“TEXAS ... SECEDE”

Since: Feb 08

REPUBLIC OF TEXAS

#17681 Nov 14, 2012
Denny Crain wrote:
<quoted text>Good morning Flower. I went hunting yesterday but didn't see anything :) A beautiful morning here
Good morning, Denny ... a beautiful morning here, too! Cold, bright, sunny, crisp morning ... absolutely beautiful ... mid 60s ... perfect ... Enjoy it! FC <3 ...

Level 10

Since: Sep 09

Location hidden

#17682 Nov 14, 2012
Good afternoon, FC and Denny. Sunny day here. Enjoy reading your new book. >>smiles+hugs<<

“TEXAS ... SECEDE”

REPUBLIC OF TEXAS

#17683 Nov 14, 2012
Hey Its Emma wrote:
Good afternoon, FC and Denny. Sunny day here. Enjoy reading your new book. >>smiles+hugs<<
Hello sweet Emma ... I started a new book "Toys" by James Patterson ... says James Bond and Jason Bourne have just been topped ... it's a futuristic book and I'm into the 6th chapter but it hasn't gotten my attention ... written by James Patterson and Neil McMahon ... I'll keep reading and see where it takes me ... will keep yall posted ...

Beautiful day here Emma and hope the same for you >>smiles and hugs<<

“Don't harsh my mellow, man!”

Level 8

Since: Aug 08

Great State of Oklahoma!

#17684 Nov 14, 2012
Hi Sweet Thang! Can you believe last night? I can't believe Michaela didn't make it! Oh well, Melanie has a unique style so power to her! Hahaha!
Love ya!

“Ridin' The Devils Little Horse”

Since: Mar 08

Straight To Hells Door

#17685 Nov 14, 2012
Hey Flower...
:o)
Worm? You? What? Me? Seriously....hahahahaha
OK YEP!!!
Been doing housework today and I baked a Chocolate cake... I finally settled on Ham with Pinapple, Yams and Baked beans for dinner so it should be pretty good.. I also bought some of those wait 3 hours for them to freakin' rise and then bake for 15 minute yeast rolls... I crack me up...
;o)
So the freakin' house is clean the pack is walked and I bought a lottery ticket.. so all is right with the world...
I'm Still snifflin' and sneezin' coughin' and achin' so you know I'm fine...hahahaha
I missed hearing from you this weekend... Got trapped in one of those paperback jails again huh...
OK gonna surf... Sending You, Mr. Pooh and Mr. Jax all my best... YIP YIP WAWA!!
((Love-n-Hugs))
@}-'--,---

“TEXAS ... SECEDE”

REPUBLIC OF TEXAS

#17686 Nov 14, 2012
Hippichick wrote:
Hi Sweet Thang! Can you believe last night? I can't believe Michaela didn't make it! Oh well, Melanie has a unique style so power to her! Hahaha!
Love ya!
Hi doll ... I know ... I cannot believe it either ... we were both shocked ... I just knew Michaela would be chosen ... Melanie is very young and oh so cute but she won't make it to the end ... did you look up hippie dude and see the resemblance like I asked you ... I was just thinking about that when I got up to check my email ... now, I'll probably forget about it til we see him again, lol ... autocorrect, LOL we're so funny and we do it at the same time it seems, silly girls we are, hahahahaha ... okay, I'm reading just got up to take a break ... have a good evening and ttys! Luvya, mean it! FC <3 ...

“TEXAS ... SECEDE”

REPUBLIC OF TEXAS

#17687 Nov 14, 2012
Wildbluerose wrote:
Hey Flower...
Worm? You? What? Me? Seriously....hahahahaha
OK YEP!!!
Been doing housework today and I baked a Chocolate cake... I finally settled on Ham with Pinapple, Yams and Baked beans for dinner so it should be pretty good.. I also bought some of those wait 3 hours for them to freakin' rise and then bake for 15 minute yeast rolls... I crack me up...
;o)
So the freakin' house is clean the pack is walked and I bought a lottery ticket.. so all is right with the world...
I'm Still snifflin' and sneezin' coughin' and achin' so you know I'm fine...hahahaha
I missed hearing from you this weekend... Got trapped in one of those paperback jails again huh...
OK gonna surf... Sending You, Mr. Pooh and Mr. Jax all my best... YIP YIP WAWA!!
((Love-n-Hugs))
@}-'--,---
Hey there Rose ... good to "see" you ... yep, I was in paperback jail alright, lol ... was just taking a break from one of those paperback jails just now, too! Had to get into the 13th chapter before things started happening in this book, geesh! I thought I'd have to throw it in the fire pit outside, lol ... geesh, I don't think the librarian would've liked that, haha ... so, we've had a cold front move in a couple of days ago and it's been invigorating ... got my mojo rising for sure .. it just gives me energy ... some that I would normally not have in the usual Texas heat ... will be very busy tomorrow with the Thanksgiving dinner for the community we put on every year so I hope I don't oversleep like I did this morning ... the alarm was set for 7 and I kept hitting the snooze button til 0930 ... I HAD to get up ... it was grueling, lol ... Well, the house is clean, my nails are done, my book needs reading and was just checking in ... hope you and the chi-kids are well and Josie is wail, too haha ... I missed our chat too but we'll talk about that later ... am yawning already so still not sure this books got my attention but will keep on with it ... have a good evening ... sending warmth and sunshine your way ... Luvya big time! FC <3 ...

“Ridin' The Devils Little Horse”

Since: Mar 08

Straight To Hells Door

#17688 Nov 14, 2012
Right back at Ya...
Enjoy your Paperback Jail...
;o)
Dinners ready!!!
BYE....
Love Ya....
@}-'--,---

“TEXAS ... SECEDE”

REPUBLIC OF TEXAS

#17689 Nov 14, 2012
Wildbluerose wrote:
Right back at Ya...
Enjoy your Paperback Jail...
;o)
Dinners ready!!!
BYE....
Love Ya....
@}-'--,---
just getting caught up on the word games right now and then back to my paperback jail, LOL ... enjoy your din-din! Love ya, too! >>mwah<<

“Incorrupta fides, nudaque veri”

Level 9

Since: May 07

Vincit qui se vincit

#17691 Nov 15, 2012
Learning to cuss.

A 6 year old and a 4 year old are upstairs in their bedroom. "You know what?" says the 6 year old.I think its about time we start cussing."

The 4 year old nods his head in approval. The 6 year old continues, "When we go down stairs for breakfast, I'm going to say "hell" and you say "ass".

"OK!" The 4 year old agrees with enthusiasm.

Their mother walks into the kitchen and ask the 6 year old what he wants for breakfast. "Aw hell, Mom, I guess I'll have some Cheerios."

WHACK!

He flies out of his chair, tumbles across the kitchen floor, gets up and runs upstairs crying his eyes out with his mother in hot pursuit, slapping his rear every step. The Mom locks him in his room and shouts, "You can just stay there till I let you out."

She then comes back downstairs, looks at the 4 year old and asks with a stern voice, "And what do YOU want for breakfast, young man?

"I don't know," he blubbers, "but you can bet your fat ass it won't be Cheerios!"

“TEXAS ... SECEDE”

REPUBLIC OF TEXAS

#17692 Nov 15, 2012
Ricky F wrote:
Learning to cuss.
A 6 year old and a 4 year old are upstairs in their bedroom. "You know what?" says the 6 year old.I think its about time we start cussing."
The 4 year old nods his head in approval. The 6 year old continues, "When we go down stairs for breakfast, I'm going to say "hell" and you say "ass".
"OK!" The 4 year old agrees with enthusiasm.
Their mother walks into the kitchen and ask the 6 year old what he wants for breakfast. "Aw hell, Mom, I guess I'll have some Cheerios."
WHACK!
He flies out of his chair, tumbles across the kitchen floor, gets up and runs upstairs crying his eyes out with his mother in hot pursuit, slapping his rear every step. The Mom locks him in his room and shouts, "You can just stay there till I let you out."
She then comes back downstairs, looks at the 4 year old and asks with a stern voice, "And what do YOU want for breakfast, young man?
"I don't know," he blubbers, "but you can bet your fat ass it won't be Cheerios!"
LOL ...

Good morning, Ricky ... good one! The weekend is upon us and Austin awaits the opening of Formula One racing ... 300,000 plus people in our town visiting and all Austin wants to practically shut down to let them in ... any reason to shut the city down ... much like the threat of snow or ice, lol ... So, you know I won't be anywhere the F1 race track, heh! Hope all those crazy people have fun ... think I'll stay in paperback jail, hahahaha ... Enjoy your day, Ricky! Have fun! FC <3 ...

“Grab all the good”

Level 5

Since: Jul 10

Rowlett Tx

#17693 Nov 15, 2012
Flower-Child wrote:
<quoted text>
just getting caught up on the word games right now and then back to my paperback jail, LOL ... enjoy your din-din! Love ya, too! >>mwah<<
Good morning Flower. We have our office lunch today so it should be fun. I sold my commercial listing so I will be working on the contract :)

“268th Attack Hel Bn”

Level 8

AH-1S Cobra

#17694 Nov 15, 2012
LOL Ricky.

Morning FC.

“TEXAS ... SECEDE”

REPUBLIC OF TEXAS

#17695 Nov 15, 2012
Denny Crain wrote:
<quoted text>Good morning Flower. We have our office lunch today so it should be fun. I sold my commercial listing so I will be working on the contract :)
Good morning, Denny ... Office lunch sounds like fun ... I bet everyone will be happy to have a get together and not worry about what is on their desk and just before the weekend will be even better!... selling a commercial listing, perfect! Means even bigger buckaroos, lol ... you go, Denny! Congrats!... Have fun at your luncheon ... the contract can wait while you digest, lol ... Enjoy your day! FC <3 ...

“TEXAS ... SECEDE”

REPUBLIC OF TEXAS

#17696 Nov 15, 2012
Rotor Head wrote:
LOL Ricky.
Morning FC.
Good morning, Rotor ... It's a beautiful sunny morning about 50 degrees ... winds 0 mph and 50% humidity ... can it get any more beautiful than that ... highs in mid 60's ... wow!... can I get an amen? lol ...

so our big Thanksgiving dinner is today at 1100 ... but us worker bees have to be there in 30 so got to get moving ...

wishing you a warm sunny day with lots of love and laughter ... enjoy it! >>mwah<<

1694 ... nada

“Don't harsh my mellow, man!”

Level 8

Since: Aug 08

Great State of Oklahoma!

#17697 Nov 15, 2012
Good morning Sweet Flower! Just wishing you a fantastic day!

“Incorrupta fides, nudaque veri”

Level 9

Vincit qui se vincit

#17699 Nov 15, 2012
Rotor Head wrote:
LOL Ricky.
Morning FC.
When do you expect to be back to 100%?

“268th Attack Hel Bn”

Level 8

AH-1S Cobra

#17700 Nov 15, 2012
Be a month to get the MRI.......
Then see the orthropod.
Gotta love the VA.

“TEXAS ... SECEDE”

REPUBLIC OF TEXAS

#17701 Nov 15, 2012
Hippichick wrote:
Good morning Sweet Flower! Just wishing you a fantastic day!
Hello doll ... it was a good productive day ... hope yours was, too! Happy day to you ... Luvya, FC <3 ...

“TEXAS ... SECEDE”

REPUBLIC OF TEXAS

#17702 Nov 15, 2012
NObody moves like Jagger ...

MAROON 5 ft Christina Aguilera ... MOVES LIKE JAGGER ...

9088 ...

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Weird Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
10,000th Post WINS 4.0 (Apr '12) 3 min NotaGoth 5,072
True or False Game 4 min AmyFaith 316
Evolution vs. Creation (Jul '11) 4 min DanFromSmithville 120,523
Denny Crain's Place (May '10) 13 min Denny CranesPlace 17,414
El's Kitchen (Feb '09) 16 min Denny CranesPlace 36,786
*add A word / drop a word* (Nov '12) 24 min Zwiebel 9,116
Word Association. (Nov '10) 25 min Zwiebel 16,678
What are you thinking about now? (Jun '10) 46 min A Noted Ferrerman 22,198
Dog interrupts weather forecast 47 min Sally Brown 3
Puppy-sized spider spotted in South America 57 min Sally Brown 19