For Dear FlowerChild

“TEXAS ... SECEDE”

Since: Feb 08

REPUBLIC OF TEXAS

#15724 Jun 12, 2012
GMGMIKE wrote:
love rain on me...
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v =gDbAtWpoA6kXX
reign or rain...i wonder who sang that...
it's the thunder or lightning he can't explain ...
http://www.youtube.com/watch...

“TEXAS ... SECEDE”

REPUBLIC OF TEXAS

#15725 Jun 12, 2012
GMGMIKE wrote:
<quoted text>silk stockings with straight seams does something for me......and a garter belt...i gotta go for a minute i'll be right back...lol...
don't worry, reebs ... he's just gone to take a cold shower, lol ...

Since: Aug 08

Buffalo, NY

#15726 Jun 12, 2012
Flower-Child wrote:
<quoted text>
don't worry, reebs ... he's just gone to take a cold shower, lol ...
im singing in the rain...

“Ante Omnia Armari”

Since: Nov 07

"You get back what you give"

#15727 Jun 12, 2012
G'morning Flower, wow did it cool down, feels great outside! How's your day shaping up so far? I've got a few more items to finish here then maybe I'll read my new book.
Hope you stay cool and rested today, don't venture out in that heat if you don't need to. I'll check back with you later, luv you!:^)

“Ante Omnia Armari”

Since: Nov 07

"You get back what you give"

#15728 Jun 12, 2012
Hi Reebie, nice to see you.:^)

“TEXAS ... SECEDE”

REPUBLIC OF TEXAS

#15729 Jun 12, 2012
GMGMIKE wrote:
<quoted text>im singing in the rain...
why am I picturing you nekkid in the rain, hahahahahahahaha ...

“TEXAS ... SECEDE”

REPUBLIC OF TEXAS

#15730 Jun 12, 2012
Simply_Red wrote:
G'morning Flower, wow did it cool down, feels great outside! How's your day shaping up so far? I've got a few more items to finish here then maybe I'll read my new book.
Hope you stay cool and rested today, don't venture out in that heat if you don't need to. I'll check back with you later, luv you!:^)
Good morning, Duchess ... It's cloudy and very warm outside but that's okay it's very cool inside ... Day is shaping up very nice indeed! Hope the same for you ... Which book are you reading? Is it a mystery, a novel, romance? Who is the author? I'm so looking forward to Friday when Rock of Ages comes out ... I'll be first in line for IMAX theater tickets ... it'll be so much fun! I'm such a teeny bopper in this old body of mine, hahaha ... Here's wishing you a very pleasant day ... Happy Reading! Luvya, mean it! FC <3 ...
Level 7

Since: Apr 08

Location hidden

#15731 Jun 12, 2012
gettin pretty steamy in the flower garden,,,still trying to figure out how talking about a big purple dinasaur led to all this debauchery??
but I like it xo
Level 7

Location hidden

#15732 Jun 12, 2012
Simply_Red wrote:
Hi Red wassup?

“TEXAS ... SECEDE”

REPUBLIC OF TEXAS

#15733 Jun 12, 2012
reebie wrote:
gettin pretty steamy in the flower garden,,,still trying to figure out how talking about a big purple dinasaur led to all this debauchery??
but I like it xo
well, it happens reebie lol ...it's all in fun, no harm no foul ... xoxo

“Illegitimi non carborundum”

Since: Apr 10

#15734 Jun 12, 2012
Morning Everyone!!! Have a great day!

“Denny Crain”

Level 8

Since: Jan 11

Location hidden

#15735 Jun 12, 2012
Flower-Child wrote:
<quoted text>
Good morning, Duchess ... It's cloudy and very warm outside but that's okay it's very cool inside ... Day is shaping up very nice indeed! Hope the same for you ... Which book are you reading? Is it a mystery, a novel, romance? Who is the author? I'm so looking forward to Friday when Rock of Ages comes out ... I'll be first in line for IMAX theater tickets ... it'll be so much fun! I'm such a teeny bopper in this old body of mine, hahaha ... Here's wishing you a very pleasant day ... Happy Reading! Luvya, mean it! FC <3 ...
See you at the show ;) That looks good

“Denny Crain”

Level 8

Location hidden

#15736 Jun 12, 2012
Simply_Red wrote:
Hi Red. Trying to keep cool here

“Denny Crain”

Level 8

Location hidden

#15737 Jun 12, 2012
reebie wrote:
but I like it xo
A little debauchery is good for your complexion and sure makes you feel better ;)

“Denny Crain”

Level 8

Location hidden

#15738 Jun 12, 2012
DazzleDat wrote:
Good morning gate keeper. How are you this fine day
Level 7

Location hidden

#15739 Jun 12, 2012
Denny CranesPlace wrote:
<quoted text>A little debauchery is good for your complexion and sure makes you feel better ;)
yes I agree, but will they let u In the Imax in this condition???

“Illegitimi non carborundum”

Since: Apr 10

#15740 Jun 12, 2012
Denny CranesPlace wrote:
<quoted text>Good morning gate keeper. How are you this fine day
I'm doing pretty good!! Thanks for asking. Missing that Texas heat for sure. I never thought I'd miss it until I moved to the Seattle area.

How are you doing today?

“Denny Crain”

Level 8

Location hidden

#15741 Jun 12, 2012
reebie wrote:
<quoted text>
yes I agree, but will they let u In the Imax in this condition???
Not only will they let you they will buy your popcorn

“Denny Crain”

Level 8

Location hidden

#15742 Jun 12, 2012
DazzleDat wrote:
<quoted text>
I'm doing pretty good!! Thanks for asking. Missing that Texas heat for sure. I never thought I'd miss it until I moved to the Seattle area.
How are you doing today?
Are you getting moss between your toes? Come back home to Texas

“TEXAS ... SECEDE”

REPUBLIC OF TEXAS

#15743 Jun 12, 2012
DazzleDat wrote:
Hiya Daz ... it was a great day ... went to my friends parents house ... knew his parents lived on the lake but OMG ... I did not know their house was a mansion, my gosh ... it was more like a country club ... right outside the "cabana" had a beautiful swimming pool that overlooked the lake and was just breathtaking ... the main house oh my I just can't describe it ... it was just beautiful ... stayed there a couple of hours while the wife went and picked up the husband and we played ping pong on the lower floor of the home, then went to the main floor of the home and fixed something to eat ... then I got a tour of the 2nd floor of the home which to me was the 3rd floor, all in all was 6000 sq ft ... then above the 4 car garage was an apartment ... that was one garage ... there was another garage which house 2 Porche's and the Mrs had a '72 Jaguar ... sweet car ... all covered ... I took a peek at it ... just gorgeous ... then there was the "mule" and the golf cart ... the Harley, even a Vespa for the wife, lol ... amazing, every toy you could think of ... my friend rides a Harley and has a jeep ... his brother is off to college at Texas Tech or somewhere like that ... beautiful home and nicely furnished ... I felt like I was in a dream ... but listen to this ... we were watching this show on A&E called ... okay, what was the name of it ... Duck something ... okay, let me call and find out ... it's based out of Louisiana ... some redneck's that made millionaires out of it ... Duck ??? oh, hillbillies at best ... ummmmm oh, I'm wracking my brain here ... It was frickin' hilarious ... oh, you're going to make me call ... hold on ... let me call ... DUCK DYNASTY ... I remembered ... it was so funny, I laughed my butt off ... IDK if I'd ever remember to watch it again but it was so funny ... It starts off with ZZTop's song Sharp Dressed Men and these Hillbilly looking guys that looked like they came out of Deliverance step out of a Limo come out and oh, I just can't explain it, you have to see it for yourself if you get the chance ... good ole boys from LA, the state, hahahaha ... I got my laugh for the day ... Anyway, hope you had a good day, sweets! Nice to see you ... Enjoy your evening! FC <3 ...

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Weird Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
it's the color yellow 4 min Jack 83
News Blind Dog With Oozing Sore Wins World's Ugliest... 7 min Spotted Girl 11
What song are you listening to right now? (Apr '08) 16 min CJ Rocker 192,756
Last two letters into two new words... (Jun '15) 19 min CJ Rocker 3,200
One Word (Jan '09) 23 min Princess Hey 16,265
Add a Word remove a Word (Oct '13) 34 min Princess Hey 3,469
***Keep a Word~Drop a Word*** (Jan '10) 35 min CJ Rocker 82,112
El's Kitchen (Feb '09) 44 min international pun... 56,780
Word Association 2 (Sep '13) 48 min Cyan in CA 18,001
Crystal_Clears Kitchen (Refurbished) 2 hr Bad Bex 7,181