“TEXAS ... SECEDE”

Since: Feb 08

REPUBLIC OF TEXAS

#23937 Apr 28, 2014
Hitesrunprincess wrote:
Good morning Flower. Since it's raining today, I guess that's God's way of telling me to clean my house....lol.
Time to scrape the top layer of dust off everything and get ready for the weekend.
Hearts, hugs, and house cleaning.
Good morning, Princess ... it was a good weekend ... No rain as we were promised but the week isn't over yet ... Looks like Arkansas was pounded and unfortunately there was loss of life which makes me sad ...

Hope your and yours are safe & wishing you a lovely day! Luvya, mean it! FC <3 ...

“TEXAS ... SECEDE”

REPUBLIC OF TEXAS

#23938 Apr 28, 2014
Denny CranesPlace wrote:
Good morning Flower! We are supposed to get a much needed rain but none here yet. I hope your weekend is going great. I had lots of fun at garage sales yesterday. I passed out lots of business cards so wish me luck :) I bought a great leather jacket for $10 and a new high end back pack tent which I will sell
Morning, Denny! You're not a re-gifter are you, LOL ...

“TEXAS ... SECEDE”

REPUBLIC OF TEXAS

#23939 Apr 28, 2014
Denny CranesPlace wrote:
Good morning Flower and friends. It is Monday all over town so back to work. Keep your chin up and your nose to the gring stone and try to work in that position :)
Hi Denny >waves< ... yep, Monday again which means more volunteer work ... MO/TU/WE & FR ... Only an hour or two each day which is not bad for one 501.3(C) and Thursday I'm not happy to go and help for the Ladies Tea to be held on Saturday ... Main reason is I don't like to trek the curves and hills from here to town and there are always too many deer in headlights ... If you get my drift ... and it's not like you can pick up 'em, put 'em in your truck and take 'em home ... field and dress them ... that's against the law ... but the deer can sure take out your front end in a hurry & total your car out and/or jump through your passenger window and then lick you in the face while you're at the steering wheel ... I may not go Thursday night ... daytime, okay, night time, not okay ... I'll figure it out ... Hello to the wife and smooches for the pooches ... Have a pleasant day! FC <3 ...

“100% Princess”

Level 8

Since: Jan 07

and totally harmless

#23940 Apr 28, 2014
Good morning Ms. Flower. Saw the tune you posted. LOL Cute, very apt.

Sitting here looking at the rain and waiting for the birds.....:)

The Eastern peewee is back on the front porch nesting--should hatch in another week or so.

Hearts, hugs, and hatching.....

“TEXAS ... SECEDE”

REPUBLIC OF TEXAS

#23941 Apr 28, 2014
Hitesrunprincess wrote:
Good morning Ms. Flower. Saw the tune you posted. LOL Cute, very apt.
Sitting here looking at the rain and waiting for the birds.....:)
The Eastern peewee is back on the front porch nesting--should hatch in another week or so.
Hearts, hugs, and hatching.....
Hello again, Princess ... glad you liked the tune ... Sun shine here ... 96 at the Austin Airport yesterday ... 100 on the front porch at my house ... Yep, summer's here ... Jax & Chance are chasing each other in their pup park ... it's so funny watching them ... Good day!

Hearts, hugs & bird watching ...
Krypteia

Lewes, UK

#23942 Apr 28, 2014
Hello babes,been a while hope your well and in good health..
Not next year but the year after was thinking of taking a holiday over there,probably autumn time want go see the leaves in New England then was thinking might wonder down to catch up with Denny..

“100% Princess”

Level 8

and totally harmless

#23943 Apr 28, 2014
Krypteia wrote:
Not next year but the year after was thinking of taking a holiday over there,probably autumn time want go see the leaves in New England then was thinking might wonder down to catch up with Denny..
That would be so cool. Hi Krypteria....

“TEXAS ... SECEDE”

REPUBLIC OF TEXAS

#23944 Apr 28, 2014
Krypteia wrote:
Hey there babes ... so very nice to see you ... If you're in Denny's part of the country that's just 4 hours from me so you better make plans to have big BBQ with us ... All has been well, Krypt ... Cannot complain one bit ... Sure makes looking to the future a whole lot brighter ... Be good and stay out of the trouble in the meantime * wink ... FC <3 ...

“TEXAS ... SECEDE”

REPUBLIC OF TEXAS

#23945 Apr 28, 2014
Well shish-kabob, I can't find my Daughters of Anarchy thread ... so here's Charlie Hunnam in an interview ... I really wanted Shove & Vic one to see it ... He's too funny ...

“TEXAS ... SECEDE”

REPUBLIC OF TEXAS

#23946 Apr 28, 2014
How do you get to page 2 when you're trying to find a thread? Somebody please tell me, lol ...

“TEXAS ... SECEDE”

REPUBLIC OF TEXAS

#23947 Apr 28, 2014
He lives w/girlfriend(s)... plural ... Really .... more Charlie Hunnan ....

R-rated ...

Ozie

Concord, CA

#23948 Apr 28, 2014
hi flower...

passing by.

peace.

~Oz

oldies.

“TEXAS ... SECEDE”

REPUBLIC OF TEXAS

#23949 Apr 28, 2014
Scaring off would be burglars ~ Charlie Hunnam <3 ...

“100% Princess”

Level 8

and totally harmless

#23950 Apr 28, 2014
Flower-Child wrote:
How do you get to page 2 when you're trying to find a thread? Somebody please tell me, lol ...
Check at the top of the forums where it says
Threads1 - 100 of 71,134 Next> and Jump to page

either click Next or put the number of the page you're looking for in the drop down box next to "jump to page"

Good luck Flower....

“Denny Crain”

Level 8

Since: Jan 11

Location hidden

#23951 Apr 30, 2014
Flower-Child wrote:
<quoted text>
Hi Denny >waves< ... yep, Monday again which means more volunteer work ... MO/TU/WE & FR ... Only an hour or two each day which is not bad for one 501.3(C) and Thursday I'm not happy to go and help for the Ladies Tea to be held on Saturday ... Main reason is I don't like to trek the curves and hills from here to town and there are always too many deer in headlights ... If you get my drift ... and it's not like you can pick up 'em, put 'em in your truck and take 'em home ... field and dress them ... that's against the law ... but the deer can sure take out your front end in a hurry & total your car out and/or jump through your passenger window and then lick you in the face while you're at the steering wheel ... I may not go Thursday night ... daytime, okay, night time, not okay ... I'll figure it out ... Hello to the wife and smooches for the pooches ... Have a pleasant day! FC <3 ...
People have no idea how many deer there are in your neck of the woods and driving at night can be very dangerous so you watch out and be careful. Taking the babies to the groomers. That will be $180 but well worth it

“TEXAS ... SECEDE”

REPUBLIC OF TEXAS

#23952 Apr 30, 2014
Ozie wrote:
hi flower...
passing by.
peace.
~Oz
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v =yS9fRkZ_Kx0XX
oldies.
Hey Oz ... how are you? Thanks for passing by ... come back when you can stay longer, lol ... Peace & good vibes sent your way! FC ...

“TEXAS ... SECEDE”

REPUBLIC OF TEXAS

#23953 Apr 30, 2014
Hitesrunprincess wrote:
<quoted text>Check at the top of the forums where it says
Threads1 - 100 of 71,134 Next> and Jump to page
either click Next or put the number of the page you're looking for in the drop down box next to "jump to page"
Good luck Flower....
Good morning, Princess ... I'll try and check it out later ... it's escaped my mind already and here with are mid-week ... Well, in the 100's a couple days on the front deck and mid 70's today (sweet) with possible record low's 40's - 30's in the hill country! I LOVE it ...

Usual seniors work today and then to the church tonight to prepare the tables for our 2nd annual Ladies Tea ... This year should be and improvement given we've already tried it once ...

It's sooooooooooo nice out, cool & refreshing, low humidity, 55 degrees ... think I'll go out and play with Jax & Chance before I begin getting ready for the day ... coffee in hand, of course ...

So much loss of life and injuries these past few days in the path of all these crazy storms ... Prayers for those affected ...

Enjoy your day, pretty one! Luvya, FC <3 ...

“TEXAS ... SECEDE”

REPUBLIC OF TEXAS

#23954 Apr 30, 2014
Denny CranesPlace wrote:
<quoted text>People have no idea how many deer there are in your neck of the woods and driving at night can be very dangerous so you watch out and be careful. Taking the babies to the groomers. That will be $180 but well worth it
Good morning, Denny ... we all have "deer in headlight" moments ... but yes, deer in headlights in my neck of the woods can be extremely treacherous ... I'll be careful ... Glad the pooches are finally getting their monthly bath, now, let me go get mine, lol ... Have a nice day! FC <3 ...

Level 10

Since: Sep 09

Location hidden

#23955 Apr 30, 2014
It's a sunny day and the wind is blowing, FC. Have fun. >>smiles+hugs<<

“TEXAS ... SECEDE”

REPUBLIC OF TEXAS

#23956 Apr 30, 2014
Hey Its Emma wrote:
It's a sunny day and the wind is blowing, FC. Have fun. >>smiles+hugs<<
Hello sweet Emma! Beautiful day in the low 70's and low's in the 40's tonight ... Perfect FlowerChild weather ... the pups and I are happy about that! Stay sweet and have a nice evening! Catch you around tomorrow! FC <3 ...

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Weird Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
The Weirdest White House Security BreachesThe S... 7 min Kid_Tomorrow 3
What are you thinking about now? (Jun '10) 8 min ---Word Woman--- 21,222
Evolution vs. Creation (Jul '11) 10 min dirtclod 117,287
Word Association (Jun '10) 15 min Kid_Tomorrow 26,345
El's Kitchen (Feb '09) 16 min eleanorigby 36,597
Official: Oklahoma beheading suspect a bit 'weird' 17 min Grace Nerissa 28
Keep a Word.....Drop a Word Game (Sep '13) 18 min Kid_Tomorrow 6,029
What song are you listening to right now? (Apr '08) 53 min Sublime1 147,580
Do you have a Topix crush? (Jun '11) 1 hr ZkyClank 6,339
Cows Really Don't Like Cowbells, Study Finds 3 hr Go Blue Forever 45