|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 22, 2012

Judged:

DazzleDat wrote:
Happy Thanksgiving FC and friends! May you have a blessed day with family and friends.
Good morning, Daz ... thank you for the kind blessings and wishes ... they go right back at you ten-fold ... May there be love, laughter and the sharing of good memories at your table and living room this Thanksgiving day and weekend ... have a great time! Thanks for coming by ... have missed you! Enjoy the festivities! >>Texas hugs<< FC <3 ...

“TEXAS ... SECEDE”

Since: Feb 08

REPUBLIC OF TEXAS

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 22, 2012

Judged:

*****Happy Thanksgiving everyone*****

“defusing Bundy mind-bombs ”

Since: Nov 09

Earth Day -- every day

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 22, 2012

Judged:

HAPPY THANKSGIVING, dear one FC! Have a great day with what you do and maybe some 'Boys on TV later -- nap if need be.:) <3

Thanks for thinkin' of me!

“TEXAS ... SECEDE”

REPUBLIC OF TEXAS

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 22, 2012

Deer Whisperer wrote:
HAPPY THANKSGIVING, dear one FC! Have a great day with what you do and maybe some 'Boys on TV later -- nap if need be.:) <3
Thanks for thinkin' of me!
Good morning, Luke ... of course I think of you and Paula ... think I sent her an email yesterday as a matter of fact, lol ... yep, looking forward to the Texans game ... not sure who they're playing, the Lions I think ... someone on another thread actually pick them over the Texans who are 9-1 and I think the Lions are 4-5, LOL ... I could be mistaken ... that may be the Girls numbers, hahahaha ... ooops, sorry! Are you rooting for the Girls? j/k j/k ... It's traditional the Girls usually play on Thanksgiving Day isn't it? Anyway, my pick of the day is the Texans, GO TEXANS! woot woot ...
Whatever your plans for the day, have a great time ... and greetings to Paula! Arms around the both of you! FC <3 ...

“TEXAS ... SECEDE”

REPUBLIC OF TEXAS

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 22, 2012

Judged:

Good gosh, it's a good thing I looked in the mirror before I took off this morning for the pre-game football show ... I had my new blouse on BACKWARD ... can you say, airhead, LOL ... or as Rotor affectionately calls me, "space cadet" ... LOL ...

mercy, percy!...

my horoscope for today:

Pisces
Those of you who have been rubbing the Buddha's belly for good luck may find a financial windfall coming your way. As Venus enters sweet Scorpio, your good karma bounces back to you in marvelous ways. Let the good life flow to you!

my numbers for the day: 4160 ... a pair of 6's ... I'll go with my horoscope, lol ...

“defusing Bundy mind-bombs ”

Since: Nov 09

Earth Day -- every day

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 22, 2012

Judged:

Flower-Child wrote:
<quoted text>
Good morning, Luke ... of course I think of you and Paula ... think I sent her an email yesterday as a matter of fact, lol ... yep, looking forward to the Texans game ... not sure who they're playing, the Lions I think ... someone on another thread actually pick them over the Texans who are 9-1 and I think the Lions are 4-5, LOL ... I could be mistaken ... that may be the Girls numbers, hahahaha ... ooops, sorry! Are you rooting for the Girls? j/k j/k ... It's traditional the Girls usually play on Thanksgiving Day isn't it? Anyway, my pick of the day is the Texans, GO TEXANS! woot woot ...
Whatever your plans for the day, have a great time ... and greetings to Paula! Arms around the both of you! FC <3 ...
Group hug..way cool!

Oh, I will root against the 'Gurls later ... it's a given. I liked them in the Landry days, respected them in the J. Johnson days; but still rooted against them.

Logic tells me the Texans win, but sentiment is with the Lions -- the host of the first, original T-Day game (in my lifetime, anyhoo), with the team being regional Great Lakes .... AND any Texans loss is good for the Colts! Unfortunately, Brady picked apart the Ponies last weekend. But if the Texans falter, and the Colts have 2 miracles against them in the games upcoming, an amazing division first-place is "possible". Hell, I can dream can't I?! lol

Still following P. Manning and hoping the Broncos are locked in the playoffs later.

Happy thoughts for you, boo ! <3

“TEXAS ... SECEDE”

REPUBLIC OF TEXAS

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 22, 2012

Judged:

Deer Whisperer wrote:
<quoted text>
Group hug..way cool!
Oh, I will root against the 'Gurls later ... it's a given. I liked them in the Landry days, respected them in the J. Johnson days; but still rooted against them.
Logic tells me the Texans win, but sentiment is with the Lions -- the host of the first, original T-Day game (in my lifetime, anyhoo), with the team being regional Great Lakes .... AND any Texans loss is good for the Colts! Unfortunately, Brady picked apart the Ponies last weekend. But if the Texans falter, and the Colts have 2 miracles against them in the games upcoming, an amazing division first-place is "possible". Hell, I can dream can't I?! lol
Still following P. Manning and hoping the Broncos are locked in the playoffs later.
Happy thoughts for you, boo ! <3
Hello there Luke ... The Lions should've won as they outplayed the Texans ... it was a sloppy game on part of the Texans ... Schaub looked tired! way tired just having played 4 days ago 5 quarters and then 5 more quarters today ... really, a thrown red flag on a TD ... bad move on part of Lions coach and a costly one at that ... two missed field goals, really?... good for us and gave us a chance for another one which gave us the win ... So then the Cowboys and Indians game came on, not interested, took a nap ... then Brady took Mark to lunch, rather ate him for lunch, switched it off and watched the Michael Jackson special for an hour and a half ... I don't care what anyone says, I loved Michael Jackson ... he was a true talent from a youngster til he passed ... a troubled soul but a talented one at that ... I enjoyed the special ... the lady who wrote this song wrote it pat for him and he personlized it ... Hope your day was a good one as we have so much to be thankful for ... Thank you and Paul for being my friend ... FC <3 ...

MICHAEL JACKSON ~ MAN IN THE MIRROR ...

“TEXAS ... SECEDE”

REPUBLIC OF TEXAS

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 22, 2012

Judged:

^^^^^Paula^^^^^^ airhead strikes again, lol ...

“TEXAS ... SECEDE”

REPUBLIC OF TEXAS

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 22, 2012

Carly Rose ... Somewhere Over the Rainbow for doll ... 13 years old, dig it ... I thought Vino clinched it but she blew him away ...

http://www.youtube.com/watch...

“Ridin' The Devils Little Horse”

Since: Mar 08

Straight To Hells Door

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 22, 2012

Judged:

Happy Thanksgiving... To one of my reasons to give thanks...
((Love-n-Hugs))
@}-'--,---

“TEXAS ... SECEDE”

REPUBLIC OF TEXAS

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 23, 2012

Wildbluerose wrote:
Happy Thanksgiving... To one of my reasons to give thanks...
((Love-n-Hugs))
@}-'--,---
Thank YOU for being MY friend, Rose ... thanks for the chicken soup and crackers, too! Wondering if my soap opera is on ... Just going to kick back today and stay warm and cozy ... the gym can wait for healthier daze, lol ... Have a warm and cozy day yourself! Luvya big! FC <3 ...

7808 ... full house ... not here! Just me and the pups, ha!...

Level 10

Since: Sep 09

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 23, 2012

Judged:

Flower-Child wrote:
<quoted text>
Good morning,... wishing you and your family a Happy Thanksgiving ... Have a great day! FC <3 ...
Thanks, FC. It was a wonderful day. <3

“Grab all the good”

Level 5

Since: Jul 10

Rowlett Tx

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 23, 2012

Judged:

Flower-Child wrote:
<quoted text>
Thank YOU for being MY friend, Rose ... thanks for the chicken soup and crackers, too! Wondering if my soap opera is on ... Just going to kick back today and stay warm and cozy ... the gym can wait for healthier daze, lol ... Have a warm and cozy day yourself! Luvya big! FC <3 ...
7808 ... full house ... not here! Just me and the pups, ha!...
Good morning Flower. I ate so much yesterday I am still full as a tick :) The stores are crazy this morning

“TEXAS ... SECEDE”

REPUBLIC OF TEXAS

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 23, 2012

Judged:

Hey Its Emma wrote:
<quoted text>Thanks, FC. It was a wonderful day. <3
That's great to hear sweet Emma ... I'm sure your sister and family had a great time as well ... Now, have a great day! TGIF >>smiles and hugs<<

“TEXAS ... SECEDE”

REPUBLIC OF TEXAS

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 23, 2012

Judged:

Denny Crain wrote:
<quoted text>Good morning Flower. I ate so much yesterday I am still full as a tick :) The stores are crazy this morning
Good afternoon, Denny! That's why I'm at home and don't dare get near a mall or store ... made sure I had all the groceries, full tank of gas and everything I needed by noon on Wednesday ... and traffic was a mess by noon on Wednesday when most employers let their staff off early like they did in the last days when I used to work ... good for them ... but it gets crazy around here during holiday times ... don't people know how to act or drive during any time in Austin? Must be all the implants, LOL ... Enjoy your afternoon / evening! FC <3 ...

Straight To Hells Door

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 23, 2012

Judged:

Hey there Flower...
I am glad that the chicken soup and crackers did you some good... Sorry the soup couldn't have been homemade but when ya live as far apart as we do... Homemade is a bit tricky...
I hope that you have enjoyed your day despite having a case of the yuckys.. and I hope that your night will be peaceful and that all of your dreams will be sweet...
OK so now I'm gonna watch a little TV before it's time to walk the pack again...
Sending you all my warmest wishes for Peace, Love, Health and Happiness...
((Love-n-Hugs))
@}-'--,---

4499.... Full House all the time...hahahahahaha

Straight To Hells Door

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 23, 2012

Judged:

Hey Denny... Hope that your Thanksgiving was a good one and I hope that you haven't suffered to bad from the turkey day hangover... or leftovers...hahahaha
Wishing you and yours Peace, Love, Health and Happiness...
@}-'--,---

“TEXAS ... SECEDE”

REPUBLIC OF TEXAS

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 23, 2012

Wildbluerose wrote:
Hey there Flower...
I am glad that the chicken soup and crackers did you some good... Sorry the soup couldn't have been homemade but when ya live as far apart as we do... Homemade is a bit tricky...
I hope that you have enjoyed your day despite having a case of the yuckys.. and I hope that your night will be peaceful and that all of your dreams will be sweet...
OK so now I'm gonna watch a little TV before it's time to walk the pack again...
Sending you all my warmest wishes for Peace, Love, Health and Happiness...
((Love-n-Hugs))
@}-'--,---
4499.... Full House all the time...hahahahahaha
Hey there little Rose ... veg'd out all day ... I can actually smell the French Vanilla candle I've had burning for a couple of hours ... it was a beautiful day here ... low 60's today and a little cooler tomorrow ... no chance of rain;(... tomorrow is local business shopping day so I shall go to Penny's Emporium and take advantage of 15% off as I found a coupon in the LCP paper and Brenda expressed an interest in a particular item so I'll go and get it plus need to make a deposit at the bank anyway ... wouldn't mind getting out anyway ... straight shot down 1431 east and back ... no biggy ... walk the pack, come back, relax and have a good nights rest ... TTYS, Luvya big! FC <3 ...

9187 ... nada

“TEXAS ... SECEDE”

REPUBLIC OF TEXAS

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 23, 2012

Judged:

*****Larry Hagman "J.R. Ewing"***** RIP

“TEXAS ... SECEDE”

REPUBLIC OF TEXAS

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 24, 2012

*****Book Review*****

Not Young, Still Restless by Jeanne Cooper with Lindsay Harrison, A Memoir ...

Jeanne Cooper plays Katherine Chancellor on the Young and the Restless soap opera which has aired on CBS since 1973 and has been with the soap since its debut in '73 ... it was a very good book but you'd have to know her character and her previous films to appreciate the veracity of this book ... it's a tell all and there is no way you could blackmail her because she'd just come right out and tell you all, lol ... if you know Mrs C from the Y&R, read the book, you'll be enlightened ... it was fun reading!...

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

•••