“TEXAS ... SECEDE”

Since: Feb 08

REPUBLIC OF TEXAS

#17944 Dec 10, 2012
Hitesrunprincess wrote:
Good morning Flower. Hope today finds you well--just a drive by. Phone is ringing off the hook this AM, seems there is some sort of issue in Chicago that only I can fix--who'd have thought....lol.
Hugs and hearts
Good morning, Princess ... lovely to "see" you ... I understand the hustle and bustle of Monday mornings ... Come back when you can stay longer ...

Hearts and hugs right back at you! Love, FC <3 ...

“TEXAS ... SECEDE”

REPUBLIC OF TEXAS

#17945 Dec 10, 2012
getting closer to a cure for MS ... a better understanding ...

http://www.usatoday.com/story/news/nation/201...

Level 1

Since: Dec 06

Location hidden

#17946 Dec 10, 2012
Flower-Child wrote:
<quoted text>
Good morning, Groucho ... and thank you again for breakfast ---------> over there! The coffee was good, too! Fresh ground beans from Costa Rica?... dark and yet smooth, lol ...
No, the closest I've been to Wichita is here:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v =OcykofWTCgYXX&feature=fvs t
LOL ... do you remember this?...
I remember playing my guitar to the younger kids and singing:
where oh where is my sweet little (insert name)
sweet little (insert name)
sweet little (insert name)
where oh where is my sweet little (insert name)
way down yonder in the paw paw patch ...
picking up paw-paws put 'em in the pocket
way down yonder in the paw-paw patch ...
and start over with the next little kids name, LOL ...
Okay, TMI? LOL ...
I trust you had a great weekend ... Have a good day ... >>in Sofia Vergara's best voice ... "now go"<< LOL ... Enjoy ...
MAROON 5 FT CHRISTINA AGUILERA ...
MOVES LIKE JAGGER ...
http://www.youtube.com/watch...
Gramma sang that when I was little... Thank you for the memory, FC...

Level 1

Location hidden

#17947 Dec 10, 2012
Denny Crain wrote:
<quoted text>I was just through Wichita Falls and you will be pleased to know the Falls are still falling :)
I'll wear my 'outback' hat... I don't own a Stetson! One of my fave race drivers hailed from Wichita Falls... Lloyd Ruby. I hear he has an overpass named after him now!

“TEXAS ... SECEDE”

REPUBLIC OF TEXAS

#17948 Dec 10, 2012
Groucho AKA Falcon 68 wrote:
<quoted text>Gramma sang that when I was little... Thank you for the memory, FC...
You are quite welcome, Groucho ... Glad I could stir up some good memories for you ... Grandpa used to sing it to us kids with his guitar, too! All 5 of us ... >>smiles<<

3452 ... a straight ... including the kitchen sink

Level 1

Location hidden

#17949 Dec 10, 2012
Flower-Child wrote:
<quoted text>
You are quite welcome, Groucho ... Glad I could stir up some good memories for you ... Grandpa used to sing it to us kids with his guitar, too! All 5 of us ... >>smiles<<
3452 ... a straight ... including the kitchen sink
I like to strum the guitar... I have a stratocaster knockoff I call 'blackie'. I do like to sing, and am very good at karaoke, believe it or not! Time for me to pack it in for the day... If I don't catch you tomorrow, I'll be back wednesday, my friend... Take care, and god speed.

I think I've figured out what you are referring to when it comes to the numbers... I have a pair of 2's, a 5, and a 3...

“stand up and be counted”

Level 5

Since: Apr 07

Doncaster.S.Yorkshire. England

#17950 Dec 10, 2012
YOOHOO
YOOHOO, guess who.
It's that feller that keeps going missing who's come back.
Gosh I've missed you, I've missed the chat, the laughs and the pleasure that's always here on your thread. Anyway, Christmas is coming, so is a Christmas card and a letter too. I'm only sorry I couldn't deliver it myself.
Right. What's happening on here apart from that other lovely lady who's ruined the phone lines?

Level 10

Since: Sep 09

Location hidden

#17951 Dec 10, 2012
Flower-Child wrote:
<quoted text>
Good morning, >>blushes<<
Enjoy your day!...
Thank you, FC. My day is good. Have fun reading your books. >>hugs+smiles<<

“Ridin' The Devils Little Horse”

Since: Mar 08

Straight To Hells Door

#17952 Dec 10, 2012
Hey Flower...
I am wore plum out!!! But it was So worth it...
The house is spotless and it looks like Christmas barfed over there...HAHAHA...
Truth is They have a beautiful home and Brenda has it decorated so pretty... What I really loved was hearing the story of all of the precious decorations... each little figurine has a sweet story... I home filled with beautiful memories and a enduring love...
Brenda and Robert have been together forever and they still laugh at each others jokes...
:o)
Now that's Love!!!
I hope that your day was a great one...Sending you all of my best...
((love-n-Hugs))
@}-'--,---

“Ridin' The Devils Little Horse”

Since: Mar 08

Straight To Hells Door

#17953 Dec 10, 2012
HA HA HA....
Take Two!

Hey Flower...
Truth is They have a beautiful home and Brenda has it decorated so pretty... What I really loved was hearing the story of all of the precious decorations... each little figurine has a sweet story... A home filled with beautiful memories and a enduring love...
Brenda and Robert have been together forever and they still laugh at each others jokes...
Now that's Love!!!
((Love-n-Hugs))
@}-'--,---

“Power to the people”

Level 8

Since: Jul 10

Once was Top Secret

#17954 Dec 10, 2012
Hi F-C. Oh why, oh why does your team need to play Jeffrey's team? I like weeks when both of your team's can win!

“TEXAS ... SECEDE”

REPUBLIC OF TEXAS

#17955 Dec 11, 2012
Groucho AKA Falcon 68 wrote:
<quoted text>I like to strum the guitar... I have a stratocaster knockoff I call 'blackie'. I do like to sing, and am very good at karaoke, believe it or not! Time for me to pack it in for the day... If I don't catch you tomorrow, I'll be back wednesday, my friend... Take care, and god speed.
I think I've figured out what you are referring to when it comes to the numbers... I have a pair of 2's, a 5, and a 3...
Good morning, Groucho ... a knockoff strat, huh? You been on canal street in NY or something, lol ... hey, a guitar that works that has good sound is better than nothing if you ask me ... what I don't like is those musicians or not that take a perfectly good guitar and smash it to smithereens as part of their act for show ... Garth Brooks being on top of the list ... some good kid could have used that guitar for therapy or to further their his/her dreams, know what I mean ...

John Hyatt sings all about it ... this man is great in concert ...

JOHN HYATT ~ PERFECTLY GOOD GUITAR ...

Our good friend around here, Will, has an awesome band and hasn't come up for air since the World Aids benefit he helped coordinate and host ... it was quite a big effort and collaboration so kudos to him ... maybe we could have an Offbeat jam, lol ... I'd send the dawgs howling, lol ...

Guess I'm on my own for breakfast today, lol ... Okay, so cereal it is, hahaha ... Have a great day ...

another one of my favorite ...

JOHN HYATT ~ SLOW TURNING ... enjoy!...
http://www.youtube.com/watch...

4024 ... full boat ... take the farm

“268th Attack Hel Bn”

Level 8

Since: May 07

AH-1S Cobra

#17956 Dec 11, 2012
Sorry Flower.

“TEXAS ... SECEDE”

REPUBLIC OF TEXAS

#17957 Dec 11, 2012
rods1 wrote:
YOOHOO
YOOHOO, guess who.
It's that feller that keeps going missing who's come back.
Gosh I've missed you, I've missed the chat, the laughs and the pleasure that's always here on your thread. Anyway, Christmas is coming, so is a Christmas card and a letter too. I'm only sorry I couldn't deliver it myself.
Right. What's happening on here apart from that other lovely lady who's ruined the phone lines?
Well, I just received the best Christmas of all time ... YOU!... yes, that's right, YOU! LOL ... And you know our Christmas letters and cards have passed in unison across the miles ... isn't the pip? And in sync ... how funny!... No, just the way we know each other ... That's fantastic ... >>big ole grin<<

{{{SIR ROD}}} How have you been? and the Lady? Things here have been good! Very good!... Not one day goes by that you, the Lady and Stella are not thought of ... >>throws a bisquit to Stella<< EVERYTHING personal is in the letter ...

A lot of reading, going to the movies, breakfast on a steady basis with Brenda, lots of shopping, back to the gym on a regular basis, volunteering now with the Wounded Warrior Project, still with the other non-profit organization and start of new year back to volunteering with the VA ... other than that status quo ... trying to keep my head in a safe, happy and positive place ... I think you'd be proud that I've not let anyone in poison it, lol ...

So glad to see you Sir Rod ... I trust the grandson's are well and your Lady, too! Happy Holidays across the pond ... Love and arms around you ... FC <3

>>blows kisses<<

ALISON KRAUSS AND UNION STATION ~ MAN OF CONSTANT SORROW (LIVE)...

I think you will like this rendition of one of our old time favorites, Sir Rod ... Enjoy

“TEXAS ... SECEDE”

REPUBLIC OF TEXAS

#17958 Dec 11, 2012
But first before I let you go ... I'm sitting on the recumbent bike just a pedaling a the gym,(well, duh~~sitting)...(duh again~~pedaling)... and there's this older man next to me, grunting, pedaling, snorting, making noises and I look over to him ... sweating like all get out ... he's got sweat, I think, running down his nose, or not ... the sweat part I think ... so I think it's snot, or not ... and I get this gag reflex ... which is real prominent feature of mine ... It's like a tear drop hanging from his nose, I turn my head and turn up the earbuds in my ear (triple duh~~in my ear, geesh)... I see my spotter coming toward me and as he's approaching asks, "FC, what's the" ... Throws his gym towel at me and I' catch it "matter?... I climb down off the bike after 2 1/4 miles and I say .... gag reflex into his towel, "snot is running down his nose" ... and he says, "Hey Aqualung" ... and I gag again, and he starts singing, "Hey Aqualung" I look at him, he looks at me, we both just crack up laughing ... Now, ALL of you out there that have met me KNOW my hearty laugh ... we were LOUD in the gym ... All heads turn toward us ... and we're like Dorothy and her basket, arm in arm walking in the gym singing Jethro Tull's Aqualung like a bunch of 1960's hippies ... It was frickin' hilarious ... well, not immediately during reflex mode as I was about Ralph or Buick but afterward my spotter made it fun ... that's my story and I'm sticking to it ...

JETHRO TULL ~ AQUALUNG ...

instead of "sitting on the park bench ... snot is running down his nose"

Glen was singing, "sitting on the recumbent bike ... snot is running down his nose" ...

Goodness, I could not stop laughing ... OMG!... that man ain't right, LOLOL ...
>>laughing<<

We are so bad ... bless that man ... he sure worked harder at the gym than my spotter and I did that day, I'm sure of it!...

8640 .. pair of 6's ... a six shooter ... don't shoot your eye out, lol ...

“TEXAS ... SECEDE”

REPUBLIC OF TEXAS

#17959 Dec 11, 2012
Hey Its Emma wrote:
<quoted text>Thank you, FC. My day is good. Have fun reading your books. >>hugs+smiles<<
Good morning sweet Emma ... Here's hoping your Tuesday is as good as your Monday was ... Got a big book to last me to Christmas, I think LOL ... Have a great day! >>smiles and hugs<<

“TEXAS ... SECEDE”

REPUBLIC OF TEXAS

#17960 Dec 11, 2012
Wildbluerose wrote:
Hey Flower...
Truth is They have a beautiful home and Brenda has it decorated so pretty... What I really loved was hearing the story of all of the precious decorations... each little figurine has a sweet story... I home filled with beautiful memories and a enduring love...
Now that's Love!!!
((love-n-Hugs))
@}-'--,---
Good morning, my friend!... I am so glad you were able to get out yesterday and share those memories with Brenda and Robert ... That is special ... well, a lot more memorable an experience than the one I had, LOL ... I had a great day yesterday and we'll talk about it later ... ran around in my tee/3/4 length leggings, tennis shoes/socks & tennis shoes ... got up to 50 with no wind til it was time to fill up my gas tank and the wind started to whip around and the temps started falling ...

32°F
Clear
Feels like: 34°
High 51°Low 31°

In Texas we get 2 season's ...
1. summer
2. winter

Usually they alternate within the same week ...

we're not worried, it'll be 70's in a few days! The sun is already out ... Going to be another beautiful day ... Going to get my Christmas tree today and make it all pretty! Have some ornaments from home dating back to the 50's ... some remind me so of my Daddy!... I still put the old fashioned kind of silver sparkling tinsel on the tree ... that makes it old fashioned ...

Hope the rain clears out of you area ... send it my way ... Have the happiest of days, my friend ... >>Texas size hugs<< Luvya, mean it! FC <3 ...

6694 ... pea shooter, lol

“TEXAS ... SECEDE”

REPUBLIC OF TEXAS

#17961 Dec 11, 2012
Wildbluerose wrote:
HA HA HA....
Take Two!
Hey Flower...
Truth is They have a beautiful home and Brenda has it decorated so pretty... What I really loved was hearing the story of all of the precious decorations... each little figurine has a sweet story... A home filled with beautiful memories and a enduring love...
Now that's Love!!!
((Love-n-Hugs))
@}-'--,---
hahahahahahahaha, I have no choice ...

11-2 and Rotor is here to remind me ... >>peeks out the window<< yep, he's here! drats!...

7695 ... nada, niet, nothing, bada bing!...

“TEXAS ... SECEDE”

REPUBLIC OF TEXAS

#17962 Dec 11, 2012
Concerned_American wrote:
Hi F-C. Oh why, oh why does your team need to play Jeffrey's team? I like weeks when both of your team's can win!
Good morning, CA ... hope you are well rested and bright eyed and bushy tailed this morning after last nights massacre ... well, at least it wasn't 50-0 like some other team this past weekend, eh? lol ... Jeffrey's baseball team, the Red Sox, already got Mike Napoli, from out Texas Rangers and then HIS team has to take us to 11-2 ... and THEN both our 2 losses have to be to Tom Brady and the Pat's???????? Stop it you're killing me ... and they are saying now Tom Brady has to be the best QB of "all-time and the NEW generation ... OMG, where is the koolaid, hahahahahahahaha

Well, I'm sure it'll be a very long ride back to Houston ... thanks for stopping in, CA ... always good to see you!... Happy Holidays to you and yours! Peace~FC <3 ...

3334 ... 3 of a kind says it's going to be a great day!

“TEXAS ... SECEDE”

REPUBLIC OF TEXAS

#17963 Dec 11, 2012
Rotor Head wrote:
Sorry Flower.
Good morning, Rotor! >>hangs head<< I thought it was a nightmare ... then I checked my "sent" folder and found the emails! It was night ... it was real ... 42-14, final score ... Pats take the win and Brady has a record under his towel ... er, belt ...

HOUSTON, WE HAVE A PROBLEM ...

Congrats to your Pats, Rotor ... "outwit, outlast, outplay" ... like the game survivor ... now, I have the Rocky song in my head, "Eye of the Tiger by Survivor ... geesh ... That's what the Texans should've had in their head ... maybe they did, IDK ... too much pressure and they caved? or what is the word? I know there's a word they use in sports just can't think of it at this time, it's on the tip of my tongue (as many words were last night;) lol ... most of them were, "NOOOOOOOOOOOOOO" hahahaha

So, we are 11-2, so we have berth rights, yes?... and I want one of those letterman jackets ... I was at ATT yesterday afternoon and watching the sports channel as I waited in line for my turn ... that'd be cool ... well, I think so just the same ...Well, you wouldn't see me wearing Cowgirl apparel although Paisley and Princess have, LOL ... yep,
pink sweatshirt hoodie with the big old number 8 and ROMO written on the back of it, LOL ... embarrassing ... just kidding ...(those were in the Jessica Simpson days before Romo began really throwing to the wrong team ...

Well, history is history and must look forward to better days for Schaub, Foster, Johnson, Kubiak and the boys ... HOUSTON, listen up ... FlowerChild ain't happy, ain't no one happy, LOL ...

Enjoy your day, my friend! >>mwah<<

SURVIVOR ~ EYE OF THE TIGER ...

all the above posts typed not proofread ... all just the top of my head ...^^^^^^^

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Weird Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Name a smell you love to smell! (Jan '14) 7 min Wolftracks 541
Write cities alfabetically (tell the country/st... (Sep '11) 18 min Wolftracks 2,195
Evolution vs. Creation (Jul '11) 20 min Blitzking 127,936
What song are you listening to right now? (Apr '08) 1 hr wichita-rick 151,170
Why is Topix Viewership Increasing? (Dec '13) 1 hr Independent1 75
Life is incomplete without ..... (what?) (Feb '14) 2 hr Wolftracks 593
California Burger King employee finds $100,000 2 hr wichita-rick 2
Passengers Push Russian Airplane Stuck In Ice 2 hr wichita-rick 14
What are you thinking about now? (Jun '10) 3 hr wichita-rick 24,016
Ferguson Grand Jury Reaches Decision 4 hr FTW Forever 335
What's your tip for the day? 4 hr ms_Sweeter 1,580

Weird People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE