For Dear FlowerChild

“Grab all the good”

Level 5

Since: Jul 10

Rowlett Tx

#17783 Nov 24, 2012
Flower-Child wrote:
*****Book Review*****
Not Young, Still Restless by Jeanne Cooper with Lindsay Harrison, A Memoir ...
Jeanne Cooper plays Katherine Chancellor on the Young and the Restless soap opera which has aired on CBS since 1973 and has been with the soap since its debut in '73 ... it was a very good book but you'd have to know her character and her previous films to appreciate the veracity of this book ... it's a tell all and there is no way you could blackmail her because she'd just come right out and tell you all, lol ... if you know Mrs C from the Y&R, read the book, you'll be enlightened ... it was fun reading!...
Good morning Flower. Nice and crisp this morning. I plan to go to a gun show today :)

“Ridin' The Devils Little Horse”

Since: Mar 08

Straight To Hells Door

#17784 Nov 24, 2012
Hey Flower...
IT'S FREAKIN' FREEZIN'!!!!!!
26 degrees when I took the pack out about a half hour ago... I'm still trying to get that first cup of coffee flowing through my veins...
I Think a Coffee IV drip might work faster...
Damn I hate getting cold first thing in the mornings... So it's a real good thing I love these insane clown car occupants...
We will be lucky to see the low 40's today here in the valley... But the sun is shining and that's a little blessing... The pack walks fast when it's cold so that's another little blessing and this big cup of coffee is one more...
I plan on doing some house cleaning and not much else... Since I have leftovers from Thanksgiving I don't have to cook tonight... ahhhhha!... there's another little blessing...
I hope that you will have a great day today and I hope that all of your yuckys have gone away...
Sending you all of my best wishes for a day filled with little blessings....
((Love-n-Hugs))
@}-'--,---

Straight To Hells Door

#17785 Nov 24, 2012
Wishing all of Flowers Friends a Day fill with Laughter, Love and Little Blessings....
@}-'--,---

“TEXAS ... SECEDE”

Since: Feb 08

REPUBLIC OF TEXAS

#17786 Nov 24, 2012
Denny Crain wrote:
<quoted text>Good morning Flower. Nice and crisp this morning. I plan to go to a gun show today :)
Good morning, Denny ... cool crisp 46 degrees here too, Denny ... warming up to mid 60's ... I can deal with that ... The sun is shining ever so brightly ... I was really sleepy last night and the boys wanted out ... I usually wake up in time to let them back in but I fell right out and left them out all night ... I feel so bad about that, man!!!!!!!!.. Finally let them in about 0530 and that were much obliged to come running straight in to their little beds ... bad mom, bad mom whatcha gonna do ... whatcha gonna do when they come for you? LOL ...

best reggae song ever, I agree ...

“TEXAS ... SECEDE”

REPUBLIC OF TEXAS

#17787 Nov 24, 2012
Denny Crain wrote:
<quoted text>Good morning Flower. Nice and crisp this morning. I plan to go to a gun show today :)
Denny, scope out the gun show and have a great time ... Enjoy! FC <3 ...

“TEXAS ... SECEDE”

REPUBLIC OF TEXAS

#17788 Nov 24, 2012
Wildbluerose wrote:
Hey Flower...
IT'S FREAKIN' FREEZIN'!!!!!!
26 degrees when I took the pack out about a half hour ago... I'm still trying to get that first cup of coffee flowing through my veins...
I Think a Coffee IV drip might work faster...
Damn I hate getting cold first thing in the mornings... So it's a real good thing I love these insane clown car occupants...
We will be lucky to see the low 40's today here in the valley... But the sun is shining and that's a little blessing... The pack walks fast when it's cold so that's another little blessing and this big cup of coffee is one more...
I plan on doing some house cleaning and not much else... Since I have leftovers from Thanksgiving I don't have to cook tonight... ahhhhha!... there's another little blessing...
I hope that you will have a great day today and I hope that all of your yuckys have gone away...
Sending you all of my best wishes for a day filled with little blessings....
((Love-n-Hugs))
@}-'--,---
Good morning, Rose ... it's pretty cool here around 46 I think is what the temps say, not bad and I love it!... Man, it is freezing where you are and I guess you don't need reminding now do you? lol ... I can't imagine doing what you have to do in intervals at that, yikes!... I slept like a baby and woke up to that new OTC stuff ... was actually able to taste this morning and actually feel human today, lol ... that's a good feeling, heh! So you're cleaning house today? fun, NOT! I'm going to veg out again today, found a new book in my bag of goodies from my baby sister and cozy up ... not 100% back so not real keen about going back to the gym yet ... I'm thinking about it but we'll see ... TTYS ... Luvya big! FC <3 ...

“TEXAS ... SECEDE”

REPUBLIC OF TEXAS

#17789 Nov 24, 2012
ex-boxer Macho Camacho RIP ...

“Mess with me.”

Level 2

Since: Dec 09

I like it.

#17790 Nov 24, 2012
Good morning, Flower. I hope you had a good Thanksgiving. I did. Now it's back to "normal" for a while, till Christmas. Time to decorate and put up the lights.

Hope you're feeling better. Take care! MG
Maria

Covina, CA

#17791 Nov 24, 2012
Haven't moved that trailer east yet weather woman ?

“TEXAS ... SECEDE”

REPUBLIC OF TEXAS

#17792 Nov 24, 2012
missing_goldfish wrote:
Good morning, Flower. I hope you had a good Thanksgiving. I did. Now it's back to "normal" for a while, till Christmas. Time to decorate and put up the lights.
Hope you're feeling better. Take care! MG
Good morning, Goldie ... so very nice to "see" you out and about! Thanksgiving was good and glad yours was good as well ... describe normal, lol ... Seems everyone around here got a jump start on Christmas and soon it'll be time to judge on who has the prettiest get-up on the decoration contest ... that's always fun ... some are so extravagant ... There's the Trail of Lights in Austin at Zilker Park that is always fun, and a whole city block in one part of Austin that always makes KEEP AUSTIN WEIRD, well ---- > WEIRD, LOL
... They go all out, decorate old flat tires, old, broken down cars, old bathtubs, their fireplugs, their old bicycles, anything and everything that's out there gets decorated! and I mean everything ... it's like ma and pa kettle come to town ... and you almost have to park down the street and walk this block cuz driving it takes longer than walking it ... it's definitely a sight to see ... Of course downtown Austin is all lit up and creates and displays the beautiful skyline overlooking Town Lake now named Lake Lady Bird Johnson lake named after the late Mrs. LBJ ... to me it's still Town Lake as it runs right through the middle of downtown Austin ...

if this comes through it's a pic of the Trail of lights and a background shot of the Austin skyline ...

Happy Holidays to you and yours, Goldie ... thanks for stopping by! Always a pleasure to see you! Happy Holiday!... FC <3 ...

http://voices.yahoo.com/image/187949/index.ht...
Maria

Covina, CA

#17793 Nov 24, 2012
No response Flower Child, no denial ?

How's your weather ?

“TEXAS ... SECEDE”

REPUBLIC OF TEXAS

#17794 Nov 24, 2012
*****Movie Review*****
Ned Kelly ft Heath Ledger & Orlando Bloom ... it was a pretty good movie ...

http://www.moviefone.com/movie/ned-kelly/1584...

“Grab all the good”

Level 5

Rowlett Tx

#17795 Nov 24, 2012
Wildbluerose wrote:
Hey Denny... Hope that your Thanksgiving was a good one and I hope that you haven't suffered to bad from the turkey day hangover... or leftovers...hahahaha
Wishing you and yours Peace, Love, Health and Happiness...
@}-'--,---
It isn't my fault. I was over served :)

“TEXAS ... SECEDE”

REPUBLIC OF TEXAS

#17796 Nov 24, 2012
Denny Crain wrote:
<quoted text>It isn't my fault. I was over served :)
good angel, bad angel ...

"step away from the table" .... "keep eating" ... LOL ... I know I had the same angels, hahahahahaha

Straight To Hells Door

#17797 Nov 24, 2012
Hey Flower...
OK so I've done all I am gonna do today and now my friend I do believe it's time for a nap...
My dang neck is giving me fits today as if the rest of my evil aches and pains just weren't enough...
I'm gonna give up and take a pain pill... I'm tired of fighting with this body of mine...
I hope that you are having a good one... Sending you all my best...
((Love-n-Hugs))
@}-'--,---

“TEXAS ... SECEDE”

REPUBLIC OF TEXAS

#17798 Nov 24, 2012
Wildbluerose wrote:
Hey Flower...
OK so I've done all I am gonna do today and now my friend I do believe it's time for a nap...
My dang neck is giving me fits today as if the rest of my evil aches and pains just weren't enough...
I'm gonna give up and take a pain pill... I'm tired of fighting with this body of mine...
I hope that you are having a good one... Sending you all my best...
((Love-n-Hugs))
@}-'--,---
Okay, my friend ... do your best to make yourself feel better and take your nap ... do you have moist heat for your neck? Try that, too! I told you to quit over-doing it but nooooooooooooooo LOL ... I know, we always push it to our limits and then we pay for it ... cuz we can!... Take your rest and we'll chat later ... Luvya big time ... FC <3 ...

CAT STEVENS ~ HARD HEADED WOMAN ...
Maria

Covina, CA

#17799 Nov 25, 2012
Time to hitch up the trailer Flower Child ?
Maria

Covina, CA

#17800 Nov 25, 2012
How's you weather ?

“TEXAS ... SECEDE”

REPUBLIC OF TEXAS

#17801 Nov 25, 2012
So I'm looking at the football schedule and doesn't look like the Texans played today or are playing this week ... oh, okay ... they need the rest anyway ...

“My latest victim”

Location hidden

#17802 Nov 25, 2012
Flower-Child wrote:
<quoted text>
Good morning, DJ ... nice to see you ... I don't remember JBJ on the 6th Sense but I think I remember him being the dad on a movie with Julia Roberts ... maybe Erin Brockovich? I don't remember ... we could google and get our google on for the day, LOL ... Precious I don't recall either ... Doing alright ... slept in kind of late ... haven't even had coffee yet and it's almost soap opera time in about 8 minutes ... It's beautiful out about 71 degrees and to be about 80 today and sunny ... sending warmth and sunshine your way ... Enjoy it! >>hugs<< FC <3 ...
That's right. That's because it was Pay It Forward. The other movie Haley Joel Osmond was in ... well one I'd the other movies.

Precious is a heart breaker. You should watch it if you have a chance.

Take care of yourself. It got slick here this morning. My moms van got taken out on her way to church. The whole driver side was gone. I am taking care of her and my grandma since my mom is my grandmas care giver.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Weird Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News How a Guy Got Banned From All Starbucks 55 min Spotted Girl 11
Let's Play Song Titles With One Word? (Nov '14) 1 hr Just Roxie 985
Last Post Wins! (Aug '08) 1 hr NotaGoth 141,146
El's Kitchen (Feb '09) 1 hr Santos 42,063
Add a word and drop a word (Jan '14) 1 hr cathouse cowboy 4,043
News Evolution vs. Creation (Jul '11) 1 hr dirtclod 171,619
last word/first word. (Apr '12) 1 hr cathouse cowboy 6,022
Last Word is First Word (no "breast" word please) 1 hr cathouse cowboy 108
2015: "Make a Story/ 6 Words Only: 2 hr Hoosier Hillbilly 1,877
What song are you listening to right now? (Apr '08) 2 hr CJ Rocker 167,008