“Denny Crain”

Level 8

Since: Jan 11

Location hidden

#24002 May 19, 2014
Hey Its Emma wrote:
<quoted text>My sister and I had lunch and a nice day. >>smiles+hugs<<
Good morning Emma. Monday has rolled around again so we are going to have to face it with a smile :)

“Denny Crain”

Level 8

Location hidden

#24003 May 21, 2014
Where the heck are you Flower? We got talking we need to do! Like usual I get hung up on one author and have to read all his books. Blood Meridian, No Country for Old Men, All the Pretty Horses, The Road are all fantastic. I just started a new one.

“TEXAS ... SECEDE”

Since: Feb 08

REPUBLIC OF TEXAS

#24004 May 22, 2014
Will Dockery wrote:
<quoted text>
Good morning, great to see you Flower!
good morning, Will ... great to see you as well ... hope all is great in your corner of the world ... Everything is grrovy on this end even if I can't spell groovy, LOL .... Have a great day! FC <3 ...

“TEXAS ... SECEDE”

REPUBLIC OF TEXAS

#24005 May 22, 2014
Hey Its Emma wrote:
<quoted text>My sister and I had lunch and a nice day. >>smiles+hugs<<
Good morning sweet Emma ... We had breakfast outside on the picnic table this morning ... it's so beautiful out ... Have a sweet day >>smiles and hugs< FC <3 ...

“TEXAS ... SECEDE”

REPUBLIC OF TEXAS

#24006 May 22, 2014
Denny CranesPlace wrote:
Where the heck are you Flower? We got talking we need to do! Like usual I get hung up on one author and have to read all his books. Blood Meridian, No Country for Old Men, All the Pretty Horses, The Road are all fantastic. I just started a new one.
Good morning Denny ... you've been reading books and I've been doing volunteer work which keeps me from my reading ... Been watching baseball ... the Lastros are last in the AL West division and right up above the, 2nd to last, are the Texas Rangers .... WTH is with the angels ... they acquired Prince Fielder on 1st base ... he's SUPPOSED to be a power hitter but only seems to what amounts to in an un-intentional bump hit, LOL ... Still I cheer them on ...
Hello to the wife, smooches for the pooches and enjoy your day! FC <3 ...

“Incorrupta fides, nudaque veri”

Level 9

Since: May 07

Vincit qui se vincit

#24007 May 23, 2014
Flower-Child wrote:
<quoted text>
Good morning, RIcky! Happy Thursday ... I will be partying tonight at the Post, a local beer bar in CP ... Good band playing tonight ... I'll be thinking of you while I'm rockin' out ... Have a nice day! FC <3 ...
I will be this weekend, have a pool party to go to Sunday and it's supposed to be raining pretty heavily? lol

Level 9

Vincit qui se vincit

#24008 May 23, 2014
I hope everyone has a great weekend!
Ozzie

Concord, CA

#24009 May 25, 2014
hi child.. wishing you all the best.

~Oz

back in the day..

Level 9

Vincit qui se vincit

#24010 May 27, 2014
Where's FC?

“Denny Crain”

Level 8

Location hidden

#24011 May 27, 2014
Flower-Child wrote:
<quoted text>
Good morning Denny ... you've been reading books and I've been doing volunteer work which keeps me from my reading ... Been watching baseball ... the Lastros are last in the AL West division and right up above the, 2nd to last, are the Texas Rangers .... WTH is with the angels ... they acquired Prince Fielder on 1st base ... he's SUPPOSED to be a power hitter but only seems to what amounts to in an un-intentional bump hit, LOL ... Still I cheer them on ...
Hello to the wife, smooches for the pooches and enjoy your day! FC <3 ...
We had a great rain last night and I am sending it on down to you Darlin :)

Level 9

Vincit qui se vincit

#24012 May 28, 2014
Thinking of you FC and hope all is well!

Level 9

Vincit qui se vincit

#24013 May 28, 2014
Denny CranesPlace wrote:
<quoted text>We had a great rain last night and I am sending it on down to you Darlin :)
We need it, actually I think they got some much needed rain down that way, at least the rivers got some water in them down that way, though we still need a LOT of it.

Morning Denny!

“Denny Crain”

Level 8

Location hidden

#24014 May 28, 2014
Ricky F wrote:
<quoted text>We need it, actually I think they got some much needed rain down that way, at least the rivers got some water in them down that way, though we still need a LOT of it.
Morning Denny!
Good morning. I live on Ray Hubbard and it is down 7 foot and summer is just starting. You see lots of boats hanging in the air with solid ground under them an no way to get the boat down :)

Level 9

Vincit qui se vincit

#24016 May 28, 2014
Harrison Freebird wrote:
<quoted text>As a card carrying hypochondriac no doubt she has some form of drama going on. She once posted how easy it was to get a handicapped parking placard years ago.......
Link please?

Level 9

Vincit qui se vincit

#24017 May 28, 2014
Denny CranesPlace wrote:
<quoted text>Good morning. I live on Ray Hubbard and it is down 7 foot and summer is just starting. You see lots of boats hanging in the air with solid ground under them an no way to get the boat down :)
Only 7', you're doing good! lol

Yeah it's pretty bad around here for sure!

Level 9

Vincit qui se vincit

#24019 May 29, 2014
Harrison Freebird wrote:
<quoted text>Lost in the bowels of Topix. Put on a gas mask and go search if you like.
Calling me a liar ?
I'm not calling you anything, chill out

“TEXAS ... SECEDE”

REPUBLIC OF TEXAS

#24020 May 31, 2014
Hatti_Hollerand wrote:
Hello FlowerChild :)
I thought summer was around the corner and now ... High of barely 60 and rain. Chance of frost the next couple of nights. But that was expected ... It did thunder in February.
Hope all is going well.. I'm ready for some fun in the sun !:)
Good Saturday morning, Hatti ... summer has been here a couple of months or so it seems ... coldest winter in awhile, no spring and straight into summer ... Glad to see you come by ... Sending warmth and sunshine your way! Peace be with you, Hatti >>smiles and hugs<< FC

“TEXAS ... SECEDE”

REPUBLIC OF TEXAS

#24021 May 31, 2014
Will Dockery wrote:
<quoted text>
Good morning, great to see you Flower!
Good morning, Will ... Happy Saturday to you ... Artificial Intelligence is good ... keep it up and go forth young man! Make it so! Great to see you too, Will ... FC <3 ...

“TEXAS ... SECEDE”

REPUBLIC OF TEXAS

#24022 May 31, 2014
Ricky F wrote:
<quoted text>I will be this weekend, have a pool party to go to Sunday and it's supposed to be raining pretty heavily? lol
Hiya Ricky! Well, how was the pool party ... would that be playing pool with a cue stick and/or jumping in a pool of cool, just right, water? LOL ... Whatever it was I hope it was a splash! Good day to you, bud! Luvya, FC <3 ...

“TEXAS ... SECEDE”

REPUBLIC OF TEXAS

#24023 May 31, 2014
Ricky F wrote:
I hope everyone has a great weekend!
Weekend started yesterday and it's going great ... Oh, I see I'm a week behind ... Been reading a lot and volunteer work ... keeps me busy ... Enjoy YOUR weekend! FC ...

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Weird Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
3 Word Advice (Good or Bad) 1 min andet1987 1,819
letter H 2 min Wolftracks 12
News Evolution vs. Creation (Jul '11) 3 min bohart 164,098
News Oh, brother: Twins charged with hurling bricks ... 5 min Shirvell s Shrivel 3
Word Association (Jun '10) 5 min Lumatrix 27,663
Let's play "follow the word" (Jun '08) 5 min andet1987 47,001
News Lion up a tree: King of the jungle is a scaredy... 7 min TALLYHO 8541 3
BAN(N) the P0STER Above you !!! (Feb '14) 8 min Needs new material 4,541
2015: "Make a Story/ 6 Words Only: 20 min Hoosier Hillbilly 604
El's Kitchen (Feb '09) 29 min TALLYHO 8541 40,735
News 2 Dead, Several Hurt In Shooting At Wal-Mart In... 1 hr Wolftracks 24
News Woman Snapping Selfie Shoots Self in Head 2 hr DILF 11
More from around the web