“Denny Crain”

Level 8

Since: Jan 11

Location hidden

#24280 Sep 2, 2014
Hey Its Emma wrote:
My sister and I had a wonderful lunch and day shopping at the mall. >>smiles+hugs,<<
Good for you Emma. Did you get a lot of labor day bargains? You are lucky to have a sister who lives close to you

“Denny Crain”

Level 8

Location hidden

#24281 Sep 2, 2014
Good morning sweet Flower. I hope you had a fantastic weekend

“Groooovin'”

Since: Feb 14

Location hidden

#24282 Sep 2, 2014
YO Chick..Set the clock for TEN..Get your GROOVE Geared..AFTER S-U-M-M-E-R Sales at the MALL..

FOOD COURT..YES!!

“Denny Crain”

Level 8

Location hidden

#24283 Sep 3, 2014
Petal Power wrote:
YO Chick..Set the clock for TEN..Get your GROOVE Geared..AFTER S-U-M-M-E-R Sales at the MALL..
FOOD COURT..YES!!
PP you are going to get in trouble driving your scooter in the food court!

“Denny Crain”

Level 8

Location hidden

#24284 Sep 3, 2014
Good morning sweet Flower. Nice cool morning here with a breeze. Suppost to have a cool front coming in with rain this weekend : ) I am in the middle of a 1000 page book and I don't like it but it is by one of my favorite writers. I just plug along and hope it will get better
Jolly

Endicott, NY

#24285 Sep 3, 2014
<Drive by, with streamers on the handlebars & a baseball card stuck with a clothespin in the back bicycle tire, LOL!>

Thanks for the good wishes, Flowerchild! Busy getting last minute preparations done now & packing for the trip.

Enjoy the week & I'll "see" you when we get back!

As always,*Jolly*

:o )

“TEXAS ... SECEDE”

Since: Feb 08

REPUBLIC OF TEXAS

#24286 Sep 4, 2014
Hey Its Emma wrote:
My sister and I had a wonderful lunch and day shopping at the mall. >>smiles+hugs,<<
Good morning sweet Emma ... Glad you and sis had a wonderful time together ... here we are Thursday and yall getting ready for another time out ... great! No time like the present ... Have a good time and have an apple pecan salad with pomegranate salad for me ... >>smiles and hugs<<

“TEXAS ... SECEDE”

REPUBLIC OF TEXAS

#24287 Sep 4, 2014
Denny CranesPlace wrote:
<quoted text>
Good for you Emma. Did you get a lot of labor day bargains? You are lucky to have a sister who lives close to you
Wilco, Roger that on the sister thing! <3

“TEXAS ... SECEDE”

REPUBLIC OF TEXAS

#24288 Sep 4, 2014
Denny CranesPlace wrote:
Good morning sweet Flower. I hope you had a fantastic weekend
Good morning, Denny! I had a super fantastic holiday weekend and hope the same for you and yours ... a 4 day week for most and they're taking advantage of it, too! With a little help of my friends we cleaned out the front bedroom and found at least 30 candles, good ones, that need to be used up and IDK how many bags of potpourri that need to be used up ... this is the time of year that I like the essence of candles and potpourri in the mini-crock pot thing-s ... I'd rather do that than the aerosol sprays ... better for the environment IMHO ... so much for that, lol ... Hope you're having a great Thursday ... I have a 1500 facial today and need to change the pups outside water and a few things around the house so got to get moving ... 1100 soap, etc ... Catch you around the corner ... Peace out! FC <3 ...

4445 full house of peace with all candles burning ... the essence of peace & love ...

“TEXAS ... SECEDE”

REPUBLIC OF TEXAS

#24289 Sep 8, 2014
Jolly wrote:
<Drive by, with streamers on the handlebars & a baseball card stuck with a clothespin in the back bicycle tire, LOL!>
Thanks for the good wishes, Flowerchild! Busy getting last minute preparations done now & packing for the trip.
Enjoy the week & I'll "see" you when we get back!
As always,*Jolly*
LOL ... I remember those days ... Hope you & D will be renting a bicycle built for two ...wouldn't that be the pip? LOL ... How fun you must be having ... The two of you acting like teenagers with NO R/C's!!!!!!!!! yippie! Hope you brought along some sunscreen cuz I''ve got a pretty good tan on one arm ... I guess they call that a truck driver's tan or something like that ... D being the driver and you having the right arm truck driver's tan, hahahahah I can just see it ... Well, let me know of your adventure an I'me sure it was a happy, joyous, lovely time together with lots of laughs .... When you catch your breath and get caught up let me know the details, Jolly, Details! lol ... TTYS FC XO ...

“Groooovin'”

Since: Feb 14

Location hidden

#24290 Sep 8, 2014
Flower-Child wrote:
<quoted text>
LOL ... I remember those days ... Hope you & D will be renting a bicycle built for two ...wouldn't that be the pip? LOL ... How fun you must be having ... The two of you acting like teenagers with NO R/C's!!!!!!!!! yippie! Hope you brought along some sunscreen cuz I''ve got a pretty good tan on one arm ... I guess they call that a truck driver's tan or something like that ... D being the driver and you having the right arm truck driver's tan, hahahahah I can just see it ... Well, let me know of your adventure an I'me sure it was a happy, joyous, lovely time together with lots of laughs .... When you catch your breath and get caught up let me know the details, Jolly, Details! lol ... TTYS FC XO ...
YO Flower_Child .HOP on my Scooter. Ya Need to Come and PARTY at the SUPERMOON PARTY..atcTge Night Owl Saloon!!

All the HIP, ROCKIN' Chicks of Offbeat are There..YEAH..you KNOW IT!!

Oooooh How GROOVY..Love Beads For ALL..

;)

“Denny Crain”

Level 8

Location hidden

#24291 Sep 9, 2014
Good morning sweet Flower. Are you and PP back from parting all night long?

Level 10

Since: Sep 09

Location hidden

#24292 Sep 9, 2014
Enjoy your day, FC. >>>smiles+hugs< <<

“TEXAS ... SECEDE”

REPUBLIC OF TEXAS

#24293 Sep 9, 2014
Petal Power wrote:
<quoted text> YO Flower_Child .HOP on my Scooter. Ya Need to Come and PARTY at the SUPERMOON PARTY..atcTge Night Owl Saloon!!
All the HIP, ROCKIN' Chicks of Offbeat are There..YEAH..you KNOW IT!!
Oooooh How GROOVY..Love Beads For ALL..
;)
No can do, PP ... there will be guns, semi-automatic guns, knives & all kinds of explosives going to the party I'm attending in about 2 1/2 hours on FX Channel Sons of Anarchy Party I'm going to ... Season 7/Episode 1 ... Be there or be square ... Beat em up/Blow em up/Shoot em up ... It's gonna be a bloody bath ... Laters ...

“TEXAS ... SECEDE”

REPUBLIC OF TEXAS

#24294 Sep 9, 2014
Denny CranesPlace wrote:
Good morning sweet Flower. Are you and PP back from parting all night long?
Hi there Denny ... No go with PP ... I saved all my energy for tonight, lol ... How have you been? Good I hope ... the wife and pooches, too ... I've been so busy it seems I hardly have had time for myself but today it's all about me, ha! As if, lol ... I've been waiting 9 (NINE) months for SOA ... tonight 90 minutes of it ... woot woot ... I even have a Sons of Anarchy t-shirt to wear during the Season Premiere ... Hope you and the family are holding well ... Catch you around the corner, Denny! Peace and Love, FC <3 ...

“Denny Crain”

Level 8

Location hidden

#24295 Sep 11, 2014
Good morning sweet Flower : ) Lets pray today passes without an attack. I am dusting off my insulated hunting suit just waitind for that 60 degree morning

“TEXAS ... SECEDE”

REPUBLIC OF TEXAS

#24296 Sep 11, 2014
Denny CranesPlace wrote:
Good morning sweet Flower :) Lets pray today passes without an attack. I am dusting off my insulated hunting suit just waitind for that 60 degree morning
Good morning, Denny ... I've lit a candle in remembrance of the people who perished 13 years ago today ... I was home that day and remember the images in my head as if it occurred 1 minute ago ... God bless the families who got left behind and God bless America ...

We await the cooler weather which will reach us in a few days ... Happy Day to you and the family, Denny! Enjoy it as best you can! Peace & Love, FC <3 ...

7647 ... pair of 7's, 6 high ... peaceful day ...

“Denny Crain”

Level 8

Location hidden

#24297 Sep 11, 2014
I plan to get out my crossbow and get in some practice with a friend

“TEXAS ... SECEDE”

REPUBLIC OF TEXAS

#24298 Sep 11, 2014
Denny CranesPlace wrote:
I plan to get out my crossbow and get in some practice with a friend
Just don't pull off a Cheney and hit your friend, LOL ... even if it's a bow, haha ... Make sure he doesn't hit you either ... Have a good time and get the events of yesteryear out of your mind ... I think I'll have a Klondike bar ... What would you do for a Klondike bar, lol ...

1540 ... a pair of ace's 5 high ... an Alanis Morrissette song ...

and what it all comes to ... is that I haven't got it all figured out just yet ...
'cause I've got one hand in my pocket and the other one is giving the peace sign ...

Peace to all ... Be safe and careful of your surroundings ...
Jolly

Endicott, NY

#24300 Sep 11, 2014
Flower-Child wrote:
<quoted text>
hiya Flowerchild: We're BAAAACK home! Ah, 2 days in a row of driving & enjoying the beautiful scenery passing by is like a loooong Sunday drive. Know-what-I-mean, Jellybean?!*SMILE*

We had a fun vacation, down at the shore, and didn't really want to see it end. Sigh... But he-who-shall-not-be-mentioned has a regional RC meet this weekend & is looking forward to going to it with his buddies, so that's that.

Didn't see any dolphins, this time, but D made a cute video of a tern playing tag with the waves, so that was neat. I'll send you the link, once he uploads it to youtube.

"acting like teenagers with NO R/C's"?!?!?! Yeah, right <raised eyebrows>. D had fun flying one of his RC planes on the beach, one morning, when it wasn't too breezy. He made a video of the flight, as well (of course, LOL).

We ate pretty well, this trip: Italian food, Jamaican, and REDNECK. You should have been there! All good food and it was nice, not having to cook for a WHOLE week.

And we did the touristy thing by visiting an aquarium, as well as a big boardwalk along one of the beaches. So, all in all, the trip was relaxing and fun.

Hope your week has been a nice one, as well!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Weird Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
What are you thinking about now? (Jun '10) 5 min Sublime1 25,436
Let's Play Song Titles With One Word? 6 min Life after Love 112
A To Z Of Movies (Sep '12) 9 min Chilli J 4,309
Evolution vs. Creation (Jul '11) 10 min Dogen 131,777
why is geno stalking 19 min Fashion Consultant 15
The BIZARRE reasons why men rape in India 19 min Shushant 1,043
Word Association 2 (Sep '13) 20 min Mega Monster 7,476
Merry Christmas Topix, Thanks For,...? 26 min _Evil-_-Bill_ 69
What song are you listening to right now? (Apr '08) 42 min _hellbilly_ 152,344
El's Kitchen (Feb '09) 1 hr dragoon70056 37,715