“Shadowville All-Stars”

Level 5

Since: Dec 08

Columbus, GA

#17723 Nov 18, 2012
Flower-Child, just posted on Sam's FB page... a link that supposedly can bring him right here if he follows it...

“268th Attack Hel Bn”

Level 8

Since: May 07

AH-1S Cobra

#17724 Nov 19, 2012
Good morning Flower and friends.
Another manic Monday.

Level 6

Since: Jan 12

Location hidden

#17725 Nov 19, 2012
Dear Flowerchild, I've never met you in my life but have a good one today.

“100% Princess”

Level 8

Since: Jan 07

and totally harmless

#17726 Nov 19, 2012
Good morning Flower. Trying to get to everyone on Topix to say "good morning" but the stupid tracker won't load.... <grumble, grumble> Makes it REALLY difficult, ya know?

Anyway, hope I don't forget anyone. so Good moring.....

“100% Princess”

Level 8

Since: Jan 07

and totally harmless

#17727 Nov 19, 2012
Denny Crain wrote:
Flower I did part with one of my favorite guns. It wasn't a shooter I just like having it in the cabinet. It was a Swedish Mauser made in 1905. I bought it new packed in the grease for $100 about 20 years ago. Back the countries dumped their arsenals of pre WW1 guns. Along with the gun I had a perfect bayonet and frog. The stock was beautiful with a tiger stripe in the wood. They just don't make them like that any more. Guns have gone up so much. 15 years ago you could buy a new AK-47 for $80 now they are about $600 up
Swedish Mauser? We found out the hard way that you can't fire Swedish Mauser ammo in a Krag-Jorgenson... Oki could give you the details. My Krag was a thing of beauty. Oh well.....

Level 10

Since: Sep 09

Location hidden

#17728 Nov 19, 2012
I'm enjoying my day, FC and Denny. >>smiles+hugs<<

“TEXAS ... SECEDE”

Since: Feb 08

REPUBLIC OF TEXAS

#17729 Nov 19, 2012
Hey Its Emma wrote:
I'm enjoying my day, FC and Denny. >>smiles+hugs<<
Hi sweet Emma ... it's been a busy day ... Glay your day was nice ... Enjoy your evening! >>smiles and hugs<<

“TEXAS ... SECEDE”

REPUBLIC OF TEXAS

#17730 Nov 19, 2012
Hitesrunprincess wrote:
Good morning Flower. Trying to get to everyone on Topix to say "good morning" but the stupid tracker won't load.... <grumble, grumble> Makes it REALLY difficult, ya know?
Anyway, hope I don't forget anyone. so Good moring.....
Good afternoon Princess ... just now getting around to topville ... whew! busy busy busy ... did take my friends 12 year old daughter to the movie theater to watch Breaking Dawn part two, the end of the Twilight saga ... we had lunch, chinese food prior ... slept late but was able to watch my soap opera prior to picking her up ... made it to the bank to make a deposit and feel like I'm all caffeined up, lol ... Hope your day was a good one ... TTYL Luvya, FC <3 ...

“TEXAS ... SECEDE”

REPUBLIC OF TEXAS

#17731 Nov 19, 2012
QuiteCrazy wrote:
Dear Flowerchild, I've never met you in my life but have a good one today.
Hey there QC ... nice to meet you, too! Hope your Monday's been a good one ... Have fun! FC ...

“Don't harsh my mellow, man!”

Level 8

Since: Aug 08

Great State of Oklahoma!

#17732 Nov 19, 2012
Hi ya Sweets!

“TEXAS ... SECEDE”

REPUBLIC OF TEXAS

#17733 Nov 19, 2012
Denny Crain wrote:
<quoted text>I sold some guns I don't shoot anymore and some reloading things I haven't used in years. I bought a Remington 710 in 270. It had a junk scope on it but if I can be at Bass Pro at 5:00 in the morning I am going to buy a 3x9 Leupold. The gun has a synthetic stock and a matte finish barrel with a bipod and a cheek rest and sling.$260 was a bargain :) I am down to 12 rifles so I think my Texas citizenship is still OK. I have lots of pistols so I should be fine, plus I remember the Alamo :)
Good afternoon, Denny ... well, sounds as though you made some good trade-offs, lol ... and you did remember the Alamo, hahahahaha ... you should be fine for sure, ha! Hope you're happy with your purchase ... and hope you had a good Monday ... I'm in overdrive ... I'm getting ready to watch last nights episode of Boardwalk Empire ... have you been keeping up with it? Seems Nuckie was losing his mind last week and was on a short fuse, literally lol ... have a nice evening ... FC <3 ...

“TEXAS ... SECEDE”

REPUBLIC OF TEXAS

#17734 Nov 19, 2012
Will Dockery wrote:
<quoted text>
Flower-Child... I'm going to check with Sam Granger immediately on this!
In fact, all this information here should perk up any working artists' attention!
--
Twilight Girl / Will Dockery & Henry Conley:
http://youtu.be/BYETTK16jQI
Hi Will ... I like this song as well ... Thanks for following up with Sam on the painting ... I'm sure he'll get on it when he can ... thanks for the follow-up, though ...

“TEXAS ... SECEDE”

REPUBLIC OF TEXAS

#17735 Nov 19, 2012
Will Dockery wrote:
Flower-Child, just posted on Sam's FB page... a link that supposedly can bring him right here if he follows it...
Oh, nooooooooooooo ... you sent him to Offbeat ... he'll never be the same, hahahahahahaha ....

“TEXAS ... SECEDE”

REPUBLIC OF TEXAS

#17736 Nov 19, 2012
Rotor Head wrote:
Good morning Flower and friends.
Another manic Monday.
Good afternoon, Rotor ... school this week?... yes, it was a manic Monday ... it's been a beautiful week weather-wise ... so beautiful ... high 60's low 70's ... picture perfect ... hope the same for you! Good to "see" you!!!! >>mwah<<

Level 10

Since: Sep 09

Location hidden

#17737 Nov 19, 2012
Flower-Child wrote:
<quoted text>
Hi sweet Emma ... it's been a busy day ... Glay your day was nice ... Enjoy your evening! >>smiles and hugs<<
Thanks FC. I will have 15,000 comments. Very nice. >>smiles<<

“TEXAS ... SECEDE”

REPUBLIC OF TEXAS

#17738 Nov 19, 2012
*****MOVIE REVIEW*****
Breaking Dawn, Part Two: The Twilight Saga ... it was pretty good ... very close to the book ... I liked it ... finally the Twilight saga is over ... I did see the trailer for the 2nd of the Hunger Games ... looks to be pretty good, too!...

“TEXAS ... SECEDE”

REPUBLIC OF TEXAS

#17739 Nov 19, 2012
Hippichick wrote:
Hi ya Sweets!
Hiya doll ... almost time for you to hit the road so be careful and see you on text tonight ... at 1900hrs ... Luvya big FC <3 ...

“TEXAS ... SECEDE”

REPUBLIC OF TEXAS

#17740 Nov 19, 2012
Hey Its Emma wrote:
<quoted text>Thanks FC. I will have 15,000 comments. Very nice. >>smiles<<
WOW! congrats! Have a nice evening! >>TEXAS HUGS<<

“TEXAS ... SECEDE”

REPUBLIC OF TEXAS

#17741 Nov 19, 2012
*****BOOK REVIEW*****
TOYS by James Patterson and ? McMahon ... really?... I had to read 30 or 40 chapters to get into it and I never really got into it ... it was SciFi and maybe around the 60th or 70th chapter it FINALLY got interesting for awhile but then it dudded out again ... it just wasn't my cup of tea ... it ended alright, I suppose ... read it and make your own assessment ... it had around 125 chapters and I finally finished the book much to my chagrin but mind you, some of the chapters only had 2 or 3 pages, lol ... >>sitting here shaking my head<<

“My latest victim”

Since: Jul 10

United States

#17742 Nov 19, 2012
Flower-Child wrote:
<quoted text>
Good morning, DJ ... it's a cool crisp sunny morning here in the 'hood ... 46 degrees ... just woke up to the smell of coffee brewing, let the boys out ... Jax sprung out of here like a Jax in the box ... no little surprises for me in the front bedroom, the little booger, lol ...
Part Two of Breaking Dawn ~ The Twilight Saga is on at the movie theater today and Lincoln is also on today ... I'm not sure I can make the 1000 showing for the Twilight saga ... it's too early, lol but I'd really like to see both ... also the new James Bond movie, Skyfall is on ... geesh, too many movies all at the same time ... Skyfall has gotten rave reviews ... speaking of which ...
*****MOVIE REVIEW*****
National Lampoon Pucked ... featuring Jon Bon Jovie ... comedy ... it was pretty good ... he's a musician not an actor but it turned out to be pretty good and it made me laugh and that was pretty good for me ... I needed to laugh ...
It's Friday, yay! TGIF ... sending warmth and sunshine your way ... mid 60's today ... Enjoy it! FC <3 ...
JBJ did play the dad in the Sixth Sense. I thought he did okay. I wanted to see Breaking Dawn part two. My fourteen year old put it off. Hopefully we will see it Wednesday.

We saw one of the Twilight movies and the movie Precious in one evening. That was a long movie going experience. Lol.

Precious was so realistic it hurt.

Hope you are doing well. Take care.

:)

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Weird Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
The BIZARRE reasons why men rape in India 6 min Suhani Si Ek Ladki 1,108
6 letter word ...change one letter game (Oct '08) 8 min whatimeisit 26,737
Last 3 Letters into 3 new words. (Dec '08) 14 min Hoosier Hillbilly 55,303
Create "short sentences using the last word" (Aug '12) 20 min Hoosier Hillbilly 7,605
4 Word Game (Use Same Letter) 31 min Hoosier Hillbilly 278
True or False Game 43 min Hoosier Hillbilly 1,302
Make A Sentance out of a 5 letter word. (Nov '09) 46 min Hoosier Hillbilly 30,365
Evolution vs. Creation (Jul '11) 1 hr Larry 133,658
What song are you listening to right now? (Apr '08) 1 hr stray-cat 152,734
7 Teens Come Home Pregnant From School Trip 2 hr Joker 72
What are you thinking about now? (Jun '10) 3 hr Dave 25,833
BAN(N) the P0STER Above you !!! (Feb '14) 7 hr andet1987 2,989
More from around the web