For Dear FlowerChild

“Incorrupta fides, nudaque veri”

Level 9

Since: May 07

Vincit qui se vincit

#24013 May 28, 2014
Denny CranesPlace wrote:
<quoted text>We had a great rain last night and I am sending it on down to you Darlin :)
We need it, actually I think they got some much needed rain down that way, at least the rivers got some water in them down that way, though we still need a LOT of it.

Morning Denny!

“Denny Crain”

Level 8

Since: Jan 11

Location hidden

#24014 May 28, 2014
Ricky F wrote:
<quoted text>We need it, actually I think they got some much needed rain down that way, at least the rivers got some water in them down that way, though we still need a LOT of it.
Morning Denny!
Good morning. I live on Ray Hubbard and it is down 7 foot and summer is just starting. You see lots of boats hanging in the air with solid ground under them an no way to get the boat down :)

Level 9

Vincit qui se vincit

#24016 May 28, 2014
Harrison Freebird wrote:
<quoted text>As a card carrying hypochondriac no doubt she has some form of drama going on. She once posted how easy it was to get a handicapped parking placard years ago.......
Link please?

Level 9

Vincit qui se vincit

#24017 May 28, 2014
Denny CranesPlace wrote:
<quoted text>Good morning. I live on Ray Hubbard and it is down 7 foot and summer is just starting. You see lots of boats hanging in the air with solid ground under them an no way to get the boat down :)
Only 7', you're doing good! lol

Yeah it's pretty bad around here for sure!

Level 9

Vincit qui se vincit

#24019 May 29, 2014
Harrison Freebird wrote:
<quoted text>Lost in the bowels of Topix. Put on a gas mask and go search if you like.
Calling me a liar ?
I'm not calling you anything, chill out

“TEXAS ... SECEDE”

Since: Feb 08

REPUBLIC OF TEXAS

#24020 May 31, 2014
Hatti_Hollerand wrote:
Hello FlowerChild :)
I thought summer was around the corner and now ... High of barely 60 and rain. Chance of frost the next couple of nights. But that was expected ... It did thunder in February.
Hope all is going well.. I'm ready for some fun in the sun !:)
Good Saturday morning, Hatti ... summer has been here a couple of months or so it seems ... coldest winter in awhile, no spring and straight into summer ... Glad to see you come by ... Sending warmth and sunshine your way! Peace be with you, Hatti >>smiles and hugs<< FC

“TEXAS ... SECEDE”

REPUBLIC OF TEXAS

#24021 May 31, 2014
Will Dockery wrote:
<quoted text>
Good morning, great to see you Flower!
Good morning, Will ... Happy Saturday to you ... Artificial Intelligence is good ... keep it up and go forth young man! Make it so! Great to see you too, Will ... FC <3 ...

“TEXAS ... SECEDE”

REPUBLIC OF TEXAS

#24022 May 31, 2014
Ricky F wrote:
<quoted text>I will be this weekend, have a pool party to go to Sunday and it's supposed to be raining pretty heavily? lol
Hiya Ricky! Well, how was the pool party ... would that be playing pool with a cue stick and/or jumping in a pool of cool, just right, water? LOL ... Whatever it was I hope it was a splash! Good day to you, bud! Luvya, FC <3 ...

“TEXAS ... SECEDE”

REPUBLIC OF TEXAS

#24023 May 31, 2014
Ricky F wrote:
I hope everyone has a great weekend!
Weekend started yesterday and it's going great ... Oh, I see I'm a week behind ... Been reading a lot and volunteer work ... keeps me busy ... Enjoy YOUR weekend! FC ...

“TEXAS ... SECEDE”

REPUBLIC OF TEXAS

#24024 May 31, 2014
Ozzie wrote:
hi child.. wishing you all the best.
~Oz
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v =qlDFWxzAGjIXX
back in the day..
Hi Ozzie ... good to see you ... have a great weekend, too! FC <3 ...

“TEXAS ... SECEDE”

REPUBLIC OF TEXAS

#24025 May 31, 2014
Denny CranesPlace wrote:
<quoted text>We had a great rain last night and I am sending it on down to you Darlin :)
Hi Denny >>smiles and waves<< Good to see you here. Yes, we had some lightning show Tuesday night ... the electrician just left and he's sure lightning must have struck my ground wire ... So, need to call the electric co-op company so they can come and check ... In the meantime I'm afraid to use and lights but the A/C MUST stay on ... hot, sticky, humid out makes for that A/C a blessing ...

Hope you, the wife and pooches doing well ... a MUST READ, The Auschwitz Escape by Joel C. Rosenberg ... still in the middle of the the book and it's awesome thus far ... put it on your reading bucket list ...

Glad to see you! Enjoy the rest of your weekend! Hearts, FC <3 ...

“TEXAS ... SECEDE”

REPUBLIC OF TEXAS

#24026 May 31, 2014
I believe anyone that knows Texas knows it almost takes an act of congress to obtain and retain a handicap placard and/or permanent handicap license plates ... If there is a legitimate handicap, the doctor will issue a prescription for same and the patient should request from the State of Texas, license plate division. The form should be submitted to your county tax assessor-collector.... Certain criteria must be met in order to obtain placard/plates ... Goodness, someone needs to do their homework before even thinking of "quoting" another poster ... Jeez! >>snickering at clueless poster who really needs a life and continues to insert said "life" into different threads and at other posters<<

Assume nothing ... and if you do ---> again, Experience trumps assumption! LOL ...

“TEXAS ... SECEDE”

REPUBLIC OF TEXAS

#24027 May 31, 2014
ROGER CREAGER ~ HAVING FUN ALL WRONG ...
https://www.facebook.com/l.php...

New song could very well be the unofficial song of Texas? Who knows, I've only heard it a couple of times ... Enjoy!

Level 10

Since: Sep 09

Location hidden

#24028 May 31, 2014
My sister and I had fun shopping at the mall, FC. Enjoy your weekend too...>>smiles+hugs <<<

“Denny Crain”

Level 8

Location hidden

#24029 Jun 1, 2014
Flower-Child wrote:
<quoted text>
Hi Denny >>smiles and waves<< Good to see you here. Yes, we had some lightning show Tuesday night ... the electrician just left and he's sure lightning must have struck my ground wire ... So, need to call the electric co-op company so they can come and check ... In the meantime I'm afraid to use and lights but the A/C MUST stay on ... hot, sticky, humid out makes for that A/C a blessing ...
Hope you, the wife and pooches doing well ... a MUST READ, The Auschwitz Escape by Joel C. Rosenberg ... still in the middle of the the book and it's awesome thus far ... put it on your reading bucket list ...
Glad to see you! Enjoy the rest of your weekend! Hearts, FC <3 ...
Good morning Flower. The garage sale gods have been fantastic to me :) Friday I go to a $800K home having a garage sale. I start talking to the owner and find he wants to sell so I may get that listing. I find he hates having the garage sale and is just dumping the stuff. I find a new folding saw worth about $30 and I ask him how much and he says 50 cents. I don't have any change so I ask my friend if he has change and he hands me a fishing rod and said give him a dollar. I don't need another rod but later I get a good look at the rod. It is brand new and in the unopened package from Bass Pro. It is a Fuji which I know is a high end item. I see the price is still on it.$149.99 for 50 cents :) Then Saturday I buy 2 deep sea rods and reels like new except for a layer of dust. The are like new Ugly stick rods and like new reel counter reels. They are worth about $500. I buy the pair for $35 ! SWEET

“Denny Crain”

Level 8

Location hidden

#24030 Jun 2, 2014
Hey Its Emma wrote:
My sister and I had fun shopping at the mall, FC. Enjoy your weekend too...>>smiles+hugs <<<
Good morning Emma. When the going gets tough the tough go shopping. I hope you had a fantastic weekend

“Denny Crain”

Level 8

Location hidden

#24031 Jun 3, 2014
Good morning Flower. Getting very hot very early. 100 degrees is coming soon

“TEXAS ... SECEDE”

REPUBLIC OF TEXAS

#24032 Jun 4, 2014
Hey Its Emma wrote:
Good morning sweet Emma ... Friends don't let friends shop alone ... guess that extends to sisters, too! LOL ... Have a nice day >>smiles and hugs<<

“TEXAS ... SECEDE”

REPUBLIC OF TEXAS

#24033 Jun 4, 2014
Denny CranesPlace wrote:
Good morning Flower. Getting very hot very early. 100 degrees is coming soon
Good morning, Denny! Yes, it was 90 something yesterday and the humidity was atrocious! So, I say to you, "Welcome to my world!" LOL ... I hope you're staying cool and hydrated .. Remind your wife and watch the pups ... Have a lovely day! Peace, Diane xo

Level 9

Vincit qui se vincit

#24034 Jun 4, 2014
Flower-Child wrote:
<quoted text>
Hiya Ricky! Well, how was the pool party ... would that be playing pool with a cue stick and/or jumping in a pool of cool, just right, water? LOL ... Whatever it was I hope it was a splash! Good day to you, bud! Luvya, FC <3 ...
It was a blast actually! Need more of those kind of weekends lol

How was yours?

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Weird Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Six ways to lower your fuel consumption 2 min Ha Haha 1
News 7-year-old boy gives Wii to grieving cops 3 min Ha Haha 1
True False Game (Jun '11) 12 min SweLL GirL 14,349
Last Post Wins! (Aug '08) 27 min tiger_-_dad 149,822
What song are you listening to right now? (Apr '08) 31 min Sharlene45 213,384
News Teens wearing leggings barred from United fligh... 34 min 07 Mustang 20
Stupid things to ponder ... (Feb '08) 40 min Blah Blah Blah 6,910
Denny Crain's Place (May '10) 1 hr Laura B S 21,519
Memorable Movie Scenes. 2 hr I Remember Now 121
El's Kitchen (Feb '09) 3 hr Denny CranesPlace 73,460