For Dear FlowerChild

“New poetry book coming soon”

Level 5

Since: Dec 08

Columbus, GA

#24200 Aug 10, 2014
Flower-Child wrote:
<quoted text>
Good morning, Will ... I was going pretty good til I got to Arm and Hammer tattooed on her shoulder, lol ... now, I have to go to the store and see what the package looks like ... J/K ... Keep doing what you are doing and glad at least Jack and Mallard at least are still with you ... Have a kick butt day and keep on keepin' on! Peace & Love ~ FC <3 ...
Would a tattoo of Mister Clean been better..?

Yes, Jack, Mallard and Robbie Wright seem to know what I'm aiming for with the poetry and music synthesis... the others played well, but were slightly dim-witted... heh...

Today (August 10th) is Brother Dave's birthday, at 54 he's no longer a kid...

“New poetry book coming soon”

Level 5

Since: Dec 08

Columbus, GA

#24201 Aug 10, 2014
Denny CranesPlace wrote:
<quoted text> A Texas girl doesn't wear perfume! Just a dab of Hoppes #9 behind the ear drive a Texas man crazy :) Going to be 103 today so some hot garage sales are a sure thing :)
Made me think of Granny Clampett's vanilla extract... heh.

“Denny Crain”

Level 8

Since: Jan 11

Location hidden

#24202 Aug 11, 2014
Good morning Flower. I hope your weekend was good. We have a 40% chance of rain today and only 98 degrees. Where did I put my jacket : )

“Denny Crain”

Level 8

Location hidden

#24203 Aug 12, 2014
Good morning Flower and all my friends here. No rain but a break in the 100 degree days is great! What a shame about Robin Williams.He has gone to the Dead Poets society . Depression is a killer

“TEXAS ... SECEDE”

Since: Feb 08

REPUBLIC OF TEXAS

#24204 Aug 12, 2014
Will Dockery wrote:
<quoted text>
Would a tattoo of Mister Clean been better..?
Yes, Jack, Mallard and Robbie Wright seem to know what I'm aiming for with the poetry and music synthesis... the others played well, but were slightly dim-witted... heh...
Today (August 10th) is Brother Dave's birthday, at 54 he's no longer a kid...
hahahahahahahhaha, alright, I got a visual on Mr Clean ... he aged like the rest of us, white eyebrows and all, lol ... The guy on Wheel of Fortune continues to use hair color but one time he got it too blond, haha ... must've gotten a new hairdresser cuz it was too dark the next time I saw him ... I asked my girl to do mine but she wouldn't cuz I've never used color on my dark and platinum hair saying she wouldn't "ruin virgin" hair, LOL ... go figure ... I busted out laughing ... My friends said I should find a new hairdresser, I told them their blond hair look like straw ... that didn't go over too well, heh! Well, one can be too honest ... Hey, keep doing what your doing and it won't seem like work ... x's & o's your way! Peace & Love, FC <3 ...

“TEXAS ... SECEDE”

REPUBLIC OF TEXAS

#24205 Aug 12, 2014
Denny CranesPlace wrote:
Good morning Flower and all my friends here. No rain but a break in the 100 degree days is great! What a shame about Robin Williams.He has gone to the Dead Poets society . Depression is a killer
RIP ROBIN WILLIAMS ~

“TEXAS ... SECEDE”

REPUBLIC OF TEXAS

#24206 Aug 12, 2014
Denny CranesPlace wrote:
Good morning Flower. I hope your weekend was good. We have a 40% chance of rain today and only 98 degrees. Where did I put my jacket :)
Hi Denny ... it was 108 the day before yesterday on my front porch ... yesterday I was in Cedar Park and it rained like all get out ... came home to the Lake and didn't get one drop in the "vortex" ... nada, nothing, niet, zilch ... go figure ... good thing I watered the plants and trees early that morning ... It did cool down quickly and woke up to low 70's this morning which was rather pleasant ... back to high 90's again >sigh< Glad we're not like the 49 triple digits we had last summer ... yep 98 degrees is a cool front to us ... I keep my jacket in close proximity, too!... Hello to your lovely wife, bisquits for the pooches, have a cold one & kick back! Peace and Love, FC <3 ...

“TEXAS ... SECEDE”

REPUBLIC OF TEXAS

#24207 Aug 12, 2014
Will Dockery wrote:
<quoted text>
Made me think of Granny Clampett's vanilla extract... heh.
LOL ;)

Level 10

Since: Sep 09

Location hidden

#24208 Aug 12, 2014
I had a wonderful birthday party, FC. Cake, presents and family. >>hugs<<

“Denny Crain”

Level 8

Location hidden

#24209 Aug 13, 2014
A very happy birthday Emma. You are not getting old just better! Good morning sweet Flower. It is a cool 71 on my patio. I just booked a cruise for November. I love to drive to Galveston and go on a cruise. The only vacation you come back rested from but you do gain weight. I am starting a diet to get ready

“TEXAS ... SECEDE”

REPUBLIC OF TEXAS

#24210 Aug 13, 2014
Hey Its Emma wrote:
I had a wonderful birthday party, FC. Cake, presents and family. >>hugs<<
Happy Birthday sweet Emma ... I hope your celebration was special and you got some cool needed gifts and some really cool fun gifts ... Enjoy the rest of the week and finish celebrating your birthday ... Have fun! >>smiles and hugs<< FC <3 ...

“TEXAS ... SECEDE”

REPUBLIC OF TEXAS

#24211 Aug 13, 2014
Denny CranesPlace wrote:
A very happy birthday Emma. You are not getting old just better! Good morning sweet Flower. It is a cool 71 on my patio. I just booked a cruise for November. I love to drive to Galveston and go on a cruise. The only vacation you come back rested from but you do gain weight. I am starting a diet to get ready
Hi Denny! I read a book by Randy Jackson which I believe the name of it was Food for the Soul, don't quote me ... he said throw out the "diet" word and just eat "healthily" ... I prefer the word "healthy" and it worked for me ... bottom line, I'll give you the skinny on the book ---> make better food choices ... alter your lifestyle ... get some exercise in if you can ... worked for me 28#'s lighter ... I started back up at the gym last Friday ... Went Monday and today ... I'm sore but I'm back on a regular schedule again ... Reading, too ....

Am happy about your future travels ... how fun!!!!!!!!!! Room for a stowaway? LOL ... How exciting! Photos! and lots of them!

Enjoy the rest of your day, Denny! FC <3 ...

7869 ... straight towards the cruise ship ...

“TEXAS ... SECEDE”

REPUBLIC OF TEXAS

#24212 Aug 13, 2014
***** BOOK REVIEW *****

NYPD: RED by James Patterson. Excellent, read it ...

“Power to the people”

Level 8

Since: Jul 10

Once was Top Secret

#24213 Aug 13, 2014
It's past the middle of "Hump Day" so we begin the easy downhill slide to the weekend. Hi F-C and all the other very fine posters as well.

I have not read the book NYPD:RED, will need to keep my eye out for it at the bookstore.

“Denny Crain”

Level 8

Location hidden

#24214 Aug 14, 2014
http://youtu.be/-4EDhdAHrOg Hi Flower. You must watch this video :) Men and women communicate so differently!

“TEXAS ... SECEDE”

REPUBLIC OF TEXAS

#24215 Aug 14, 2014
Concerned_American wrote:
It's past the middle of "Hump Day" so we begin the easy downhill slide to the weekend. Hi F-C and all the other very fine posters as well.
I have not read the book NYPD:RED, will need to keep my eye out for it at the bookstore.
Good morning, CA ... so very nice to "see" you ... Slept til 0930 this morning ... whoosh, must have needed it ... have a facial at 12 up noon today so that should be relaxing in 100 degree heat ... don't like the drive in the heat but the results therefrom should be relaxing ... trade one for the other ... So, tonight is the wham bam at LPW? Refresh me on the date will you ... In the meantifme have an awesome day! Peace & Love, FC <3 ...

“TEXAS ... SECEDE”

REPUBLIC OF TEXAS

#24216 Aug 14, 2014
Denny CranesPlace wrote:
http://youtu.be/-4EDhdAHrOg Hi Flower. You must watch this video :) Men and women communicate so differently!
hahahahahaha, Good morning, Denny ... is it hammer time? Let's get hammered, lol ...

Let me see your hammer ... M C Hammer ... we used to joke about that all the time ... come on, M C Hammer ... in other words, Lemme C your hammer ... Lame but funny at the time ...

Men! Women! Can't live with them, can't live without them, lol ... Enjoy your day and countdown to your cruise ... Peace & Love, FC <3 ...

5565 ... full house of hammers ... it's hammer time, LOL ...

“Power to the people”

Level 8

Since: Jul 10

Once was Top Secret

#24217 Aug 14, 2014
Flower-Child wrote:
<quoted text>
Good morning, CA ... so very nice to "see" you ... Slept til 0930 this morning ... whoosh, must have needed it ... have a facial at 12 up noon today so that should be relaxing in 100 degree heat ... don't like the drive in the heat but the results therefrom should be relaxing ... trade one for the other ... So, tonight is the wham bam at LPW? Refresh me on the date will you ... In the meantifme have an awesome day! Peace & Love, FC <3 ...
Today is the 6th Anniversary party, but we also have a "Alternate date party" August 16th,(this Saturday) for those "stuck in the real world" (SMILES). Most everyone comes by for the Saturday party.

“Denny Crain”

Level 8

Location hidden

#24218 Aug 15, 2014
Good afternoon Flower. Garage sales sucked today. It must be the heat : (

“Denny Crain”

Level 8

Location hidden

#24221 Aug 16, 2014
Good morning sweet Flower. I am sorry that my troll attacked you by changing your post. If he does that to mine you will know it is not really me

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Weird Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
What song are you listening to right now? (Apr '08) 3 min Goku Black 213,226
News Grieving father: 'I don't play Trump songs anym... 4 min jonjedi 66
Memorable Movie Scenes. 4 min Goku Black 4
News 'This is a bizarre situation': John McCain says... 14 min jonjedi 38
El's Kitchen (Feb '09) 20 min Enzo49 73,386
Stupid things to ponder ... (Feb '08) 21 min Enzo49 6,890
News Thousands of demonstrators protest Trump in Atl... 21 min jonjedi 1,927
Denny Crain's Place (May '10) 1 hr Denny CranesPlace 21,468
Trolliday Inn -- We'll leave the light on for you 9 hr Spotted Girl 46
More from around the web