Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 28, 2012

Judged:

NeverMissed wrote:
<quoted text>
Yep. Moms good. I'll feel better when she is out of pain. Other than that she should heal up with a little time.
Good morning, DJ ... aww, sorry to hear mom is in pain ... she must've taken quite a hit ... well, duh it took out the side of the van ... extra prayers her way ... you're lucky to still have your mom AND your grandma ... take good care of them ---> and YOU!... Not much to do today, the appointment and grocery store on the way back ... Hope your day is a good one ... have fun! >>hugs<< FC <3 ...

“100% Princess”

Level 8

Since: Jan 07

and totally harmless

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 28, 2012

Judged:

Flower-Child wrote:
<quoted text>
Good morning, Princess ... Christmas has been lurking around here since Halloween, lol ... even worse since before Thanksgiving ... and now since Christmas or (Happy Holidays) is upon us ... people people everywhere ... So, how is Coop and Jack ... and yes, I had a great Thanksgiving and hope yall did the same ... Going out today for an appointment ... first day out in 6 days so I hope it'll be a good encounter ... Have a super nice day! >>Texas hugs<< FC <3 ...
Let's see--Cooper and Jack..... Well, Sunday, we were helping one of the neighbor ladies with her front door (grandkids had lost the allen screw out of it and the handle was loose) Anyway, they had "surrounded" one of the cats. Cooper was between it and the pecan tree, and Jack was between it and the maple tree. He (the cat) was snapping at both of them until they left him alone. Just an hour later, they were all eating out of the same supper dish. lol. I guess they had declared a truce.

“TEXAS ... SECEDE”

Since: Feb 08

REPUBLIC OF TEXAS

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 28, 2012

Judged:

Hitesrunprincess wrote:
<quoted text>Let's see--Cooper and Jack..... Well, Sunday, we were helping one of the neighbor ladies with her front door (grandkids had lost the allen screw out of it and the handle was loose) Anyway, they had "surrounded" one of the cats. Cooper was between it and the pecan tree, and Jack was between it and the maple tree. He (the cat) was snapping at both of them until they left him alone. Just an hour later, they were all eating out of the same supper dish. lol. I guess they had declared a truce.
well, of course! LOL ...

Level 10

Since: Sep 09

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 28, 2012

Flower-Child wrote:
<quoted text>
Good morning sweet Emma .. it's wonderful to hear you had a great time with your sister and family this past holiday weekend! I had a great time too ... it's Wednesday already! Happy Humpday! >>smiles and hugs<<
Thanks, FC. >>smiles+hugs<<

“Incorrupta fides, nudaque veri”

Level 9

Since: May 07

Vincit qui se vincit

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 28, 2012

Flower-Child wrote:
<quoted text>
Hey there Ricky! Good to "see" you ... glad you did well on the tourney ... I was going to go -------> to see if covcas had a change of heart ... hope so anyway! It's hard to come back to work after a 4 day holiday isn't it? lol ... well, it's mid-week and then back to the weekend, woot woot! Enjoy your day! >>hugs<< FC <3 ...
yeah she came back and thank you!!

“ROCK ON ROCKERS!!”

Level 8

Since: Mar 11

Rockin' USA ;)

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 28, 2012

Flower-Child..YO CHICK..didn't ya get my MEMO??? You can STILL come and join the Hip, ROCKIN' Offbeat Chicks at Dirty_Nellies...NOT the one by the railroad tracks on Hwy 389..BUT, the one at the Town Square across from the Target Store..YEAH.. that ONE! I'm saving ya a seat at our table..JUST COME ON...gettin' ready to play darts..with the Chicks...have ya seen Troll Doll and Pixie_V. lately??? If ya see them, invite them alooooooong the more the merrier...LUV YA!

“Don't harsh my mellow, man!”

Level 8

Since: Aug 08

Great State of Oklahoma!

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 28, 2012

Hey Sweets! Hope you're having a good day today! Luv ya lots!

“TEXAS ... SECEDE”

REPUBLIC OF TEXAS

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 28, 2012

Judged:

Hey Its Emma wrote:
<quoted text>Thanks, FC. >>smiles+hugs<<
YW sweet Emma >>smiles and hugs<<

“TEXAS ... SECEDE”

REPUBLIC OF TEXAS

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 28, 2012

Ricky F wrote:
<quoted text>yeah she came back and thank you!!
oh good, I'm glad she came back and I saw she did, hooray!... YW, Ricky! Always! Hearts ~ FC <3 ...

“TEXAS ... SECEDE”

REPUBLIC OF TEXAS

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 28, 2012

Colorado Chick wrote:
Flower-Child..YO CHICK..didn't ya get my MEMO??? You can STILL come and join the Hip, ROCKIN' Offbeat Chicks at Dirty_Nellies...NOT the one by the railroad tracks on Hwy 389..BUT, the one at the Town Square across from the Target Store..YEAH.. that ONE! I'm saving ya a seat at our table..JUST COME ON...gettin' ready to play darts..with the Chicks...have ya seen Troll Doll and Pixie_V. lately??? If ya see them, invite them alooooooong the more the merrier...LUV YA!
Hey rockin' CC ... good to see you ... where you been, CC? I know Troll Doll just came back from vacation but haven't see much of her since she came back and haven't seen the bat girl in awhile ... but sure, I'm not too bad a shot at darts ... just not to swift with a bow and arrow ... was lousy at it in college ... badminton was fun though ... can we play that, I'm real good at that, lol ... So good to see you having fun again, CC ... FC <3 ...

“Grab all the good”

Level 5

Since: Jul 10

Rowlett Tx

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 29, 2012

Flower-Child wrote:
<quoted text>
Hey rockin' CC ... good to see you ... where you been, CC? I know Troll Doll just came back from vacation but haven't see much of her since she came back and haven't seen the bat girl in awhile ... but sure, I'm not too bad a shot at darts ... just not to swift with a bow and arrow ... was lousy at it in college ... badminton was fun though ... can we play that, I'm real good at that, lol ... So good to see you having fun again, CC ... FC <3 ...
Good morning Flower and all my friends. I hope you are feeling better. I came down with a cold on my hunting trip and my nose just starts running like I was a kid. My friend got a very nice 8 point with an 18 inch spread. very nice rack. I am going Pheasant hunting Monday for a couple of days, in Dumas Tx. There will be 5 of us so I know we will have a great time. On the deer hunt we laughed so much with each other. We were trying to get the deer level so we could fill the body with ice on the game hoist. My buddy used a strap to lift the deer up and pinched his finger real bad. I started laughing at him and said do it again so I can get a video. The he backed up and hit his head on a 2x4 and I about busted a gut laughing and said do it again so I can get it on video. We have so much fun laughing at the dumb things we do :) My friend is scared of snakes. We have a water cut off box and I am going to put in a rubber snake in the box with a fishing line attached so when you lift the lid the snake comes out with it :)

“TEXAS ... SECEDE”

REPUBLIC OF TEXAS

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 29, 2012

Judged:

Denny Crain wrote:
<quoted text>Good morning Flower and all my friends. I hope you are feeling better. I came down with a cold on my hunting trip and my nose just starts running like I was a kid. My friend got a very nice 8 point with an 18 inch spread. very nice rack. I am going Pheasant hunting Monday for a couple of days, in Dumas Tx. There will be 5 of us so I know we will have a great time. On the deer hunt we laughed so much with each other. We were trying to get the deer level so we could fill the body with ice on the game hoist. My buddy used a strap to lift the deer up and pinched his finger real bad. I started laughing at him and said do it again so I can get a video. The he backed up and hit his head on a 2x4 and I about busted a gut laughing and said do it again so I can get it on video. We have so much fun laughing at the dumb things we do :) My friend is scared of snakes. We have a water cut off box and I am going to put in a rubber snake in the box with a fishing line attached so when you lift the lid the snake comes out with it :)
Good morning, Denny! Yes, I am feeling so much better and thanks for inquiring ... oh, you are so much a prankster ... I bet your friend will not like the snake prank ... you're liable to get it with a 2x4, lol ... better watch out, ha!... yep, the thinks we do ... glad you are having a good time ... here I thought it was getting near 1100 so I could watch my soap opera but it's only a little after 10 ... shucks ... I guess that's what I get for waking up and getting up at 0600 ... in any event, hope your day is going well and you are having fun ... enjoy your day! FC <3 ...

“Ridin' The Devils Little Horse”

Since: Mar 08

Straight To Hells Door

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 29, 2012

Judged:

Hey Flower...
Hope that you had a great day today... Me... ehhh not so much but that's what I get for trying to accomplish everything I want to do...
Smiling through the pain and laughing through the tears... OK so that's all of that...
:o)
Sending you all my best wishes....
((LOVE-n-HUGS))
@}-'--,---

“268th Attack Hel Bn”

Level 8

Since: May 07

AH-1S Cobra

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 30, 2012

Judged:

Good morning Flower and friends.
Stupid deleted posts, Pain in my tush.

“Grab all the good”

Level 5

Since: Jul 10

Rowlett Tx

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 30, 2012

Judged:

Flower-Child wrote:
<quoted text>
Good morning, Denny! Yes, I am feeling so much better and thanks for inquiring ... oh, you are so much a prankster ... I bet your friend will not like the snake prank ... you're liable to get it with a 2x4, lol ... better watch out, ha!... yep, the thinks we do ... glad you are having a good time ... here I thought it was getting near 1100 so I could watch my soap opera but it's only a little after 10 ... shucks ... I guess that's what I get for waking up and getting up at 0600 ... in any event, hope your day is going well and you are having fun ... enjoy your day! FC <3 ...
Good morning Flower. My friend called. He saw 6 Bucks yesterday evening. None were really big with large racks so he just watched

“100% Princess”

Level 8

Since: Jan 07

and totally harmless

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 30, 2012

Good morning Flower. Here's hoping you really enjoy your Friday.

Hearts and hugs.....

“TEXAS ... SECEDE”

REPUBLIC OF TEXAS

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 30, 2012

Wildbluerose wrote:
Hey Flower...
Hope that you had a great day today... Me... ehhh not so much but that's what I get for trying to accomplish everything I want to do...
Smiling through the pain and laughing through the tears... OK so that's all of that...
:o)
Sending you all my best wishes....
((LOVE-n-HUGS))
@}-'--,---
Good morning, Rose ... baby steps, I tell ya ... do a little at a time ... good advice but hard to take it myself, lol ... rest up, it's the weekend now ... TGIF! woot woot!... only 1 appt today at 1 and that's all so should get my grocery shopping done by the time the work crew gets off from work ... it's going to be 75 and sunny today, beautiful ... hope the same for you ... have a nice day and talk soon! Luvya, FC <3 ...

“TEXAS ... SECEDE”

REPUBLIC OF TEXAS

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 30, 2012

Rotor Head wrote:
Stupid deleted posts, Pain in my tush.
Good morning, Rotor ... and a good one it is ... hoping the same for you ... My you were up early today ... I suppose that's normal for you, though ... TGIF! Have a good one! >>mwah<<

“TEXAS ... SECEDE”

REPUBLIC OF TEXAS

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 30, 2012

Denny Crain wrote:
<quoted text>Good morning Flower. My friend called. He saw 6 Bucks yesterday evening. None were really big with large racks so he just watched
Good morning, Denny! You guys! Always looking for the "big racks" LOL ... J/K ... I read Janet Evanovich's latest book just released November 20th "Notorious Nineteen" ... read it in 2 days ... It was all about Ranger and Stephanie ... A little of Morelli thrown in there and of course Lula and Grandma Mazur ... not too much grumblin of Dad at the dinner table, lol ... It's Friday, enjoy your day! Laters! FC <3 ...

“TEXAS ... SECEDE”

REPUBLIC OF TEXAS

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 30, 2012

Hitesrunprincess wrote:
Good morning Flower. Here's hoping you really enjoy your Friday.
Hearts and hugs.....
Good morning, Princess ... just woke up about 10 minutes ago ... IDK why the heater was on last night ... woke up to 63 degrees out, beautiful and sunny ... I must have let the pups out this morning and they seemed to be enjoying it ... I suspect I will do the same when I get out at noon, too! How's it going on your end today? Have you caught up from your weekend holiday? Hope so and just in time for the weekend ... Hope your day is as lovely as you ... enjoy it!

Hugs, hearts and wagging puppy dog tails ...

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 17,501 - 17,520 of23,691
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

142 Users are viewing the Weird Forum right now

Search the Weird Forum:
Topic Updated Last By Comments
What song are you listening to right now? (Apr '08) 3 min Roy 140,255
And now for the BALLS thread (May '10) 9 min night machine 142
Last 3 Letters into 3 new words. (Dec '08) 15 min curiouslu 53,678
***Keep a Word~Drop a Word*** (Jan '10) 18 min curiouslu 76,568
In honor of ms Sweeter 20 min wichita-rick 77
Word Association (Jun '10) 20 min curiouslu 25,763
True False Game (Jun '11) 29 min _Word Woman_ 9,510
What ?? are you thinking about NOW? 2014 2 hr Petal Power 184
•••