For Dear FlowerChild

“Denny Crain”

Level 8

Since: Jan 11

Location hidden

#24291 Sep 9, 2014
Good morning sweet Flower. Are you and PP back from parting all night long?

Level 10

Since: Sep 09

Location hidden

#24292 Sep 9, 2014
Enjoy your day, FC. >>>smiles+hugs< <<

“TEXAS ... SECEDE”

Since: Feb 08

REPUBLIC OF TEXAS

#24293 Sep 9, 2014
Petal Power wrote:
<quoted text> YO Flower_Child .HOP on my Scooter. Ya Need to Come and PARTY at the SUPERMOON PARTY..atcTge Night Owl Saloon!!
All the HIP, ROCKIN' Chicks of Offbeat are There..YEAH..you KNOW IT!!
Oooooh How GROOVY..Love Beads For ALL..
;)
No can do, PP ... there will be guns, semi-automatic guns, knives & all kinds of explosives going to the party I'm attending in about 2 1/2 hours on FX Channel Sons of Anarchy Party I'm going to ... Season 7/Episode 1 ... Be there or be square ... Beat em up/Blow em up/Shoot em up ... It's gonna be a bloody bath ... Laters ...

“TEXAS ... SECEDE”

REPUBLIC OF TEXAS

#24294 Sep 9, 2014
Denny CranesPlace wrote:
Good morning sweet Flower. Are you and PP back from parting all night long?
Hi there Denny ... No go with PP ... I saved all my energy for tonight, lol ... How have you been? Good I hope ... the wife and pooches, too ... I've been so busy it seems I hardly have had time for myself but today it's all about me, ha! As if, lol ... I've been waiting 9 (NINE) months for SOA ... tonight 90 minutes of it ... woot woot ... I even have a Sons of Anarchy t-shirt to wear during the Season Premiere ... Hope you and the family are holding well ... Catch you around the corner, Denny! Peace and Love, FC <3 ...

“Denny Crain”

Level 8

Location hidden

#24295 Sep 11, 2014
Good morning sweet Flower : ) Lets pray today passes without an attack. I am dusting off my insulated hunting suit just waitind for that 60 degree morning

“TEXAS ... SECEDE”

REPUBLIC OF TEXAS

#24296 Sep 11, 2014
Denny CranesPlace wrote:
Good morning sweet Flower :) Lets pray today passes without an attack. I am dusting off my insulated hunting suit just waitind for that 60 degree morning
Good morning, Denny ... I've lit a candle in remembrance of the people who perished 13 years ago today ... I was home that day and remember the images in my head as if it occurred 1 minute ago ... God bless the families who got left behind and God bless America ...

We await the cooler weather which will reach us in a few days ... Happy Day to you and the family, Denny! Enjoy it as best you can! Peace & Love, FC <3 ...

7647 ... pair of 7's, 6 high ... peaceful day ...

“Denny Crain”

Level 8

Location hidden

#24297 Sep 11, 2014
I plan to get out my crossbow and get in some practice with a friend

“TEXAS ... SECEDE”

REPUBLIC OF TEXAS

#24298 Sep 11, 2014
Denny CranesPlace wrote:
I plan to get out my crossbow and get in some practice with a friend
Just don't pull off a Cheney and hit your friend, LOL ... even if it's a bow, haha ... Make sure he doesn't hit you either ... Have a good time and get the events of yesteryear out of your mind ... I think I'll have a Klondike bar ... What would you do for a Klondike bar, lol ...

1540 ... a pair of ace's 5 high ... an Alanis Morrissette song ...

and what it all comes to ... is that I haven't got it all figured out just yet ...
'cause I've got one hand in my pocket and the other one is giving the peace sign ...

Peace to all ... Be safe and careful of your surroundings ...
Jolly

Endicott, NY

#24300 Sep 11, 2014
Flower-Child wrote:
<quoted text>
LOL ... I remember those days ... Hope you & D will be renting a bicycle built for two ...wouldn't that be the pip? LOL ... How fun you must be having ... The two of you acting like teenagers with NO R/C's!!!!!!!!! yippie! Hope you brought along some sunscreen cuz I''ve got a pretty good tan on one arm ... I guess they call that a truck driver's tan or something like that ... D being the driver and you having the right arm truck driver's tan, hahahahah I can just see it ... Well, let me know of your adventure an I'me sure it was a happy, joyous, lovely time together with lots of laughs .... When you catch your breath and get caught up let me know the details, Jolly, Details! lol ... TTYS FC XO ...
hiya Flowerchild: We're BAAAACK home! Ah, 2 days in a row of driving & enjoying the beautiful scenery passing by is like a loooong Sunday drive. Know-what-I-mean, Jellybean?!*SMILE*

We had a fun vacation, down at the shore, and didn't really want to see it end. Sigh... But he-who-shall-not-be-mentioned has a regional RC meet this weekend & is looking forward to going to it with his buddies, so that's that.

Didn't see any dolphins, this time, but D made a cute video of a tern playing tag with the waves, so that was neat. I'll send you the link, once he uploads it to youtube.

"acting like teenagers with NO R/C's"?!?!?! Yeah, right <raised eyebrows>. D had fun flying one of his RC planes on the beach, one morning, when it wasn't too breezy. He made a video of the flight, as well (of course, LOL).

We ate pretty well, this trip: Italian food, Jamaican, and REDNECK. You should have been there! All good food and it was nice, not having to cook for a WHOLE week.

And we did the touristy thing by visiting an aquarium, as well as a big boardwalk along one of the beaches. So, all in all, the trip was relaxing and fun.

Hope your week has been a nice one, as well!

:o )

Petal Power

“It's a New Dawn”

Since: Feb 14

Location hidden

#24301 Sep 11, 2014
FC..What'cha Doing??

“Denny Crain”

Level 8

Location hidden

#24303 Sep 14, 2014
Good morning Flower. It was 56 here yesterday and I had to put on a jacket. It was wonderful. I did a really dumb thing. I got out my crossbowwhich I haven't touch for a year. I tried to cock the 175 pound bow and I couldn't do it. I panic because last year it was easy to cock. I had lost my strength! They make cross bows with a cocking devise so I sold my crossbow to a friend for cheap and went and bought a new one with a crank for $650. I was showing my friend how to draw the bow with a cocking rope when I realized I had forgot how to use the rope and when I did it right it was easy to cock again. At least I didn't loose my strength :)

“TEXAS ... SECEDE”

REPUBLIC OF TEXAS

#24304 Sep 14, 2014
Hey Its Emma wrote:
Enjoy your day, FC. >>>smiles+hugs< <<
Good Sunday morning sweet Emma ... It's cool and humid ... not sure if it's going to rain but probably not in the vortex (my area at the lake)... It's been a relatively nice weekend without incident which makes it very nice ... Hope you and your sister and family had a good time ... Carry on, Emma >>smiles and hugs<< FC <3 ...

“TEXAS ... SECEDE”

REPUBLIC OF TEXAS

#24305 Sep 14, 2014
Denny CranesPlace wrote:
Good morning Flower. It was 56 here yesterday and I had to put on a jacket. It was wonderful. I did a really dumb thing. I got out my crossbowwhich I haven't touch for a year. I tried to cock the 175 pound bow and I couldn't do it. I panic because last year it was easy to cock. I had lost my strength! They make cross bows with a cocking devise so I sold my crossbow to a friend for cheap and went and bought a new one with a crank for $650. I was showing my friend how to draw the bow with a cocking rope when I realized I had forgot how to use the rope and when I did it right it was easy to cock again. At least I didn't loose my strength :)
Good morning, Denny ... Well, it was like riding a bike, huh? Well, that is good you didn't lose your strength ... a very important thing ... good job ... Now, you can get back to hunting! Isn't deer season coming up soon? They won't hear that arrow coming ... I took archery in college, freshman year ... Got to admit I wasn't to good at it ... It's very cool out and humid ... good day for football and the new book I picked up at the library yesterday ... Oh, dear, hope I brought my book home from last night ... here I go looking for something else, lol ...
Do have a splendid day with your family ... Catch you around the corner! FC <3 ...

“TEXAS ... SECEDE”

REPUBLIC OF TEXAS

#24307 Sep 14, 2014
Petal Power wrote:
FC..What'cha Doing??
Waiting for football/baseball and reading my new book ... Ordering BeautiControl products for my customers and settling in for a cool, humid day ... I like that it's already cool ... bring it!

“Denny Crain”

Level 8

Location hidden

#24309 Sep 17, 2014
What happened to the cool weather Flower? Got rain headed our way from Mexico :)

“TEXAS ... SECEDE”

REPUBLIC OF TEXAS

#24310 Sep 19, 2014
Denny CranesPlace wrote:
What happened to the cool weather Flower? Got rain headed our way from Mexico :)
Good morning, Denny! Well, it's 72 and muggy out this morning ... rained all night again last night ... not as much as it did the night before when we got 6 whopping inches of rain in Lake Travis for which we are forever thankful ... that being said, we are still, per TV news, 40 feet STILL below normal lake level ... The night before I was startled when my cell phone kept going off with EMERGENCY ALERT with Flash Flood Warning ... it pinged louder than my cell phone rings ... If my cell phone rang as loud as the Warning pinged I probably wouldn't miss so many phone calls and my ppl wouldn't keep asking me, "why don't you ever answer your phone? I feel like I'm having an affair with your voice mail!" LOLOL ...

Last night again we got the EMERGENCY ALERT Flash Flood Warning ping on the cell phone but only twice and it went away ... good thing for the plants/trees out and for the farmers ... More chances of rain here on out through the weekend and I say, "Rain, bring it!" ...

This drought for the last 4 years or so, yep----> talk about the weather/rain IS A BIG DEAL ...

Other than that, Welcome to the weekend! Happy Friday ... Birthday party for Jackie tonight ... Heather making her a Boston Cream Pie ... guess cuz you can put Splenda in it ... IDK why not a cake ... Splenda works in it, also ... The b/day girl is on a diet ... no exercise, just the diet ... Me, back to the gym 3 days a week ... lost 4 #'s and have been rather shy of the gym as of late but have my mind set back to the gym, been eating well ... It bytes getting old ...

So, say ... when is your cruise? You been on it and no details or is it yet to come? Anyhow, have a rockin' new day and greetings to your bride and smooches for the pooches! Laters, FC <3 ...

9750 ... pair of 9's 7 high ... fold like a pair of socks ...

Level 10

Since: Sep 09

Location hidden

#24311 Sep 19, 2014
My sister and I will have a nice weekend.. Enjoy the birthday party tonight. <<smiles+hugs>>

Petal Power

“It's a New Dawn”

Since: Feb 14

Location hidden

#24312 Sep 19, 2014
FC..Campfire on the Dunes..Last few days of SUMMER..wear your BIKINI..and Lots of Goodies to roast. CLAMS are on the Menu as Well..

BIG BASH!!

Pick ya up on my SCOOTER!!

;)

“TEXAS ... SECEDE”

REPUBLIC OF TEXAS

#24313 Sep 21, 2014
Hey Its Emma wrote:
My sister and I will have a nice weekend.. Enjoy the birthday party tonight. <<smiles+hugs>>
Hello sweet Emma ... The party was funn ... Had a great time ... Glad you and your sister have the opportunity to spend time together ... Good memories to laugh about in the future ... Have a good Sunday afternoon >>smiles and hugs<<

“TEXAS ... SECEDE”

REPUBLIC OF TEXAS

#24314 Sep 21, 2014
Petal Power wrote:
FC..Campfire on the Dunes..Last few days of SUMMER..wear your BIKINI..and Lots of Goodies to roast. CLAMS are on the Menu as Well..
BIG BASH!!
Pick ya up on my SCOOTER!!
;)
Define Scooter, LOL ... is it a Vespa or a Harley, Indian?... I ride solo, PP ... Thanks for the invite but it's football today and at a Texans game which right now they look like the Keystone Cops, LOL Have fun in the dunes ...

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Weird Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Add a Word remove a Word (Oct '13) 17 min Hoosier Hillbilly 6,031
Like daughter like mother 19 min Hoosier Hillbilly 2
What's for dinner? (Feb '12) 20 min Hoosier Hillbilly 9,768
How's your weather today? (Mar '12) 30 min Rose_NoHo 6,682
Trump's Healthy > Liberals can't Handle It... 31 min Hoosier Hillbilly 5
What's your tip for the day? (Jul '14) 33 min Hoosier Hillbilly 2,957
Poll What are you thinking right now? (May '08) 38 min Hoosier Hillbilly 6,955
JUST SAY SOMETHING. Whatever comes to mind!! (Aug '09) 41 min Hoosier Hillbilly 34,694
Denny Crain's Place (May '10) 44 min Hoosier Hillbilly 34,605
What song are you listening to right now? (Apr '08) 1 hr Naturally Wired 227,136
More from around the web