For Dear FlowerChild

“TEXAS ... SECEDE”

Since: Feb 08

REPUBLIC OF TEXAS

#23902 Apr 20, 2014
Will Dockery wrote:
<quoted text>
Good morning!
Good Easter Sunday afternoon ... It was a remarkable day at church today ... Hope your day started earlier than mine, lol ... Enjoy the rest of your afternoon & evening! Catch up with you later! FC <3 ...

“268th Attack Hel Bn”

Level 8

Since: May 07

AH-1S Cobra

#23903 Apr 21, 2014
Flower-Child wrote:
<quoted text>
Morning, Rotor!...Keeping busy keeps you out of trouble! Good to see you around! Missed you! >>mwah<<
3190 .. pair of snake eyes, 9 high says you'll visit again soon ...
You would win that bet....
Hope you're enjoying Baseball. GO Sox!

“TEXAS ... SECEDE”

REPUBLIC OF TEXAS

#23904 Apr 21, 2014
Rotor Head wrote:
<quoted text>You would win that bet....
Hope you're enjoying Baseball. GO Sox!
Good morning, Rotor ... yes, I did, lol ... Last thing I remember the Sox were playing the Orioles last night ... Must have dosed off cuz IDK what the final score ended up being but since you brought up the Sox I imagine it must have been BOS ...

Missed you around here ... come back when you can stay longer! Love and arms around you! FC <3

7700 ...

“100% Princess”

Level 8

Since: Jan 07

and totally harmless

#23905 Apr 21, 2014
Good morning Ms Flower. Well, it's that time of year again, when a princess's thoughts turn to the garden.

Spent the weekend deciding on what exactly to do with my hostas. They are so many and varied, I just can't decide. Getting some new ones from some friends this week, sooooooo yeah. lol

Anyway, I hope you are having a great day, and enjoyed a peaceful weekend. Ours was busy, yet enjoyable. Spent the day just relaxing with Oki and the troll yesterday afternoon.

Enjoy your day.
Hearts and hugs.....

“TEXAS ... SECEDE”

REPUBLIC OF TEXAS

#23906 Apr 21, 2014
*****MOVIE REVIEW*****

TAKE THE LEAD ft Antonio Banderas * I loved it!... When a former professional dancer (Banderas) offers his skills to the New York public school system, his traditional methods clash with his students hip-hop sensibilities. But by combining the two techniques -- and learning to work together -- the class creates a style uniquely their own. Alfre Woodard co-stars in this inspiring dance drama based on the real life experience of instructor Pierre Dulane ...

All these kids were his "detention" students ... he turned them around ... A feel good movie ...

6804 ...

“TEXAS ... SECEDE”

REPUBLIC OF TEXAS

#23907 Apr 21, 2014
*****MOVIE REVIEW*****
BRIDESMAIDS ft Melissa McCarthy ... Have never seen the sitcom to which she plays "Mike and Molly" but she is one funny lady ...

The movie was hysterical if you wish to watch a "chick flick." ...

Level 10

Since: Sep 09

Location hidden

#23908 Apr 21, 2014
I had a wonderful Easter lunch and day with my sister and family.:-)

>smiles+hugs<< <3

“268th Attack Hel Bn”

Level 8

Since: May 07

AH-1S Cobra

#23909 Apr 22, 2014
I need to move my PC to my GF's house then I can spend a little more time online. I'm pretty much just here to feed the fish each morning.
Need to move them too.

“TEXAS ... SECEDE”

REPUBLIC OF TEXAS

#23910 Apr 22, 2014
Hitesrunprincess wrote:
Good morning Ms Flower. Well, it's that time of year again, when a princess's thoughts turn to the garden.
Spent the weekend deciding on what exactly to do with my hostas. They are so many and varied, I just can't decide. Getting some new ones from some friends this week, sooooooo yeah. lol
Anyway, I hope you are having a great day, and enjoyed a peaceful weekend. Ours was busy, yet enjoyable. Spent the day just relaxing with Oki and the troll yesterday afternoon.
Enjoy your day.
Hearts and hugs.....
Good morning, Princess ... I had a beautiful weekend and a very nice day yesterday ... summer came early this year but it's been pleasant ... Been tackling those hostas, eh? I did manage to did up some more purple jew or whatchamacallit from the front bed and place them with the others I transplanted, re-potted the lilies Gaby's gave me ... She has some Agave plants she says will grow big ... Told her NO WAY I'm putting them in my new car,she will have to bring them in her truck I don't care how small they are and how big they'll grow, lol ... She said I won't kill them like I do my other plants (inside joke)... if they're not cacti, they're pretty safe in my hands, ha! Okay, gotta get going, suit up for the gym * have lunch with the seniors to get a feel for what adventure they'd like to trek before it gets too hot ... Toodles Noodles ...

Hearts, hugs and hostas taking you hostage, lol *wink

“TEXAS ... SECEDE”

REPUBLIC OF TEXAS

#23911 Apr 22, 2014
Hey Its Emma wrote:
I had a wonderful Easter lunch and day with my sister and family.:-)
>smiles+hugs<< <3
Good morning sweet Emma ... Happy you had time to spend good quality time with sis and family ... Keep it going and have a happy Tuesday ... >>smiles and hugs<< FC <3 ...

“TEXAS ... SECEDE”

REPUBLIC OF TEXAS

#23912 Apr 22, 2014
Rotor Head wrote:
I need to move my PC to my GF's house then I can spend a little more time online. I'm pretty much just here to feed the fish each morning.
Need to move them too.
LOL ... Morning Rotor ... that's too funny! You're supposed catch the fish not feed them, but hey, you could use them as bait ... Oh, shhhh, did I just say that? Are they her fish or yours? YIKES, hahahaha ... Do what you gotta do my friend and every little thing's gonna be alright ...

Luvya, mean it >>mwah<<

9799 ... full house of happiness ...

“TEXAS ... SECEDE”

REPUBLIC OF TEXAS

#23913 Apr 22, 2014
anything North of Texas is yankee land ... this is how yankees act, lol ... Baseball at its best ...

http://sports.yahoo.com/news/carlos-gomez-is-...

“100% Princess”

Level 8

and totally harmless

#23914 Apr 22, 2014
Rotor Head wrote:
Need to move them too.
GF? Stands for Go Fish? Get Frying? Got Fingers?

Hi Rotor.....

“100% Princess”

Level 8

and totally harmless

#23915 Apr 22, 2014
Flower-Child wrote:
<quoted text>
Good morning, Princess ... I had a beautiful weekend and a very nice day yesterday ... summer came early this year but it's been pleasant ... Been tackling those hostas, eh? I did manage to did up some more purple jew or whatchamacallit from the front bed and place them with the others I transplanted, re-potted the lilies Gaby's gave me ... She has some Agave plants she says will grow big ... Told her NO WAY I'm putting them in my new car,she will have to bring them in her truck I don't care how small they are and how big they'll grow, lol ... She said I won't kill them like I do my other plants (inside joke)... if they're not cacti, they're pretty safe in my hands, ha! Okay, gotta get going, suit up for the gym * have lunch with the seniors to get a feel for what adventure they'd like to trek before it gets too hot ... Toodles Noodles ...
Hearts, hugs and hostas taking you hostage, lol *wink
Hi Flower. I would LOVE to live where I could grow agave. They're beautiful plants. A succulent, so they don't need lots of water, but they are pretty. I've heard some people say that cacti aren't pretty, but there are so very many beautiful plants that live in the more arid climates that are actually quite beautiful.

Hostage--yep, that's it. I divided one a couple years ago, took 4 people, the dog, and half the morning--got 47 new plants out of it. Now I'm overrun with the silly things...lol. But I wouldn't have it any other way. I love my plants....

Have a great morning.

“Ridin' The Devils Little Horse”

Since: Mar 08

Straight To Hells Door

#23916 Apr 22, 2014
Hey there Little Flower..
The rain has stopped and It looks like it's gonna be a nice day here in the valley after all...
I hope that your day will be a great one and that it will be filled with laughter and love...
((Love-n-Hugs))
@}-'--,---

“Don't worry about me, I"m fine”

Level 5

Since: Aug 13

middle of nowhere

#23917 Apr 22, 2014
Hi everyone! I have a favor to ask of all of you. If you are on Facebook,could you please go to Fiora, then http://shout.It/rN2R and vote for our Easter egg. It is a contest based on votes and my two teen boys have agreed (yes, that in itself is a miracle) to split the $250 visa card if they win. Our eggs are in a basket sitting in the snow bank. The name is anonymous for some reason. Due to my recent divorce, I do not have a lot of friends left. I really would like to have them win as they have suffered through the divorce also and money is tight. It would be nice for them to have some money to spend on themselves.

Thanks from a mom trying her best!
Thanks!

“TEXAS ... SECEDE”

REPUBLIC OF TEXAS

#23918 Apr 23, 2014
Hitesrunprincess wrote:
<quoted text>Hi Flower. I would LOVE to live where I could grow agave. They're beautiful plants. A succulent, so they don't need lots of water, but they are pretty. I've heard some people say that cacti aren't pretty, but there are so very many beautiful plants that live in the more arid climates that are actually quite beautiful.
Hostage--yep, that's it. I divided one a couple years ago, took 4 people, the dog, and half the morning--got 47 new plants out of it. Now I'm overrun with the silly things...lol. But I wouldn't have it any other way. I love my plants....
Have a great morning.
Good morning, Princess ... I got the two agave plants Gabrielle gave me along with some potted roses to re-plant in the garden out front ... I think think the agave plants will go outside the fence outside the pups yard so as to deter anyone coming in and trying to feed them or scale the fence trying to take them ... I've seen them grow as 5 feet wide/tall ... good deterrents for planting under windows ... it hurts when they poke you, lol ... Thnk she gave me some oregano or something like that ... trying to make a farmer out of me ... IDK why, that'll never happen, haha ... I'll let Jax help on that one,*wink ...

Going to be another mild summer day here ... have lunch at the senior center, yesterday we made crafts with bead and bling ... then I hit the gym and stopped by and saw some friends ... for a LONG time ... seems it's the latest water cooler for some and I never knew I knew some people I already knew went there so it's relatively safe going there and it's FUN ... and it's on the way home ... I like it ...

Well, gotta get moving and shaking .. no grass growing under this girls feet ... Have a lovely day my friend ...

Hearts, hugs and friends ...

“TEXAS ... SECEDE”

REPUBLIC OF TEXAS

#23919 Apr 23, 2014
Wildbluerose wrote:
Hey there Little Flower..
The rain has stopped and It looks like it's gonna be a nice day here in the valley after all...
I hope that your day will be a great one and that it will be filled with laughter and love...
((Love-n-Hugs))
@}-'--,---
Hey little Rosebud ... Was supposed to rain, heh! We got a sprinkle or two ... maybe headed your way ... hey, don't blame me, AGAIN, LOL ... it's so pretty out I just want to stay out ... and that may be just what I'll do ... want to transplant my new plants though before I go before it gets too warm ... Nah, only heard it'll get near 90 ... not too bad ... early evening not too bad either ... Hope things have been well for you ... Hunky Dory over here ... Life is good ... So much going on this past Easter I barely got to hang out with my pups and Jax sure let me know it ... Stood in front of me and just stared at me! really? No, I mean REALLY?... I had to pet him, brush him ... tell him "good boy" ... for what seems hours and then he just got up and went away like my punishment was over, LOL ... Wagging his tail the whole time ... What a manipulative little pup ... Pushing my buttons the whole time ... he's so funny ... Then Chance has to push his pink little nose in there like, "what am I chopped liver?" ... Man, what a pair? Guess that's why they've got their own Pup Park, ha! Oh, well ... guess they're just doing their job ...

Well, gal ... hope all is good in the Valley ... All's well here ... Will talk soon & you have a bright sunny day! Luvya, FC <3 ...

5689 ... fold like a pair of socks ...

“TEXAS ... SECEDE”

REPUBLIC OF TEXAS

#23920 Apr 23, 2014
Nobody 2 Special wrote:
Hi everyone! I have a favor to ask of all of you. If you are on Facebook,could you please go to Fiora, then http://shout.It/rN2R and vote for our Easter egg. It is a contest based on votes and my two teen boys have agreed (yes, that in itself is a miracle) to split the $250 visa card if they win. Our eggs are in a basket sitting in the snow bank. The name is anonymous for some reason. Due to my recent divorce, I do not have a lot of friends left. I really would like to have them win as they have suffered through the divorce also and money is tight. It would be nice for them to have some money to spend on themselves.
Thanks from a mom trying her best!
Thanks!
If it sounds too good to be true, it probably is ... But I wish you good luck in your quest ... Good day to you ... FC ...

2397 ... fold like a fortune cookie

Level 10

Since: Sep 09

Location hidden

#23921 Apr 23, 2014
Good morning, FC. Have a nice day outside with your pups. >>smiles+hugs<<

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Weird Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
unjumble - jumble 6 letter words 2 min DILF 382
News Evolution vs. Creation (Jul '11) 3 min Igor Trip 164,828
The Pun Game (Apr '10) 3 min NotaGoth 3,446
2015: "Make a Story/ 6 Words Only: 4 min Mechanic 757
News 'Father' Marries His 'Son' 4 min DILF 27
What Could Be Hot? 6 min Judy 123 231
Poll New "Drop one Word" With Famous People's Names (Oct '12) 8 min beatlesinafog 796
What song are you listening to right now? (Apr '08) 2 hr Irecknso_ 163,283
motorcycle traveling stories 3 hr Fuzzy Sock 797
News 'John Wayne Day' in Texas Honors Actor's 108th ... 6 hr greymouser 117
More from around the web