“TEXAS ... SECEDE”

Since: Feb 08

REPUBLIC OF TEXAS

#17904 Dec 7, 2012
Groucho aka Falcon68 wrote:
<quoted text>I must have made a wrong turn in Alberqueque... I was looking for Denny Crain's place to relax with a scotch and a cigar...
Hey Groucho ... Thanks for breakfast this morning over there ---------> it was sure good ... you can have a scotch and cigar but make no mistake ... watch your shoes, Dorothy ain't here and this ain't no Kansas, LOL ... Have a nice evening! FC <3 ...

“Ridin' The Devils Little Horse”

Since: Mar 08

Straight To Hells Door

#17905 Dec 7, 2012
Flower-Child wrote:
<quoted text>
Hey there Rose ... goodness, your yard must be a swamp now with all the rain you've been getting ... you are more than welcome to send some my way ... I am feeling so much more better ... just 2 more days of steroids and I'm set ... man, those make ya eat like a horse ... I've seen the photos of horses on your FB page and they are absolutely stunning ... where are they, near you? Hope you've been well and in better spirits ... we'll chat tomorrow afternoon probably ... not sure what the day will bring ... Breakfast for sure with Brenda and some shopping ... Not sure when UT will be playing and if on a local channel or if on that special channel that no one gets, grrrrrr ... Have a nice evening ... smooches for the pooches ... It's 80 here today ... the A/C just clicked on ... Laters, baby! FC <3 ...
OK Woman that's it... 80 degrees and the AC is kicking on.... Grrrrrrrr....
;o)
It's still raining... and it's quite chilly out there... We never got past the 50's today and about my yard... It is a cold and nasty swampy mess... which I have to go out in in a few minutes... Josie Wails... OH about the horse pictures... All of the ones I post are for sale in KY... Sad that so many people have to give up their friends because they simply can afford to keep them anymore... Breaks my horselovin' heart...
OK I got to run.. Sending you all my best and a bunch of love....
((Love-n-Hugs))
@}-'--,---

Level 10

Since: Sep 09

Location hidden

#17906 Dec 7, 2012
I had a nice day, FC. My sister and I will have fun tomorrow. Good night. >>smiles+hugs<<

“TEXAS ... SECEDE”

REPUBLIC OF TEXAS

#17907 Dec 7, 2012
Hi Rose. Trying to post on my phone. This is just a test

“TEXAS ... SECEDE”

REPUBLIC OF TEXAS

#17908 Dec 7, 2012
Wildbluerose wrote:
<quoted text>
OK Woman that's it... 80 degrees and the AC is kicking on.... Grrrrrrrr....
;o)
It's still raining... and it's quite chilly out there... We never got past the 50's today and about my yard... It is a cold and nasty swampy mess... which I have to go out in in a few minutes... Josie Wails... OH about the horse pictures... All of the ones I post are for sale in KY... Sad that so many people have to give up their friends because they simply can afford to keep them anymore... Breaks my horselovin' heart...
OK I got to run.. Sending you all my best and a bunch of love....
((Love-n-Hugs))
@}-'--,---
Good evening, Rose ... I was trying to post with my phone and I guess it worked ... it was kind of weird ... awkward ... will stick to my laptop on the recliner and/or my desktop ... much easier ... I play with Hippie on MO/TU/WE nights on my phone when we're playing the music reality shows and it's easy cuz we text back and forth but doing topville ... not so much, lol ... the photos of the horses are beautiful and I see the photos Duh puts up as well ... what a beautiful animal ... hope the rain lets up so you have an easier job of walkin' the pack ... it'll be warm through the weekend and get cold Sunday night in the 30's, maybe high 20's ... it's cool, we can handle it ... matter of fact, looking forward to it ... bought a red wool lined jacket today, very pretty ...

I watched Undercover Boss ... the CEO gave an 8 year war vet (Marine)$10,000 to the Wounded Warrior program in his name,$20,000 so he could get medical help for his PTSD and $20,000 so he could pursue culinary school ... He was having trouble adjusting to civilian life after coming back from the war ... ya think?... it made me cry ... IDK why that program makes me cry, guess I'm just a sap ... but that particular story, the soldier, made me cry ... It was a good story and the CEO, founder of the company, the name escapes me now was very generous ... he gave this other guy a Harley-Davidson 883-Iron ... that was insignificant compared to what he did for the soldier ... you know how I feel about our men and women in uniform ... okay, off my soap box ... moving right along ... hope you get some good sleep and I know I will ... Have a good night ... dry up over there and send me some rain ... Luvya, mean it! FC <3 ...

3633 ... yep!...

“TEXAS ... SECEDE”

REPUBLIC OF TEXAS

#17909 Dec 7, 2012
Hey Its Emma wrote:
I had a nice day, FC. My sister and I will have fun tomorrow. Good night. >>smiles+hugs<<
Hi sweet Emma ... Glad your day was nice ... I had a pretty quiet day myself mainly reading and listening to music ... You gals have a nice fun time tomorrow and Brenda and I will, too! Goodnight and sweet dreams! >>smiles and hugs<<

“Happy Holidays”

Since: Nov 07

"you get back what you give"

#17910 Dec 7, 2012
Evening Flower :^)

“268th Attack Hel Bn”

Level 8

Since: May 07

AH-1S Cobra

#17911 Dec 8, 2012
Hey Red, where you been hiding?

“Power to the people”

Level 8

Since: Jul 10

Once was Top Secret

#17912 Dec 8, 2012
Good Morning F-C! A hearty "WELCOME TO THE WEEKEND!" for you.

“My latest victim”

United States

#17913 Dec 8, 2012
Flower-Child wrote:
<quoted text>
Good morning, DJ ... very good sound advice ... I've been in gung ho mode since day before yesterday ... two days runnin' at the gym and I can hardly move, LOL ... X-Factor was over at 8, read til 9 and it was lights out for me, lol ... my body was screaming at me like all get out ... I think it'll rest today, maybe take in a movie ... you're right, no sense in risking a set-back ... Hope your mom is on the mend by now ... how about your grandma? Is she doing better? and YOU? as the caregiver ... It's Friday, yippee! TGIF ... Thanks for coming by and have a super day! >>Texas hugs<< FC <3 ...
Hi FC. Mom is doing good. She got her new used van yesterday.

She had full coverage on her 2006. She was able to purchase a 2009 with full warranty. She is happy to be mobile again.

I am working today. After that I am not sure what I am doing.

How are you feeling? Any big plans for the day?

“TEXAS ... SECEDE”

REPUBLIC OF TEXAS

#17914 Dec 8, 2012
Simply_Red wrote:
Evening Flower :^)
Good morning, Duchess ... and top of the morning to you ... Hope you have a warm, sunny day filled with love, joy and laughter ... nice sounding chirps from the birdies ... sending love your way as always ... FC <3 ...

“TEXAS ... SECEDE”

REPUBLIC OF TEXAS

#17915 Dec 8, 2012
Concerned_American wrote:
Good Morning F-C! A hearty "WELCOME TO THE WEEKEND!" for you.
Good morning, CA ... thank you ... and welcome to the weekend for you and yours as well ... it's nice 66 degrees this morning as I just let my pup out ... it's REAL STILL Out ... as if the calm before the storm ... winds at 0 mph ... 80 degrees today and tomorrow and into the 30's tomorrow night, BRING IT I say LOL ... Hope you have big plans this weekend and they're fun ... Go for it! lol ... Thanks for stopping by, CA ... FC <3 ...

“TEXAS ... SECEDE”

REPUBLIC OF TEXAS

#17916 Dec 8, 2012
NeverMissed wrote:
<quoted text>
Hi FC. Mom is doing good. She got her new used van yesterday.
She had full coverage on her 2006. She was able to purchase a 2009 with full warranty. She is happy to be mobile again.
I am working today. After that I am not sure what I am doing.
How are you feeling? Any big plans for the day?
Good morning, DJ ... So glad your mom is back in a vehicle and was had full coverage ... Full warranty on "to her" new vehicle is even better ... it's so important because you never know ... that's why they're called "accident", lol ... And I hope she and grandma are both on the mend ... Sorry you have to work today on Saturday, but you know DJ, at least you have a job and are not one of the 4 million that do not so be grateful for that ... I don't know if 4 mil is the correct number but it seems like it ... I'm sure you'll find something delightful to do after work hours this afternoon ... Just having my usual Saturday morning breakfast with my bff this morning and checking out some sales at Macy's and Kohl's ... Don't really need anything but it's fun to go look ... Also we go to Froyo's every Saturday and if it's game day and we're wearing our University of Texas Apparel we get the first 4 ounces free so we end up paying a dollar and a quarter for our yogurt ... silly, huh ... and Penny's Gift Emporium is right next door, she has the best smelling candles ... I think I burnt my candle out for Donna's mom and now I need a new one for Georgie ... What a sad story ... I had so much fun with that girl and Reebie ... so sad to see her go ... IDK if you remember her ... those were the good old days ... I guess we never know when our time is up ... time is so short to spend bickering and I don't understand a lot of what goes on here sometimes ... but my dear I'll stop now before I break out in tears ... too early for that ... Just remember the good times and take that alongside with me today ... YOU, my little friend, have an awesome day ... Enjoy yourself, have fun and catch you around the corner ... >>Texas hugs<< FC <3 ...

“TEXAS ... SECEDE”

REPUBLIC OF TEXAS

#17917 Dec 8, 2012
Yo, Rotor >>mwah<<

“268th Attack Hel Bn”

Level 8

Since: May 07

AH-1S Cobra

#17918 Dec 8, 2012
Yodel sweetie.
Off to work on the floor.

“TEXAS ... SECEDE”

REPUBLIC OF TEXAS

#17919 Dec 9, 2012
Rotor Head wrote:
Yodel sweetie.
Off to work on the floor.
Morning, Rotor! Hope everything went well at Dad's! Wishing you an awesome day!{{{{Huggles}}}

“Grab all the good”

Level 5

Rowlett Tx

#17920 Dec 9, 2012
Flower-Child wrote:
Yo, Rotor >>mwah<<
Good morning Flower. Did you read about El and the calf in her car? What a hoot :)Check out the HBO series called the Newsroom. Part of me hates it but it is such an insight into the way liberals think :) I am trying to get my wife to watch it but I know it will drive her crazy

“TEXAS ... SECEDE”

REPUBLIC OF TEXAS

#17921 Dec 9, 2012
Good morning everyone ...

Well, Mike Napoli of the Rangers got traded a few days ago to the Red Sox ...

Now, this ... Michael Young goes to the Phillies ...
http://www.usatoday.com/story/sports/mlb/2012...

and Josh Hamilton of the Rangers is still a free agent and holding out ... will he also leave the Rangers?... NO!!!!!!!!!!

“TEXAS ... SECEDE”

REPUBLIC OF TEXAS

#17922 Dec 9, 2012
Denny Crain wrote:
<quoted text>Good morning Flower. Did you read about El and the calf in her car? What a hoot :)Check out the HBO series called the Newsroom. Part of me hates it but it is such an insight into the way liberals think :) I am trying to get my wife to watch it but I know it will drive her crazy
Good morning, Denny ... I haven't been to Lady El's in a few days but will get there eventually ... thanks for the heads up ... No, haven't heard of Newsroom either ... R U getting ready for the Arctic cold blast coming through tonight?... The 3 P's ... People, Pets and Plants ... Have a great day, Denny! Peace~FC <3 ...

“Ridin' The Devils Little Horse”

Since: Mar 08

Straight To Hells Door

#17923 Dec 9, 2012
Flower-Child wrote:
Hi Rose. Trying to post on my phone. This is just a test
Another Test I didn't study for DANGIT!!!!
;o)
Flower... You are a Beautiful Soul and Your Heart is bigger than Texas, so it doesn't surprise me that you cry when something wonderful happens...
Happy Tears are MORE precious than any Diamond...
Thank you for always being there for me.. Your friendship is a real blessing in my life as it is in the lives of so many other people...
I hope that you have a wonderful day today and that all of lifes little problems will forget where you live...
Sending you all of my best wishes for Peace, Love, Health and Happiness...
((Love-n-Hugs))
@}-'--,---

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Weird Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Let's Play Song Titles With One Word? 4 min Princess Hey 121
4 Word Game (Use Same Letter) 4 min andet1987 179
Man deploys plane's emergency slide 'to exit fa... 7 min wichita-rick 3
The BIZARRE reasons why men rape in India 9 min pit 1,051
3 Word Advice (Good or Bad) 10 min andet1987 223
Evolution vs. Creation (Jul '11) 11 min Hooogle It 131,824
**3 Syllable Word Game - A-Z** (Jun '12) 13 min quilterqueen 819
What song are you listening to right now? (Apr '08) 24 min wichita-rick 152,355
What are you thinking about now? (Jun '10) 54 min -Lea- 25,512
"OLD SAYINGS" - - - Feel free to post them here... 54 min wichita-rick 54