“My latest victim”

Since: Jul 10

United States

#17703 Nov 16, 2012
Flower-Child wrote:
<quoted text>
Good morning, DJ ... good to "see" you again this morning ... wishing you a warm, sunny day filled with joy and laughter ... happy day to you ... FC <3 ...
No more warm days til spring.

How's it going?

“Grab all the good”

Level 5

Rowlett Tx

#17704 Nov 16, 2012
Flower-Child wrote:
NObody moves like Jagger ...
MAROON 5 ft Christina Aguilera ... MOVES LIKE JAGGER ...
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v =iEPTlhBmwRgXX
9088 ...
Good morning Flower. I had to scrape ice off my wifes windshield :)

“TEXAS ... SECEDE”

Since: Feb 08

REPUBLIC OF TEXAS

#17705 Nov 16, 2012
NeverMissed wrote:
<quoted text>
No more warm days til spring.
How's it going?
Good morning, DJ ... it's a cool crisp sunny morning here in the 'hood ... 46 degrees ... just woke up to the smell of coffee brewing, let the boys out ... Jax sprung out of here like a Jax in the box ... no little surprises for me in the front bedroom, the little booger, lol ...

Part Two of Breaking Dawn ~ The Twilight Saga is on at the movie theater today and Lincoln is also on today ... I'm not sure I can make the 1000 showing for the Twilight saga ... it's too early, lol but I'd really like to see both ... also the new James Bond movie, Skyfall is on ... geesh, too many movies all at the same time ... Skyfall has gotten rave reviews ... speaking of which ...

*****MOVIE REVIEW*****
National Lampoon Pucked ... featuring Jon Bon Jovie ... comedy ... it was pretty good ... he's a musician not an actor but it turned out to be pretty good and it made me laugh and that was pretty good for me ... I needed to laugh ...

It's Friday, yay! TGIF ... sending warmth and sunshine your way ... mid 60's today ... Enjoy it! FC <3 ...

“TEXAS ... SECEDE”

REPUBLIC OF TEXAS

#17706 Nov 16, 2012
*****MOVIE REVIEW*****
Lincoln ft Daniel Day Lewis ... a very good flick ... had Tommy Lee Jones, the flying nun lady I can't recall her name, Walton Goggins and numerous other actors you'll recognize although their names escape me as well ... Tommy Lee Jones with he signature sarcastic undertones cracked me up and one-liners from some of the other actors made it fun although it was a drama of epic proportions ... Spielberg did well in directing this film ... it was good ... I liked it a lot ...

“Grab all the good”

Level 5

Rowlett Tx

#17707 Nov 17, 2012
Flower-Child wrote:
*****MOVIE REVIEW*****
Lincoln ft Daniel Day Lewis ... a very good flick ... had Tommy Lee Jones, the flying nun lady I can't recall her name, Walton Goggins and numerous other actors you'll recognize although their names escape me as well ... Tommy Lee Jones with he signature sarcastic undertones cracked me up and one-liners from some of the other actors made it fun although it was a drama of epic proportions ... Spielberg did well in directing this film ... it was good ... I liked it a lot ...
Good morning Flower. Thanks for the review. I saw the Bond flic yesterday and liked it a lot. Loved Adele's song

“TEXAS ... SECEDE”

REPUBLIC OF TEXAS

#17708 Nov 17, 2012
Denny Crain wrote:
<quoted text>Good morning Flower. Thanks for the review. I saw the Bond flic yesterday and liked it a lot. Loved Adele's song
Good morning, Denny! Thanks you for the review ... been wanting to catch the new Bond movie on the big screen ... maybe next week ... Just have a turkey dinner to go to this afternoon with my friend at a church gathering today and a ride out to Inks Lake deep in the hill country with another friend tomorrow ... should be some nice pics to put up on Facebook ... it's so beautiful out there this time of year ...

It's beautiful in Texas today ... A very nice day for the opening of Formula 1 Race weekend in Austin!... the merchants are very very happy, lol ... Wishing you a very nice day, Denny! FC <3 ...

“Shadowville All-Stars”

Level 5

Since: Dec 08

Columbus, GA

#17709 Nov 17, 2012
Flower-Child wrote:
<quoted text>
Hello Will ... Sam is in Cornelia, GA today ... I know about 5 people there who I could call and have them go over to his booth and buy #800 for me ... that would be "Playing the Blues in Black and White" ... I just love that painting in that frame! It's so cool and would go so cool with the decor in my home!... He says he paints whatever is on his mind and music is a big influence ... it comes to no surprise to me that he likes the blues ... I liked the #816 CROSSROADS with the frame made from kitchen cabinet ... how creative and what a steal for 60 bucks ... it is beautiful!... but Will, really? the painting of the King of Rock and Roll on a chicken, really? you couldn't have edited that one out? Now, it's etched forever in my mind? LOL ... really?... I laughed at that one ... His official magic shoes, his peace sign sunglasses are pretty cool ... but his self portrait, priceless ... he's a cool cat, man! Hope he does well in his shows ... and I've got his email and faceback addresses ... Have a great weekend! Peace ~ FC <3 ...
Hello Flower-Child... sorry Sam didn't connect back with you, I'll drop hima note of reminder if you'd like?

“Shadowville All-Stars”

Level 5

Columbus, GA

#17710 Nov 17, 2012
Flower-Child wrote:
*****MOVIE REVIEW*****
Looking forward to the Lincoln film...

“Shadowville All-Stars”

Level 5

Columbus, GA

#17711 Nov 17, 2012
Sorry I've been so swamped, Flower-Child!

Hopefully I'll get caught up here soon!

--
Over You / Will Dockery & The Shadowville All-Stars:
http://youtu.be/4rvCp_xzWH8

“Ridin' The Devils Little Horse”

Since: Mar 08

Straight To Hells Door

#17712 Nov 17, 2012
Hey Little Flower...
I hope that all went well with the Thanksgiving Event...
How's that Gumbo??? hahahahaha
I had some Mini Ravolli tonight.. Just didn't feel much like cooking and Ravolli sounded pretty darn good... I am considering having a small salad for a snack here in a few...
My Sister showed up and she brought the paint zoom... So if it's nice out tomorrow, I'm gonna learn how to use it... So Wish me a wind free day and lotsa luck...
:o)
I hope that your night will be a good one and that no matter what you do you will enjoy doing it...
Sending you all my best wishes....
((Love-n-Hugs))
@}-'--,---

“Ridin' The Devils Little Horse”

Since: Mar 08

Straight To Hells Door

#17713 Nov 17, 2012
Ravolli... REALLY.... Ravolli...hahahahahaha
How's about Raviolli....
@}-'--,---

Woooo Hoooo 6087... Bet a can of Raviolli...
;o)

“TEXAS ... SECEDE”

REPUBLIC OF TEXAS

#17714 Nov 18, 2012
Will Dockery wrote:
<quoted text>
Hello Flower-Child... sorry Sam didn't connect back with you, I'll drop hima note of reminder if you'd like?
Good morning, Will ... a cool crisp Sunday morning it is ... The time Sam contacted me was when he last had a show in Cornelia and he thought he'd sold piece #800 but he quoted me a price for the painting for shipping and handling ... so yes, I still very interested ... I do, though, understand the timing now of the what with holidays that he may be very busy ... you might give him a ring and remind him ... it was piece #800 in the video we watched ... the blues in a black and white world or something like that ... a black and white square painting, perfect for me ...

I see you've been quite busy yourself over on Facebook ... The Fountain City Cafe upcoming event should prove to be a good one and I wish you and the band and the others performing great success in raising funds for such a great cause ...

Good to see and hear from you, Will ... Have a great day! Peace, FC <3 ...

“TEXAS ... SECEDE”

REPUBLIC OF TEXAS

#17715 Nov 18, 2012
Wildbluerose wrote:
Hey Little Flower...
I hope that all went well with the Thanksgiving Event...
How's that Gumbo??? hahahahaha
I had some Mini Ravolli tonight.. Just didn't feel much like cooking and Ravolli sounded pretty darn good... I am considering having a small salad for a snack here in a few...
My Sister showed up and she brought the paint zoom... So if it's nice out tomorrow, I'm gonna learn how to use it... So Wish me a wind free day and lotsa luck...
:o)
I hope that your night will be a good one and that no matter what you do you will enjoy doing it...
Sending you all my best wishes....
((Love-n-Hugs))
@}-'--,---
LOL ... well, I didn't show up empty handed just with an empty bowl, LOL and who showed up but Jim Bob and Barbara Ann with a huge stock pot of shrimp gumbo ... I told you everyone I was NOT leaving without shrimp gumbo to go ... Barbara told me, "you're too funny" ... I didn't even know they were part of that church ... they'd never seen me there ... I've only been there once and that was at the last pot luck they had last summer, LOL ... but I ran into Dr Cook, a long time high school friend and his wife and his 3 children and Donna whom I've known for about 15 years (ran into her at the last pot luck)... I had a lot of fun and was there about 2 hours ... it wasn't eat and run ... we all chatted and milled around for an extended period of time and for me to hang out for that long you know I had fun ... They said to me, "see you tomorrow" and I just smiled -------> cuz today I'm going to Burnet, durn-it to church in Burnet with Jack and then we're going to lunch, then to Inks Lake in the real HILL country ... it's so beautiful out there ... I see the sun peeping through the trees and highs in the 60's may even hit 70 ... so put that in your ravioli bowl and ... can't smoke it can you like oysters? aw, heck just eat it, hahahahahaha ... you make me laugh ya crazy nut ... well, from one crazy nut to another ... enjoy your day and talk to you later ... Luvya, mean it ... FC <3 ...

1327 ... nada ... Laters, baby ...

“Grab all the good”

Level 5

Rowlett Tx

#17716 Nov 18, 2012
Flower-Child wrote:
<quoted text>
LOL ... well, I didn't show up empty handed just with an empty bowl, LOL and who showed up but Jim Bob and Barbara Ann with a huge stock pot of shrimp gumbo ... I told you everyone I was NOT leaving without shrimp gumbo to go ... Barbara told me, "you're too funny" ... I didn't even know they were part of that church ... they'd never seen me there ... I've only been there once and that was at the last pot luck they had last summer, LOL ... but I ran into Dr Cook, a long time high school friend and his wife and his 3 children and Donna whom I've known for about 15 years (ran into her at the last pot luck)... I had a lot of fun and was there about 2 hours ... it wasn't eat and run ... we all chatted and milled around for an extended period of time and for me to hang out for that long you know I had fun ... They said to me, "see you tomorrow" and I just smiled -------> cuz today I'm going to Burnet, durn-it to church in Burnet with Jack and then we're going to lunch, then to Inks Lake in the real HILL country ... it's so beautiful out there ... I see the sun peeping through the trees and highs in the 60's may even hit 70 ... so put that in your ravioli bowl and ... can't smoke it can you like oysters? aw, heck just eat it, hahahahahaha ... you make me laugh ya crazy nut ... well, from one crazy nut to another ... enjoy your day and talk to you later ... Luvya, mean it ... FC <3 ...
1327 ... nada ... Laters, baby ...
Good morning Flower. I went to a gun show yesterday and had a wonderful time. I walked away with $1,000 and a new rifle I got a bargain on :)

“TEXAS ... SECEDE”

REPUBLIC OF TEXAS

#17717 Nov 18, 2012
Denny Crain wrote:
<quoted text>Good morning Flower. I went to a gun show yesterday and had a wonderful time. I walked away with $1,000 and a new rifle I got a bargain on :)
Good morning, Denny! WOW! How'd you walk away with $1000 ... a raffle? Tell me more, lol ... give up on the crowwbow? What kind of rifle and was it skirted with a scope? What kind of scope? Tell me more, geesh! I feel you're dangling a carrot in front of me ... LOL!... congrats on a cool find! Have a nice day, Denny ...

“TEXAS ... SECEDE”

REPUBLIC OF TEXAS

#17718 Nov 18, 2012
*****MOVIE REVIEW*****
SYLVIA ft Gwyneth Paltrow and Daniel Craig ... it was good actually ... a little darker than my norm but it was good ... they're both good actors and I've never seen a bad Daniel Craig film ... looking forward to his new James Bond flick which Denny saw last week and gave rave review ...

“Grab all the good”

Level 5

Rowlett Tx

#17719 Nov 18, 2012
Flower-Child wrote:
<quoted text>
Good morning, Denny! WOW! How'd you walk away with $1000 ... a raffle? Tell me more, lol ... give up on the crowwbow? What kind of rifle and was it skirted with a scope? What kind of scope? Tell me more, geesh! I feel you're dangling a carrot in front of me ... LOL!... congrats on a cool find! Have a nice day, Denny ...
I sold some guns I don't shoot anymore and some reloading things I haven't used in years. I bought a Remington 710 in 270. It had a junk scope on it but if I can be at Bass Pro at 5:00 in the morning I am going to buy a 3x9 Leupold. The gun has a synthetic stock and a matte finish barrel with a bipod and a cheek rest and sling.$260 was a bargain :) I am down to 12 rifles so I think my Texas citizenship is still OK. I have lots of pistols so I should be fine, plus I remember the Alamo :)

“Grab all the good”

Level 5

Rowlett Tx

#17720 Nov 18, 2012
Flower I did part with one of my favorite guns. It wasn't a shooter I just like having it in the cabinet. It was a Swedish Mauser made in 1905. I bought it new packed in the grease for $100 about 20 years ago. Back the countries dumped their arsenals of pre WW1 guns. Along with the gun I had a perfect bayonet and frog. The stock was beautiful with a tiger stripe in the wood. They just don't make them like that any more. Guns have gone up so much. 15 years ago you could buy a new AK-47 for $80 now they are about $600 up

“Shadowville All-Stars”

Level 5

Columbus, GA

#17721 Nov 18, 2012
Flower-Child wrote:
<quoted text>
Good morning, Will ... a cool crisp Sunday morning it is ... The time Sam contacted me was when he last had a show in Cornelia and he thought he'd sold piece #800 but he quoted me a price for the painting for shipping and handling ... so yes, I still very interested ... I do, though, understand the timing now of the what with holidays that he may be very busy ... you might give him a ring and remind him ... it was piece #800 in the video we watched ... the blues in a black and white world or something like that ... a black and white square painting, perfect for me ...
I see you've been quite busy yourself over on Facebook ... The Fountain City Cafe upcoming event should prove to be a good one and I wish you and the band and the others performing great success in raising funds for such a great cause ...
Good to see and hear from you, Will ... Have a great day! Peace, FC <3 ...
Flower-Child... I'm going to check with Sam Granger immediately on this!

In fact, all this information here should perk up any working artists' attention!

--
Twilight Girl / Will Dockery & Henry Conley:
http://youtu.be/BYETTK16jQI

“Shadowville All-Stars”

Level 5

Columbus, GA

#17722 Nov 18, 2012
Flower-Child wrote:
*****MOVIE REVIEW*****
SYLVIA ft Gwyneth Paltrow and Daniel Craig ... it was good actually ... a little darker than my norm but it was good ... they're both good actors and I've never seen a bad Daniel Craig film ... looking forward to his new James Bond flick which Denny saw last week and gave rave review ...
I've heard great things on the 007 film...

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Weird Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Evolution vs. Creation (Jul '11) 7 min The Dude 116,746
A six word game (Dec '08) 10 min Parden Pard 17,564
Make A Sentance out of a 5 letter word. (Nov '09) 17 min Parden Pard 29,406
Posting Etiquette (Feb '14) 18 min UnderstandPeople 266
WHAT???? A NEW word game? FOUR WORDS (Sep '08) 21 min Parden Pard 40,266
30,000 post wins (May '13) 23 min Weird 0ne 2 1,833
Last 3 Letters into 3 new words. (Dec '08) 26 min Parden Pard 54,595
What's your tip for the day? 28 min Parden Pard 1,079
What song are you listening to right now? (Apr '08) 2 hr Wolftracks 147,013
What are you thinking about now? (Jun '10) 5 hr Enzo49 20,533