For Dear FlowerChild

Posted in the Weird Forum

Comments (Page 875)

Showing posts 17,481 - 17,500 of23,691
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:

“My latest victim”

Since: Jul 10

Davison, MI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#17803
Nov 25, 2012
 

Judged:

1

1

I'd = of ...

“TEXAS ... SECEDE”

Since: Feb 08

REPUBLIC OF TEXAS

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#17804
Nov 25, 2012
 
NeverMissed wrote:
<quoted text>
That's right. That's because it was Pay It Forward. The other movie Haley Joel Osmond was in ... well one I'd the other movies.
Precious is a heart breaker. You should watch it if you have a chance.
Take care of yourself. It got slick here this morning. My moms van got taken out on her way to church. The whole driver side was gone. I am taking care of her and my grandma since my mom is my grandmas care giver.
Hi DJ ... good to "see" you ... Hope your mom is alright ... the van can be fixed or totaled if she has collision insurance ... hope your grandma is okay, too ... still you have to take of YOU, too!... it was a quiet day today ... a beautiful day as well ... I started a new book about a soldier in Vietnam of years past WORD OF HONOR by Nelson DeMille re: war crimes ... seems to be a pretty good book so far ... I see Christmas shows started on Friday night already ... Charlie Brown and animated shows and such, lol ... Otherwise just kicking back and reading ... hope you had a nice holiday weekend ... hope your week is just as good or better! Enjoy it! FC <3 ...

“TEXAS ... SECEDE”

Since: Feb 08

REPUBLIC OF TEXAS

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#17805
Nov 25, 2012
 
NeverMissed wrote:
I'd = of ...
I checked out Precious out on Netflix and can't seem to find it but will keep on looking ... Thx/FC >>hugs<<

“My latest victim”

Since: Jul 10

Davison, MI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#17806
Nov 25, 2012
 
Flower-Child wrote:
<quoted text>
I checked out Precious out on Netflix and can't seem to find it but will keep on looking ... Thx/FC >>hugs<<
http://movies.netflix.com/WiMovie/Precious_Ba...

It's really traumatic.

Grandma and mom are fun even when in need.

“TEXAS ... SECEDE”

Since: Feb 08

REPUBLIC OF TEXAS

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#17807
Nov 25, 2012
 
NeverMissed wrote:
<quoted text>
http://movies.netflix.com/WiMovie/Precious_Ba...
It's really traumatic.
Grandma and mom are fun even when in need.
aha, placed on #2 on my queue ... thanks for the suggestion, DJ ... glad your mom and grandma are okay and so are you! Have a good night! Goodnight, sleep tight! dream light! xo

“Shadowville All-Stars”

Level 5

Since: Dec 08

Columbus, GA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#17808
Nov 25, 2012
 
Flower-Child wrote:
<quoted text>
Oh, nooooooooooooo ... you sent him to Offbeat ... he'll never be the same, hahahahahahaha ....
Did Sam actually come here?!?

“To contract new debts...”

Level 6

Since: Apr 08

is not the way to pay old ones

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#17809
Nov 26, 2012
 
Good morning FC. Looks to be another chilly day here, highs in the low 40's and maybe snow tomorrow.

“TEXAS ... SECEDE”

Since: Feb 08

REPUBLIC OF TEXAS

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#17810
Nov 26, 2012
 
Will Dockery wrote:
<quoted text>
Did Sam actually come here?!?
Good morning, Will! No, he didn't ... how was your holiday weekend? It was pretty nice and quiet over here ... just how we like it ... Happy Monday ... wishing you a nice day to start the week ... Good day! FC <3 ...

“TEXAS ... SECEDE”

Since: Feb 08

REPUBLIC OF TEXAS

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#17811
Nov 26, 2012
 

Judged:

1

Hunglo wrote:
Good morning FC. Looks to be another chilly day here, highs in the low 40's and maybe snow tomorrow.
Good morning, H'Lo ... it's 64 right now at 0726 ... high of 80 today ... snow? I want to play in the snow, lol ... goodness, isn't it a little early for snow and those kinds of temps?

Well, anyway ... how was YOUR Thanksgiving ... did both sides of the family get taken care of? in-laws and such? L-tryptophan ... eat and pass out, gotta love it, lol ... We also had ham at our little gathering ... it was good ...

Not much planned today ... maybe get a Netflix by mail ... not sure ... not quite 100% to get to the gym, maybe tomorrow ... Hope the day is good to you, Ed ... have fun! Catch up to you at the pub! Hearts, FC <3 ...

3033 ... yep, I'll take the farm, lol ...

“To contract new debts...”

Level 6

Since: Apr 08

is not the way to pay old ones

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#17812
Nov 26, 2012
 

Judged:

1

It's a little early for snow, but certainly not unheard of. Last year we had 18" on Halloween.

Level 10

Since: Sep 09

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#17813
Nov 26, 2012
 

Judged:

1

Flower-Child wrote:
<quoted text>
Good morning, Will! No, he didn't ... how was your holiday weekend? It was pretty nice and quiet over here ... just how we like it ... Happy Monday ... wishing you a nice day to start the week ... Good day! FC <3 ...
My holiday weekend was nice with my sister and family, FC. Happy monday! <3

“Shadowville All-Stars”

Level 5

Since: Dec 08

Columbus, GA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#17814
Nov 26, 2012
 

Judged:

1

Flower-Child wrote:
<quoted text>
Good morning, Will! No, he didn't ... how was your holiday weekend? It was pretty nice and quiet over here ... just how we like it ... Happy Monday ... wishing you a nice day to start the week ... Good day! FC <3 ...
Very quiet weekend, preparing for the show next Saturday...

Put in a Sunday night rehersal with the basic core group, the sound is good...

--
Under The Radar / Will Dockery & The Shadowville All-Stars:
http://www.reverbnation.com/willdockery/song/...

“Incorrupta fides, nudaque veri”

Level 9

Since: May 07

Vincit qui se vincit

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#17815
Nov 26, 2012
 

Judged:

1

Flower-Child wrote:
<quoted text>
Good morning, H'Lo ... it's 64 right now at 0726 ... high of 80 today ... snow? I want to play in the snow, lol ... goodness, isn't it a little early for snow and those kinds of temps?
Well, anyway ... how was YOUR Thanksgiving ... did both sides of the family get taken care of? in-laws and such? L-tryptophan ... eat and pass out, gotta love it, lol ... We also had ham at our little gathering ... it was good ...
Not much planned today ... maybe get a Netflix by mail ... not sure ... not quite 100% to get to the gym, maybe tomorrow ... Hope the day is good to you, Ed ... have fun! Catch up to you at the pub! Hearts, FC <3 ...
3033 ... yep, I'll take the farm, lol ...
Hey sexy FC!!

“100% Princess”

Level 8

Since: Jan 07

and totally harmless

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#17816
Nov 27, 2012
 

Judged:

1

Hi there FC. Hope you and yours had a great Thanksgiving. Time to get on with the business of Christmas now....lol

“My latest victim”

Since: Jul 10

Lansing, MI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#17817
Nov 27, 2012
 

Judged:

1

Flower-Child wrote:
<quoted text>
aha, placed on #2 on my queue ... thanks for the suggestion, DJ ... glad your mom and grandma are okay and so are you! Have a good night! Goodnight, sleep tight! dream light! xo
Yep. Moms good. I'll feel better when she is out of pain. Other than that she should heal up with a little time.

“TEXAS ... SECEDE”

Since: Feb 08

REPUBLIC OF TEXAS

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#17818
Nov 28, 2012
 
Hunglo wrote:
It's a little early for snow, but certainly not unheard of. Last year we had 18" on Halloween.
Good morning, H'Lo ... well, old man winter might be around early again this year so I suspect everyone will be ready I hope ... People are still picking up the pieces of Sandy in the Northeast ... Incredible ... Anyway ... good to see you and hope your day is a great one! Peace, FC <3 ...

“TEXAS ... SECEDE”

Since: Feb 08

REPUBLIC OF TEXAS

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#17819
Nov 28, 2012
 

Judged:

1

1

1

Hey Its Emma wrote:
<quoted text>My holiday weekend was nice with my sister and family, FC. Happy monday! <3
Good morning sweet Emma .. it's wonderful to hear you had a great time with your sister and family this past holiday weekend! I had a great time too ... it's Wednesday already! Happy Humpday! >>smiles and hugs<<

“TEXAS ... SECEDE”

Since: Feb 08

REPUBLIC OF TEXAS

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#17820
Nov 28, 2012
 

Judged:

1

1

1

Will Dockery wrote:
<quoted text>
Very quiet weekend, preparing for the show next Saturday...
Put in a Sunday night rehersal with the basic core group, the sound is good...
--
Under The Radar / Will Dockery & The Shadowville All-Stars:
http://www.reverbnation.com/willdockery/song/...
Good morning, Will .. very quiet weekend here as well ... good to have rehearsal ... I'm hoping the weather will cooperate for a great turn-out ... Good luck with with the event as it's for a very good cause ... it's very humble for you and your friends to put in the time and effort for such a much needed cause ... Kudos to the lot of you ... FC <3 ...

“TEXAS ... SECEDE”

Since: Feb 08

REPUBLIC OF TEXAS

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#17821
Nov 28, 2012
 

Judged:

1

1

1

Ricky F wrote:
<quoted text>Hey sexy FC!!
Hey there Ricky! Good to "see" you ... glad you did well on the tourney ... I was going to go -------> to see if covcas had a change of heart ... hope so anyway! It's hard to come back to work after a 4 day holiday isn't it? lol ... well, it's mid-week and then back to the weekend, woot woot! Enjoy your day! >>hugs<< FC <3 ...

“TEXAS ... SECEDE”

Since: Feb 08

REPUBLIC OF TEXAS

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#17822
Nov 28, 2012
 

Judged:

1

1

1

Hitesrunprincess wrote:
Hi there FC. Hope you and yours had a great Thanksgiving. Time to get on with the business of Christmas now....lol
Good morning, Princess ... Christmas has been lurking around here since Halloween, lol ... even worse since before Thanksgiving ... and now since Christmas or (Happy Holidays) is upon us ... people people everywhere ... So, how is Coop and Jack ... and yes, I had a great Thanksgiving and hope yall did the same ... Going out today for an appointment ... first day out in 6 days so I hope it'll be a good encounter ... Have a super nice day! >>Texas hugs<< FC <3 ...

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 17,481 - 17,500 of23,691
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

173 Users are viewing the Weird Forum right now

Search the Weird Forum:
Topic Updated Last By Comments
Evolution vs. Creation (Jul '11) 6 min Subduction Zone 111,678
30,000 post wins (May '13) 8 min NotaGoth 611
A real gentleman doesn't (Oct '13) 8 min Parden Pard 817
How to become Unbannable 12 min SLACK 69
Make A Sentance out of a 5 letter word. (Nov '09) 16 min Parden Pard 28,562
Last 3 Letters into 3 new words. (Dec '08) 19 min Parden Pard 53,703
Message to Obama 26 min Cant admit it can you 490
Woman Watching TV Learns of Her Home's Violent ... 27 min Parden Pard 1
What is the meaning of life? 1 hr SLACK 27
What song are you listening to right now? (Apr '08) 1 hr Old Sam 140,333
What are you thinking about now? (Jun '10) 1 hr last_call 14,113
•••
•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••