Location hidden

#24225 Aug 16, 2014
My sister and I had a wonderful lunch and day. >>smiles+hugs<< <

“Denny Crain”

Level 8

Since: Jan 11

Location hidden

#24226 Aug 17, 2014
Good morning Flower and Emma and all of the gang. It is rainging here in Dallas and we need the water. Emma could you please send any left over rian in our direction : )

“Denny Crain”

Level 8

Location hidden

#24227 Aug 18, 2014
Good morning Flower. I hope you got a little rain down your way. We have had a wet August but our lake is down nearly 9 feet now and I can't get the boat in the water anymore. Bummer : (

“TEXAS ... SECEDE”

Since: Feb 08

REPUBLIC OF TEXAS

#24228 Aug 18, 2014
Concerned_American wrote:
<quoted text>
Today is the 6th Anniversary party, but we also have a "Alternate date party" August 16th,(this Saturday) for those "stuck in the real world" (SMILES). Most everyone comes by for the Saturday party.
Hi CA ... IDK what happened Saturday night ... ended up at a friends BBQ and games with much fun ... who knew the rules to Backgammon and Farkle ... Google-ing for same was no fun and nobody wanted to google so we made up the rules as we went along, LOL ... It was funny and fun at the same time ... Hope yall had fun, too ... sorry I missed it ... sure miss Skipper ... Enjoy the rest of your Monday and catch up with you soon! FC <3 ...

5900 ... full house of LPW'ers ...

“TEXAS ... SECEDE”

REPUBLIC OF TEXAS

#24229 Aug 18, 2014
Denny CranesPlace wrote:
Good afternoon Flower. Garage sales sucked today. It must be the heat :(
Hi Denny! We hit the garage sales from 0900 to 1135 when it got too hot ... negotiating was too much fun ... Heather (17) couldn't believe the negotiating I did for her ... told here "it's what I do" ... when her mom came home from tubing down the Guadalupe she couldn't wait to tell her mom ... She got an Easy Bake, practically brand new for $8 bucks ... it's for her niece ... she is Christmas shopping already ... she says Halloween stuff is already up so might as well start Christmas shopping ... too funny ...

“TEXAS ... SECEDE”

REPUBLIC OF TEXAS

#24230 Aug 18, 2014
Hey Its Emma wrote:
My sister and I had a wonderful lunch and day. >>smiles+hugs<< <
Hi there sweet Emma ... Am glad you and sis had a wonderful lunch ... We tried a "new" place and seemed to be looking what the other people were ordering ... seems the "other" people were "regulars" ... next time we'll know what to order ... maybe go there tomorrow on the way back from an appointment ... Have a sweet Monday >>smiles and hugs<< FC <3 ...

6507 ... straight to the sandwich shoppe ..

“TEXAS ... SECEDE”

REPUBLIC OF TEXAS

#24231 Aug 18, 2014
Denny CranesPlace wrote:
Good morning Flower. I hope you got a little rain down your way. We have had a wet August but our lake is down nearly 9 feet now and I can't get the boat in the water anymore. Bummer :(
Hi Denny! Nope, no rain here ... and our lake is still 30-40 feet below normal lake level ... still in drought season ... the farmers are suffering the most ... Jax and Chance are all to ready to go out and come in to the A/C and if I have to leave ... they look at me like,

"NO, we're not going to wait for you come back for HOURS, we're staying in!"

LOL ... they are quite the pair ...

Have a great rest of the hot and humid afternoon ... the dog days of summer, eh? Hello to your bride and smooches for the pooches ... Peace and Love, FC <3 ...

7813 ... the 7 is countdown to the cruise ...
U R Too Dumb

Lincoln, NE

#24233 Aug 18, 2014
Harrison Freebird wrote:
<quoted text>He posted on another thread the pump was broken after using it about 20 times. Just so you know and are up to speed here and don't look to stupid.
Why not reread your post and see why it is that you look "too" stupid....just sayin'

“Denny Crain”

Level 8

Location hidden

#24235 Aug 19, 2014
Flower-Child wrote:
<quoted text>
Hi Denny! Nope, no rain here ... and our lake is still 30-40 feet below normal lake level ... still in drought season ... the farmers are suffering the most ... Jax and Chance are all to ready to go out and come in to the A/C and if I have to leave ... they look at me like,
"NO, we're not going to wait for you come back for HOURS, we're staying in!"
LOL ... they are quite the pair ...
Have a great rest of the hot and humid afternoon ... the dog days of summer, eh? Hello to your bride and smooches for the pooches ... Peace and Love, FC <3 ...
7813 ... the 7 is countdown to the cruise ...
That can no longer be called a lake Flower. It is bad at 9 foot low here but 30 foot is pasture land :)

“TEXAS ... SECEDE”

REPUBLIC OF TEXAS

#24236 Aug 19, 2014
Denny CranesPlace wrote:
<quoted text> That can no longer be called a lake Flower. It is bad at 9 foot low here but 30 foot is pasture land :)
Good morning Denny! Yep, I know ... have to drive 10 minutes to get to water whereas in the past we could walk to water in less than 10 minutes ... Now to walk to water it'd be 20 minutes or so to the same place it'd take 10 minutes ... no laughing matter ... we have no boat docks anymore and it's all rock ... good for a rock concert I suppose, lol ... Headed out to the gym since it's relatively cool, 80, so taking advantage of it before it hits triple digits ... Have a very pleasant day ... Peace & Love, FC <3 ...

“TEXAS ... SECEDE”

REPUBLIC OF TEXAS

#24237 Aug 19, 2014
Happy Tuesday everyone ... it's a good day out there, nice cool breeze ... Enjoy it! >>blows kisses<< Love, FC <3 ...

7190 .. pair of aces, 9 high ... yep, it's a good day ... go for it ...

“Maker of poetry, art & music”

Level 5

Since: Dec 08

Columbus, GA

#24238 Aug 19, 2014
Flower-Child wrote:
Happy Tuesday everyone ... it's a good day out there, nice cool breeze ... Enjoy it! >>blows kisses<< Love, FC <3 ...
7190 .. pair of aces, 9 high ... yep, it's a good day ... go for it ...
Good Afternoon, Flower Child!

“TEXAS ... SECEDE”

REPUBLIC OF TEXAS

#24239 Aug 20, 2014
Will Dockery wrote:
<quoted text>
Good Afternoon, Flower Child!
Hey there, Will ... Top of the morning to you ... hope all has been well with you and yours ... 0630 this morning and already 78 degrees with 84% humidity with triple digits on the way ... lovely eh? Maybe a good day to get an Arm & Hammer tattoo on my shoulder, hahahaha ... still cracks me up ... You know I'm teasing ... Lots of local talent (bands) playing in the upcoming weekends ... Thought I saw some oak trees turning colors and my friend said, "FC, those are dying trees from lack of water!" ... I suppose their glass is half empty and I want to believe autumn is coming ... My glass is half full, lol ... But, we either have green or dead trees ... But really, Will ---> They're not really trees ... Compared to trees in Minnesota and other states, our trees are bushes, hahahahaha ... This is South Central Texas ... we don't have winter,spring, summer, fall ... Just hot hot hot, cool cool cool and then hot hot hot ... that's our winter ... Aw, just wait 15 minutes and the wx will change again ... Anyway, wx was on my mind as I opened the front door for Jax and Chance and the humidity and heat hit my face first thing this morning don't cha-know?... This too shall pass ...

On to better things ... It's been a good week thus far, talked to my Uncle David, my little brother and my baby sister ... made it to the gym twice and going again today ... Just puttin' along and I'm stronger today than I was yesterday ... Keep on keepin' on, Will ... AND Keep doing what you're doing! Peace & Love 360, FC <3 ...

4111 ... Full house ... yep, I'll go with that ...

“Denny Crain”

Level 8

Location hidden

#24241 Aug 20, 2014
Good morning Flower. I hope your day is starting off great. Not a bad day at all here in Dallas. Life must suck for trolls who enjoy trying to hurt other people.

“Denny Crain”

Level 8

Location hidden

#24243 Aug 21, 2014
Good morning sweet Flower. Another beautiful day ahead of us. Garage sale are very slow so it is a dull morning : )

“TEXAS ... SECEDE”

REPUBLIC OF TEXAS

#24245 Aug 21, 2014
Denny CranesPlace wrote:
Good morning sweet Flower. Another beautiful day ahead of us. Garage sale are very slow so it is a dull morning :)
Hi Denny! Another triple digit day here ... so dog days for garage sales ... thank goodness for A/C, huh? Did get a lot accomplished, though ... Walgreens has these Arizona Tea's 23 ounce cans of tea's in difference flavors ... Diet Green Tea, Diet Peach Tea ... 2/$1 with your Walgreen's savings card or whatever you call that little card ... big bang for the buck ... addicting I tell ya ... on the can it's got a bit old black Peace sign and says, "Peace Tea" ... cracks me up ... But, on the side of the can it also says,

"Encourage others ... To love others one must first love oneself" ...

Makes perfectly good sense to me ... Anyway, glad you had a great day as did I ... Enjoy the rest of your evening and catch you around the corner! Peace & Love ~ FC <3 ...

8186 ...

“Denny Crain”

Level 8

Location hidden

#24246 Aug 23, 2014
Good morning Flower. Do you notice the sun coming up a little later? It will soon be September and the year is about gone. Where does time go? Enjoy your weekend

“TEXAS ... SECEDE”

REPUBLIC OF TEXAS

#24247 Aug 23, 2014
Denny CranesPlace wrote:
Good morning Flower. Do you notice the sun coming up a little later? It will soon be September and the year is about gone. Where does time go? Enjoy your weekend
Hi Denny and Good morning for about 15 more minutes ... yes, it's getting close to autumn, a season we usually don't usually get to celebrate but we'll take a cool front down to the 90's any old day, lol ... too hot for garage sales ...

Watched a movie last night EDISON FORCE ... Justin Timberlake, Morgan Freeman, John Heard, Kevin Space, L L Cool J ... It was really a good movie ... circa 2005 ... Order on Netflix ... I ordered if Roku via Netflix ... that was a treat I didn't get a bum DVD from Netflix, LOL ....

Also watched Bad @ss 1 & Bad @ss 2 ... the main character was Danny Trejo in both movie but Danny Glover joined in the 2nd movie and it was too funny ... slapstick funny but enjoyable just the same ... Trejo actually plays the good guy for once ... oops, was that a spoiler, well, take a look-see and you will see ... Just some fun to get away from all the seriousness of O/B & IRL ...

Hope you, your bride and pooches are having a cool afternoon with lemonade and weekend ... smiles and good vibes your way ... Peace & Love, FC <3 ...

“Denny Crain”

Level 8

Location hidden

#24248 Aug 24, 2014
Good morning Flower. Soon we we be out of these 100 degree day. Not soon enough

Petal Power

“It's a New Dawn”

Since: Feb 14

Location hidden

#24249 Aug 24, 2014
YO FC...Wanna goooo on the HUNT for Magic Mushrooms in the Forest??

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Weird Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
What song are you listening to right now? (Apr '08) 13 min Tom2Tone 225,959
Denny Crain's Place (May '10) 14 min Finny Ferret 32,035
The Song Title Game (Jul '10) 29 min CowboyLawyer 16,072
*add A word / drop a word* (Nov '12) 52 min cathouse cowboy 17,983
Let's Play Songs Titled with Two Words ... (Nov '14) 58 min wichita-rick 2,749
News Bigfoot believers gather at New York retreat, s... (Oct '15) 58 min Carry ON 6
News Chevy dealer crushes the competition (Jan '09) 1 hr Rachel 56
Poll What are you thinking right now? (May '08) 1 hr F_R_E_D 6,707
More from around the web