVOR ~ EYE OF THE TIGER ...
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v =btPJPFnesV4XX
all the above posts typed not proofread ... all just the top of my head ...^^^^^^^
Explain again exactly how you know what Tom Brady has under his towel? LOL.

“TEXAS ... SECEDE”

REPUBLIC OF TEXAS

#17974 Dec 11, 2012
Fisherman 808 wrote:
Hi FC.
Look at all the pretty colors on the map this morning-
http://www.prh.noaa.gov/pr/hnl/
Hope you're having a nice day.
Hi Fishman ... how's it going? It's so nice out, I think I'll stay out, lol ... it's absolutely gorgeous ... no need for a jacket unless you're in the shade ... yesterday or today ... in the 50's and we're all running around in tee's, shorts & hanging a hoodie around our waist, we call it the the back up plan, ha!... tennis shoes and socks, it's great! we're lovin' it ... hope all is goin' well you way ... but yes, it's pretty colorful your way! What's going on?...

winds at 5mph ... dry @ 22% humidity ... gorgeous I tell ya ... wanna come over and play with Jax? LOL ... Have a great afternoon and evening! Peace~FC <3 ...

52°F
Clear
Feels like: 52°
High 52°Low 29°

BEACH BOYS ~ KOKOMO ...

“TEXAS ... SECEDE”

REPUBLIC OF TEXAS

#17975 Dec 11, 2012
Hitesrunprincess wrote:
<quoted text>Explain again exactly how you know what Tom Brady has under his towel? LOL.
hahahahahahahaha ... well!... Got me Princess ... the QB's don't wear belts ... they wear a TOWELS for cripes sake ... and as for Tom Brady, EWWWWWWWWWWW ... as ZZTop says, "I Wouldn't Touch it With a 10 Foot Pole" ... LOLOL ...

ZZTOP ~ TEN FOOT POLE ...

seems I have a song for everything today, LOL ...

“TEXAS ... SECEDE”

REPUBLIC OF TEXAS

#17976 Dec 11, 2012
okay, so I take the last free exit to get onto 183 North ... the back way ... some dude ON HIS CELL PHONE in his right ear, in the left lane cuts in front of me to get to the right lane so he can go forward to the toll road ... I beeped at him to let me know he was very very close to me ... He stayed on his cell phone, rolled down his window (stayed on his cell phone) stuck his left hand out the window and flipped the bird at me incessantly, mouthing words at me ... we were stopped at the red light ... I was looking at him laughing and I think me laughing at him made him upset ... remember, he was to the left of me, pulled in front of me, in my lane, and changed to the lane beside me to the right lane, okay ... and he's cussing LOUD to me out, flipping the bird at me ... he was so obsessed with flipping me the finger with his left hand and cussing me out, STILL with the cell phone in his right ear he didn't realize there was Williamson County Gestapo behind me who quickly changed right lane behind HIM ... I saw the red lights go on and heard "whoop whoop" and then heard the loud speakers "Sir, Please pull over to your right" ... and then said driver pulled his left hand in, still had his cell phone in his right ear ... I tell you he was like a deer in headlights ... He gave me the eye and I smiled and waved goodbye to him ... all the while smiling as I made my left turn for my shortcut ...

Daddy always said, no matter how tired you are of studying or no matter how tired you are of working ... No matter how tired you are ... no matter someone else's mood,'BE NICE'... he said, "it's so nice to be nice to each other" ... Never let anyone see that you're anything but a lady ... I miss my daddy ... Bet little big man got a talking to by the police ... bummer, huh? LOL ...

“Ridin' The Devils Little Horse”

Since: Mar 08

Straight To Hells Door

#17977 Dec 11, 2012
Hey Pretty Flower...
Well I'm stiff and sore and achy all over more than anywhere else but I'm alive!!!
Cracking up laughing over here... MERCY on the booger story!!! It'snot what I expected...
;o)
It finally stopped raining but it is really freakin' cold... The yard is a mess of half frozen mud and crunchy grass...
Our high was in the very low 40's today and tonight we are going back to the 20's... right now it's 34 degrees...
I am glad that your day has been a good one... Mine hasn't been bad other than the ouches... I finally finished making My Sisters Christmas wreath.. It turned out really well...
Since She forbade me to buy her a gift this year... I made one instead..that'll teach her...hahahahaha
I hope that you will have a great night my sweet friend.. Thanks for the laughs... You and Sir Rods have slayed me....
Sending you bunches of love and all of my best wishes...
((Love-n-Hugs))
@}-'--,---

“TEXAS ... SECEDE”

REPUBLIC OF TEXAS

#17978 Dec 11, 2012
*****MOVIE REVIEW*****
Precious: Based on the Novel Push by Sapphire ... it was pretty good ... a little dark ... but all right ...

http://www.fandango.com/precious:basedontheno...

“TEXAS ... SECEDE”

REPUBLIC OF TEXAS

#17979 Dec 11, 2012
Wildbluerose wrote:
Hey Pretty Flower...
Well I'm stiff and sore and achy all over more than anywhere else but I'm alive!!!
Cracking up laughing over here... MERCY on the booger story!!! It'snot what I expected...
;o)
It finally stopped raining but it is really freakin' cold... The yard is a mess of half frozen mud and crunchy grass...
Our high was in the very low 40's today and tonight we are going back to the 20's... right now it's 34 degrees...
I am glad that your day has been a good one... Mine hasn't been bad other than the ouches... I finally finished making My Sisters Christmas wreath.. It turned out really well...
Since She forbade me to buy her a gift this year... I made one instead..that'll teach her...hahahahaha
I hope that you will have a great night my sweet friend.. Thanks for the laughs... You and Sir Rods have slayed me....
Sending you bunches of love and all of my best wishes...
((Love-n-Hugs))
@}-'--,---
Hello there Rose ... sounds like you must have worked pretty hard again ... woman, take a break, lol ... am glad you were able to get a good laugh from Sir Rod ... snot what you expected to read was it when you came over now was it? sorry couldn't resist, hahahaha Had a pretty good day at the gym ... still can't move off the 10#'s but not doing too bad for an MS patient on the machines & free weights ... I can do more weight on the Nautilus machines but my trainer doesn't want me doing those machines anymore .... I did them for years ... she wants me off them ... says I'm "stagnant" and tel ya I've gained more on the new program she's got me on ... got the groceries filled up the pantry, freezer and the fridge ... had a high of 52 degrees I think, dry, sunny and winds of 5 mph ... picture perfect ... another freeze tonight about 29, not too bad ... Oh, and I got some Cosequin DS Joint Health Supplement Plus MSM for Pooh Bear ... he's getting up there in age and suppose to help with his joints ... not the one's he smokes, his hips, Rose ... up here, look at me, LOL ... he's having trouble getting around, that hip dysplasia really is bothering him and I don't want him to get to the point Girl did when I had to come home from vacation and, well, you know ... then turn around and go back on vacation ... Man, that was rough ... Anyway, it's two chewables a day for about $20 bucks a month ... a small price to pay for peace of mind ... Anyway, it's almost 2100hrs, having Sons of Anarchy withdrawals ... Gotta wait til September ... kind of a drag ... oh, well ... Going to start a new book, 639 pages ... thank goodness the turn in date is 12/26 ... Have a good nights rest ... catch you on the morrow ... tok-sh'tah ... Luvya, FC <3 ...

“My latest victim”

Since: Jul 10

Location hidden

#17980 Dec 11, 2012
Flower-Child wrote:
<quoted text>
Good morning, DJ ... So glad your mom is back in a vehicle and was had full coverage ... Full warranty on "to her" new vehicle is even better ... it's so important because you never know ... that's why they're called "accident", lol ... And I hope she and grandma are both on the mend ... Sorry you have to work today on Saturday, but you know DJ, at least you have a job and are not one of the 4 million that do not so be grateful for that ... I don't know if 4 mil is the correct number but it seems like it ... I'm sure you'll find something delightful to do after work hours this afternoon ... Just having my usual Saturday morning breakfast with my bff this morning and checking out some sales at Macy's and Kohl's ... Don't really need anything but it's fun to go look ... Also we go to Froyo's every Saturday and if it's game day and we're wearing our University of Texas Apparel we get the first 4 ounces free so we end up paying a dollar and a quarter for our yogurt ... silly, huh ... and Penny's Gift Emporium is right next door, she has the best smelling candles ... I think I burnt my candle out for Donna's mom and now I need a new one for Georgie ... What a sad story ... I had so much fun with that girl and Reebie ... so sad to see her go ... IDK if you remember her ... those were the good old days ... I guess we never know when our time is up ... time is so short to spend bickering and I don't understand a lot of what goes on here sometimes ... but my dear I'll stop now before I break out in tears ... too early for that ... Just remember the good times and take that alongside with me today ... YOU, my little friend, have an awesome day ... Enjoy yourself, have fun and catch you around the corner ... >>Texas hugs<< FC <3 ...
I hear you. It's hard losing people, no matter how you lose them. I feel like the pain never goes away or gets better like some think. I feel it just gets easier to carry.

But I also feel like the people who matter would want you to be happy regardless.

I wonder about my grandma. She was born in 1921. She is one of 11. She has lived through the death of all but one of her siblings, all of there spouses, and second spouses for those who lost their first to a young death. She lost a husband and a son. I can tell she feels it at times.

She had aneurysm, stroke, pneumonia, and meningitis in a four week period. She was mentally missing for a year. When she came back to us she had forgotten my grandpa had passed away in 1993. She thought he left her while she was ill. She was completely depressed and we didn't know why for months.

So much for living a long life. Long lives mean a lot of sadness.

But back to happier topics. I love my job. They laugh when people are late and everyone fights for jobs. "I'll do that." "No, I got it." Lol! Everyone loves everyone. It's crazy. Super positive.

I didn't work today, but I do tomorrow. Yay.

“My latest victim”

Since: Jul 10

Location hidden

#17981 Dec 11, 2012
I wanted to break that long post up. Lol.

I try to have fun every day. I don't like lost minutes. I try to fill all my time with something.

It is hard sometimes, but if I give myself a kick in the butt I usually find it worth it.

Did you have fun on your outing. Any good sales? Do you buy anything?

Well, take good care of yourself FC.

I will probably see you tomorrow.

I'm watching catfish now. Then bed.

“100% Princess”

Level 8

and totally harmless

#17982 Dec 12, 2012
Flower-Child wrote:
<quoted text>
hahahahahahahaha ... well!... Got me Princess ... the QB's don't wear belts ... they wear a TOWELS for cripes sake ... and as for Tom Brady, EWWWWWWWWWWW ... as ZZTop says, "I Wouldn't Touch it With a 10 Foot Pole" ... LOLOL ...
ZZTOP ~ TEN FOOT POLE ...
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v =eyQebJALKNgXX
seems I have a song for everything today, LOL ...
Suuuuure, I guess that's your story and you're sticking too it.....LOL

“100% Princess”

Level 8

and totally harmless

#17983 Dec 12, 2012
Flower-Child wrote:
okay, so I take the last free exit to get onto 183 North ... the back way ... some dude ON HIS CELL PHONE in his right ear, in the left lane cuts in front of me to get to the right lane so he can go forward to the toll road ... I beeped at him to let me know he was very very close to me ... He stayed on his cell phone, rolled down his window (stayed on his cell phone) stuck his left hand out the window and flipped the bird at me incessantly, mouthing words at me ... we were stopped at the red light ... I was looking at him laughing and I think me laughing at him made him upset ... remember, he was to the left of me, pulled in front of me, in my lane, and changed to the lane beside me to the right lane, okay ... and he's cussing LOUD to me out, flipping the bird at me ... he was so obsessed with flipping me the finger with his left hand and cussing me out, STILL with the cell phone in his right ear he didn't realize there was Williamson County Gestapo behind me who quickly changed right lane behind HIM ... I saw the red lights go on and heard "whoop whoop" and then heard the loud speakers "Sir, Please pull over to your right" ... and then said driver pulled his left hand in, still had his cell phone in his right ear ... I tell you he was like a deer in headlights ... He gave me the eye and I smiled and waved goodbye to him ... all the while smiling as I made my left turn for my shortcut ...
Daddy always said, no matter how tired you are of studying or no matter how tired you are of working ... No matter how tired you are ... no matter someone else's mood,'BE NICE'... he said, "it's so nice to be nice to each other" ... Never let anyone see that you're anything but a lady ... I miss my daddy ... Bet little big man got a talking to by the police ... bummer, huh? LOL ...
HAHAHAHAHAHA!!! Now THAT'S funny.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Weird Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Things that make life eaiser... 2 min wichita-rick 589
Word Association (Jun '10) 16 min wichita-rick 27,649
SD card Photos and Video Recovery- recover SD c... 18 min shuiguobaobei 1
News Evolution vs. Creation (Jul '11) 28 min Aura Mytha 163,789
Impossible brand and product combinations (Jan '12) 38 min wichita-rick 551
Word Association 2 (Sep '13) 46 min skybobbie 11,390
3 Word Advice (Good or Bad) 48 min wichita-rick 1,806
What song are you listening to right now? (Apr '08) 1 hr -Macabre- 162,831
*Sad music/sad themes Thread* 1 hr Michael 173
News Cremains wash up on Scotland shoreline and you ... 4 hr Crystal_Clear722 5