For Dear FlowerChild

“Denny Crain”

Level 8

Since: Jan 11

Location hidden

#24178 Jul 28, 2014
Flower-Child wrote:
<quoted text>
Welcome to my world. I've taken a nap, woke up at 7:25, it was light outside, made coffee, taken my morning meds only to find out it was 7:25 PM... Man, I really don't like it when that happens .... so that means I took my morning meds twice that day ... I really do need adult supervision, LOLOL ...
LOL Flower I am not that bad off yet but getting very close :) I find myself walking into a room and saying why did I come in here :) I am ready for the cold front. When I am finished with it I will send it down your way

“TEXAS ... SECEDE”

Since: Feb 08

REPUBLIC OF TEXAS

#24179 Jul 28, 2014
Denny CranesPlace wrote:
<quoted text> LOL Flower I am not that bad off yet but getting very close :) I find myself walking into a room and saying why did I come in here :) I am ready for the cold front. When I am finished with it I will send it down your way
Good morning, Denny! I looked at my computer and it says it's 0848 which means morning and it's Monday ... lock and load, LOL ... my weekend was awesome and hope yours was too ... IDK if you read the trilogy of 50 Shades of Grey but the movie will be out Valentines Day 2015 ... here's a sneak peek ... Enjoy your day! Peace & Love, FC <3 ...

http://m.today.com/entertainment/watch-full-f...

“TEXAS ... SECEDE”

REPUBLIC OF TEXAS

#24180 Jul 28, 2014
I'm presently reading NYPD Red by James Patterson just to get your mind out of the gutter, LOL ... it's at Scott and White Clinic in Round Rock ... I left it there Friday ... Got my Houston Astros to go cup after I realized I left it on the secretaries desk ... How I forgot my book I have no earthly idea ... Space Cadet, I suppose, LOL ... Good day <3 ...

“Denny Crain”

Level 8

Location hidden

#24181 Jul 29, 2014
Good morning Flower. What a lovely cool morning on my patio. Can you believe this weather in July : ) Lets keep our fingers crossed for August

“TEXAS ... SECEDE”

REPUBLIC OF TEXAS

#24182 Jul 30, 2014
Denny CranesPlace wrote:
Good morning Flower. What a lovely cool morning on my patio. Can you believe this weather in July :) Lets keep our fingers crossed for August
Good morning, Denny! Loving these cool mornings for sure! We are still expecting this "cold" front due in a few days ... Seems we will hit around 80, can you believe it ... in July? Cool beans! So looking forward to it ... in the meantime 100's on my porch and the pups are lovin' the A/C as am I ... Well, the trek to Round Rock to pick up my library book I accidentally left at the doc's clinic last Friday ... what an airhead, lol ... Have a great day and keep smilin'... Peace & Love, FC <3 ...

“Ridin' The Devils Little Horse”

Since: Mar 08

Straight To Hells Door

#24183 Jul 31, 2014
SURPRISE.... Little Flower...
:o)
Sending all good wishes Your way....
((Love-n-Hugs))
@}--'---,-

6914 fold like my recliner... ;o)

“Denny Crain”

Level 8

Location hidden

#24184 Aug 2, 2014
Good morning Flower. I sure am getting spoiled with this rain and cool weather : )

“Shadowville All-Stars”

Level 5

Since: Dec 08

Columbus, GA

#24185 Aug 2, 2014
Flower-Child wrote:
<quoted text>
Hi Will ... I remember when the rumblings began and I believed there were too many chiefs and not enough Indian's, so to say ... Now I barely see most of them on F/B ... I see Jack and Basil on my wall mostly and hardly see Patricia anymore or Yvonne even though I'd love to visit her little shop when I make it up that way ... Glad that little (expletive) the 3rd isn't around as much, hahaha ... anyway, as long as everyone is getting along I guess it's all for the best ... and everyone is doing what they want to do, MUSIC! and/or POETRY ... it's all good, I hope! Make it so! I think I missed some postings here or there so forgive me if I did as it's been pretty busy but hang in there, I'll catch up ... Be cool and stay hydrated! Peace and Love, FC <3 ...
Yes, Flower, I hardly see any of them lately, except mostly Jack, Robbie and Mallard, who remained in the band with me.

Sad news, Gary Frankfurth had a stroke last week.

And here is one of our newer works:

Will Dockery - Angel Of Esquiline Hill [first draft]
https://soundcloud.com/jacksnipe05/willdocker...

Words and Music by Will Dockery, Robert Wright and Jack Snipe.

"First draft; lead guitar and bck vocals need a little tweaking; otherwise I think I've done a pretty decent job on the production." -Jack Snipe

Angel of Esquiline Hill

Did she go too far?
Waiting on the new crowded,
waiting for the woman with a gun.
Little prisms semi-naked on horseback,
dark halo surrounds her beautiful evil.
Sirens ring out tonight.
Sirens over Benning Hills tonight
little speckles of starlight..

Did she go too far
from the North Highland?
Did she go the way of the world and the wood?
Pale blue skin and sky
she's a Goddess now, on high.
Sirens ring out, sirens ring out
on Esquiline Hill.

On her wit we humbly wait.
Arm and Hammer tattooed on her shoulder.
Goddess gold and dusted
and roaring.
Dodge or on a dare,
on a sturm and drang,
watch her run like wild horses.
Sirens ring out, on that hill tonight,
sirens ring out like little speckles tonight.
Did she go to far,
from the North Highland?
Did she go too high
pale blue sky and skin.

Let me take you down she says,
down, down again.
Let me take you down son,
take you down,
into the sirens... on high.

Did she go too far?
Prism, semi-naked on horseback.
Dark halo, frames her beautiful evil.
Sirens ring out... sirens ringing.
Little flecks of starlight over Benning Hills.
Spiderweb whirls, pale blue skin and sky,
Stars flicker tonight.
Starlight, sirens ringing on Benning Hills,
she's gone too high.
Let me take you down, she says.
Let me take you down... to silence.

-Will Dockey (words), Rob Wright & Jack Snipe (music)

with Jack Snipe at The Shadowville All-Stars.

Level 10

Since: Sep 09

Location hidden

#24186 Aug 2, 2014
My sister and I will have a nice day at the mall and lunch. >>smiles+hugs<< <

“Denny Crain”

Level 8

Location hidden

#24187 Aug 3, 2014
Hey Its Emma wrote:
Good morning Emma :) You are lucky to be so close with your sister. Not only to have a sister but a good friend as well. Enjoy your day. Good morning Flower. Another beautiful mild day on tap :) Works for me!

“Denny Crain”

Level 8

Location hidden

#24188 Aug 4, 2014
Good morning Flower and Emma and all the good people who come here in friendship. Looks like the heat is starting to come back but what can you expect it is August in Texas : )

“Groooovin'”

Since: Feb 14

Location hidden

#24189 Aug 4, 2014
Flower_Child .What'cha say..we Head to the Beach .Saturday??

“TEXAS ... SECEDE”

REPUBLIC OF TEXAS

#24190 Aug 5, 2014
Will Dockery wrote:
<quoted text>
Yes, Flower, I hardly see any of them lately, except mostly Jack, Robbie and Mallard, who remained in the band with me.
Sad news, Gary Frankfurth had a stroke last week.
And here is one of our newer works:
Will Dockery - Angel Of Esquiline Hill [first draft]
https://soundcloud.com/jacksnipe05/willdocker...
Words and Music by Will Dockery, Robert Wright and Jack Snipe.
"First draft; lead guitar and bck vocals need a little tweaking; otherwise I think I've done a pretty decent job on the production." -Jack Snipe
Angel of Esquiline Hill
Did she go too far?
Little prisms semi-naked on horseback,
dark halo surrounds her beautiful evil.
Sirens ring out tonight.
Sirens over Benning Hills tonight
little speckles of starlight..
Did she go too far
from the North Highland?
Did she go the way of the world and the wood?
Pale blue skin and sky
she's a Goddess now, on high.
Sirens ring out, sirens ring out
on Esquiline Hill.
On her wit we humbly wait.
Arm and Hammer tattooed on her shoulder.
Goddess gold and dusted
and roaring.
Dodge or on a dare,
on a sturm and drang,
watch her run like wild horses.
Sirens ring out, on that hill tonight,
sirens ring out like little speckles tonight.
Did she go to far,
from the North Highland?
Did she go too high
pale blue sky and skin.
Let me take you down she says,
down, down again.
Let me take you down son,
take you down,
into the sirens... on high.
Did she go too far?
Prism, semi-naked on horseback.
Dark halo, frames her beautiful evil.
Sirens ring out... sirens ringing.
Little flecks of starlight over Benning Hills.
Spiderweb whirls, pale blue skin and sky,
Stars flicker tonight.
Starlight, sirens ringing on Benning Hills,
she's gone too high.
Let me take you down, she says.
Let me take you down... to silence.
-Will Dockey (words), Rob Wright & Jack Snipe (music)
with Jack Snipe at The Shadowville All-Stars.
Good morning, Will ... I was going pretty good til I got to Arm and Hammer tattooed on her shoulder, lol ... now, I have to go to the store and see what the package looks like ... J/K ... Keep doing what you are doing and glad at least Jack and Mallard at least are still with you ... Have a kick butt day and keep on keepin' on! Peace & Love ~ FC <3 ...

“Power to the people”

Level 8

Since: Jul 10

Once was Top Secret

#24191 Aug 5, 2014
Hi F-c, I hope that your day is going well. Over here the wife has the car and will drive to our daughter's house for some serious looking for jobs and typeing resumes on the computer. Seems like most jobs now need a resume typed on the computer, not paper anymore.

“TEXAS ... SECEDE”

REPUBLIC OF TEXAS

#24192 Aug 5, 2014
Concerned_American wrote:
Hi F-c, I hope that your day is going well. Over here the wife has the car and will drive to our daughter's house for some serious looking for jobs and typeing resumes on the computer. Seems like most jobs now need a resume typed on the computer, not paper anymore.
Hi CA ... so very nice to "see" and "hear" from you ... Thank you for the invitation to the upcoming LPW gathering ... Yes, unfortunately, resumes have to be typed these days and the old days of handwritten ways are gone forever ... the troglodyte days we call them ... I wish much success in gathering information for the resume and hitting the pavement for a job she will like that will not seem like a job but a fun place she will enjoy going to every day! In the meantime, yall keep your heads up and hope for the best ... Good vibes sent across the miles for the family and will TTYL ... Have fun, Take care and Be Safe! Peace, FC <3 ...

“TEXAS ... SECEDE”

REPUBLIC OF TEXAS

#24193 Aug 5, 2014
Petal Power wrote:
Flower_Child .What'cha say..we Head to the Beach .Saturday??
Looks like it'll be a lots of mosquito spray, bathing suit, leash off the pups and jump in the lake kind of day, PP ... Have fun! FC <3 ...

“TEXAS ... SECEDE”

REPUBLIC OF TEXAS

#24194 Aug 5, 2014
Denny CranesPlace wrote:
Good morning Flower and Emma and all the good people who come here in friendship. Looks like the heat is starting to come back but what can you expect it is August in Texas :)
Good evening, Denny! Oh, Denny ... it IS terrible when you wake up in the morning and it's already 85 degrees and equally 85% humidity ... stifling I tell you ... the pups go out and come right back in ... spoiled to the max they are ... otherwise, everything is status quo and looking forward to fall ... just next month and sooooooooo looking forward to it ... Hope you, your lovely wife and the pooches are doing well, keeping cool & hydrating ... keep it that way! Thanks for coming by! Catch you around the corner! Peace, FC <3 ...

“TEXAS ... SECEDE”

REPUBLIC OF TEXAS

#24195 Aug 5, 2014
Wildbluerose wrote:
SURPRISE.... Little Flower...
:o)
Sending all good wishes Your way....
((Love-n-Hugs))
@}--'---,-
6914 fold like my recliner... ;o)
Well, hello Miss Rosebud! What a delight to see you here ... I know you've been busy in your yard and garden ... the tomatoes should be ripe by now and you're having some fried green tomaters and I can almost smell them from here ya brat, lol ... How lovely to smell the roses in your garden as well ... Glad to see you, I have certainly been missing you ... Talk later, love you! FC <3 ...

1616 ... go for it ....

“TEXAS ... SECEDE”

REPUBLIC OF TEXAS

#24196 Aug 5, 2014
Hey Its Emma wrote:
Hello sweet Emma ... the weekend has come and gone and I'm sure you and your sister had a lovely time at the mall ... I'm sure lunch was quite good as well ... Tomorrow is major marketing day and with this heat I'm thinking thinking light breakfasts, light lunches and light dinners ... fresh fruit, fresh salads come to mind ... it's just too hot to think of anything else ... I hope you've had a good week so far and the rest of the week is good for you as well ... Stay sweet! >>smiles and hugs<< FC <3 ...

“Denny Crain”

Level 8

Location hidden

#24197 Aug 6, 2014
Flower-Child wrote:
<quoted text>
Good evening, Denny! Oh, Denny ... it IS terrible when you wake up in the morning and it's already 85 degrees and equally 85% humidity ... stifling I tell you ... the pups go out and come right back in ... spoiled to the max they are ... otherwise, everything is status quo and looking forward to fall ... just next month and sooooooooo looking forward to it ... Hope you, your lovely wife and the pooches are doing well, keeping cool & hydrating ... keep it that way! Thanks for coming by! Catch you around the corner! Peace, FC <3 ...
The dove is the symbol of love and word peace and come September 1st all good Texans will grab their shotgun and shoot them out of the sky :) Wrap the breast with bacon and jalapeno and throw them on the grill :) YUM!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Weird Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Word Association (Jun '10) 1 min cathouse cowboy 28,409
hoosier hillbilly (Sep '12) 2 min Chilli J 1,937
Play "end of the name"... 2 min Just Roxie 255
Create "short sentences using the last word" (Aug '12) 3 min andet1987 9,279
El's Kitchen (Feb '09) 3 min Jane Dahlinger 42,071
Word association (Jun '07) 4 min cathouse cowboy 3,318
OFFBEAT.keepAword.DropAword.2011edition (Oct '11) 6 min cathouse cowboy 19,133
Last Word is First Word (no "breast" word please) 9 min andet1987 119
What song are you listening to right now? (Apr '08) 17 min butters_ 167,026
News How a Guy Got Banned From All Starbucks 22 min Mega Monster 18