Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 4, 2012

Judged:

Ricky F wrote:
Good morning folks!
Good morning, Ricky ... it's a cool, crisp morning ... yep, and one day closer to the weekend ... Have a nice one ... enjoy your day! FC <3 ...

“Grab all the good”

Level 5

Since: Jul 10

Rowlett Tx

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 4, 2012

Judged:

Flower-Child wrote:
<quoted text>
Good morning, Ricky ... it's a cool, crisp morning ... yep, and one day closer to the weekend ... Have a nice one ... enjoy your day! FC <3 ...
Good morning Flower. I went bow hunting yesterday and got a shot at a doe. I didn't have my range finder and I took a shot at what I thought was 40 yards. It was 30 yards so I put the arrow an inch above her back. Drats :) Range finder is at the other hunting place

“TEXAS ... SECEDE”

Since: Feb 08

REPUBLIC OF TEXAS

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 4, 2012

Judged:

Denny Crain wrote:
<quoted text>Good morning Flower. I went bow hunting yesterday and got a shot at a doe. I didn't have my range finder and I took a shot at what I thought was 40 yards. It was 30 yards so I put the arrow an inch above her back. Drats :) Range finder is at the other hunting place
Good morning, Denny ... Well, it was a lovely day to be out hunting ... main thing is you enjoyed doing it ... you trying to fill up your freezer early and/or helping the less fortunate fill theirs? That is very thoughtful of you ...

Ordered the latest Jack Reacher series book yesterday ... I believe it's called, A Wanted Man ... WHY did you get me hooked on Jack? I'm mainlining now, LOL ... all your fault, ha!...

Almost the weekend, Denny ... Enjoy your day!...

“TEXAS ... SECEDE”

REPUBLIC OF TEXAS

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 4, 2012

Judged:

Morning Rotor! Tag, your it >>mwah<<

“268th Attack Hel Bn”

Level 8

Since: May 07

AH-1S Cobra

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 4, 2012

Judged:

Hey now....
No fair sneaking up.

“TEXAS ... SECEDE”

REPUBLIC OF TEXAS

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 4, 2012

Judged:

Rotor Head wrote:
Hey now....
No fair sneaking up.
>>giggles<< turn about's fair play, lol ...

good to "see" you, sweets ... have a kick @zz day! >>mwah<<

Oh, man! I opened up a Netflix to watch this morning and the doggone DVD is cracked, what a drag! I am forced to read my Jack Reacher book ... back to mainlining, LOL ...

“TEXAS ... SECEDE”

REPUBLIC OF TEXAS

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 4, 2012

Judged:

Oh, cool ... called Netflix ... they'll send a replacement DVD and the next one in queue ... very cool!... Everyone have a pleasant day! Peace out ~ FC <3 ...

“100% Princess”

Level 8

Since: Jan 07

and totally harmless

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 4, 2012

Judged:

Morning Flower. Just a quick note today--trying to get some outside work done (as usual) before the rain/cold shows up this weekend....

<waves>

“TEXAS ... SECEDE”

REPUBLIC OF TEXAS

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 4, 2012

Judged:

Hitesrunprincess wrote:
Morning Flower. Just a quick note today--trying to get some outside work done (as usual) before the rain/cold shows up this weekend....
<waves>
Morning again, pretty one ... I re-planted 5 plants today ... made them come alive ... and I took some cuttings from those plants and made 4 little starter plants in some pretty little pots for Kate to take home with her when she comes for her domestic duties in about an hour and 5 ... she made mention she wanted some plants the other day and her birthday is coming up on the 25th I think ... might be the 23rd, anyway, I ordered her a throw yesterday from a magazine she perused the other day and pointed out to me ... ordered by phone last evening ...$16.50 for shipping and handling ... HIGHWAY robbery, can you believe it ... it'll be here before her birthday and before I take my vacation ... Okay, need to get ready between commercials for my appt ... Have a lovely day as I know you will ... Luvya, FC <3 ...

“Grab all the good”

Level 5

Since: Jul 10

Rowlett Tx

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 5, 2012

Judged:

Flower-Child wrote:
<quoted text>
Morning again, pretty one ... I re-planted 5 plants today ... made them come alive ... and I took some cuttings from those plants and made 4 little starter plants in some pretty little pots for Kate to take home with her when she comes for her domestic duties in about an hour and 5 ... she made mention she wanted some plants the other day and her birthday is coming up on the 25th I think ... might be the 23rd, anyway, I ordered her a throw yesterday from a magazine she perused the other day and pointed out to me ... ordered by phone last evening ...$16.50 for shipping and handling ... HIGHWAY robbery, can you believe it ... it'll be here before her birthday and before I take my vacation ... Okay, need to get ready between commercials for my appt ... Have a lovely day as I know you will ... Luvya, FC <3 ...
Good morning sweet Flower. TGIF The weekend is almost here :) I am going to see Taken 2 this morning :)

“TEXAS ... SECEDE”

REPUBLIC OF TEXAS

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 5, 2012

Judged:

Denny Crain wrote:
<quoted text>Good morning sweet Flower. TGIF The weekend is almost here :) I am going to see Taken 2 this morning :)
Good morning, Denny ... what'ya mean, it's Friday ... the weekend IS here, lol ... woot woot ... Liam Neeson is good ... should be a great movie ... waiting on FedEx package and may see on the big screen myself ... give me a review afterward, okay? Have a great time and enjoy your time out! FC <3 ...

“100% Princess”

Level 8

Since: Jan 07

and totally harmless

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 5, 2012

Judged:

Good morning Flower. This morning girl kitty and Cooper were once again curled up on the porch sleeping. The minute she decided to take a stroll across the yard though, the chase was on....lol. I don't know what it is about him but he never chases the cats, IF they are on either porch. Otherwise, he figures they're fair game....

Have a great day filled with hearts, hugs, and lemon drops.....

“TEXAS ... SECEDE”

REPUBLIC OF TEXAS

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 5, 2012

Judged:

Hitesrunprincess wrote:
Good morning Flower. This morning girl kitty and Cooper were once again curled up on the porch sleeping. The minute she decided to take a stroll across the yard though, the chase was on....lol. I don't know what it is about him but he never chases the cats, IF they are on either porch. Otherwise, he figures they're fair game....
Have a great day filled with hearts, hugs, and lemon drops.....
Good morning, Princess ... Coop and kitty are sleeping and once kitty starts moving Coop wants to play and therefore he thinks it's "play" time and he thinks chasing kitty is playing, I THINK! Well, it sounds good to me, lol ... IDK what Jax would do if he ever encountered a cat ... probably walk straight up to it and said, "hi, I'm Jax" and offer a paw to it very gently ... we haven't seen Tito this week ... I think Tito only has a weekend lake house ... maybe see him this weekend ... hope he's improved over this last week ...

Our highs for the weekend ... SA/SU/MO ... 68/62/72, respectively ... Oh, so wonderful ... can hardly wait ... Good time to cook something in a slow cooker to fill the air ... nah, I don't cook ... what am I thinking, lol ...

Have a lovely day, Princess ... almost 10, need to get moving ... Enjoy your day ... Hearts, hugs, puppy dog kisses and lots of yarn for the kitty ...

“IT'S a Scream!”

Level 6

Since: Oct 09

Rville

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 5, 2012

Judged:

Good Afternoon Flower it's 81 in the sun. I still have some snapdragons blooming, nice. Kalli is female & doing her best to be the alpha dog...grrr! She is so loving she does bring the blood down. A fun,peaceful weekend 2 U.....
Flower-Child wrote:
<quoted text>
Good morning neato ... and a beautiful morning it is at 72 degrees and a bright sunny day ... I have the front door open and PoohBear is basking in the sunlight through the screen door ... Hope your morning is going well ...
Yes, Kalli is cute ... what breed of dog is Kalli and how old is she/he ... I suspect Kalli is a she by the name?... Isn't it wonderful to have a pup ... brings the blood pressure down and no need of arrrrrrrr, LOL ... wishing you a wonderful day filled with neato vibes, neato ... luvya, FC <3 ...
8034 ... pair of 8's brings you lots of smiles ...

“Shadowville All-Stars”

Level 5

Since: Dec 08

Columbus, GA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 5, 2012

Judged:

Flower-Child wrote:
<quoted text>
Hello Will ... sounds like a big event coming up for a very good cause ... very cool ... it takes a lot of planning and preparation to put on an event like that ... and generous of you and the rest of the gang to give your time away from your family and friends for same ... Hope it's a great success ... Will see you at Shadowville for sure ... Thanks for coming by ... Catch you around the corner ... Peace~ FC <3 ...
Yes, looks like we've nailed the schedule almost down to the minute now, F-C... work yes, but most enjoyable work!

--
Music & poetry from Will Dockery & Friends:
http://www.reverbnation.com/willdockery

“Ridin' The Devils Little Horse”

Since: Mar 08

Straight To Hells Door

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 5, 2012

Judged:

Hey Flower...
Just wanted to holler HOWDY!!! I'm getting ready to head out to the grocery store and get some shopping done.. I don't need much right now but I'm really low on Milk, bread and soda... so shopping must be done...
I got out early and mowed the yard.. I also took up the cucumber plants.. they had a few little cucumbers on them but none that would have ever gotten ripe...
We are expecting the temperatures here to hit the 30's this weekend..
Some evil cold wet yuck is coming at us out of Canada.. The skies are already starting to get overcast...
OK so I guess I'll surf for a little while I'm waiting on my ride to show up..
I hope that your day has been a great one so far and I hope that your Weekend will be awesome... Sending you my best wishes for all good things...
((Love-n-Hugs))
@}-'--,---

“ROCK ON ROCKERS!!”

Level 8

Since: Mar 11

Rockin' USA ;)

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 5, 2012

Judged:

Flower-Child Chick..get your winter gear on..we're gonna gooooo and check out Farmer Pete's fresh made apple cider..and he's gonna show us how he does it..I can't wait!! Maybe Princess and Hippichick..wanna pal along also..we'll seee...pick ya up in twenty..FAR-OUT!

“TEXAS ... SECEDE”

REPUBLIC OF TEXAS

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 5, 2012

Judged:

incogneato wrote:
Good Afternoon Flower it's 81 in the sun. I still have some snapdragons blooming, nice. Kalli is female & doing her best to be the alpha dog...grrr! She is so loving she does bring the blood down. A fun,peaceful weekend 2 U..... <quoted text>
Hello neato ... it got to 86 is all today, nice sun shiny with a slight breeze ... a very beautiful day ... Kalli sounds like a wonderful pup and always good for bringing down the blood pressure as most pets do as being a part of the family ... Plan on having an awesome weekend and you and M do the same ... peaceful vibes your way ... FC <3 ...

“TEXAS ... SECEDE”

REPUBLIC OF TEXAS

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 5, 2012

Judged:

Will Dockery wrote:
<quoted text>
Yes, looks like we've nailed the schedule almost down to the minute now, F-C... work yes, but most enjoyable work!
--
Music & poetry from Will Dockery & Friends:
http://www.reverbnation.com/willdockery
Good afternoon, Will ... That's great you've nailed the schedule down this early in the game ... we all get busy in our daily lives and then, oops, before you know ... IT'S TIME ... I'm a procrastinator myself having come from a deadline driven, time sensitive type of profession ... I feel I've earned the right to be a procrastinator, LOL ... Hope your benefit turns out alright as I'm sure it's very well organized and it will just fine ... Have a very nice weekend! Peace ~ FC <3 ...

“TEXAS ... SECEDE”

REPUBLIC OF TEXAS

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 5, 2012

Judged:

Wildbluerose wrote:
Hey Flower...
Just wanted to holler HOWDY!!! I'm getting ready to head out to the grocery store and get some shopping done.. I don't need much right now but I'm really low on Milk, bread and soda... so shopping must be done...
I got out early and mowed the yard.. I also took up the cucumber plants.. they had a few little cucumbers on them but none that would have ever gotten ripe...
We are expecting the temperatures here to hit the 30's this weekend..
Some evil cold wet yuck is coming at us out of Canada.. The skies are already starting to get overcast...
OK so I guess I'll surf for a little while I'm waiting on my ride to show up..
I hope that your day has been a great one so far and I hope that your Weekend will be awesome... Sending you my best wishes for all good things...
((Love-n-Hugs))
@}-'--,---
Good afternoon, Rose ... The Canadian cold front is definitely a strong one and that's the one that'll reach Texas as well ... we're definitely looking forward to it as well ... coolness, ahhhhhhh I can just feel it ... with the little rain we've had I'm surprise my lawn guy hasn't been over to take care of my yard and weeds ... must give him a call ... definitely before I go back to between OK & GA trips ... Glad you could salvage from your garden and take of your yard ... hope you got your shopping done, too ... Went to the movies today and saw the exact same couple there I ran into the other day when I saw Loopers with BWillis in it ... that was peculiar ... think I'm being stalked ... No celery in their Bloody Mary today, lol ... Have a good evening & I'll talk to you later ... Luvya, FC <3 ...

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 16,941 - 16,960 of23,452
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

•••
•••
•••
•••