and totally harmless

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 6, 2012

Judged:

Good morning Flower. It's not too bad here today--but rain later--lots of rain. Moved some furniture this AM, cleaning and whatever, getting ready for the holidays.

Have a great day....
FlowerChild Unplugged

Cedar Park, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 6, 2012

Judged:

Hitesrunprincess wrote:
Good morning Flower. It's not too bad here today--but rain later--lots of rain. Moved some furniture this AM, cleaning and whatever, getting ready for the holidays.
Have a great day....
Good morning pretty one ... Wow, you've been the busy one this morning! Try not to over-do it ... that can happen and pay for it later, believe me, I know these things ... my doc always says, do one room at a time ... but he is not his wife ... can't tell a woman to do that ... but I'm sure he has domestic help, too! LOL ...
Ah, the holidays! Yes, they'll be here before we know it ... it's fun though for somehow they're creeping up and everyone seems to be in the spirit for them ... I'm happy about that ... maybe I'm just happy to be happy I'm healthy today ... LOL ...

Enjoy your day, Princess ...

Hugs, Hearts and enjoying the pre-season jitters of the holidays ...

“TEXAS ... SECEDE”

Since: Feb 08

REPUBLIC OF TEXAS

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 6, 2012

Judged:

went to the gym again, went to lunch, wore out ... Beautiful day ...

72°F
Clear
Feels like: 72°
High 72°Low 55°

“My latest victim”

Since: Jul 10

Howell, MI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 7, 2012

Judged:

Flower-Child wrote:
<quoted text>
Morning, DJ!!!!!!! >>runs up to you and hugs you<< I needed the hug, too!... How's it going? I'm so happy to feeling like a human being again ... oops, let me take my steroid while I'm thinking about it, hold on ... okay, down the hatch! lol ... I always say that when I have to take my pills but boy those taste nasty, lol ... just 4 more days of the little boogers! So, what you got planned for the weekend?...
Thought a bunch of us were going to the yearly Armadillo Christmas Bizaar but we're going to have to wait til next week for that ... here's a taste of it ... it is SO MUCH FUN ... Live music at it's best and a good place to drop a lot of money ... money well spent for local merchants ... none of this money going to big conglomerates if you know what I mean ...
http://www.armadillobazaar.com/
The non-profit organization is planning a train ride in January for the seniors but I think my besty and I are going to try and get that train ride to the deep hill country MAYBE on Saturday ... haven't shored up those plans ... IDK, maybe too much activity after just getting back on my feet is too much for right now so might have to scratch that ... main goal is get back to the gym and get back to where I was 3 weeks ago ...
Have a lovely day, DJ ... Good to see you around again ... Be cool, stay safe, stay warm & lots of sunshine your way! >>Texas hugs and then some<< FC <3 ...
My mom thought she was feeling better for the first time since her car accident. A day of shopping changed that. So take care to not overdo it.

It is a busy time of the year and sucks to have health issues or pain.

(((((((BIG HUGS))))))) right back at you.

“TEXAS ... SECEDE”

REPUBLIC OF TEXAS

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 7, 2012

Judged:

NeverMissed wrote:
<quoted text>
My mom thought she was feeling better for the first time since her car accident. A day of shopping changed that. So take care to not overdo it.
It is a busy time of the year and sucks to have health issues or pain.
(((((((BIG HUGS))))))) right back at you.
Good morning, DJ ... very good sound advice ... I've been in gung ho mode since day before yesterday ... two days runnin' at the gym and I can hardly move, LOL ... X-Factor was over at 8, read til 9 and it was lights out for me, lol ... my body was screaming at me like all get out ... I think it'll rest today, maybe take in a movie ... you're right, no sense in risking a set-back ... Hope your mom is on the mend by now ... how about your grandma? Is she doing better? and YOU? as the caregiver ... It's Friday, yippee! TGIF ... Thanks for coming by and have a super day! >>Texas hugs<< FC <3 ...

“268th Attack Hel Bn”

Level 8

Since: May 07

AH-1S Cobra

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 7, 2012

Judged:

Morning Sweetie.

“Grab all the good”

Level 5

Rowlett Tx

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 7, 2012

Judged:

http://www.draftfcb.com/holiday2011/ Check this out. You can put a picture of your hose in a snow globe. I went to see Killing Softly. OK but not great :)

“TEXAS ... SECEDE”

REPUBLIC OF TEXAS

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 7, 2012

Judged:

Rotor Head wrote:
Morning Sweetie.
Morning sweets! How are you feeling weeks end? Recovered from dads house? I finally went back to the gym Wednesday after 3 weeks hiatus ... was okay on Thursday when I returned ... got on the recumbant bike ... at 1/4 mile my quads were screaming and I thought "1 3/4 miles to go, really?" so I trudged along ... then I hit all the machines, free weights ... should've gotten off the bike and gone home but noooooooooooooooooo ... I can be my own worst enemy ... I beat myself up ... to bed at 9 last night ... slept til 7 this morning ... no early movies this morning ... all of movies are scheduled for afternoon 1400 hrs and later, WHY?... crazy ... messes up my routine ...
We are supposed to freeze Monday and be in the 30's TU/WE ... yes! I like the cold wx ... Not going to get much higher mid 70's today which is okay with me ... Jax and PB like it ... Snowing at your 20?...
Have a very pleasant day, sweets! No calc! Enjoy!!! >>mwah<<

“TEXAS ... SECEDE”

REPUBLIC OF TEXAS

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 7, 2012

Judged:

Denny Crain wrote:
http://www.draftfcb.com/holida y2011/ Check this out. You can put a picture of your hose in a snow globe. I went to see Killing Softly. OK but not great :)
Hi Denny ... yes, I saw my house and car ... imagine what the government can see and hear ... Thanks for the review ... I already told Rotor the movies start late afternoon so that kind of messes up my day ... You said Skyfall was good James Bond movie ... guess I'll go for that one ... Jack Reacher movie is coming out next week, I believe ... Hope Cruise doesn't botch it up and give the REAL Jack Reacher a bad rap, LOL ... Happy day to you ... FC <3...

“268th Attack Hel Bn”

Level 8

AH-1S Cobra

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 7, 2012

Judged:

Flower-Child wrote:
<quoted text>
Morning sweets! How are you feeling weeks end? Recovered from dads house? I finally went back to the gym Wednesday after 3 weeks hiatus ... was okay on Thursday when I returned ... got on the recumbant bike ... at 1/4 mile my quads were screaming and I thought "1 3/4 miles to go, really?" so I trudged along ... then I hit all the machines, free weights ... should've gotten off the bike and gone home but noooooooooooooooooo ... I can be my own worst enemy ... I beat myself up ... to bed at 9 last night ... slept til 7 this morning ... no early movies this morning ... all of movies are scheduled for afternoon 1400 hrs and later, WHY?... crazy ... messes up my routine ...
We are supposed to freeze Monday and be in the 30's TU/WE ... yes! I like the cold wx ... Not going to get much higher mid 70's today which is okay with me ... Jax and PB like it ... Snowing at your 20?...
Have a very pleasant day, sweets! No calc! Enjoy!!! >>mwah<<
You better not hurt yourself.......

Recovered enough to go back for another round tomorrow....
I'm going to try to get the second layer of subfloor down so we can get some flooring on it Sun and reinstall the pooper.
(He does have a second head out on the back porch {don't ask} so it not like he's been without, but I'd like to wrap this up.)

No real snow.....yet.
Mid 40's through the weekend they say.

“Grab all the good”

Level 5

Rowlett Tx

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 7, 2012

Judged:

Flower-Child wrote:
<quoted text>
Hi Denny ... yes, I saw my house and car ... imagine what the government can see and hear ... Thanks for the review ... I already told Rotor the movies start late afternoon so that kind of messes up my day ... You said Skyfall was good James Bond movie ... guess I'll go for that one ... Jack Reacher movie is coming out next week, I believe ... Hope Cruise doesn't botch it up and give the REAL Jack Reacher a bad rap, LOL ... Happy day to you ... FC <3...
The trailer look great. Cruise can play a tough guy pretty well even if he is small. He fights Dwarfs :)

“ROCK ON ROCKERS!!”

Level 8

Since: Mar 11

Rockin' USA ;)

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 7, 2012

Judged:

Flower-Child Chick grab your purse and let's meet ALL the Hip ROCKIN'' Chicks of Offbeat at Perkins for breakfast and then the MALL...

“Ridin' The Devils Little Horse”

Since: Mar 08

Straight To Hells Door

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 7, 2012

Judged:

Awright.... Awright..... Awright.....

It's Raining....

http://www.youtube.com/watch...

I hope that you are feeling great today...
Sending you a bunch of love and all my best wishes...
@}-'--,---

“Incorrupta fides, nudaque veri”

Level 9

Vincit qui se vincit

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 7, 2012

Judged:

Good morning FC, HC, HRP & Rotor!
Groucho aka Falcon68

Dearborn, MI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 7, 2012

Flower-Child wrote:
<quoted text>
I must have made a wrong turn in Alberqueque... I was looking for Denny Crain's place to relax with a scotch and a cigar...

“TEXAS ... SECEDE”

REPUBLIC OF TEXAS

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 7, 2012

Rotor Head wrote:
<quoted text>You better not hurt yourself.......
Recovered enough to go back for another round tomorrow....
I'm going to try to get the second layer of subfloor down so we can get some flooring on it Sun and reinstall the pooper.
(He does have a second head out on the back porch {don't ask} so it not like he's been without, but I'd like to wrap this up.)
No real snow.....yet.
Mid 40's through the weekend they say.
I took today off from the gym, sweets! No sense in torturing myself, lol ... muscles said to rest and so therefore I did ... been reading most of the day ... Steven put up a screen door out back ... Eating an apple pecan salad now ...
YOU'D better not hurt YOURSELF, Mister!... I know you won't ... but that's hard work ... I know you know how to do it but just be careful just the same ...
Checked our weather and now it's been changed to upper 20's and low 30's for SU/MO/TU ... The alteration lady downsized a couple of wool jackets for me and I just came from picking them up ... the fit nice and tailored ... sweet!... Not that I'll go anywhere but the gym next week or to a facial but nice to have them just the same ... Have a nice evening with the girls, Rotor ... >>big smackaroo<<

“TEXAS ... SECEDE”

REPUBLIC OF TEXAS

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 7, 2012

Judged:

Denny Crain wrote:
<quoted text>The trailer look great. Cruise can play a tough guy pretty well even if he is small. He fights Dwarfs :)
Hi Denny! I'm sure it'll be a pretty good movie ... I just hope he doesn't take his shirt off, LOL ... Have a nice evening! FC <3 ...

“TEXAS ... SECEDE”

REPUBLIC OF TEXAS

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 7, 2012

Judged:

Colorado Chick wrote:
Flower-Child Chick grab your purse and let's meet ALL the Hip ROCKIN'' Chicks of Offbeat at Perkins for breakfast and then the MALL...
Well hello, CC ... Good to "see" you ... Sounds like a good idea ... I got this neat Harley-Davidson leather purse with fringe on it with my new Sons of Anarchy TEXAS tee-shirt with my black slim jeans ... hope that's dressy enough for Perkins ... Let's get rockin' in your vehicle and skidaddle out of here ... vrooommmmm lol ...

“TEXAS ... SECEDE”

REPUBLIC OF TEXAS

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 7, 2012

Judged:

Wildbluerose wrote:
Awright.... Awright..... Awright.....
It's Raining....
http://www.youtube.com/watch...
I hope that you are feeling great today...
Sending you a bunch of love and all my best wishes...
@}-'--,---
Hey there Rose ... goodness, your yard must be a swamp now with all the rain you've been getting ... you are more than welcome to send some my way ... I am feeling so much more better ... just 2 more days of steroids and I'm set ... man, those make ya eat like a horse ... I've seen the photos of horses on your FB page and they are absolutely stunning ... where are they, near you? Hope you've been well and in better spirits ... we'll chat tomorrow afternoon probably ... not sure what the day will bring ... Breakfast for sure with Brenda and some shopping ... Not sure when UT will be playing and if on a local channel or if on that special channel that no one gets, grrrrrr ... Have a nice evening ... smooches for the pooches ... It's 80 here today ... the A/C just clicked on ... Laters, baby! FC <3 ...

“TEXAS ... SECEDE”

REPUBLIC OF TEXAS

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 7, 2012

Judged:

Ricky F wrote:
Good morning FC, HC, HRP & Rotor!
Hey there, Ricky! I thought you were taking today off ... You have a long weekend, remember?... Have a good one and tell us about it on Monday! Have fun! FC <3 ...

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

97 Users are viewing the Weird Forum right now

Search the Weird Forum:
Title Updated Last By Comments
El's Kitchen (Feb '09) 30 min TALLYHO 8541 34,947
Evolution vs. Creation (Jul '11) 32 min Tinka 112,835
How did you get over a broken heart? (Oct '09) 1 hr wichita-rick 264
Don't bet with " Wabbit" (Feb '12) 1 hr Wabbit 87
~Things YOU Love Game~ (Oct '12) 1 hr Enzo49 3,797
My Official Goodnight Thread (Mar '12) 2 hr Debra27 262
What song are you listening to right now? (Apr '08) 2 hr wichita-rick 141,322
Car Dealer Gives Woman Refund - in Pennies 2 hr Marcavage s Emission 7
What are you thinking about now? (Jun '10) 5 hr Petal Power 14,967