For Dear FlowerChild

“TEXAS ... SECEDE”

Since: Feb 08

REPUBLIC OF TEXAS

#24250 Aug 24, 2014
Denny CranesPlace wrote:
Good morning Flower. Soon we we be out of these 100 degree day. Not soon enough
Hello Mr Sunshine!!!!!!!!!! Yeppers ... another dog day afternoon! Didn't Al Pacino star in that movie? I remember he did a movie where he was an attorney and the only line I remember was,
"And THAT is my opening statement!" .... I laughed so louded I cracked at the seems! My colleague, Susan bought a life side, back of the door poster from that movie ... I reckon it's still the back of his bedroom door ... No, I take it back, His wife, my first assistant when I moved to Austin has an ironing board there ... IDK why .... she'd rather go out and buy new clothes instead of washing, drying and ironing, lol ... God bless her pointy little head ... Love her just the same ... 5 kids and the whole lot of them ...
The Texans won by 1 point yesterday, the Cowgirls lost ... Thus the beginning of pre-season football ... here we go, LOL
Enjoy your day, Denny ... Peace & Love, FC <3 ...
3686 ... pair of 6' 8 high ... good for something ...

“TEXAS ... SECEDE”

REPUBLIC OF TEXAS

#24251 Aug 24, 2014
Petal Power wrote:
YO FC...Wanna goooo on the HUNT for Magic Mushrooms in the Forest??
Yo, nah, it's lake time ... got a new boogie board ... gonna test it out. Thx anyway! FC <3 ...

“Maker of poetry, art & music”

Level 5

Since: Dec 08

Columbus, GA

#24252 Aug 25, 2014
Good morning Flower... spent a few minutes this morning thinking about poets, and am thinking it would be interesting and fun to see what the Topix folks think, and maybe come add thir lists, kind of a poll of sorts:

Here it is... the 41 Worthy Poets from the Past 100 Years (part one of 100).

E.E. Cummings
Robert Frost
Dylan Thomas
T.S. Eliot
Ezra Pound
Jim Morrison
Patti Smith
Allen Ginsberg
Jack Kerouac
John Berryman

Well, that's ten, in no real order, love all those poets. Seems I can go possibly to 20 without a big wait:

11.) Frank O'Hara
12.) Gregory Corso
13.) Pablo Neruda
14.) Charles Bukowski
15.) Lawrence Ferlinghetti
16.) Rod McKuen
17.) Carl Sandberg
18.) Anne Waldmann
19.) Bob Dylan
20.) Anne Sexton

Okay, all of the above have been important poetss to me at some time or another in my life and studies, and I find I can easily make thirty, now that the coffee is working on my head.

21.) Leonard Cohen
22.) Sylvia Plath
23.) Carson McCullers
24.) William B. Yeats
25.) Edna St. Vincent Millay (newest poet on the list to me!)
26.) Rudyard Kipling
27.) Robert W. Service
28.) Leroi Jones aka Amiri Baraka
29.) Dale Houstman
30.) Phil Ochs

And, on to 40... there really was Some good/interesting poetry produced in the 20th Century...

31.) Tom Snelling
32.) Stuart Leichter
33.) Seaborn Jones
34.) Gary Snyder
35.) Richard Brautigan
36.) Ken Nordine
37.) Shel Silverstein
38.) Dennis M. Hammes
39.) Ayn Rand
40.) Delmore Schwartz
41.) Lou Reed

Okay, that's getting about it for right off the top shelf poets. There's probably a dozen more at least I'm not remembering right off hand, locals and Usenet writers would fill 20-30 spots easy, and they do count.

Placing this elsewhere, you are encouraged to come and add your favorite poet list as well.

https://groups.google.com/d/msg/alt.arts.poet...

And so it goes.

“Denny Crain”

Level 8

Since: Jan 11

Location hidden

#24253 Aug 25, 2014
Flower-Child wrote:
<quoted text>
Hello Mr Sunshine!!!!!!!!!! Yeppers ... another dog day afternoon! Didn't Al Pacino star in that movie? I remember he did a movie where he was an attorney and the only line I remember was,
"And THAT is my opening statement!" .... I laughed so louded I cracked at the seems! My colleague, Susan bought a life side, back of the door poster from that movie ... I reckon it's still the back of his bedroom door ... No, I take it back, His wife, my first assistant when I moved to Austin has an ironing board there ... IDK why .... she'd rather go out and buy new clothes instead of washing, drying and ironing, lol ... God bless her pointy little head ... Love her just the same ... 5 kids and the whole lot of them ...
The Texans won by 1 point yesterday, the Cowgirls lost ... Thus the beginning of pre-season football ... here we go, LOL
Enjoy your day, Denny ... Peace & Love, FC <3 ...
3686 ... pair of 6' 8 high ... good for something ...
I saw an ironing board and thought my wife took up surfing :) The month is almost over and I am ready for fall and cooler weather :) Enjoy your day Darlin

“Denny Crain”

Level 8

Location hidden

#24254 Aug 26, 2014
Good morning Flower! Lets get through another 100 degree day and get into September and hopely some cool weather

“TEXAS ... SECEDE”

REPUBLIC OF TEXAS

#24255 Aug 26, 2014
Will Dockery wrote:
Good morning Flower... spent a few minutes this morning thinking about poets, and am thinking it would be interesting and fun to see what the Topix folks think, and maybe come add thir lists, kind of a poll of sorts:
Here it is... the 41 Worthy Poets from the Past 100 Years (part one of 100).
E.E. Cummings
Robert Frost
Dylan Thomas
T.S. Eliot
Ezra Pound
Jim Morrison
Patti Smith
Allen Ginsberg
Jack Kerouac
John Berryman
Well, that's ten, in no real order, love all those poets. Seems I can go possibly to 20 without a big wait:
11.) Frank O'Hara
12.) Gregory Corso
13.) Pablo Neruda
14.) Charles Bukowski
15.) Lawrence Ferlinghetti
16.) Rod McKuen
17.) Carl Sandberg
18.) Anne Waldmann
19.) Bob Dylan
20.) Anne Sexton
Okay, all of the above have been important poetss to me at some time or another in my life and studies, and I find I can easily make thirty, now that the coffee is working on my head.
21.) Leonard Cohen
22.) Sylvia Plath
23.) Carson McCullers
24.) William B. Yeats
25.) Edna St. Vincent Millay (newest poet on the list to me!)
26.) Rudyard Kipling
27.) Robert W. Service
28.) Leroi Jones aka Amiri Baraka
29.) Dale Houstman
30.) Phil Ochs
And, on to 40... there really was Some good/interesting poetry produced in the 20th Century...
31.) Tom Snelling
32.) Stuart Leichter
33.) Seaborn Jones
34.) Gary Snyder
35.) Richard Brautigan
36.) Ken Nordine
37.) Shel Silverstein
38.) Dennis M. Hammes
39.) Ayn Rand
40.) Delmore Schwartz
41.) Lou Reed
Okay, that's getting about it for right off the top shelf poets. There's probably a dozen more at least I'm not remembering right off hand, locals and Usenet writers would fill 20-30 spots easy, and they do count.
Placing this elsewhere, you are encouraged to come and add your favorite poet list as well.
https://groups.google.com/d/msg/alt.arts.poet...
And so it goes.
Good morning, Will ... very nice list indeed ... I recognize some or most of the poets listed but not many I have to admit ... usually the musicians ... I'd do better on listing authors ... My baby sister wrote a poem for my husband and I and recited it at our wedding ... Hallmark bought it and printed it up on their cards ... that was special ... in other words, they stole it, LOL ... Quite an interesting list, 100 of them, & I shall pass them on to her as she will appreciate them ... No doubt you've been really busy ... that can be a good thing ... We're battling triple digit temps here so keeping cool is our M.O. Laying low and keeping hydrated ... Just two errands today and back to my book ... Have a sweet day and keep on keeping on! Peace & Love, FC <3 ...

“TEXAS ... SECEDE”

REPUBLIC OF TEXAS

#24256 Aug 26, 2014
Denny CranesPlace wrote:
<quoted text> I saw an ironing board and thought my wife took up surfing :) The month is almost over and I am ready for fall and cooler weather :) Enjoy your day Darlin
LOL;)

“TEXAS ... SECEDE”

REPUBLIC OF TEXAS

#24257 Aug 26, 2014
Denny CranesPlace wrote:
Good morning Flower! Lets get through another 100 degree day and get into September and hopely some cool weather
Good morning, Denny ... 2300hrs last night and 95 degrees .. seriously? That is just out of control ... highs mid 90's and lows in mid 70's or close thereto for the rest of week BUT scattered showers also predicted for rest of week so what does that mean ... hail? Oh, hail no! It just means we're getting a cold front and the temps getting down to mid 90's, lol ... why don't they just say that? And possible rain? Not here in the vortex ... maybe I should have my car washed while I'm out today ... that should bring the rain closer, ha!

5 days til 08/31/14 ---> time to update our fishing/hunting licenses ... end of month & whitewing season ... then Labor Day weekend ...

Say, when is that cruise coming up? Have a nice trip, see you next fall, hahahahha
Daylight Savings time in November? the 2nd (Sunday) Man, they keep pushing it forward ... lame joke ... just go with it, K?* wink

Level 10

Since: Sep 09

Location hidden

#24259 Aug 26, 2014
Have a wonderful day reading, FC.. >>smiles+hugs<<
Jolly

Endicott, NY

#24260 Aug 26, 2014
If Mohammed won't come to the mountain.... ;o )

Flower-Child wrote:
<quoted text>
Oh, my dear Jolly ... really? has it been since July that I've been here? IDK what news I was talking about? I hope the new kittens are getting along with the otherwise Kippy, Tito, and the other feline's already established in your home , Joe and Moosey ...
How the heck have you and D been? The punkin? Oh, I bet she's a joy now that the punkin is older ... cute little smile and little face's said punkin makes, cute little outfit's and hats to match ... Punkin ooze's with love and joy ... oh, bazinga, who am I talking to? Come on, what does punkin call you?
How is the planning of girls weekend coming along? Without a hitch, no doubt! That should be fun and exciting ... Too hot to go anywhere around here unless it's a swimming hole 68 degrees year round ...
triple digits, harumph! But, cold front this week with temps in the mid 90's and lows in the mid 70's with scattered thunder showers all week ... Doubt any of that rain will hit the "vortex" ...
Hope all has been well with everyone .. Spread the word and the love all around. Missed you.
FC <3

[2nd attempt to post, having 'lost' the 1st attempt in the ethernet! LOL]

Missed you, too!

All is fine here in the foothills: Warm days & cool nights -- Typical August climate.

All the critters are getting along here. Dusty has chosen Joe-the-cat as his mentor and follows him everywhere. LOL There's some tail swatting & cat wrestling and the occasional spitting to be had, and it's all good.:o )

"Girls" weekend will be rescheduled to a few weeks later, as now D&I are heading to the seashore for a week of sand-and-surf then. FINALLY! It'll be nice to play in the waves, then ride some rollercoasters & later dine on surf-and-turf at quaint seafood restaurants.

Has your lake filled up any? I know how much you've always enjoyed taking the pups down there so they can cool off in the water.

Oh, and we just learned that Peanut is going to be a BIG sister next Spring! WOO HOO!!!!! Life is GOOD,

“Denny Crain”

Level 8

Location hidden

#24261 Aug 27, 2014
Good morning Flower. Going to be below 100 today with rain coming our way : ) Have a great day Darlin : )

“TEXAS ... SECEDE”

REPUBLIC OF TEXAS

#24262 Aug 27, 2014
Hey Its Emma wrote:
Have a wonderful day reading, FC.. >>smiles+hugs<<
Hi and good morning sweet Emma ... Currently I'm reading the 21st book of the Stephanie Plum series by Janet Evanovich ... it's so comical in ways but it's murder/mystery/mayhem I tell you ... it cracks me up ... it's smooth easy reading ... Grandma Mazur has it in for Morelli's grandmother (the one who gives the "eye") and gave her a chocolate pie at the end of a funeral ... it was hysterical but I shall not tell what grandma Morelli gave back to Grandma Mazur at the next funeral ... yes, Grandma Mazur goes to all the funeral's ... and there are a LOT of funeral's ... too funny ...

Wishing you a lovely day! Enjoy it! >>smiles and hugs<< FC <3 ...

“TEXAS ... SECEDE”

REPUBLIC OF TEXAS

#24263 Aug 27, 2014
Jolly wrote:
If Mohammed won't come to the mountain.... ;o )
Flower-Child wrote:
<quoted text>
Oh, my dear Jolly ... really? has it been since July that I've been here? IDK what news I was talking about? I hope the new kittens are getting along with the otherwise Kippy, Tito, and the other feline's already established in your home , Joe and Moosey ...
How the heck have you and D been? The punkin? Oh, I bet she's a joy now that the punkin is older ... cute little smile and little face's said punkin makes, cute little outfit's and hats to match ... Punkin ooze's with love and joy ... oh, bazinga, who am I talking to? Come on, what does punkin call you?
How is the planning of girls weekend coming along? Without a hitch, no doubt! That should be fun and exciting ... Too hot to go anywhere around here unless it's a swimming hole 68 degrees year round ...
triple digits, harumph! But, cold front this week with temps in the mid 90's and lows in the mid 70's with scattered thunder showers all week ... Doubt any of that rain will hit the "vortex" ...
Hope all has been well with everyone .. Spread the word and the love all around. Missed you.
FC <3

[2nd attempt to post, having 'lost' the 1st attempt in the ethernet! LOL]
Missed you, too!
All is fine here in the foothills: Warm days & cool nights -- Typical August climate.
All the critters are getting along here. Dusty has chosen Joe-the-cat as his mentor and follows him everywhere. LOL There's some tail swatting & cat wrestling and the occasional spitting to be had, and it's all good.:o )
"Girls" weekend will be rescheduled to a few weeks later, as now D&I are heading to the seashore for a week of sand-and-surf then. FINALLY! It'll be nice to play in the waves, then ride some rollercoasters & later dine on surf-and-turf at quaint seafood restaurants.
Has your lake filled up any? I know how much you've always enjoyed taking the pups down there so they can cool off in the water.
Oh, and we just learned that Peanut is going to be a BIG sister next Spring! WOO HOO!!!!! Life is GOOD,
Good morning, Jolly! Good to "see" you and "hear" from you ... Good deal on the "girls" weekend out, that is splendid ... A weekend on the seashore sounds exhilarating as well, much needed and deserved ... BUT, the news on Peanut being a BIG sister next Spring! WOW!!!!!!!!!! How exciting! That is wonderful news and I know you & D are ecstatic ... Heck, even I am and I'm not even related, LOL ... D is too but you know he doesn't want to admit it, right * wink *... Will the element of surprise be an event or are parents planning on divulging whether a male or female enter in the picture prior to spring arrival? That is the $60,000 question? ha! It matters not as long as Peanut has a healthy little live baby to play and mentor ... that is so exciting Jolly, I'm so happy for you and the family ...

Now, getting to the local daily weather report ... I have to tell you it rained going into town yesterday ... It did not, however, rain in the vortex ... a free car I got, LOL ... Presently at 0953 the wx is:

81°F
Clear
Feels like: 84°
High 96°Low 75°

humidity: 70%
wind 0 mph ...

Mid morning and time to get moving ... Thank you so much for coming by with such wonderful news ... heck, thanks just for coming by! Have a lovely day & catch you around the corner! Luvya, FC <3 ...

1170 ... full house of peanuts ...

“TEXAS ... SECEDE”

REPUBLIC OF TEXAS

#24264 Aug 27, 2014
Denny CranesPlace wrote:
Good morning Flower. Going to be below 100 today with rain coming our way :) Have a great day Darlin :)
Hi Denny >>smiles and waves<< Going to be around 98 with scattered showers around these parts today ... 98? might as well say 100 with the humidity is how it'll feel, right? The showers we'll take any day to fill up the lake which is still about 40-45 feet below normal lake level and will still take a deluge to fill ... Any leftover rain you have we will gladly oblige to take from yall ...

Gearing up for the Labor Day weekend and everyone looking forward to the holiday weekend ... Tina Turner was born in Nutbush TN & wrote the song BUT Bob covered it ...

"Work the fields on weekdays, Have a picnic every Labor Day
Go to town on a Friday, Be in church on a Sunday"

Enjoy & have a magical day! FC <3 ...

“Denny Crain”

Level 8

Location hidden

#24265 Aug 27, 2014
Every day is magical for me. I walk around with a pocket full of miracles : )

“TEXAS ... SECEDE”

REPUBLIC OF TEXAS

#24266 Aug 27, 2014
Denny CranesPlace wrote:
Every day is magical for me. I walk around with a pocket full of miracles :)
Kind of like money coming out your ears, lol ... the kids always like it when you pull a quarter out your ear ... they wonder how you do that ... I like your tricks on you tube ... Okay, gotta go! Happy Day :)...

1897 ...
Jolly

Endicott, NY

#24267 Aug 27, 2014
Flower-Child wrote:
<quoted text>
Good morning, Jolly! Good to "see" you and "hear" from you ... Good deal on the "girls" weekend out, that is splendid ... A weekend on the seashore sounds exhilarating as well, much needed and deserved ... BUT, the news on Peanut being a BIG sister next Spring! WOW!!!!!!!!!! How exciting! That is wonderful news and I know you & D are ecstatic ... Heck, even I am and I'm not even related, LOL ... D is too but you know he doesn't want to admit it, right * wink *... Will the element of surprise be an event or are parents planning on divulging whether a male or female enter in the picture prior to spring arrival? That is the $60,000 question? ha! It matters not as long as Peanut has a healthy little live baby to play and mentor ... that is so exciting Jolly, I'm so happy for you and the family ...
Now, getting to the local daily weather report ... I have to tell you it rained going into town yesterday ... It did not, however, rain in the vortex ... a free car I got, LOL ... Presently at 0953 the wx is:
81°F
Clear
Feels like: 84°
High 96°Low 75°
humidity: 70%
wind 0 mph ...
Mid morning and time to get moving ... Thank you so much for coming by with such wonderful news ... heck, thanks just for coming by! Have a lovely day & catch you around the corner! Luvya, FC <3 ...
1170 ... full house of peanuts ...
hiya FC: I've been out most of today (re: appt's and some shopping afterward) & just returned a little while ago. Thanks for the congrats! The family's pretty happy & excited about the good news, as well.:o )

It's still too early to determine the gender, but we'll learn whether it's a girl or boy when the mommy & daddy find out. That makes it SO much easier to shop/knit/sew for the little one.

We've had so much rain up here that I'd gladly siphon some of it off & send it down to you! All I need is a REALLY LONG hose to send it thru!

Nope, not a weekend at the seashore, but rather a whole week! AHHHH Just D&me, watching the dolphins chase after the fishing trawlers as they move along the coast. Anyway, that's what we saw in the early morning hours there last year.

Hope your HUMP Day has been a good one.

:o )

“TEXAS ... SECEDE”

REPUBLIC OF TEXAS

#24268 Aug 28, 2014
Jolly wrote:
<quoted text>
hiya FC: I've been out most of today (re: appt's and some shopping afterward) & just returned a little while ago. Thanks for the congrats! The family's pretty happy & excited about the good news, as well.:o )
It's still too early to determine the gender, but we'll learn whether it's a girl or boy when the mommy & daddy find out. That makes it SO much easier to shop/knit/sew for the little one.
We've had so much rain up here that I'd gladly siphon some of it off & send it down to you! All I need is a REALLY LONG hose to send it thru!
Nope, not a weekend at the seashore, but rather a whole week! AHHHH Just D&me, watching the dolphins chase after the fishing trawlers as they move along the coast. Anyway, that's what we saw in the early morning hours there last year.
Hope your HUMP Day has been a good one.
Good morning, Jolly! I'm excited about the new addition and I'm not even family ... well, I could be cyber auntie, lol ... It's nice you have the skill set for knitting and sewing ... occupies your minds & scissor-hands, too haha ... me, I'm a homebody but I'm not domestic ...
I did, however, finish book #21 of the Stephanie Plum series by Janet Evanovich last night ... "Top Secret Twenty-One" ... I must say it was one of the best of her 21 books I've read in a very long time and the best of the 21 in her series of the goofy bail bonds woman who carries a gun with no bullets for her take downs ... It's funny and serious at the same time ... this one was hysterical as usual but with a plot like no other, very interesting with the most unusual twists and turns ... Very good book and highly recommended if you'd like some fun reading with comedy, mystery, murder, mayhem ...
Chance is coming out of his shell ... he likes my new helper ... she came Tuesday and he got close to her ... he didn't run and hide in the bedroom as usual ... Yesterday, she became woozy because she was hungry and she put in a 4 hour shift with me ... she had some nachos and felt better and the little boy sat on her feet! I was like "what?" ... That's a first! He also warmed up to my other friend, Dale ... That's another first ... he thinks Dale is his automatic I stand next to you and you pet me guy, LOL ... But Jax has to come up and put his pointy little head in between the hand and Chance's head ... can you say, "jealousy?" ... lol ...
Glad the new kitten addition is working out with Joe and Moosey ... I knew Kippy & Tito would take it alright ...

I have a box of dog toys I won at a music venue as I was passing the TIP JAR around for the BAND ... there was PUG dog event ... save the pugs or adopt a pug ... I had a sign I'd made at home which said something like "tip for the band" and I made my rounds with it ... I went up to the pug lady who had the little red box of shrink wrapped toys and I had $2 bucks in my hand to hand over to them as my donation to the pug thingy ... She handed me the toy box and I handed her my $2 bucks and she declined so I ended up putting my $2 bucks in the tip jar I was carrying around ... I'll take the new toys to the vet today so the cats/pups can play with them or maybe to the Humane Society ... Not sure who could use them the most and who is closest in proximity ... Vet is closest but the Humane Society is more plausible ... that'll take a special trip so I'll work it in next week ...
Okie dokie, I hear F/B calling my name and my desk calling for a pre-clean before my helper gets here ... So glad to "see" your smiling face and joyous post ... Say hi to the little peanut & give her a big kiss from Aunt FC ... Love 360, FC <3 ...
9186 ... fold like a baby blanket ...

“Denny Crain”

Level 8

Location hidden

#24269 Aug 28, 2014
Good morning sweet Flower. Isn't it great to get lost in a good book. Like you if I like a writter I have to read all of their books. Check out W>E>B> Griffith. His books may appeal more to men but he is great with his characters. He has a series on the Marines and one on the Army and CIA. A really great read
Jolly

Endicott, NY

#24270 Aug 28, 2014
Flower-Child wrote:
<quoted text>
Good morning, Jolly! I'm excited about the new addition and I'm not even family ... well, I could be cyber auntie, lol ... It's nice you have the skill set for knitting and sewing ... occupies your minds & scissor-hands, too haha ... me, I'm a homebody but I'm not domestic ...
I did, however, finish book #21 of the Stephanie Plum series by Janet Evanovich last night ... "Top Secret Twenty-One" ... I must say it was one of the best of her 21 books I've read in a very long time and the best of the 21 in her series of the goofy bail bonds woman who carries a gun with no bullets for her take downs ... It's funny and serious at the same time ... this one was hysterical as usual but with a plot like no other, very interesting with the most unusual twists and turns ... Very good book and highly recommended if you'd like some fun reading with comedy, mystery, murder, mayhem ...
Chance is coming out of his shell ... he likes my new helper ... she came Tuesday and he got close to her ... he didn't run and hide in the bedroom as usual ... Yesterday, she became woozy because she was hungry and she put in a 4 hour shift with me ... she had some nachos and felt better and the little boy sat on her feet! I was like "what?" ... That's a first! He also warmed up to my other friend, Dale ... That's another first ... he thinks Dale is his automatic I stand next to you and you pet me guy, LOL ... But Jax has to come up and put his pointy little head in between the hand and Chance's head ... can you say, "jealousy?" ... lol ...
Glad the new kitten addition is working out with Joe and Moosey ... I knew Kippy & Tito would take it alright ...
I have a box of dog toys I won at a music venue as I was passing the TIP JAR around for the BAND ... there was PUG dog event ... save the pugs or adopt a pug ... I had a sign I'd made at home which said something like "tip for the band" and I made my rounds with it ... I went up to the pug lady who had the little red box of shrink wrapped toys and I had $2 bucks in my hand to hand over to them as my donation to the pug thingy ... She handed me the toy box and I handed her my $2 bucks and she declined so I ended up putting my $2 bucks in the tip jar I was carrying around ... I'll take the new toys to the vet today so the cats/pups can play with them or maybe to the Humane Society ... Not sure who could use them the most and who is closest in proximity ... Vet is closest but the Humane Society is more plausible ... that'll take a special trip so I'll work it in next week ...
Okie dokie, I hear F/B calling my name and my desk calling for a pre-clean before my helper gets here ... So glad to "see" your smiling face and joyous post ... Say hi to the little peanut & give her a big kiss from Aunt FC ... Love 360, FC <3 ...
9186 ... fold like a baby blanket ...
Busy day today. Drudge, drudge in the AM and then lunch out with one of the M.I.L.'s (nope, NOT mine! ha It was B's). A fun way to spend an afternoon.

Chance is still shy? So then Jax is the "alpha" dog in the family? Cheer up -- one of these days, Chance is going to realize that he's on an even footing with Jax and will become more outgoing.(That's what happened when T&K were puppies... No secret here WHO the alpha dog has always been! ha)

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Weird Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
only TWO words! (Nov '08) 2 min andet1987 27,983
3 Word Sentence (each word, one syllable only) (Jan '15) 4 min andet1987 1,218
Word association (Jun '07) 4 min quilterqueen 6,796
First Word That Comes To Mind ....... (Apr '10) 4 min Judy 123 13,151
Whatcha' doing? (Apr '12) 5 min Crazy Jae 8,973
The Next Person Game (Mar '11) 6 min quilterqueen 10,212
Let's Play Song Titles With One Word? (Nov '14) 8 min Judy 123 1,179
What song are you listening to right now? (Apr '08) 12 min wichita-rick 221,952
Denny Crain's Place (May '10) 36 min ROTFLMAO 25,051
More from around the web