“Grab all the good”

Level 5

Since: Jul 10

Rowlett Tx

#17661 Nov 12, 2012
Flower-Child wrote:
<quoted text>
Good morning, Denny ... it certainly was ... Cold crisp sunny morning ... Loved it ... low 70s and sunny is the high for today ... perfect ... Have a great day, too! FC <3 ...
I am going to sneak off in the morning and go deer hunting with my new crossbow :)

Level 10

Since: Sep 09

Location hidden

#17662 Nov 12, 2012
Have a nice day, FC and Denny. >>smiles<<

“Grab all the good”

Level 5

Rowlett Tx

#17663 Nov 12, 2012
Hey Its Emma wrote:
All the best to you today Emma :)

“Ridin' The Devils Little Horse”

Since: Mar 08

Straight To Hells Door

#17664 Nov 12, 2012
The Little Worm...
Was Going out to lunch...
Chewing through the Vellum...
Enjoying the Parchment crunch...
A little tang there in the words...
Indexing as the feats occured...
The Little Worm...
Experiencing the stages...
Becoming engrossed, with the turning pages...
Morning, Noon and Night,
The Little Worm consumes...
Thoughts, action and deeds...
Never having to leave her room...
Her friends all know her passion...
For the storyline that grows...
With Each mystery unfolding...
The Little Worm Simply Glows...
11/12/12
:o)
@}-'--,---
((Love-n-Hugs))
@}-'--,---

“My latest victim”

Location hidden

#17665 Nov 12, 2012
Hello again FC ...(I also said hello over there >>>)

:)

“TEXAS ... SECEDE”

Since: Feb 08

REPUBLIC OF TEXAS

#17666 Nov 13, 2012
Hitesrunprincess wrote:
Good morning and how is one of my favorite flowers today? Rainy here, but that's OK, it's warm and toasty inside. The dog and the cats are feasting today--deer season opened this weekend and there's no end of bones and scraps around--what with all the hunters....
Hope you are having a great day.
Hearts and hugs.....
Good morning pretty one ... it's been beautiful here waking up to cold mornings and then in the upper 60s to low 70s ... perfect ... so many plans to make for the upcoming holidays which seem to be coming at us quickly ... I believe deer season has started here as well ... usually the food pantry's are filled with venison to give to the disadvantaged at this time of year ... I'm sure the mom's have some sort of good chili recipes ... going to be a busy day getting ready for the turkey fest at the community center on Thursday so got to make the rounds and get going ... have a very nice day! Luvya, FC <3 ...

“TEXAS ... SECEDE”

REPUBLIC OF TEXAS

#17667 Nov 13, 2012
Denny Crain wrote:
<quoted text>I am going to sneak off in the morning and go deer hunting with my new crossbow :)
Good morning, Denny ... that sounds like a nice plan ... have a good time and good luck! FC <3 ...

“TEXAS ... SECEDE”

REPUBLIC OF TEXAS

#17668 Nov 13, 2012
Hey Its Emma wrote:
Good morning sweet Emma ... Happy Tuesday ... have a super nice day >>smiles and hugs<<

“TEXAS ... SECEDE”

REPUBLIC OF TEXAS

#17669 Nov 13, 2012
Wildbluerose wrote:
The Little Worm...
Was Going out to lunch...
Chewing through the Vellum...
Enjoying the Parchment crunch...
A little tang there in the words...
Indexing as the feats occured...
The Little Worm...
Experiencing the stages...
Becoming engrossed, with the turning pages...
Morning, Noon and Night,
The Little Worm consumes...
Thoughts, action and deeds...
Never having to leave her room...
Her friends all know her passion...
For the storyline that grows...
With Each mystery unfolding...
The Little Worm Simply Glows...
11/12/12
:o)
@}-'--,---
((Love-n-Hugs))
@}-'--,---
Good morning, Rose! hahahahahahahahaha are you calling me a book worm in a very affectionate way? What would my librarian think about that? Why I think she'd be sitting here cracking up laughing with us, LOL ... Thanks for the poem, Rose ... that was really sweet ... your mind was at work giving the old body a break, huh? Well, good for you!!!... It was the weekend and time for a break ... I pretty much took it easy myself ... OH, and I had to get out this morning to get some last minutes things for the T-giving dinner at the center BUT I forgot the flooring people are coming between 10 - 12 to take measurements so the flooring can be re-done ... I need measurements and pricing information ... then while the old furniture is moved out of the living room, the fridge/stove/washing machine/dryer & the executive desk can be moved in the living room while they put down that flooring and then my new living room furniture can be delivered ... I guess, sounds like a plan to me ... the best part I don't have to do it!... I got people, LOL ... Got to get moving, woman! Things to do, people to wait for and then things to do ... Have a great day! Luvya, mean it! FC <3 ...

“TEXAS ... SECEDE”

REPUBLIC OF TEXAS

#17670 Nov 13, 2012
NeverMissed wrote:
Hello again FC ...(I also said hello over there >>>)
:)
Good morning, DJ ... good to "see" you again this morning ... wishing you a warm, sunny day filled with joy and laughter ... happy day to you ... FC <3 ...

“100% Princess”

Level 8

Since: Jan 07

and totally harmless

#17671 Nov 13, 2012
Hi Flower. Not much going on here today, what about you?
<waves>

“268th Attack Hel Bn”

Level 8

Since: May 07

AH-1S Cobra

#17672 Nov 13, 2012
Flower-Child wrote:
<quoted text>
Good morning, FC <3 ...
Morning sweetie.

“TEXAS ... SECEDE”

REPUBLIC OF TEXAS

#17673 Nov 13, 2012
Hitesrunprincess wrote:
Hi Flower. Not much going on here today, what about you?
<waves>
Morning Princess ... not much going on here either ... I was just over at your place, LOL ... >>waves back<< hahahahaha

5412 ... nada, absolutely nada

“TEXAS ... SECEDE”

REPUBLIC OF TEXAS

#17674 Nov 13, 2012
Rotor Head wrote:
<quoted text>
Morning sweetie.
Morning Rotor! Good day to you! >>mwah<<

1999 ...

“TEXAS ... SECEDE”

REPUBLIC OF TEXAS

#17675 Nov 13, 2012
*****BOOK REVIEW*****
61 Hours by Lee Child * another Jack Reacher series ... excellent reading ... read it!...

“100% Princess”

Level 8

Since: Jan 07

and totally harmless

#17676 Nov 14, 2012
Hi Flower. Well, it's Wednesday--I wonder if this is the middle of next week that Mama always threatened to knock us into?

Jack and Cooper aren't doing too much today--just out terrorizing the cats. lol.

Have a great day....

“268th Attack Hel Bn”

Level 8

Since: May 07

AH-1S Cobra

#17677 Nov 14, 2012
Happy hump day. You know what to do.....

“TEXAS ... SECEDE”

REPUBLIC OF TEXAS

#17678 Nov 14, 2012
Hitesrunprincess wrote:
Hi Flower. Well, it's Wednesday--I wonder if this is the middle of next week that Mama always threatened to knock us into?
Jack and Cooper aren't doing too much today--just out terrorizing the cats. lol.
Have a great day....
Good morning Princess ... >>yawn<< just waking up ... it's almost 0933 ... stayed up late last night watching Sons ... then texting my baby sister into the wee hours ... IDK why we just didn't call each other, lol ... Not too much planned but a facial at 1145 and maybe I'll stop by and get a mani on the way back since I forgot about the Thanksgiving dinner at the community center tomorrow ... it's usually a good turnout ... hope I don't get stuck serving the cranberries, it usually slides off the end of the spoon and sometimes doesn't make it to the patron's plate, lol ... So, let me get going and I'll catch up to you later ... Have a nice day ... Hearts, FC <3 ...

“TEXAS ... SECEDE”

REPUBLIC OF TEXAS

#17679 Nov 14, 2012
Rotor Head wrote:
Happy hump day. You know what to do.....
Good morning, Rotor ... Happy hump day to you as well ... yep, I know what to do ... wait for it ---> >>mwah<< there you go, lol ... enjoy your day, sweets!...

“Grab all the good”

Level 5

Rowlett Tx

#17680 Nov 14, 2012
Flower-Child wrote:
<quoted text>
Good morning, Rotor ... Happy hump day to you as well ... yep, I know what to do ... wait for it ---> >>mwah<< there you go, lol ... enjoy your day, sweets!...
Good morning Flower. I went hunting yesterday but didn't see anything :) A beautiful morning here

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Weird Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Narcississtic Personality Disorder 4 min Cookie 13
Last Post Wins II (Nov '09) 5 min beatlesinafog 4,845
Change-one-of-six-letters (Dec '12) 8 min the examiner 4,737
Woman knocked out in Seattle "drive-by egging" 8 min Independent1 6
Five Weird Signs You're Smarter Than Average 8 min beatlesinafog 44
What Turns You Off (Jun '11) 10 min Mary 6,046
What song are you listening to right now? (Apr '08) 14 min Mary 157,752
Couple filmed 'having sex on Charlton Athletic'... 48 min Dr Wu 6
Obama takes control of Internet 2 hr Jedi Mindtrick 82
More from around the web