For Dear FlowerChild

Petal Power

“It's a New Dawn”

Since: Feb 14

Location hidden

#24074 Jun 19, 2014
Flower-Child. Hey..Let's Goooo To EL'S for a Snack??

“TEXAS ... SECEDE”

Since: Feb 08

REPUBLIC OF TEXAS

#24075 Jun 20, 2014
Petal Power wrote:
Flower-Child. Hey..Let's Goooo To EL'S for a Snack??
cheeseburger cheeseburger cheesebure, pepsi no coke, coke, no pepsi, LOL ... he yankee, yankee talk too fast, hahahahha

“TEXAS ... SECEDE”

REPUBLIC OF TEXAS

#24076 Jun 21, 2014
Happy Weekend ... Have a nice one!...

75°F
Partly Cloudy
Feels like: 75°
High 89°Low 73°

88% humidity ... whoop!

MELISSA ETHERIDGE ~ BRING ME SOME WATER ...

“TEXAS ... SECEDE”

REPUBLIC OF TEXAS

#24077 Jun 21, 2014
EDDIE MONEY ~ GIMME SOME WATER ...

“TEXAS ... SECEDE”

REPUBLIC OF TEXAS

#24078 Jun 21, 2014
Keep cool & Hydrate ... Laters! FC <3 ...

Level 10

Since: Sep 09

Location hidden

#24079 Jun 21, 2014
Flower-Child wrote:
<quoted text>
Good morning sweet Emma ... seems ages since Friday the 13th .. Goodness, I've been on the go too much ... time to S L O W down, know what I mean? Hope your week has been good and you, your sister and/or family have nice cool weekend planned ... Have fun >smiles and hugs<< FC <3 ...
My sister and I had cheeseburgers for lunch and shopped at the mall. >>smiles+hugs<<

“Denny Crain”

Level 8

Since: Jan 11

Location hidden

#24080 Jun 22, 2014
Hey Its Emma wrote:
<quoted text>My sister and I had cheeseburgers for lunch and shopped at the mall. >>smiles+hugs<<
Next time please bring me one Emma :)

“Denny Crain”

Level 8

Location hidden

#24081 Jun 22, 2014
Good morning Flower. We have gone to sprinklers allowed only once every 2 weeks. I have never seen the lakes so low so early in the year. The State has plans to build several new lakes but that will take a long time. I got a new neighbor. I sold him a home on the other side of the creek. He loves to fish and hunt so I promised to show him places he can hunt free.

“268th Attack Hel Bn”

Level 8

Since: May 07

AH-1S Cobra

#24082 Jun 22, 2014
Morning Flower and friends just stopping by to say hi. Happy summer!!!!

“TEXAS ... SECEDE”

REPUBLIC OF TEXAS

#24083 Jun 22, 2014
Hey Its Emma wrote:
<quoted text>My sister and I had cheeseburgers for lunch and shopped at the mall. >>smiles+hugs<<
Good Sunday Morning sweet Emma ... I took a day off just for me ... read half a book, watched TBS Big Bang Theory re-runs and so cheesy westerns, ie., shoot 'em up, beat 'em up, blow 'em up, LOL ... it's all good ... have a BBQ today so should be fun so long as I get the A/C to myself ... Glad your sis had a good meal and had fun at the mall ... Carry on and enjoy the rest of your weekend! Have fun! >>smiles and hugs<< FC <3 ...

“TEXAS ... SECEDE”

REPUBLIC OF TEXAS

#24084 Jun 22, 2014
Denny CranesPlace wrote:
Good morning Flower. We have gone to sprinklers allowed only once every 2 weeks. I have never seen the lakes so low so early in the year. The State has plans to build several new lakes but that will take a long time. I got a new neighbor. I sold him a home on the other side of the creek. He loves to fish and hunt so I promised to show him places he can hunt free.
Good morning, Denny ... so you had a double whammer, lol ... Good for you ... you do have the gift of gab ... you can sell ice to an eskimo, heh? hahaha ... it's all good! Whatever works for you and apparently if asked, "How'd that work out for you, Denny?" ... You can say, "pretty doggon good!" LOL ... Have a 1300 gathering today but not before CBS Sunday morning, Facew the Nation and the church thing ... Have a lovely day with your wife, the pooches and stay out of trouble! At least try! HA! Peace and Love! FC <3 ...

“TEXAS ... SECEDE”

REPUBLIC OF TEXAS

#24085 Jun 22, 2014
Rotor Head wrote:
Morning Flower and friends just stopping by to say hi. Happy summer!!!!
Morning Sweets ... Where you been? Wait, don't answer! LOL ... Hope all's well in your part of the country ... Hope the fish have been big and edible ... Hope your time off from school has been delightful as well .... Peace, Hug and Love your way!... FC <3

>>MWAH<<

5434 ...

“Denny Crain”

Level 8

Location hidden

#24086 Jun 22, 2014
Flower-Child wrote:
<quoted text>
Good morning, Denny ... so you had a double whammer, lol ... Good for you ... you do have the gift of gab ... you can sell ice to an eskimo, heh? hahaha ... it's all good! Whatever works for you and apparently if asked, "How'd that work out for you, Denny?" ... You can say, "pretty doggon good!" LOL ... Have a 1300 gathering today but not before CBS Sunday morning, Facew the Nation and the church thing ... Have a lovely day with your wife, the pooches and stay out of trouble! At least try! HA! Peace and Love! FC <3 ...
Trouble just has a way of finding me but that is the fun part :)

“TEXAS ... SECEDE”

REPUBLIC OF TEXAS

#24087 Jun 22, 2014
Denny CranesPlace wrote:
<quoted text> Trouble just has a way of finding me but that is the fun part :)
LOL, I can relate, Denny! BBQ is on but I'm inside enjoying the A/C ... Enjoy the rest of your day! FC <3 ...

“Denny Crain”

Level 8

Location hidden

#24088 Jun 23, 2014
Flower-Child wrote:
<quoted text>
LOL, I can relate, Denny! BBQ is on but I'm inside enjoying the A/C ... Enjoy the rest of your day! FC <3 ...
I can smell the BBQ from here :) We fixed a prime rib yesterday and it was wonderful :) More beautiful rain pouring down. Let it flood and fill up the lake :) A week in the 80's sounds great to me for this time of the year. Wouldn't it be great if we didn't hit 100 this year. Sure when pigs fly :)

“Denny Crain”

Level 8

Location hidden

#24090 Jun 25, 2014
Good morning sweet Flower : ) Now you know how the Philistines felt. You were just attacked by the jaw bone of an ass : ) We got more rain again last night. I hope you are getting some of this much needed rain

“Standin' In A”

Level 8

Since: May 11

Shaft Of Light

#24091 Jun 25, 2014
Hi Flower and Denny and everybody.
It took me over 10 minutes to get here!
I might spend a day or so this summer to try to get all these pop-ups to stop coming up.

“TEXAS ... SECEDE”

REPUBLIC OF TEXAS

#24092 Jun 26, 2014
Denny CranesPlace wrote:
<quoted text> I can smell the BBQ from here :) We fixed a prime rib yesterday and it was wonderful :) More beautiful rain pouring down. Let it flood and fill up the lake :) A week in the 80's sounds great to me for this time of the year. Wouldn't it be great if we didn't hit 100 this year. Sure when pigs fly :)
Hi Denny! Had an appointment in Round Rock yesterday and the rain was pouring down so hard we had to go 40 mph for about 20 minutes ... Good thing we took off early enough and got there in time ... Got taken in to the appointment just on time ... that's always a good thing ... 20 minutes for the girly girl thing ... mani/pedi ... Have a nice afternoon, Denny ... FC <3 ...

“TEXAS ... SECEDE”

REPUBLIC OF TEXAS

#24093 Jun 26, 2014
Denny CranesPlace wrote:
Good morning sweet Flower :) Now you know how the Philistines felt. You were just attacked by the jaw bone of an ass :) We got more rain again last night. I hope you are getting some of this much needed rain
LOL ... yep, it rained on the way to RR ... no rain in the vortex ... figures, huh?

“TEXAS ... SECEDE”

REPUBLIC OF TEXAS

#24094 Jun 26, 2014
Fisherman 808 wrote:
Hi Flower and Denny and everybody.
It took me over 10 minutes to get here!
I might spend a day or so this summer to try to get all these pop-ups to stop coming up.
Hi Fisherman! Nice to see you!!!! Thought I'd better answer you before I took off ... It might take you all summer to get rid of the riff raff and the pop-ups around here and pop-ups to stop coming up around here. They can be annoying but well, I guess those pop-up is what keeps this place going ... I so much like the other place better ... Oops, seems I didn't visit there yesterday being all busy yesterday ... May take a nap after the spa and may take a look-see and catch over there ... Have a fun day! Hello to D& M ... Yall have a nice afternoon / evening! FC <3 ...

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Weird Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
What song are you listening to right now? (Apr '08) 2 min Northbound 197,657
News Evolution vs. Creation (Jul '11) 9 min Blitzking 205,139
Last 3 Letters into 3 new words. (Dec '08) 10 min ImFree2Choose 59,862
WHAT???? A NEW word game? FOUR WORDS (Sep '08) 13 min ImFree2Choose 44,663
Make A Sentance out of a 5 letter word. (Nov '09) 16 min ImFree2Choose 35,900
2words into 2new words (May '12) 19 min Sharlene45 3,850
A six word game (Dec '08) 19 min ImFree2Choose 19,672
JUST SAY SOMETHING. Whatever comes to mind!! (Aug '09) 20 min Knock off purse s... 33,268
El's Kitchen (Feb '09) 31 min 8541 MARINE 59,874
Denny Crain's Place (May '10) 2 hr streetglidehoney 20,028
Crystal_Clears Kitchen (Refurbished) (Jan '16) 5 hr Lucy the First 8,862
More from around the web