“TEXAS ... SECEDE”

Since: Feb 08

REPUBLIC OF TEXAS

#24169 Jul 24, 2014
Ricky F wrote:
Hi FC and friends! Looking forward to the end of another Monday!
Good morning, Ricky! How you liking these triple digit #'s on the thermometers? They're talking back to me sayin' "how you like me now" ... grrrrrrrrrrrr LOL ... Any tourney's coming up in the near future? Hope you are okay and keeping cool as I know how the heat can suck the life right out of us ... Thank goodness for A/C, right?... Stay cool and catch you around the corner, too! Luvya, FC <3 ...

“TEXAS ... SECEDE”

REPUBLIC OF TEXAS

#24170 Jul 24, 2014
Hey Its Emma wrote:
Have a wonderful weekend, FC. >>smiles+hugs<<
Good morning sweet Emma ... Well, it's Thursday again already and looking forward to the weekend ... it'll be here before you know it ... Have a sweet one! >>smiles and hugs<< FC <3 ...

“TEXAS ... SECEDE”

REPUBLIC OF TEXAS

#24171 Jul 24, 2014
Petal Power wrote:
FC. hop on my Scooooter. Am rounding up ROCKERS to PARTY!!
Looks like we're hopping in the jeep with the pups and riding to the beach ... have a good time ... FC <3 ...

“Denny Crain”

Level 8

Since: Jan 11

Location hidden

#24172 Jul 24, 2014
Flower-Child wrote:
<quoted text>
Good morning again Denny! Would that be on youtube? I will have to check them out maybe later when I return from A-town! Hope it's the right hook for business, too!
Yep check them out on you tube Magic 5020

“Denny Crain”

Level 8

Location hidden

#24173 Jul 25, 2014
Good morning sweet Flower. I looked at the clock and it said 6:30 but it was black dark outside so I thought these days are sure getting shorter. I got up and brushed my teeth and washed my face and went to make a cup of tea and it was 5:30 not 6:30 : )

“Denny Crain”

Level 8

Location hidden

#24174 Jul 27, 2014
Good morning Flower. We have another crazy cold front coming our way soon. It will be so nice to be in the 60's again. Flower I ran into my best garage sale ever. I bought 300 pair of womens shoes and over 200 items of clothing. Their business went under and they just want their house back. I paid 50 cents each. I will sell the best on ebay and when it cools down I will have a garage sale. I should make better than 20 times my investment : )

“TEXAS ... SECEDE”

REPUBLIC OF TEXAS

#24175 Jul 27, 2014
Denny CranesPlace wrote:
Good morning Flower. We have another crazy cold front coming our way soon. It will be so nice to be in the 60's again. Flower I ran into my best garage sale ever. I bought 300 pair of womens shoes and over 200 items of clothing. Their business went under and they just want their house back. I paid 50 cents each. I will sell the best on ebay and when it cools down I will have a garage sale. I should make better than 20 times my investment :)
>>grins<< Hi Denny! You will be the garage sale mogul of the North Texas, lol .... Sounds like a great deal and keep up the good work ... Enjoy the rest of your day as it sounds like you've done your work for the weekend, haha ... Good day to you, your wife and smooches for the pooches! Peace and Love, FC <3 ...

“TEXAS ... SECEDE”

REPUBLIC OF TEXAS

#24176 Jul 27, 2014
Denny CranesPlace wrote:
Good morning sweet Flower. I looked at the clock and it said 6:30 but it was black dark outside so I thought these days are sure getting shorter. I got up and brushed my teeth and washed my face and went to make a cup of tea and it was 5:30 not 6:30 :)
Welcome to my world. I've taken a nap, woke up at 7:25, it was light outside, made coffee, taken my morning meds only to find out it was 7:25 PM... Man, I really don't like it when that happens .... so that means I took my morning meds twice that day ... I really do need adult supervision, LOLOL ...

“TEXAS ... SECEDE”

REPUBLIC OF TEXAS

#24177 Jul 27, 2014
Will Dockery wrote:
<quoted text>
Heh... you may not have heard the story of how the band almost broke up last year, Flower... we were doing an important show downtown, the same time that Auburn was playing Alabama... Auburn won, Jack Snipe yelled "War Eagle" into the microphone which caused the drummer to quit the band, he being an Alabama fan. Out of Loyalty (to the drummer, not me!) the bass player and Patricia the tambourinist quit the band.
Leaving Jack Snipe and Robbie Wright (and always loyal Brian Mallard) to stay with me, where we've gone on to make some of our best music ever:
Check out "Rock-N-Roll Night (The Video)/ Will Dockery & The Shadowville All-Stars" - http://www.reverbnation.com/open_graph/video/...
Not sure what the tambourine player, drummer or bassist are up to these days, exactly, since I don't see either much if I can help it... I do know that their spin-off group idea didn't last more than a few days, though.
Hi Will ... I remember when the rumblings began and I believed there were too many chiefs and not enough Indian's, so to say ... Now I barely see most of them on F/B ... I see Jack and Basil on my wall mostly and hardly see Patricia anymore or Yvonne even though I'd love to visit her little shop when I make it up that way ... Glad that little (expletive) the 3rd isn't around as much, hahaha ... anyway, as long as everyone is getting along I guess it's all for the best ... and everyone is doing what they want to do, MUSIC! and/or POETRY ... it's all good, I hope! Make it so! I think I missed some postings here or there so forgive me if I did as it's been pretty busy but hang in there, I'll catch up ... Be cool and stay hydrated! Peace and Love, FC <3 ...

“Denny Crain”

Level 8

Location hidden

#24178 Jul 28, 2014
Flower-Child wrote:
<quoted text>
Welcome to my world. I've taken a nap, woke up at 7:25, it was light outside, made coffee, taken my morning meds only to find out it was 7:25 PM... Man, I really don't like it when that happens .... so that means I took my morning meds twice that day ... I really do need adult supervision, LOLOL ...
LOL Flower I am not that bad off yet but getting very close :) I find myself walking into a room and saying why did I come in here :) I am ready for the cold front. When I am finished with it I will send it down your way

“TEXAS ... SECEDE”

REPUBLIC OF TEXAS

#24179 Jul 28, 2014
Denny CranesPlace wrote:
<quoted text> LOL Flower I am not that bad off yet but getting very close :) I find myself walking into a room and saying why did I come in here :) I am ready for the cold front. When I am finished with it I will send it down your way
Good morning, Denny! I looked at my computer and it says it's 0848 which means morning and it's Monday ... lock and load, LOL ... my weekend was awesome and hope yours was too ... IDK if you read the trilogy of 50 Shades of Grey but the movie will be out Valentines Day 2015 ... here's a sneak peek ... Enjoy your day! Peace & Love, FC <3 ...

http://m.today.com/entertainment/watch-full-f...

“TEXAS ... SECEDE”

REPUBLIC OF TEXAS

#24180 Jul 28, 2014
I'm presently reading NYPD Red by James Patterson just to get your mind out of the gutter, LOL ... it's at Scott and White Clinic in Round Rock ... I left it there Friday ... Got my Houston Astros to go cup after I realized I left it on the secretaries desk ... How I forgot my book I have no earthly idea ... Space Cadet, I suppose, LOL ... Good day <3 ...

“Denny Crain”

Level 8

Location hidden

#24181 Jul 29, 2014
Good morning Flower. What a lovely cool morning on my patio. Can you believe this weather in July : ) Lets keep our fingers crossed for August

“TEXAS ... SECEDE”

REPUBLIC OF TEXAS

#24182 Jul 30, 2014
Denny CranesPlace wrote:
Good morning Flower. What a lovely cool morning on my patio. Can you believe this weather in July :) Lets keep our fingers crossed for August
Good morning, Denny! Loving these cool mornings for sure! We are still expecting this "cold" front due in a few days ... Seems we will hit around 80, can you believe it ... in July? Cool beans! So looking forward to it ... in the meantime 100's on my porch and the pups are lovin' the A/C as am I ... Well, the trek to Round Rock to pick up my library book I accidentally left at the doc's clinic last Friday ... what an airhead, lol ... Have a great day and keep smilin'... Peace & Love, FC <3 ...

“Ridin' The Devils Little Horse”

Since: Mar 08

Straight To Hells Door

#24183 Jul 31, 2014
SURPRISE.... Little Flower...
:o)
Sending all good wishes Your way....
((Love-n-Hugs))
@}--'---,-

6914 fold like my recliner... ;o)

“Denny Crain”

Level 8

Location hidden

#24184 Aug 2, 2014
Good morning Flower. I sure am getting spoiled with this rain and cool weather : )

“The undiscovered country... ”

Level 5

Since: Dec 08

Columbus, GA

#24185 Aug 2, 2014
Flower-Child wrote:
<quoted text>
Hi Will ... I remember when the rumblings began and I believed there were too many chiefs and not enough Indian's, so to say ... Now I barely see most of them on F/B ... I see Jack and Basil on my wall mostly and hardly see Patricia anymore or Yvonne even though I'd love to visit her little shop when I make it up that way ... Glad that little (expletive) the 3rd isn't around as much, hahaha ... anyway, as long as everyone is getting along I guess it's all for the best ... and everyone is doing what they want to do, MUSIC! and/or POETRY ... it's all good, I hope! Make it so! I think I missed some postings here or there so forgive me if I did as it's been pretty busy but hang in there, I'll catch up ... Be cool and stay hydrated! Peace and Love, FC <3 ...
Yes, Flower, I hardly see any of them lately, except mostly Jack, Robbie and Mallard, who remained in the band with me.

Sad news, Gary Frankfurth had a stroke last week.

And here is one of our newer works:

Will Dockery - Angel Of Esquiline Hill [first draft]
https://soundcloud.com/jacksnipe05/willdocker...

Words and Music by Will Dockery, Robert Wright and Jack Snipe.

"First draft; lead guitar and bck vocals need a little tweaking; otherwise I think I've done a pretty decent job on the production." -Jack Snipe

Angel of Esquiline Hill

Did she go too far?
Waiting on the new crowded,
waiting for the woman with a gun.
Little prisms semi-naked on horseback,
dark halo surrounds her beautiful evil.
Sirens ring out tonight.
Sirens over Benning Hills tonight
little speckles of starlight..

Did she go too far
from the North Highland?
Did she go the way of the world and the wood?
Pale blue skin and sky
she's a Goddess now, on high.
Sirens ring out, sirens ring out
on Esquiline Hill.

On her wit we humbly wait.
Arm and Hammer tattooed on her shoulder.
Goddess gold and dusted
and roaring.
Dodge or on a dare,
on a sturm and drang,
watch her run like wild horses.
Sirens ring out, on that hill tonight,
sirens ring out like little speckles tonight.
Did she go to far,
from the North Highland?
Did she go too high
pale blue sky and skin.

Let me take you down she says,
down, down again.
Let me take you down son,
take you down,
into the sirens... on high.

Did she go too far?
Waiting on the new crowded,
waiting for the woman with a gun.
Prism, semi-naked on horseback.
Dark halo, frames her beautiful evil.
Sirens ring out... sirens ringing.
Little flecks of starlight over Benning Hills.
Spiderweb whirls, pale blue skin and sky,
Stars flicker tonight.
Starlight, sirens ringing on Benning Hills,
she's gone too high.
Let me take you down, she says.
Let me take you down... to silence.

-Will Dockey (words), Rob Wright & Jack Snipe (music)

with Jack Snipe at The Shadowville All-Stars.

Level 10

Since: Sep 09

Location hidden

#24186 Aug 2, 2014
My sister and I will have a nice day at the mall and lunch. >>smiles+hugs<< <

“Denny Crain”

Level 8

Location hidden

#24187 Aug 3, 2014
Hey Its Emma wrote:
My sister and I will have a nice day at the mall and lunch. >>smiles+hugs<< <
Good morning Emma :) You are lucky to be so close with your sister. Not only to have a sister but a good friend as well. Enjoy your day. Good morning Flower. Another beautiful mild day on tap :) Works for me!

“Denny Crain”

Level 8

Location hidden

#24188 Aug 4, 2014
Good morning Flower and Emma and all the good people who come here in friendship. Looks like the heat is starting to come back but what can you expect it is August in Texas : )

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Weird Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Keep a Word.....Drop a Word Game (Sep '13) 2 min Doug77 7,316
Narcississtic Personality Disorder 2 min Words after Words 6
Evolution vs. Creation (Jul '11) 6 min DanFromSmithville 149,180
Obama takes control of Internet 7 min Hoosier Hillbilly 69
How's your weather today? (Mar '12) 8 min Vector aka Victor... 5,349
Make A Sentance out of a 5 letter word. (Nov '09) 9 min Grace Nerissa 31,200
CHANGE One letter CHANCE (Sep '08) 10 min Doug77 30,875
What song are you listening to right now? (Apr '08) 1 hr Good-Evil 157,737
Couple filmed 'having sex on Charlton Athletic'... 2 hr dragoon70056 4
Five Weird Signs You're Smarter Than Average 2 hr dragoon70056 39