“TEXAS ... SECEDE”

Since: Feb 08

REPUBLIC OF TEXAS

#17924 Dec 9, 2012
Wildbluerose wrote:
<quoted text>
Another Test I didn't study for DANGIT!!!!
;o)
Flower... You are a Beautiful Soul and Your Heart is bigger than Texas, so it doesn't surprise me that you cry when something wonderful happens...
Happy Tears are MORE precious than any Diamond...
Thank you for always being there for me.. Your friendship is a real blessing in my life as it is in the lives of so many other people...
I hope that you have a wonderful day today and that all of lifes little problems will forget where you live...
Sending you all of my best wishes for Peace, Love, Health and Happiness...
((Love-n-Hugs))
@}-'--,---
Good afternoon, Rose ... you are too kind! Hope your day has been a good one ... been reading most of the day ... Jerry came over and brought in the outside plants and put them in the front office ... that was so very nice of him ... gave him a Christmas care package to which he was so thankful ... he is very helpful in times of need when I call on him so we help each other ... I didn't catch whether Dan Bailey got the extra points and the Cowgirl got the points they needed to win the game ... New Orleans is playing now on Fox ... not sure what or who is playing on CBS if any ... Texas A&M had this years Heisman Trophy winner ... woot woot ... freshman at that ... it's a first! yippie kye aye ... Bruce Willis' famous words in one of his films ... lol ... Hope it's stopped raining for you and there's love laughter and sunshine in the Ohio Valley for you ... sending you what I've got ... A/C and warm out ... getting cold tonight ... a 40 degree difference between day and night ... A/C in the day, heater at night ... >>shakes head<< >>laughs<< Have a great rest of afternoon ... enjoy your evening! Luvya, mean it! Hearts, FC <3 ...

“TEXAS ... SECEDE”

REPUBLIC OF TEXAS

#17925 Dec 9, 2012
Oh, so it seems the Cowgirls won today 20-19 ... Thanks, Dan Bailey, kicker! woot woot ... Texans tomorrow night ...

“TEXAS ... SECEDE”

REPUBLIC OF TEXAS

#17926 Dec 9, 2012
looks like New Orleans took a beating from the Giants today, wow!...

“TEXAS ... SECEDE”

REPUBLIC OF TEXAS

#17927 Dec 9, 2012
*****BOOK REVIEW*****
KING RAT authored in 1963 by James Clavell circa 1940's WW11 POW camp ... Nagasaki & Pearl Harbor bombed and then the war was over ... excellent writing ...

“Ridin' The Devils Little Horse”

Since: Mar 08

Straight To Hells Door

#17928 Dec 9, 2012
Flower-Child wrote:
<quoted text>
Good afternoon, Rose ... you are too kind! Hope your day has been a good one ... been reading most of the day ... Jerry came over and brought in the outside plants and put them in the front office ... that was so very nice of him ... gave him a Christmas care package to which he was so thankful ... he is very helpful in times of need when I call on him so we help each other ... I didn't catch whether Dan Bailey got the extra points and the Cowgirl got the points they needed to win the game ... New Orleans is playing now on Fox ... not sure what or who is playing on CBS if any ... Texas A&M had this years Heisman Trophy winner ... woot woot ... freshman at that ... it's a first! yippie kye aye ... Bruce Willis' famous words in one of his films ... lol ... Hope it's stopped raining for you and there's love laughter and sunshine in the Ohio Valley for you ... sending you what I've got ... A/C and warm out ... getting cold tonight ... a 40 degree difference between day and night ... A/C in the day, heater at night ... >>shakes head<< >>laughs<< Have a great rest of afternoon ... enjoy your evening! Luvya, mean it! Hearts, FC <3 ...
Hey Pretty Flower for your information...
I'm not the only one who thinks you are the Bees Knees...
:o)
It is pouring down rain right now and Chico is under my chair because of the Thunder... Yep we have a real Thunderboomer going on...
As if it wasn't enough that it has rained for 8 days this week... they say we have more coming tomorrow... and just for fun it's gonna get real freakin' cold too... Big ol' storm dropping down from the north... Looks pretty rough on the radar...
and the kicker is all we are gonna get is more rain... no snow in the forecast at all....
Hey have you ever seen a dwarf hamster? I got one to give as a Christmas present and it is the dang cutest thing you ever saw... He's a Blue Pearl...
I had no idea they came in so many different colors..
I hope that you are having a great night.. I've been laughing my butt off cause the Little Hamster smacked me... It was hilarious!!!
I put my hand in his house without washing the scent of the dogs off first and that little dude reared up and smacked me...
This is a creature that weighs about as much as a handful of feathers and it smacked me!!hahahahaha
I'm glad Jerry came over to give you a hand moving all of your plants.. Isn't it great to have friends to help you when you need a hand and so heartwarming to be able to help a friend in need...

HEY TEXAS!!!! WAY TO GO!!!!
I read about the Heisman going to the rookie.. Way to get those big bucks down the road!!!
I'm gonna surf for a few more then I'm gonna watch a movie...
Sending you all of my best and a bunch of love....
((Love-n-Hugs))
@}-'--,---

“TEXAS ... SECEDE”

REPUBLIC OF TEXAS

#17929 Dec 9, 2012
Wildbluerose wrote:
<quoted text>
Hey Pretty Flower for your information...
I'm not the only one who thinks you are the Bees Knees...
:o)
It is pouring down rain right now and Chico is under my chair because of the Thunder... Yep we have a real Thunderboomer going on...
As if it wasn't enough that it has rained for 8 days this week... they say we have more coming tomorrow... and just for fun it's gonna get real freakin' cold too... Big ol' storm dropping down from the north... Looks pretty rough on the radar...
and the kicker is all we are gonna get is more rain... no snow in the forecast at all....
Hey have you ever seen a dwarf hamster? I got one to give as a Christmas present and it is the dang cutest thing you ever saw... He's a Blue Pearl...
I had no idea they came in so many different colors..
I hope that you are having a great night.. I've been laughing my butt off cause the Little Hamster smacked me... It was hilarious!!!
I put my hand in his house without washing the scent of the dogs off first and that little dude reared up and smacked me...
This is a creature that weighs about as much as a handful of feathers and it smacked me!!hahahahaha
I'm glad Jerry came over to give you a hand moving all of your plants.. Isn't it great to have friends to help you when you need a hand and so heartwarming to be able to help a friend in need...
HEY TEXAS!!!! WAY TO GO!!!!
I read about the Heisman going to the rookie.. Way to get those big bucks down the road!!!
I'm gonna surf for a few more then I'm gonna watch a movie...
Sending you all of my best and a bunch of love....
((Love-n-Hugs))
@}-'--,---
Hey there, Rose ... that little dude smacked you? hahahahahaha I bet you cracked up laughing ... I can just hear you ... and I bet it was a hearty laugh at that!... Yep, the freshman from Texas A&M got the Heisman Trophy ... first time that's happened so we're glad it happened ... don't exactly like the colors because I'm partial to burnt orange but we'll take it for Texas, lol ... it's all good! Can't be too proud, of course ... The Texans play the Pats tomorrow night and it's to be a great game ... The only game we've lost this year was to The Pats (grrrrrrrrrrr, gives Rotor the evil eye, LOL;)... and it's an important game ... dilemma ... the Country Music Awards are at 7 tomorrow night, and The Voice is on tomorrow night at 7 ... 3 must see's and 1 television, 1 recorder ... oh, my! What does the girl do?... Okay, call Brenda and have her record, hmmmmmmm ... IDK because I just ran over my foot with one of the wheels of my office chair and I CAN'T THINK!!!!!!!!!! OUCH! hahahahahahah what a dork I am, LOL ... Okay, get this ... it was 81 today, right ... it's 54 right now and it's predicted to get 38 overnight ... 50 degree, more or less, drop in temperature ... can you dig it?... Yep, it was nice of Jerry to move all my plants in ... I made him a care package for his troubles ... he likes sweets!... and has a good metabolism so he can handle them ... whereas I don't, lol ... what was I reading on another thread someone quoting the terms of service of inappropriate posts? I was cracking up and thinking to myself, "pot, kettle, black" BAHWAHAHahahahahahahahahahaha and then I saw Michael was probably having a nice glass of wine whereas someone else had a bottle of whine and probably molded cheese, BAHWAHAHahahahahahahha ... oh, I am so bad and am sure to get some mad judge it icons for sure ... and I'm sure I'll get quoted ... from my lips to G_d ... How does the other half live, LOL ... Have a nice night and thanks for making me laugh ... go get yourself smacked, LOL ... Luvya, mean it! FC <3 ...

“TEXAS ... SECEDE”

REPUBLIC OF TEXAS

#17930 Dec 10, 2012
Good morning everyone ... 0546 and it's 37 degrees ... exciting ... PoohBear's out on the patio and has no interest in coming in ... Guess he likes the change, too!... I do, too! Scooby Doo, lol ...

Happy Monday ... Enjoy it!...

DAUGHTRY ~ START OF SOMETHING GOOD ...

Chris Daughtry ... now the third most successful American Idol contestant in terms of record sales ... next to Kelly Clarkson and Carrie Underwood ... LOVE this guy ...

“Incorrupta fides, nudaque veri”

Level 9

Since: May 07

Vincit qui se vincit

#17931 Dec 10, 2012
Flower-Child wrote:
<quoted text>
Hey there, Ricky! I thought you were taking today off ... You have a long weekend, remember?... Have a good one and tell us about it on Monday! Have fun! FC <3 ...
FC I drew the toughest path through the whole tournament this past weekend, as there were the same two pro's as 6 months ago, as well as a grand master which is the level before pro and I drew one of the pro's for my first match (the same pro who beat me 4-0 last time I played there), I lost 4-2 this time so I did better, then I played a guy on the loser side and beat him 4-1, then I got to play the grand master who I also lost to 4-1 and my tournament was done! lol

Hopefully I got my hardest path out of the way for a while, they always say "it's the luck of the draw" and I didn't get much luck except for the fact that every time I play a pro it betters me both there and even more so for local tournaments as none of the guys I regularly play with have the balls to go to tough tournaments with the exception of a couple guys.

“TEXAS ... SECEDE”

REPUBLIC OF TEXAS

#17932 Dec 10, 2012
Ricky F wrote:
<quoted text>FC I drew the toughest path through the whole tournament this past weekend, as there were the same two pro's as 6 months ago, as well as a grand master which is the level before pro and I drew one of the pro's for my first match (the same pro who beat me 4-0 last time I played there), I lost 4-2 this time so I did better, then I played a guy on the loser side and beat him 4-1, then I got to play the grand master who I also lost to 4-1 and my tournament was done! lol
Hopefully I got my hardest path out of the way for a while, they always say "it's the luck of the draw" and I didn't get much luck except for the fact that every time I play a pro it betters me both there and even more so for local tournaments as none of the guys I regularly play with have the balls to go to tough tournaments with the exception of a couple guys.
Good morning, Ricky ... I'm glad you had a good time and had the cajones to go back and show those guys you've improved ... Now, next time you go back they'll remember that ... they may think they've mastered their moves but so have you ... I'm proud of you, Ricky ... kudos to YOU!... Aren't you loving this arctic cold front?... it's probably colder at your 20 ... we're loving it down here ... all excited and everything .. the littles things that make us happy, huh?... Glad your safe back home! Have a good day, now go! LOL ... >>huggles to you, too<<

“268th Attack Hel Bn”

Level 8

AH-1S Cobra

#17933 Dec 10, 2012
Good morning Flower and friends.

“TEXAS ... SECEDE”

REPUBLIC OF TEXAS

#17934 Dec 10, 2012
Rotor Head wrote:
Good morning, sweets!{{{{Huggles}}}}

Level 9

Vincit qui se vincit

#17935 Dec 10, 2012
Flower-Child wrote:
<quoted text>
Good morning, Ricky ... I'm glad you had a good time and had the cajones to go back and show those guys you've improved ... Now, next time you go back they'll remember that ... they may think they've mastered their moves but so have you ... I'm proud of you, Ricky ... kudos to YOU!... Aren't you loving this arctic cold front?... it's probably colder at your 20 ... we're loving it down here ... all excited and everything .. the littles things that make us happy, huh?... Glad your safe back home! Have a good day, now go! LOL ... >>huggles to you, too<<
My weekend was long! After we were out of the tournament we went to a bar where this girl that went with us bumped into her ex-husband there with his friends and it almost started a brawl, but we managed to escape with all limbs still attached, lol. Then we went to an house party and played pool and partied until 5am yesterday morning, so I was glad to be back home yesterday and now I'm at work but wish I had one more day off, but I feel fine today. And lucky! lol

Level 9

Vincit qui se vincit

#17936 Dec 10, 2012
Rotor Head wrote:
Howdy Rotor! How have you been feeling lately, better/

Level 1

Since: Dec 06

Location hidden

#17937 Dec 10, 2012
Flower-Child wrote:
<quoted text>
Hey Groucho ... Thanks for breakfast this morning over there ---------> it was sure good ... you can have a scotch and cigar but make no mistake ... watch your shoes, Dorothy ain't here and this ain't no Kansas, LOL ... Have a nice evening! FC <3 ...
Thanx for letting me hang out for a while... I like to enjoy a cigar every once in a while, as a reformed cigarette smoker.

I wanted to ask you... Have you ever been to Wichata Falls, Texas? That's where my grandfather was born and raised... Yep, Paw-paw was a texan!! Don't know how big the spread was, but there is a road with the family name on it!

“268th Attack Hel Bn”

Level 8

AH-1S Cobra

#17938 Dec 10, 2012
Ricky F wrote:
<quoted text>Howdy Rotor! How have you been feeling lately, better/
Hey Ricky.
Eh???? As long as I don't move it wrong its just a little achey.

“Grab all the good”

Level 5

Since: Jul 10

Rowlett Tx

#17939 Dec 10, 2012
Wildbluerose wrote:
<quoted text>
Another Test I didn't study for DANGIT!!!!
;o)
Flower... You are a Beautiful Soul and Your Heart is bigger than Texas, so it doesn't surprise me that you cry when something wonderful happens...
Happy Tears are MORE precious than any Diamond...
Thank you for always being there for me.. Your friendship is a real blessing in my life as it is in the lives of so many other people...
I hope that you have a wonderful day today and that all of lifes little problems will forget where you live...
Sending you all of my best wishes for Peace, Love, Health and Happiness...
((Love-n-Hugs))
@}-'--,---
What a sweet message. Our Flower does have a wonderful heart :)

“TEXAS ... SECEDE”

REPUBLIC OF TEXAS

#17940 Dec 10, 2012
Groucho AKA Falcon 68 wrote:
<quoted text>Thanx for letting me hang out for a while... I like to enjoy a cigar every once in a while, as a reformed cigarette smoker.
I wanted to ask you... Have you ever been to Wichata Falls, Texas? That's where my grandfather was born and raised... Yep, Paw-paw was a texan!! Don't know how big the spread was, but there is a road with the family name on it!
Good morning, Groucho ... and thank you again for breakfast ---------> over there! The coffee was good, too! Fresh ground beans from Costa Rica?... dark and yet smooth, lol ...

No, the closest I've been to Wichita is here:
&fe ature=fvst

LOL ... do you remember this?...

I remember playing my guitar to the younger kids and singing:

where oh where is my sweet little (insert name)
sweet little (insert name)
sweet little (insert name)
where oh where is my sweet little (insert name)

way down yonder in the paw paw patch ...

picking up paw-paws put 'em in the pocket
way down yonder in the paw-paw patch ...

and start over with the next little kids name, LOL ...

Okay, TMI? LOL ...

I trust you had a great weekend ... Have a good day ... >>in Sofia Vergara's best voice ... "now go"<< LOL ... Enjoy ...

MAROON 5 FT CHRISTINA AGUILERA ...
MOVES LIKE JAGGER ...
http://www.youtube.com/watch...

“TEXAS ... SECEDE”

REPUBLIC OF TEXAS

#17941 Dec 10, 2012
Denny Crain wrote:
<quoted text>What a sweet message. Our Flower does have a wonderful heart :)
Good morning, Denny >>blushes<<

Enjoy your day!...

“Grab all the good”

Level 5

Since: Jul 10

Rowlett Tx

#17942 Dec 10, 2012
Groucho AKA Falcon 68 wrote:
<quoted text>Thanx for letting me hang out for a while... I like to enjoy a cigar every once in a while, as a reformed cigarette smoker.
I was just through Wichita Falls and you will be pleased to know the Falls are still falling :)

“100% Princess”

Level 8

Since: Jan 07

and totally harmless

#17943 Dec 10, 2012
Good morning Flower. Hope today finds you well--just a drive by. Phone is ringing off the hook this AM, seems there is some sort of issue in Chicago that only I can fix--who'd have thought....lol.

Hugs and hearts

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Weird Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
What song are you listening to right now? (Apr '08) 2 min wichita-rick 149,003
Evolution vs. Creation (Jul '11) 2 min Chimney1 120,875
Make a Story / 4 Words Only (Nov '08) 25 min Rose of Tralee 24,573
topix.com describe in one word (Apr '13) 26 min Enzo49 143
If you could live in a book ~ 34 min Emerald 4
Keep a Word.....Drop a Word Game (Sep '13) 36 min Princess Hey 6,239
Cops: Woman Tries to Break Into Ex's House, Get... 45 min wichita-rick 7
Truck containing 36,000 pounds of Crisco stolen 2 hr beatlesinthebog 38
True or False Game 2 hr SLY WEST 383
During Obama's Speech at Democratic Campaign Ra... 3 hr SLY WEST 32