“Grab all the good”

Level 5

Since: Jul 10

Rowlett Tx

#17743 Nov 20, 2012
Flower-Child wrote:
*****BOOK REVIEW*****
TOYS by James Patterson and ? McMahon ... really?... I had to read 30 or 40 chapters to get into it and I never really got into it ... it was SciFi and maybe around the 60th or 70th chapter it FINALLY got interesting for awhile but then it dudded out again ... it just wasn't my cup of tea ... it ended alright, I suppose ... read it and make your own assessment ... it had around 125 chapters and I finally finished the book much to my chagrin but mind you, some of the chapters only had 2 or 3 pages, lol ... >>sitting here shaking my head<<
Good morning Flower. What a beautiful day. I bought a great Nikon scope so I am off to the range to site in my new 270 :)

“TEXAS ... SECEDE”

Since: Feb 08

REPUBLIC OF TEXAS

#17744 Nov 20, 2012
NeverMissed wrote:
<quoted text>
JBJ did play the dad in the Sixth Sense. I thought he did okay. I wanted to see Breaking Dawn part two. My fourteen year old put it off. Hopefully we will see it Wednesday.
We saw one of the Twilight movies and the movie Precious in one evening. That was a long movie going experience. Lol.
Precious was so realistic it hurt.
Hope you are doing well. Take care.
:)
Good morning, DJ ... nice to see you ... I don't remember JBJ on the 6th Sense but I think I remember him being the dad on a movie with Julia Roberts ... maybe Erin Brockovich? I don't remember ... we could google and get our google on for the day, LOL ... Precious I don't recall either ... Doing alright ... slept in kind of late ... haven't even had coffee yet and it's almost soap opera time in about 8 minutes ... It's beautiful out about 71 degrees and to be about 80 today and sunny ... sending warmth and sunshine your way ... Enjoy it! >>hugs<< FC <3 ...

“TEXAS ... SECEDE”

REPUBLIC OF TEXAS

#17745 Nov 20, 2012
Denny Crain wrote:
<quoted text>Good morning Flower. What a beautiful day. I bought a great Nikon scope so I am off to the range to site in my new 270 :)
Morning, Denny ... have fun at the range and when you get home ... home home on the range ... where the deer and the buffalo, hahahaha ... j/k ... Have a great day and enjoy this beautiful weather ... FC <3 ...

“Ridin' The Devils Little Horse”

Since: Mar 08

Straight To Hells Door

#17746 Nov 20, 2012
Hey Flower...
Just a quick hello to let you know I'm thinking of you.. I hope that you are having a great day so far and I hope that your evening will be even better...
Sending you all of my best wishes...
((Love-n-Hugs))
@}-'--,---

And....

A Quick Howdy to all the friends of Flower along wish all my best wishes for Peace, Love, Health and Happiness....
@}-'--,---

“To contract new debts...”

Level 6

Since: Apr 08

is not the way to pay old ones

#17747 Nov 21, 2012
Good morning FC, too cold to work outside today so I'll be working downstairs in my shop today on a project for my wife.

“Grab all the good”

Level 5

Rowlett Tx

#17748 Nov 21, 2012
Flower-Child wrote:
<quoted text>
Morning, Denny ... have fun at the range and when you get home ... home home on the range ... where the deer and the buffalo, hahahaha ... j/k ... Have a great day and enjoy this beautiful weather ... FC <3 ...
The deer and buffalo keep the carpets a mess at home :)

“Grab all the good”

Level 5

Rowlett Tx

#17749 Nov 21, 2012
Wildbluerose wrote:
Hey Flower...
Just a quick hello to let you know I'm thinking of you.. I hope that you are having a great day so far and I hope that your evening will be even better...
((Love-n-Hugs))
@}-'--,---
And....
A Quick Howdy to all the friends of Flower along wish all my best wishes for Peace, Love, Health and Happiness....
@}-'--,---
Howdy right back at you :)

“268th Attack Hel Bn”

Level 8

Since: May 07

AH-1S Cobra

#17750 Nov 21, 2012
Morning Flower, HL, Denny, and all Flower's friends.
Happy Turkey Day!

“TEXAS ... SECEDE”

REPUBLIC OF TEXAS

#17751 Nov 21, 2012
Wildbluerose wrote:
Hey Flower...
((Love-n-Hugs))
@}-'--,---
And....
@}-'--,---
Good morning, Rose ... a nice cool 63 degrees this morning and the sun is shining ever so brightly ... How's that porch coming along? I saw over on FB it's just about as done as the turkey is, lol ... that's wonderful ... and just in time for the holiday's ... cool bean!... Not much to do today except the gym and pick up some pumpkin pies ... I'd like to do that this morning before the holiday traffic rush so I must post and run ... Have a beautiful day my friend! Luvya, FC <3 ...

4029 ... pair of 9's ... nah! lol ...

“TEXAS ... SECEDE”

REPUBLIC OF TEXAS

#17752 Nov 21, 2012
Hunglo wrote:
Good morning FC, too cold to work outside today so I'll be working downstairs in my shop today on a project for my wife.
Good morning, H'Lo ... well, no H'Lo ... how cold is too cold, lol ... and I'm sure your wife appreciates it, lol ... brownie points are always good for something, too! Keep it up you're doing great ... Wishing you the best of the Thanksgiving holiday season, H'Lo ... see you on the other side ... have fun! FC <3 ...

“TEXAS ... SECEDE”

REPUBLIC OF TEXAS

#17753 Nov 21, 2012
Denny Crain wrote:
<quoted text>The deer and buffalo keep the carpets a mess at home :)
Good morning, Denny ... gotta watch the antelope, too LOL ... Isn't this weather just beautiful ... this month will probably be the lowest in electric bill for the whole year ... no need to use the a/c (unless you've got allergies) all month, wx has been beautiful all month except that one cold spell and it only lasted a couple of days ... Wishing you a beautiful day ... You have fun, too! FC <3 ...

7140 ... pair of 7's ...

“TEXAS ... SECEDE”

REPUBLIC OF TEXAS

#17754 Nov 21, 2012
Rotor Head wrote:
Morning Flower, HL, Denny, and all Flower's friends.
Happy Turkey Day!
Morning Rotor! Happy Turkey Day to you, too! Hope it's a good one! >>mwah<<

6751 ... nada

“TEXAS ... SECEDE”

REPUBLIC OF TEXAS

#17755 Nov 21, 2012
“Holmes and Watson are on a camping trip. In the middle of the night Holmes wakes up and gives Dr. Watson a nudge. "Watson" he says, "look up in the sky and tell me what you see."
"I see millions of stars, Holmes," says Watson.
"And what do you conclude from that, Watson?"
Watson thinks for a moment. "Well," he says, "astronomically, it tells me that there are millions of galaxies and potentially billions of planets. Astrologically, I observe that Saturn is in Leo. Horologically, I deduce that the time is approximately a quarter past three. Meterologically, I suspect that we will have a beautiful day tomorrow. Theologically, I see that God is all-powerful, and we are small and insignficant. Uh, what does it tell you, Holmes?"
"Watson, you idiot! Someone has stolen our tent!”

Level 6

#17756 Nov 21, 2012
Flower-Child wrote:
<quoted text>
Good morning, H'Lo ... well, no H'Lo ... how cold is too cold, lol ... and I'm sure your wife appreciates it, lol ... brownie points are always good for something, too! Keep it up you're doing great ... Wishing you the best of the Thanksgiving holiday season, H'Lo ... see you on the other side ... have fun! FC <3 ...
She asked me to build her a memorial bench for her parents to go in the garden. I found a nice slab of maple that I'm using for the top, I have it all shaped up the way that I want so will start engraving it today.

If I don't talk to you before then, have a great Thanksgiving.

“TEXAS ... SECEDE”

REPUBLIC OF TEXAS

#17757 Nov 21, 2012
Hunglo wrote:
<quoted text>
She asked me to build her a memorial bench for her parents to go in the garden. I found a nice slab of maple that I'm using for the top, I have it all shaped up the way that I want so will start engraving it today.
If I don't talk to you before then, have a great Thanksgiving.
That sounds very lovely, H'Lo ... she will be so happy ... Good luck on your project! Happy Thanksgiving to you and yours! Enjoy it to the max!{huggles} FC <3 ...

“Don't harsh my mellow, man!”

Level 8

Since: Aug 08

Great State of Oklahoma!

#17758 Nov 21, 2012
Good morning Sweetums! Had fun last night! We always do, don't we? Our auto corrects and typos are hilarious! Wishing you a wonderful and blessed Thanksgiving. Luvya to bits!

“TEXAS ... SECEDE”

REPUBLIC OF TEXAS

#17759 Nov 21, 2012
Hippichick wrote:
Good morning Sweetums! Had fun last night! We always do, don't we? Our auto corrects and typos are hilarious! Wishing you a wonderful and blessed Thanksgiving. Luvya to bits!
Good morning, doll ... yes, we always have fun! Hailstones Z14, LOL ... unibrow, hahahahahah ... Wishing you and yours a very happy and blessed Thanksgiving! Stay safe and careful! Wear the brace! Luvya big! FC <3 ...

Level 6

#17760 Nov 22, 2012
Happy Thanksgiving FC, I hope you have a wonderful day.

“TEXAS ... SECEDE”

REPUBLIC OF TEXAS

#17761 Nov 22, 2012
Hunglo wrote:
Happy Thanksgiving FC, I hope you have a wonderful day.
Good morning, H'Lo ... wishing you and your family a Happy Thanksgiving ... Have a great day! FC <3 ...

“Illegitimi non carborundum”

Since: Apr 10

#17762 Nov 22, 2012
Happy Thanksgiving FC and friends! May you have a blessed day with family and friends.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Weird Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
How's your weather today? (Mar '12) 3 min Crazy Jae 5,084
Change-Six-Of-Six-Letters....Fun Game! 4 min Crazy Jae 385
Add a word and drop a word (Jan '14) 4 min Analog man 1,810
What was your 'Favorite Dish'? 6 min Crazy Jae 3
Keep a Word.....Drop a Word Game (Sep '13) 9 min Crazy Jae 6,632
***Keep a Word~Drop a Word*** (Jan '10) 10 min Crazy Jae 77,478
Funny!! Word association game. (Nov '13) 13 min Crazy Jae 2,027
What song are you listening to right now? (Apr '08) 2 hr wichita-rick 151,170
California Burger King employee finds $100,000 3 hr wichita-rick 2
Passengers Push Russian Airplane Stuck In Ice 3 hr wichita-rick 14