For Dear FlowerChild

“Denny Crain”

Level 8

Since: Jan 11

Location hidden

#23991 May 12, 2014
Good morning Flower and friends. I just finished No Country for old men and as good as the movie was the book is better. So many of his books have been made into movies. The Road, All the pretty Horses. You must read him
Fisherman

Lanai City, HI

#23992 May 14, 2014
Hi Flower Child. I'm thinking of you.

“TEXAS ... SECEDE”

Since: Feb 08

REPUBLIC OF TEXAS

#23993 May 15, 2014
Fisherman wrote:
Hi Flower Child. I'm thinking of you.
Hello and good morning, Fisherman ... took me awhile to get my password back after I ate my "cookies." lol ... deleted them or something ... Hope you, D & M are doing well ... Nice to see you! FC <3 ...

“TEXAS ... SECEDE”

REPUBLIC OF TEXAS

#23994 May 15, 2014
Denny CranesPlace wrote:
Good morning Flower and friends. I just finished No Country for old men and as good as the movie was the book is better. So many of his books have been made into movies. The Road, All the pretty Horses. You must read him
Good morning, Denny! Haven't done much of reading as of late ... will check these books out ... Hope you, the wife and pooches are doing okay as well ... Take care and thanks for coming by! FC <3 .

“TEXAS ... SECEDE”

REPUBLIC OF TEXAS

#23995 May 15, 2014
Nobody 2 Special wrote:
Mornin' Denny and friends!
Mornin' N2S ... It's a good day to chill out! So, chill out before the weekend! FC <3 ...

“TEXAS ... SECEDE”

REPUBLIC OF TEXAS

#23996 May 15, 2014
Hey Its Emma wrote:
Good morning, FC and Denny. >>smiles<< <3
Good morning sweet Emma ... Have a nice day >>smiles and hugs .. FC <3 ...

“TEXAS ... SECEDE”

REPUBLIC OF TEXAS

#23997 May 15, 2014
Hitesrunprincess wrote:
Morning Flower. thinking of friends today.
Mornin' Princess ... Been thinking of yall, too! Need to get caught up on Topville & F/B ... am seriously behind ... Did I miss anything, lol ...

“TEXAS ... SECEDE”

REPUBLIC OF TEXAS

#23998 May 15, 2014
Wildbluerose wrote:
Hey Little Flower....
I got a surprise in my mail today... Thanks...
:o)
I hope that this has been great day in your neck of the woods... it got up to 86 here today... that's about 10 above normal for this time of the year... but it was bright and beautiful... with a nice little breeze blowing in from the Northeast...
My Irises and Roses are blooming... I love it when all of my flowers are doing so well..
My veggie garden is all tilled and ready for planting... I have 9 Early Girl tomato plants and I'm going to plant them this evening...
Sending you all of my best wishes and a bunch of love...
((LOVE-n-HUGS))
@}-'--,---
Good morning, Rosebud ... We got 3 days of soaking rain here earlier this week ... Only brought the lake up less than half a foot ... We could use some more ... There were some rescues in Austin because of the rain, imagine that? Glad you got and liked the surprise ... it should complete the set ... If you haven't already you should be getting our rain as it seems to follow you around ... sorry 'bout that, lol ... Best wishes and love right back atcha ... Will talk soon! FC <3 ...

“Colorful Beyond Words”

Level 10

Since: May 11

"Always On The Go "

#23999 May 15, 2014
Hello FlowerChild :)

I thought summer was around the corner and now ... High of barely 60 and rain. Chance of frost the next couple of nights. But that was expected ... It did thunder in February.

Hope all is going well.. I'm ready for some fun in the sun !:)

“Shadowville All-Stars”

Level 5

Since: Dec 08

Columbus, GA

#24000 May 17, 2014
Flower-Child wrote:
<quoted text>
Good morning Mr Docker-ty, lol ... Just found out my helper & her band won Band of the Year & Best Hip Hop Band in the Austin Music Awards ... Such award has not been given to an African-American band ... I knew she took off the whole week for South By Southwest That is where bands are discovered ... The band was interviewed Friday (I let her off early) and should be aired tomorrow morning on a local channel KVUE ... Pretty cool, huh?... I was like "why am I just hearing of this news?... After performing all week and then the weekend I think I've forget to tell me, too ... Anyway, good news to hear from her ...
So, I see the reviews of Hogbottom ... Glad you & your band were able to participate in that event ... Keep doing what your doing and loving it ... That way it won't seem like a job, lol ...
Take care, be safe! Catch you around the corner ... FC <3 ...
Good morning, great to see you Flower!

Level 10

Since: Sep 09

Location hidden

#24001 May 17, 2014
Flower-Child wrote:
<quoted text>
Good morning sweet Emma ... Have a nice day >>smiles and hugs .. FC <3 ...
My sister and I had lunch and a nice day. >>smiles+hugs<<

“Denny Crain”

Level 8

Location hidden

#24002 May 19, 2014
Hey Its Emma wrote:
<quoted text>My sister and I had lunch and a nice day. >>smiles+hugs<<
Good morning Emma. Monday has rolled around again so we are going to have to face it with a smile :)

“Denny Crain”

Level 8

Location hidden

#24003 May 21, 2014
Where the heck are you Flower? We got talking we need to do! Like usual I get hung up on one author and have to read all his books. Blood Meridian, No Country for Old Men, All the Pretty Horses, The Road are all fantastic. I just started a new one.

“TEXAS ... SECEDE”

REPUBLIC OF TEXAS

#24004 May 22, 2014
Will Dockery wrote:
<quoted text>
Good morning, great to see you Flower!
good morning, Will ... great to see you as well ... hope all is great in your corner of the world ... Everything is grrovy on this end even if I can't spell groovy, LOL .... Have a great day! FC <3 ...

“TEXAS ... SECEDE”

REPUBLIC OF TEXAS

#24005 May 22, 2014
Hey Its Emma wrote:
<quoted text>My sister and I had lunch and a nice day. >>smiles+hugs<<
Good morning sweet Emma ... We had breakfast outside on the picnic table this morning ... it's so beautiful out ... Have a sweet day >>smiles and hugs< FC <3 ...

“TEXAS ... SECEDE”

REPUBLIC OF TEXAS

#24006 May 22, 2014
Denny CranesPlace wrote:
Where the heck are you Flower? We got talking we need to do! Like usual I get hung up on one author and have to read all his books. Blood Meridian, No Country for Old Men, All the Pretty Horses, The Road are all fantastic. I just started a new one.
Good morning Denny ... you've been reading books and I've been doing volunteer work which keeps me from my reading ... Been watching baseball ... the Lastros are last in the AL West division and right up above the, 2nd to last, are the Texas Rangers .... WTH is with the angels ... they acquired Prince Fielder on 1st base ... he's SUPPOSED to be a power hitter but only seems to what amounts to in an un-intentional bump hit, LOL ... Still I cheer them on ...
Hello to the wife, smooches for the pooches and enjoy your day! FC <3 ...

“Incorrupta fides, nudaque veri”

Level 9

Since: May 07

Vincit qui se vincit

#24007 May 23, 2014
Flower-Child wrote:
<quoted text>
Good morning, RIcky! Happy Thursday ... I will be partying tonight at the Post, a local beer bar in CP ... Good band playing tonight ... I'll be thinking of you while I'm rockin' out ... Have a nice day! FC <3 ...
I will be this weekend, have a pool party to go to Sunday and it's supposed to be raining pretty heavily? lol

Level 9

Vincit qui se vincit

#24008 May 23, 2014
I hope everyone has a great weekend!
Ozzie

Concord, CA

#24009 May 25, 2014
hi child.. wishing you all the best.

~Oz

back in the day..

Level 9

Vincit qui se vincit

#24010 May 27, 2014
Where's FC?

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Weird Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
2015: "Make a Story/ 6 Words Only: 5 min Brandiiiiiiii 2,591
News Evolution vs. Creation (Jul '11) 20 min DanFromSmithville 174,042
Word Association 2 (Sep '13) 30 min Jennifer Renee 13,428
Post "any three words" (Sep '12) 33 min DILF 1,726
*add A word / drop a word* (Nov '12) 34 min DILF 10,432
Last Post Wins! (Aug '08) 35 min Jeffrey 141,563
Keep a Word.....Drop a Word Game (Sep '13) 36 min DILF 9,420
El's Kitchen (Feb '09) 43 min Hot 98 44,068
What song are you listening to right now? (Apr '08) 58 min CJ Rocker 169,671
LOVE and OTHER BRUISES (Apr '12) 3 hr CJ Rocker 1,441