For Dear FlowerChild

“Denny Crain”

Level 8

Since: Jan 11

Location hidden

#23973 May 4, 2014
Flower-Child wrote:
Good Saturday morning everyone ... Wishing all a day of joy, peace & love ... Enjoy it! FC <3 ...
A great Saturday and a better Sunday. I just love this time of year :) Idol is great this year but they are all so good I have no idea of who will win. Drop by the bar for Brunch !

Level 10

Since: Sep 09

Location hidden

#23974 May 4, 2014
Flower-Child wrote:
<quoted text>
Good morning sweet Emma .. the party was fun and everyone else had a great time, too! It's time for the weekend so you, sis, family & friends have a grand time >>smiles and hugs<<
Thank you, FC. My sister and I had a grand time shopping at the mall.. >>smiles+hugs<<.

“Denny Crain”

Level 8

Location hidden

#23975 May 5, 2014
Hey Its Emma wrote:
<quoted text>Thank you, FC. My sister and I had a grand time shopping at the mall.. >>smiles+hugs<<.
Good morning Emma. You sure have a great relationship with your sister. She seems like your best friend :)

“100% Princess”

Level 8

Since: Jan 07

and totally harmless

#23976 May 5, 2014
Good morning Flower Power. Hope it's a beautiful day for you in TX. Simply gorgeous here,, it's all I can do to stay inside and not just stroll through the gardens all morning. Azaleas are in bloom, as are the iris, geraniums, and dianthus.

Enjoy.

Hearts, hugs, and flowers....

“TEXAS ... SECEDE”

Since: Feb 08

REPUBLIC OF TEXAS

#23977 May 5, 2014
Will Dockery wrote:
<quoted text>
Good afternoon, Flower Child!
Good morning Mr Docker-ty, lol ... Just found out my helper & her band won Band of the Year & Best Hip Hop Band in the Austin Music Awards ... Such award has not been given to an African-American band ... I knew she took off the whole week for South By Southwest That is where bands are discovered ... The band was interviewed Friday (I let her off early) and should be aired tomorrow morning on a local channel KVUE ... Pretty cool, huh?... I was like "why am I just hearing of this news?... After performing all week and then the weekend I think I've forget to tell me, too ... Anyway, good news to hear from her ...

So, I see the reviews of Hogbottom ... Glad you & your band were able to participate in that event ... Keep doing what your doing and loving it ... That way it won't seem like a job, lol ...

Take care, be safe! Catch you around the corner ... FC <3 ...

“TEXAS ... SECEDE”

REPUBLIC OF TEXAS

#23978 May 5, 2014
Denny CranesPlace wrote:
<quoted text>A great Saturday and a better Sunday. I just love this time of year :) Idol is great this year but they are all so good I have no idea of who will win. Drop by the bar for Brunch !
Good morning, Denny ... Saturday was the Ladies Tea at church ... Sunday was church and motorcycle rally to raise awareness of adopting a pet ... Also, as Dre Carey says, "Don't forget to spay and neuter your pets." ... I think Bob Barker coined that phrase ... Anyway, both events were fun ... Hope your weekend was just as fruitful and you are having a good day ... Hello to the wife and smooches for the pooches! FC <3 ...

“TEXAS ... SECEDE”

REPUBLIC OF TEXAS

#23979 May 5, 2014
Hey Its Emma wrote:
<quoted text>Thank you, FC. My sister and I had a grand time shopping at the mall.. >>smiles+hugs<<.
Good morning sweet Emma ... here it is Monday again but it's a beautiful day, for now .. Back up in the 90's again but that's why we have A/C .... Glad you & sis had a great time at the mall ... Wishing you another great day! Enjoy it! >>smiles and hugs<<

“TEXAS ... SECEDE”

REPUBLIC OF TEXAS

#23980 May 5, 2014
Hitesrunprincess wrote:
Good morning Flower Power. Hope it's a beautiful day for you in TX. Simply gorgeous here,, it's all I can do to stay inside and not just stroll through the gardens all morning. Azaleas are in bloom, as are the iris, geraniums, and dianthus.
Enjoy.
Hearts, hugs, and flowers....
Good morning, Princess ... My geraniums are in full bloom and lots of them on each hanging basket ... My pomegranate tree also in full bloom and I'm sure Jax cannot wait for one to hit the ground so he can snack ... he LOVES those pomegranates ... The only thing that hasn't come back is the Lantana ... it's just one dead plant in the front yard that needs to be pulled out and something planted in its stead ... Not sure what I'll put there ... Maybe a ponytail palm Perfect place for one ...

It is a beautiful morning and I'm going to get out there real soon ... More charity work this week so all's good ... Have a gorgeous day! Luvya, FC <3 ...

“TEXAS ... SECEDE”

REPUBLIC OF TEXAS

#23981 May 5, 2014
Denny CranesPlace wrote:
<quoted text>Good morning Emma. You sure have a great relationship with your sister. She seems like your best friend :)
And that, my friend, is a beautiful thing!...

“Ridin' The Devils Little Horse”

Since: Mar 08

Straight To Hells Door

#23982 May 6, 2014
Hey Little Flower....
I got a surprise in my mail today... Thanks...
:o)
I hope that this has been great day in your neck of the woods... it got up to 86 here today... that's about 10 above normal for this time of the year... but it was bright and beautiful... with a nice little breeze blowing in from the Northeast...

My Irises and Roses are blooming... I love it when all of my flowers are doing so well..
My veggie garden is all tilled and ready for planting... I have 9 Early Girl tomato plants and I'm going to plant them this evening...
Sending you all of my best wishes and a bunch of love...
((LOVE-n-HUGS))
@}-'--,---

“100% Princess”

Level 8

and totally harmless

#23983 May 7, 2014
Good morning Ms Flower Power. Hope you are OK on this fine Wednesday.

Looks like another gorgeous day here in Kentucky. The birds are tweeting, the flowers are facebooking, and the cats are instagraming.....

As WBR said, we've got lots blooming in the garden now. Harvested some peppermint and chocolate mint the other day. Catmint today. Getting tomatoes this week--peppers by the weekend.

So much to do, so little time...

Have a great day, hearts, hugs, and homegrown tomatoes....

“Denny Crain”

Level 8

Location hidden

#23984 May 7, 2014
Flower-Child wrote:
<quoted text>
And that, my friend, is a beautiful thing!...
Good morning sweet Flower. My wife has been retired for a month now. They forced her to retire after 30 years. She was responsible for about $17 million in income. The girl they hired to replace her called her to have lunch yesterday. They are bleeding money and have no idea how to fix it! They want to hire her as a consultant and she is considering helping them at $250 an hour from home or $350 if she has to go to the office :) ROFLMAO

Petal Power

“It's a New Dawn”

Since: Feb 14

Location hidden

#23985 May 7, 2014
Hey, FC..are ya hang in' w/ Hippichick and 60's chic???

“100% Princess”

Level 8

and totally harmless

#23986 May 8, 2014
Morning Flower. thinking of friends today.

“Denny Crain”

Level 8

Location hidden

#23987 May 8, 2014
Good morning Flower and all of my friends

Level 10

Since: Sep 09

Location hidden

#23988 May 8, 2014
Good morning, FC and Denny. >>smiles<< <3

“Don't worry about me, I"m fine”

Level 5

Since: Aug 13

middle of nowhere

#23989 May 8, 2014
Mornin' Denny and friends!

“Denny Crain”

Level 8

Location hidden

#23990 May 10, 2014
Wake up Flower, The weekend is here : ) Lots of garage sales to check out

“Denny Crain”

Level 8

Location hidden

#23991 May 12, 2014
Good morning Flower and friends. I just finished No Country for old men and as good as the movie was the book is better. So many of his books have been made into movies. The Road, All the pretty Horses. You must read him
Fisherman

Honolulu, HI

#23992 May 14, 2014
Hi Flower Child. I'm thinking of you.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Weird Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
What song are you listening to right now? (Apr '08) 3 min Sharlene45 217,031
El's Kitchen (Feb '09) 7 min Emerald 75,176
3 Word Advice (Good or Bad) (Dec '14) 12 min Mother 5,394
Poll What are you thinking right now? (May '08) 13 min Sharlene45 4,026
Let's Play Movies With One Word Titles!,...Hmmm... 57 min Emerald 9
Last two letters into two new words... (Jun '15) 1 hr wichita-rick 6,550
2words into 2new words (May '12) 1 hr wichita-rick 8,120
What turns you on ? (Aug '11) 3 hr Beautiful Black M... 2,528
News Sea lion grabs girl, pulls her into water 3 hr Beautiful Black M... 26
More from around the web