Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 11, 2012

Judged:

Good morning sweet Flower. It is a cool 72 here in Dallas :)

“Shadowville All-Stars”

Level 5

Since: Dec 08

Columbus, GA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 11, 2012

Judged:

Rickster26 wrote:
You are a doll. You care and you love. You have your own uphill battles and you do it with grace and a smile. You are a gorgeous lady and an inspiration to all of us.
This thread is for you and this song is for you.
http://www.youtube.com/watch...
With much affection and love to you. Thank you for your friendship.
XXX Rick 0000
I haven't been around for a while, but just a quicl note that I agree with Rick's post!

--
Twilight Girl / Will Dockery & Henry Conley
http://youtu.be/BYETTK16jQI

“Shadowville All-Stars”

Level 5

Columbus, GA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 11, 2012

Judged:

Denny CranesPlace wrote:
Good morning sweet Flower. It is a cool 72 here in Dallas :)
Having a nice spell of cool air down here on the Alabama=Georgia border for the last day or so, also... and hope you;re doing well, Denny, long time no see!

--

“TEXAS ... SECEDE”

Since: Feb 08

REPUBLIC OF TEXAS

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 11, 2012

Judged:

Hello and good late evening everyone ...

Candy kat and Denny, glad yall were able to get together and have coffee ... Nice to have a day off Kathy ... Denny, it was 107 yesterday, officially, where did you get 73 degrees, lol ...

Daz, funny Texas joke ... having lived in Texas you can get by with telling, it lol ... OMG, DOA by Bloodrock reminds me of Mary Ann, the head cheerleader in junior high and high school, she was so Christian and so very pretty, I couldn't believe she listened to that heavy kind of music, she cracked me up while I was more the Hollies and Elton John type, ha!... we hung out in study hall & P.E. and studied college prep courses together in high school ... we had some (only a few) college courses together, too ... We're still in contact with each other Christmas cards yearly ... I'll have to remind her of that song ...

Will ... long time no see ... My tracker is so backed up and your thread is on there ... Twilight Girl, a very nice song!!! I especially liked the flute, I was going to call it an oboe but thanks to the credits at the end it straightened me out ... a very nice tribute to your late friend, Kathy! Very nice!... Will catch you on the flip side ...

Hope everyone is having a great weekend ... Lots of shopping ... cooled down to 102 today so that's a bit of a break, actually we call that a cool front ... Enjoy what's left of the weekend ... Peace ~ FC <3 ...

“Shadowville All-Stars”

Level 5

Columbus, GA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 12, 2012

Judged:

Flower-Child wrote:
Hello and good late evening everyone ...
Candy kat and Denny, glad yall were able to get together and have coffee ... Nice to have a day off Kathy ... Denny, it was 107 yesterday, officially, where did you get 73 degrees, lol ...
Daz, funny Texas joke ... having lived in Texas you can get by with telling, it lol ... OMG, DOA by Bloodrock reminds me of Mary Ann, the head cheerleader in junior high and high school, she was so Christian and so very pretty, I couldn't believe she listened to that heavy kind of music, she cracked me up while I was more the Hollies and Elton John type, ha!... we hung out in study hall & P.E. and studied college prep courses together in high school ... we had some (only a few) college courses together, too ... We're still in contact with each other Christmas cards yearly ... I'll have to remind her of that song ...
Will ... long time no see ... My tracker is so backed up and your thread is on there ... Twilight Girl, a very nice song!!! I especially liked the flute, I was going to call it an oboe but thanks to the credits at the end it straightened me out ... a very nice tribute to your late friend, Kathy! Very nice!... Will catch you on the flip side ...
Hope everyone is having a great weekend ... Lots of shopping ... cooled down to 102 today so that's a bit of a break, actually we call that a cool front ... Enjoy what's left of the weekend ... Peace ~ FC <3 ...
Hello F-C, I'll pass the nice critique on the flute solo to Geno (obviously a very different Geno than the one we see here, I'll point out!) and the comment on the oboe, which should get an interesting response from him...

--

“Shadowville All-Stars”

Level 5

Columbus, GA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 12, 2012

Judged:

Chatty Kathy wrote:
Morning FC, I have off today and on my second cup of coffee I expect motivation to kick in soon.LOL
Wishing you a great day!:)hugs
Good thought... here it is after 10am and I still haven't had a drop of coffee yet!

Time to get that kicking...

“Yum Chocolate!”

Level 8

Since: Apr 08

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 12, 2012

Judged:

Will Dockery wrote:
<quoted text>
Good thought... here it is after 10am and I still haven't had a drop of coffee yet!
Time to get that kicking...
LOL..I hope you had your coffee..I am on my second cup but still not motivated to go do the food shopping.lol

“Yum Chocolate!”

Level 8

Since: Apr 08

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 12, 2012

Judged:

Happy Sunday FC and friends, hope the day is a good one!:)hugs

“Shadowville All-Stars”

Level 5

Columbus, GA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 12, 2012

Judged:

Chatty Kathy wrote:
<quoted text>
LOL..I hope you had your coffee..I am on my second cup but still not motivated to go do the food shopping.lol
Yes to the coffee... any grocery shopping I wait until late at night, after midnight, when the Wal-Mart is less crowded or even almost empty. All the employees know my name so I usually have several conversations during a visit...

“Shadowville All-Stars”

Level 5

Columbus, GA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 12, 2012

Judged:

Chatty Kathy wrote:
Happy Sunday FC and friends, hope the day is a good one!:)hugs
So far... bright and sunny but only moderately scorching down here...

“TEXAS ... SECEDE”

REPUBLIC OF TEXAS

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 12, 2012

Judged:

Good evening (kinda late) Will and Kathy ... here's a different Lucy in the Sky with Diamonds from Elton John ... credits from the Beatles at the End ... enjoy! See you on the morrow ... Peace ~ FC <3 ...

“You need only to look within..”

Since: Nov 07

"you get back what you give"

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 12, 2012

Judged:

Hi Flower! I hope you had a enjoyable weekend. It's been nice here, no AC for about 5 days now. How is the book reading coming along?:^)

“Smokin' Hot'n'Feelin' Groovy”

Level 9

Since: Apr 12

Here, There, and Everywhere,..

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 12, 2012

Judged:

Simply_Red...How are you...?

“TEXAS ... SECEDE”

REPUBLIC OF TEXAS

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 13, 2012

Judged:

Simply_Red wrote:
Hi Flower! I hope you had a enjoyable weekend. It's been nice here, no AC for about 5 days now. How is the book reading coming along?:^)
Good morning, Duchess! So lovely to see you ... I had a nice weekend. Thank you for asking ... hope you had an enjoyable weekend, too! Glad you finally got a break in the weather ... Debbie and I were talking yesterday about it it just being 102 and that ... well, at least it was mid August and not the beginning of April ... it hasn't been as brutal as it was like last year ... The poor farmers though who have taken a beating this year, though ... that has skyrocketed prices at the market and at the pump ... geesh ... A lot of talk about it all over the place ...

About the books ... I finished the 18 fictional books of the Stephanie Plum book series by Janet Evanovich BUT a 19th book is to be released on NOV 20, 2012 ... yippee ... so looking forward to it ... They were so fun to read ... Now I'm on a 5 book holiday series which were IN BETWEEN the 18 book series but I didn't catch on & they're just as fun ... I'll give a review on them as well ...

Hope you're keeping well ... Stay cool & hope those cooler temps & lower humidity remain in your good favor ... Luvya! FC <3 ...

**********BOOK REVIEW**********
Visions of Sugar Plum by Janet Evanovich ... excellent ... as if she Stephanie doesn't already have problems with Joe Morelli, the cop, on & off again boyfriend and the ex-Special Forces, has his own set of rules, Ranger, she meets "Diesel" who is built solid with broad shoulders & deep-set brown eyes, sandy blond hair with firece blond eyebrows, dimples and a to die for smile which she describes that clearly he'd been lucky with the gene pool ... the rest you have to read about ... more mystery, murder, mayhem, fun reading ...

Plum Lucky by Janet Evanovich ... just as funny & witty ...

next book in line ... Plum Lucky by same writer ...

**********MOVIE REVIEW**********

Hachi: A Dogs Tale ... ft Richard Gere ... very good movie ... it was very moving, a true story dating back to the 1930's I believe however it was a tearjerker and made me cry at least 3 times ... so be aware ... you might want to google it first before you Netflix it ... ir you'e not a pup lover you probably can't relate ... Netflix it anyway!...

It's Monday! Have a super day! FC <3 ...

“Denny Crain”

Level 8

Since: Jan 11

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 13, 2012

Judged:

Flower-Child wrote:
<quoted text>
Good morning, Duchess! So lovely to see you ... I had a nice weekend. Thank you for asking ... hope you had an enjoyable weekend, too! Glad you finally got a break in the weather ... Debbie and I were talking yesterday about it it just being 102 and that ... well, at least it was mid August and not the beginning of April ... it hasn't been as brutal as it was like last year ... The poor farmers though who have taken a beating this year, though ... that has skyrocketed prices at the market and at the pump ... geesh ... A lot of talk about it all over the place ...
About the books ... I finished the 18 fictional books of the Stephanie Plum book series by Janet Evanovich BUT a 19th book is to be released on NOV 20, 2012 ... yippee ... so looking forward to it ... They were so fun to read ... Now I'm on a 5 book holiday series which were IN BETWEEN the 18 book series but I didn't catch on & they're just as fun ... I'll give a review on them as well ...
Hope you're keeping well ... Stay cool & hope those cooler temps & lower humidity remain in your good favor ... Luvya! FC <3 ...
**********BOOK REVIEW**********
Visions of Sugar Plum by Janet Evanovich ... excellent ... as if she Stephanie doesn't already have problems with Joe Morelli, the cop, on & off again boyfriend and the ex-Special Forces, has his own set of rules, Ranger, she meets "Diesel" who is built solid with broad shoulders & deep-set brown eyes, sandy blond hair with firece blond eyebrows, dimples and a to die for smile which she describes that clearly he'd been lucky with the gene pool ... the rest you have to read about ... more mystery, murder, mayhem, fun reading ...
Plum Lucky by Janet Evanovich ... just as funny & witty ...
next book in line ... Plum Lucky by same writer ...
**********MOVIE REVIEW**********
Hachi: A Dogs Tale ... ft Richard Gere ... very good movie ... it was very moving, a true story dating back to the 1930's I believe however it was a tearjerker and made me cry at least 3 times ... so be aware ... you might want to google it first before you Netflix it ... ir you'e not a pup lover you probably can't relate ... Netflix it anyway!...
It's Monday! Have a super day! FC <3 ...
Looks like we have cooler weather this week and are out of the 100's :)

“Shadowville All-Stars”

Level 5

Columbus, GA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 13, 2012

Judged:

Flower-Child wrote:
Good evening (kinda late) Will and Kathy ... here's a different Lucy in the Sky with Diamonds from Elton John ... credits from the Beatles at the End ... enjoy! See you on the morrow ... Peace ~ FC <3 ...
I remember whe Elton John put this out, I think as a single back around 1974, 75... at the time he was also hanging out and collaborating with John Lennon, and they wrote and recorded a song, "Whatever Gets You Through The Night"... which was a pretty big hit for a while there, around 1975 or so.

Great stuff!

“It's all part of my charm.....”

Level 8

Since: May 12

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 13, 2012

Judged:

G'morning F.C and company!

Just stopping by to say hello and to wish y'all a happy monday.=)

Hope everyone has a great day!(((HUGS)))

“100% Princess”

Level 8

Since: Jan 07

and totally harmless

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 13, 2012

Judged:

Good morning Flower. Thanks for the book and movie reports, if I ever get caught up, I'll know what to read and go watch at the theatre....lol.
Have a great day.
Hearts, hugs, and butterflies.....

“TEXAS ... SECEDE”

REPUBLIC OF TEXAS

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 13, 2012

Judged:

Denny CranesPlace wrote:
<quoted text>Looks like we have cooler weather this week and are out of the 100's :)
Good morning, Denny! It was already 80 at 8 this morning ... msn.com/weather says 99 for the day but you might as well call it 100 ... bet it's over 100 on my porch, wanna bet, lol ... havehow you doing on your reading 50 Shades??? I know you want to, ha! Enjoy your day! FC <3 ...

“TEXAS ... SECEDE”

REPUBLIC OF TEXAS

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 13, 2012

Judged:

Good morning, Will ... yes, I remember ... just out of high school and fresh into college ... those were the good old days ... wishing you a great day ... thanks for stopping by ... I was just at your place ... here's the song you were talking about ... Enjoy ...

Elton & John ...
Whatever Gets You Through the Night ...

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 16,301 - 16,320 of23,696
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

145 Users are viewing the Weird Forum right now

Search the Weird Forum:
Topic Updated Last By Comments
Evolution vs. Creation (Jul '11) 5 min Aura Mytha 112,005
Word Association (Jun '10) 6 min _Word Woman_ 25,863
Word Association 2 (Sep '13) 9 min Old Sam 5,579
ask amy rose 11 min So THERE 29
Change-one-of-six-letters (Dec '12) 12 min CJ Rocker 2,982
BAN(N) the P0STER Above you !!! 14 min dragoon70056 1,616
Last 3 Letters into 3 new words. (Dec '08) 15 min Old Sam 53,774
What's your tip for the day? 16 min Old Sam 59
How to become Unbannable 1 hr Merican 94