Comments
17,521 - 17,540 of 23,816 Comments Last updated 2 hrs ago

“TEXAS ... SECEDE”

Since: Feb 08

REPUBLIC OF TEXAS

#17844 Nov 30, 2012
cuz we haven't watched this happy youtube link in awhile and it makes me happy ... my pups make me happy, too ... it's 68 and cool out this morning and they're basking in the sun ... I feel oh so much better today, too!...

“Incorrupta fides, nudaque veri”

Level 9

Since: May 07

Vincit qui se vincit

#17845 Nov 30, 2012
Rotor Head wrote:
Good morning Flower and friends.
Stupid deleted posts, Pain in my tush.
Hello Mr Rotor, nice to see ya man!

Hello FC, nice weather is upon us for the weekend!!

“Incorrupta fides, nudaque veri”

Level 9

Vincit qui se vincit

#17846 Nov 30, 2012
Hitesrunprincess wrote:
Good morning Flower. Here's hoping you really enjoy your Friday.
Hearts and hugs.....
Hey HRP, good to see ya1

“TEXAS ... SECEDE”

REPUBLIC OF TEXAS

#17847 Nov 30, 2012
Ricky F wrote:
<quoted text>Hello Mr Rotor, nice to see ya man!
Hello FC, nice weather is upon us for the weekend!!
Hi Ricky! It's beautiful here at 75 and sunny! Just picture perfect gorgeous! Yes, nice weekend and a good start to it this Friday afternoon ... FC's happy, we're all happy ... Enjoy your weekend! >>smiles<<

“Illegitimi non carborundum”

Since: Apr 10

#17848 Dec 1, 2012
Hi FC!! Thanks for asking about me. I've been getting ready for my trip home plus all the holiday hoopla that goes on this type of year.

I've been meaning to pop in and say hi, but topix is not working well on my droid phone and I've not had a reason to open up the notebook. Today I had reason to get on it so I thought I'd take the time to drop by and wish you peace, happiness and health.

Love ya!

“Shadowville All-Stars”

Level 5

Since: Dec 08

Columbus, GA

#17849 Dec 1, 2012
Flower-Child wrote:
<quoted text>
Good morning, Will .. very quiet weekend here as well ... good to have rehearsal ... I'm hoping the weather will cooperate for a great turn-out ... Good luck with with the event as it's for a very good cause ... it's very humble for you and your friends to put in the time and effort for such a much needed cause ... Kudos to the lot of you ... FC <3 ...
Yes... the time is here, and the weather is very warm for December!

May just be able to do it on the sidewalk after all..!

The World AIDS Day Concert 2012 starring Will Dockery & The Shadowville All-Stars with musical guests will happen 8pm-11pm Saturday night at Fountain City Coffee, 1007 Broadway, Downtown Columbus.

https://www.facebook.com/events/2070454927628... with Alex Jordan, Mike Matthews, Jeremy Scott Hobbs, Veronica Coldiron, Gary Frankfurth, Jack Snipe, Ryan Griffis, Dana Dodd, Rusty Wood, Eric M. Gunter, Shannon Jackson-Summers and Brian Mallard at Fountain City Coffee.

--
Will Dockery & The Shadowville All-Stars:
http://www.reverbnation.com/willdockery

“Shadowville All-Stars”

Level 5

Since: Dec 08

Columbus, GA

#17850 Dec 1, 2012
Flower-Child wrote:
<quoted text>
Hi Ricky! It's beautiful here at 75 and sunny! Just picture perfect gorgeous! Yes, nice weekend and a good start to it this Friday afternoon ... FC's happy, we're all happy ... Enjoy your weekend! >>smiles<<
Actually very warm here... starting to break a small sweat under the Afro!

“268th Attack Hel Bn”

Level 8

AH-1S Cobra

#17851 Dec 1, 2012
Hi guys. Oh man, spent the day doing my dad's bathroom floor. I feel like I've been run over by a truck.

Level 10

Since: Sep 09

Location hidden

#17852 Dec 2, 2012
My sister and I had a nice Sunday, FC. Have fun too. >>smiles+hugs<<

“Ridin' The Devils Little Horse”

Since: Mar 08

Straight To Hells Door

#17853 Dec 2, 2012
Hey Flower:
I hope that you have enjoyed your day so far... Mine has been spent trying to recover from all the work I did yesterday..
You would have thought I was a machine if you had seen me pitching cinderblocks and chunks of concrete..
I was way pissed off... I had cleaned out the shed getting it ready to move and this freaking idiot woman decided that it would be a great idea to throw all of her busted concrete and cinderblocks in the dang shed...
She hauled ass into her house when I started pitching concrete... I think she might have caught on to how much I wanted to smack her upside her head...
So I ended up having to do twice as much work as I had intended to do...
The project is coming along and if it hadn't decided to pour down rain I would have been able to finish the job today...
As it is it's been raining off and on all day here in the valley and believe it or not the forecast said we only had a 10% chance of getting any rain... A 90% chance it wouldn't rain and my yards a muddy mess...Go Figure....
We hit the mid 60's though so I suppose the little blessing is that the roses are getting a good drink and it isn't a freezing rain...
Sending You lots of love and all of my best wishes...
((Love-n-Hugs))
@}-'--,---

“268th Attack Hel Bn”

Level 8

AH-1S Cobra

#17854 Dec 3, 2012
Good Morning Flower and friends.
Hope everyone has a nice Monday.

“TEXAS ... SECEDE”

REPUBLIC OF TEXAS

#17855 Dec 3, 2012
DazzleDat wrote:
Hi FC!! Thanks for asking about me. I've been getting ready for my trip home plus all the holiday hoopla that goes on this type of year.
I've been meaning to pop in and say hi, but topix is not working well on my droid phone and I've not had a reason to open up the notebook. Today I had reason to get on it so I thought I'd take the time to drop by and wish you peace, happiness and health.
Love ya!
Good morning, Daz ... just wondering where you and Susan had been is all ... hadn't seen either one of you around ... Good to see you're alright though ... This time of year does get busy as we all know and hope you're enjoying some of the festivities that come along with it ... all packed for your trip? Have a great time and see you when you get back ... Enjoy your day in the mean time! >>hugs<< FC <3 ...

“TEXAS ... SECEDE”

REPUBLIC OF TEXAS

#17856 Dec 3, 2012
Will Dockery wrote:
<quoted text>
Actually very warm here... starting to break a small sweat under the Afro!
Good morning, Will ... I trust the last nights Benefit was a success ... I pulled up yall's weather and saw it was a little warm during the day but cooled down toward the evening perfect for the bands that played the evening venue ... It was cool of you and your friends to put the benefit together for such a good and worthy cause ... Kudos to you and your comrades ... Now, you can rest up and take some time off for you! Happy Monday ... Enjoy your day! FC <3 ...

“TEXAS ... SECEDE”

REPUBLIC OF TEXAS

#17857 Dec 3, 2012
Rotor Head wrote:
Hi guys. Oh man, spent the day doing my dad's bathroom floor. I feel like I've been run over by a truck.
Hi Rotor >>waves<< Good Monday morning to you ... How do you feel today? At least you didn't get run over by a reindeer, lol ... AND at least you still have your Dad ... I miss mine so terribly, especially this time of year ... Did the snow stick to the ground this weekend? It was near 80s both days this weekend ... A/C and all partly sunny on Saturday and sunny on Sunday ... very nice ... How'd the Pat's do on their game, didn't catch the score ... My Texan's are 11-1 ... doing pretty good, hey?... Well, good to see you and you'll recover from helping Dad out ... Hang in there tough guy ... Love you, mean it! >>mwah<<

“TEXAS ... SECEDE”

REPUBLIC OF TEXAS

#17858 Dec 3, 2012
Hey Its Emma wrote:
My sister and I had a nice Sunday, FC. Have fun too. >>smiles+hugs<<
Good morning sweet Emma ... I'm betting yall went to the mall this weekend ... What a nice time to see all the hustle and bustle of the shoppers and giddy teenagers texting and walking with their shopping bags all full of goodies ... Glad yall had loads of fun ... Monday again ... Have a great day >>smiles and hugs<<

“TEXAS ... SECEDE”

REPUBLIC OF TEXAS

#17859 Dec 3, 2012
Wildbluerose wrote:
Hey Flower:
I hope that you have enjoyed your day so far... Mine has been spent trying to recover from all the work I did yesterday..
You would have thought I was a machine if you had seen me pitching cinderblocks and chunks of concrete..
I was way pissed off... I had cleaned out the shed getting it ready to move and this freaking idiot woman decided that it would be a great idea to throw all of her busted concrete and cinderblocks in the dang shed...
She hauled ass into her house when I started pitching concrete... I think she might have caught on to how much I wanted to smack her upside her head...
So I ended up having to do twice as much work as I had intended to do...
The project is coming along and if it hadn't decided to pour down rain I would have been able to finish the job today...
As it is it's been raining off and on all day here in the valley and believe it or not the forecast said we only had a 10% chance of getting any rain... A 90% chance it wouldn't rain and my yards a muddy mess...Go Figure....
We hit the mid 60's though so I suppose the little blessing is that the roses are getting a good drink and it isn't a freezing rain...
Sending You lots of love and all of my best wishes...
((Love-n-Hugs))
@}-'--,---
Good morning, Rose ... How come the weatherman can be 90% wrong most of the time and still keep his/her job? Have we been able to figure that out? Really, let's pontificate upon that and try to get that kind of job okay, hahahahahahahaha ... Boy, I'm betting that concrete throwing woman high-tailed it back in her house when you started throwing chunks of concrete back at her ... I know I'd of been running as fast as I could the opposite way from you, lol ... REALLY! I WOULD HAVE! LOL ... Don't mess with Leroy Brown and you don't mess around with Rose, lol ... so far it's a quiet morning, the sun is shining brightly and it's about 72 ... should be another beautiful day ... have to go to the salon about 3:30 for a haircut is all, maybe to the gym if I think I can breathe through it and not go intor repirator distress ... I think I can make it though ... going to give it my good old Joe College try ... Hope you're having as best a day you can today ... will be thinking about you ... Best wishes for a beautiful day ... Arms around you, my friend! Love, FC <3 ...

“TEXAS ... SECEDE”

REPUBLIC OF TEXAS

#17860 Dec 3, 2012
Rotor Head wrote:
Good Morning Flower and friends.
Hope everyone has a nice Monday.
Hi again ... see you ----------> over there! >>double mwah<<

“100% Princess”

Level 8

Since: Jan 07

and totally harmless

#17861 Dec 3, 2012
Good morning Flower. Monday and back to work--lol. Sometimes I wonder what it's like to relax on the weekend. We had a whirlwind trip out of town yesterday, plus errands and some family visiting on Saturday. Shopping and cleaning also...

Time for a break--sort of. lol

Jack is in "jail" again. Don't know if he will EVER learn. He and Cooper were getting into all sorts of trouble this week. They "found" a nerf football and had it chewed to shreds before I could stop them. Chewed up an ice cream bucket, coffee can, and a couple flower pots. LOL.

Seems like I spend half the day picking up after them, like a couple of 2 year olds (which they are)

Have a great Monday.

Hearts and hugs.....

“TEXAS ... SECEDE”

REPUBLIC OF TEXAS

#17862 Dec 3, 2012
Hitesrunprincess wrote:
Good morning Flower. Monday and back to work--lol. Sometimes I wonder what it's like to relax on the weekend. We had a whirlwind trip out of town yesterday, plus errands and some family visiting on Saturday. Shopping and cleaning also...
Time for a break--sort of. lol
Jack is in "jail" again. Don't know if he will EVER learn. He and Cooper were getting into all sorts of trouble this week. They "found" a nerf football and had it chewed to shreds before I could stop them. Chewed up an ice cream bucket, coffee can, and a couple flower pots. LOL.
Seems like I spend half the day picking up after them, like a couple of 2 year olds (which they are)
Have a great Monday.
Hearts and hugs.....
Good morning, Princess ... Happy Monday to you ... I know it's Monday and all but with so much to do it'll pass very quickly ... I just remembered my domestic help will not be here today or tomorrow so I'd better do some picking up around here ... really not too much to do just stack up the dishes around the sink a little better than I normally do so I have at least one sink open for rinsing and such ... otherwise everything else is looking pretty good ...
Jack and Coop at it again, huh ... those two pups are like the puppy terminators ... is there nothing they cannot destroy, lol ... an ice cream bucket? LOL ... where on earth would they even find one of those? Jax loves flower pots ... find them half chewed, the plastic kind ... good for starter plants but otherwise I recyle them to my neighbor, Leigh ... she'll call every now and again for them ... then she'll laugh and say, "as if" ... knowing Jax has already confiscated them as part of his "play" toys, lol ...
Not much to do today, TRY and go to the gym and get a haircut at 1530 ... going to get ready now so I can get some reading in on a new book I started last night ... looks to be a good book so far ...
Enjoy your day, Princess ... Luvya, mean it! FC <3 ...

“TEXAS ... SECEDE”

REPUBLIC OF TEXAS

#17863 Dec 3, 2012
*****BOOK REVIEW*****
WORD OF HONOR by Nelson DeMille ... Excellent reading ... well written about war crimes in Vietnam ... sure lesson on the atrocites of war crimes by soldiers and their leaders, the court martial process and especially an area of law of which I've not been exposed, ie., military law ...

The Vietnam war era ... our forgotten soldiers ... lost war, lost honor, lost innocence, lost souls and most of all a senseless war ...

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Weird Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
The Pun Game (Apr '10) 10 min NotaGoth 3,410
What are you thinking about now? (Jun '10) 11 min -Lea- 18,456
Dialectics Thread 11 min greymouser 18
Food List (Aug '13) 11 min NotaGoth 1,160
+=Keep 1 Drop 1=+ 3 STACK (Mar '13) 12 min Princess Hey 6,860
30,000 post wins (May '13) 13 min NotaGoth 1,292
Evolution vs. Creation (Jul '11) 14 min Subduction Zone 115,086
Texas Governor Rick Perry Indicted 16 min Bill 214
What song are you listening to right now? (Apr '08) 22 min Times are a Changing 145,020
What's your tip for the day? 43 min greymouser 790
Fergson Police Dept. 1 hr Digital Etiquette 307
•••
Enter and win $5000
•••

Weird People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

•••