For Dear FlowerChild

“TEXAS ... SECEDE”

Since: Feb 08

REPUBLIC OF TEXAS

#23912 Apr 22, 2014
Rotor Head wrote:
I need to move my PC to my GF's house then I can spend a little more time online. I'm pretty much just here to feed the fish each morning.
Need to move them too.
LOL ... Morning Rotor ... that's too funny! You're supposed catch the fish not feed them, but hey, you could use them as bait ... Oh, shhhh, did I just say that? Are they her fish or yours? YIKES, hahahaha ... Do what you gotta do my friend and every little thing's gonna be alright ...

Luvya, mean it >>mwah<<

9799 ... full house of happiness ...

“TEXAS ... SECEDE”

REPUBLIC OF TEXAS

#23913 Apr 22, 2014
anything North of Texas is yankee land ... this is how yankees act, lol ... Baseball at its best ...

http://sports.yahoo.com/news/carlos-gomez-is-...

“100% Princess”

Level 8

Since: Jan 07

and totally harmless

#23914 Apr 22, 2014
Rotor Head wrote:
I need to move my PC to my GF's house then I can spend a little more time online. I'm pretty much just here to feed the fish each morning.
Need to move them too.
GF? Stands for Go Fish? Get Frying? Got Fingers?

Hi Rotor.....

“100% Princess”

Level 8

Since: Jan 07

and totally harmless

#23915 Apr 22, 2014
Flower-Child wrote:
<quoted text>
Good morning, Princess ... I had a beautiful weekend and a very nice day yesterday ... summer came early this year but it's been pleasant ... Been tackling those hostas, eh? I did manage to did up some more purple jew or whatchamacallit from the front bed and place them with the others I transplanted, re-potted the lilies Gaby's gave me ... She has some Agave plants she says will grow big ... Told her NO WAY I'm putting them in my new car,she will have to bring them in her truck I don't care how small they are and how big they'll grow, lol ... She said I won't kill them like I do my other plants (inside joke)... if they're not cacti, they're pretty safe in my hands, ha! Okay, gotta get going, suit up for the gym * have lunch with the seniors to get a feel for what adventure they'd like to trek before it gets too hot ... Toodles Noodles ...
Hearts, hugs and hostas taking you hostage, lol *wink
Hi Flower. I would LOVE to live where I could grow agave. They're beautiful plants. A succulent, so they don't need lots of water, but they are pretty. I've heard some people say that cacti aren't pretty, but there are so very many beautiful plants that live in the more arid climates that are actually quite beautiful.

Hostage--yep, that's it. I divided one a couple years ago, took 4 people, the dog, and half the morning--got 47 new plants out of it. Now I'm overrun with the silly things...lol. But I wouldn't have it any other way. I love my plants....

Have a great morning.

“Ridin' The Devils Little Horse”

Since: Mar 08

Straight To Hells Door

#23916 Apr 22, 2014
Hey there Little Flower..
The rain has stopped and It looks like it's gonna be a nice day here in the valley after all...
I hope that your day will be a great one and that it will be filled with laughter and love...
((Love-n-Hugs))
@}-'--,---

“Don't worry about me, I"m fine”

Level 5

Since: Aug 13

middle of nowhere

#23917 Apr 22, 2014
Hi everyone! I have a favor to ask of all of you. If you are on Facebook,could you please go to Fiora, then http://shout.It/rN2R and vote for our Easter egg. It is a contest based on votes and my two teen boys have agreed (yes, that in itself is a miracle) to split the $250 visa card if they win. Our eggs are in a basket sitting in the snow bank. The name is anonymous for some reason. Due to my recent divorce, I do not have a lot of friends left. I really would like to have them win as they have suffered through the divorce also and money is tight. It would be nice for them to have some money to spend on themselves.

Thanks from a mom trying her best!
Thanks!

“TEXAS ... SECEDE”

REPUBLIC OF TEXAS

#23918 Apr 23, 2014
Hitesrunprincess wrote:
<quoted text>Hi Flower. I would LOVE to live where I could grow agave. They're beautiful plants. A succulent, so they don't need lots of water, but they are pretty. I've heard some people say that cacti aren't pretty, but there are so very many beautiful plants that live in the more arid climates that are actually quite beautiful.
Hostage--yep, that's it. I divided one a couple years ago, took 4 people, the dog, and half the morning--got 47 new plants out of it. Now I'm overrun with the silly things...lol. But I wouldn't have it any other way. I love my plants....
Have a great morning.
Good morning, Princess ... I got the two agave plants Gabrielle gave me along with some potted roses to re-plant in the garden out front ... I think think the agave plants will go outside the fence outside the pups yard so as to deter anyone coming in and trying to feed them or scale the fence trying to take them ... I've seen them grow as 5 feet wide/tall ... good deterrents for planting under windows ... it hurts when they poke you, lol ... Thnk she gave me some oregano or something like that ... trying to make a farmer out of me ... IDK why, that'll never happen, haha ... I'll let Jax help on that one,*wink ...

Going to be another mild summer day here ... have lunch at the senior center, yesterday we made crafts with bead and bling ... then I hit the gym and stopped by and saw some friends ... for a LONG time ... seems it's the latest water cooler for some and I never knew I knew some people I already knew went there so it's relatively safe going there and it's FUN ... and it's on the way home ... I like it ...

Well, gotta get moving and shaking .. no grass growing under this girls feet ... Have a lovely day my friend ...

Hearts, hugs and friends ...

“TEXAS ... SECEDE”

REPUBLIC OF TEXAS

#23919 Apr 23, 2014
Wildbluerose wrote:
Hey there Little Flower..
The rain has stopped and It looks like it's gonna be a nice day here in the valley after all...
I hope that your day will be a great one and that it will be filled with laughter and love...
((Love-n-Hugs))
@}-'--,---
Hey little Rosebud ... Was supposed to rain, heh! We got a sprinkle or two ... maybe headed your way ... hey, don't blame me, AGAIN, LOL ... it's so pretty out I just want to stay out ... and that may be just what I'll do ... want to transplant my new plants though before I go before it gets too warm ... Nah, only heard it'll get near 90 ... not too bad ... early evening not too bad either ... Hope things have been well for you ... Hunky Dory over here ... Life is good ... So much going on this past Easter I barely got to hang out with my pups and Jax sure let me know it ... Stood in front of me and just stared at me! really? No, I mean REALLY?... I had to pet him, brush him ... tell him "good boy" ... for what seems hours and then he just got up and went away like my punishment was over, LOL ... Wagging his tail the whole time ... What a manipulative little pup ... Pushing my buttons the whole time ... he's so funny ... Then Chance has to push his pink little nose in there like, "what am I chopped liver?" ... Man, what a pair? Guess that's why they've got their own Pup Park, ha! Oh, well ... guess they're just doing their job ...

Well, gal ... hope all is good in the Valley ... All's well here ... Will talk soon & you have a bright sunny day! Luvya, FC <3 ...

5689 ... fold like a pair of socks ...

“TEXAS ... SECEDE”

REPUBLIC OF TEXAS

#23920 Apr 23, 2014
Nobody 2 Special wrote:
Hi everyone! I have a favor to ask of all of you. If you are on Facebook,could you please go to Fiora, then http://shout.It/rN2R and vote for our Easter egg. It is a contest based on votes and my two teen boys have agreed (yes, that in itself is a miracle) to split the $250 visa card if they win. Our eggs are in a basket sitting in the snow bank. The name is anonymous for some reason. Due to my recent divorce, I do not have a lot of friends left. I really would like to have them win as they have suffered through the divorce also and money is tight. It would be nice for them to have some money to spend on themselves.
Thanks from a mom trying her best!
Thanks!
If it sounds too good to be true, it probably is ... But I wish you good luck in your quest ... Good day to you ... FC ...

2397 ... fold like a fortune cookie

Level 10

Since: Sep 09

Location hidden

#23921 Apr 23, 2014
Good morning, FC. Have a nice day outside with your pups. >>smiles+hugs<<

“TEXAS ... SECEDE”

REPUBLIC OF TEXAS

#23922 Apr 23, 2014
steadily climbing toward the 90's weeks end ...

84°F
Partly Cloudy
Feels like: 84°
High 85°Low 65°

Headed to the gym ... Good day to all >>blows kisses<<

“Ridin' The Devils Little Horse”

Since: Mar 08

Straight To Hells Door

#23923 Apr 24, 2014
Flower-Child wrote:
<quoted text>
Hey little Rosebud ... Was supposed to rain, heh! We got a sprinkle or two ... maybe headed your way ... hey, don't blame me, AGAIN, LOL ... it's so pretty out I just want to stay out ... and that may be just what I'll do ... want to transplant my new plants though before I go before it gets too warm ... Nah, only heard it'll get near 90 ... not too bad ... early evening not too bad either ... Hope things have been well for you ... Hunky Dory over here ... Life is good ... So much going on this past Easter I barely got to hang out with my pups and Jax sure let me know it ... Stood in front of me and just stared at me! really? No, I mean REALLY?... I had to pet him, brush him ... tell him "good boy" ... for what seems hours and then he just got up and went away like my punishment was over, LOL ... Wagging his tail the whole time ... What a manipulative little pup ... Pushing my buttons the whole time ... he's so funny ... Then Chance has to push his pink little nose in there like, "what am I chopped liver?" ... Man, what a pair? Guess that's why they've got their own Pup Park, ha! Oh, well ... guess they're just doing their job ...
Well, gal ... hope all is good in the Valley ... All's well here ... Will talk soon & you have a bright sunny day! Luvya, FC <3 ...
5689 ... fold like a pair of socks ...
Wishing you a sky full of rain clouds, gentle steady rainfall, no wind and rainbows all across the hillside...
((Love-n-Hugs))

1029... Bet Those Aces ( Jax and Chance ) are Two of a Kind... ;o)
@}-'--,---

@}-'--,---

“Denny Crain”

Level 8

Since: Jan 11

Location hidden

#23924 Apr 24, 2014
Flower-Child wrote:
<quoted text>
If it sounds too good to be true, it probably is ... But I wish you good luck in your quest ... Good day to you ... FC ...
2397 ... fold like a fortune cookie
Good morning sweet Flower. I am back from England and finally caught up on the jet lag. I had a wonderful time and met a lot of interesting people.I would buy an unlimited 7 day bus pass so I rode everywhere just for the ride. I would get up about 6:30 while everyone else was still asleep and go make a cup of tea and fill a thermos with tea and throw it in my back pack and grab a bus to the sea front and my favorite place to eat called Buddies. Their breakfast was two bacons, what we would say is ham. two sausage, fried bread, an egg, beans, fried tomato, fried mushrooms and hash browns plus french fries. YUM!. It is the only place open 24 hours. I would strike up a conversation with people at the next table. I met a very interesting guy who is studying to be a doctor and then move to America. People vote with their feet. No Americans except the very rich move to England from America. I was talking to the manager of the place. He was from a former Soviet country. We got talking politics and he surprised me by his attitude. Unlike many who want the rich taxed more he told me Buddie owned 3 restaurants and a supply house and employed about 300 people. Why punish a man because he worked hard and gave a job to so many people. I took a 17 mile hike on the South Downs way. A beautiful walk up and down the hills. I met a 29 year old teacher from London. He started in Winchester and is walking for charity. It is about 130 mile path tot he coast.

“TEXAS ... SECEDE”

REPUBLIC OF TEXAS

#23925 Apr 24, 2014
Wildbluerose wrote:
<quoted text>
Wishing you a sky full of rain clouds, gentle steady rainfall, no wind and rainbows all across the hillside...
((Love-n-Hugs))
1029... Bet Those Aces ( Jax and Chance ) are Two of a Kind... ;o)
@}-'--,---
@}-'--,---
Good morning, Rosebud ... it's 0930 and I'm just getting up ... must've been tired ... been to the gym every day this week & been hydrating ... today I think I'll give it a rest ... Hope all's well in your neck of the woods and it's clear, dry, crisp and beautiful ... Hope you have time to play in your garden and yard ... Have fun! Luvya, mean it! FC <3 ...

7508 ... straight from the heart

“TEXAS ... SECEDE”

REPUBLIC OF TEXAS

#23926 Apr 24, 2014
Denny CranesPlace wrote:
<quoted text>Good morning sweet Flower. I am back from England and finally caught up on the jet lag. I had a wonderful time and met a lot of interesting people.I would buy an unlimited 7 day bus pass so I rode everywhere just for the ride. I would get up about 6:30 while everyone else was still asleep and go make a cup of tea and fill a thermos with tea and throw it in my back pack and grab a bus to the sea front and my favorite place to eat called Buddies. Their breakfast was two bacons, what we would say is ham. two sausage, fried bread, an egg, beans, fried tomato, fried mushrooms and hash browns plus french fries. YUM!. It is the only place open 24 hours. I would strike up a conversation with people at the next table. I met a very interesting guy who is studying to be a doctor and then move to America. People vote with their feet. No Americans except the very rich move to England from America. I was talking to the manager of the place. He was from a former Soviet country. We got talking politics and he surprised me by his attitude. Unlike many who want the rich taxed more he told me Buddie owned 3 restaurants and a supply house and employed about 300 people. Why punish a man because he worked hard and gave a job to so many people. I took a 17 mile hike on the South Downs way. A beautiful walk up and down the hills. I met a 29 year old teacher from London. He started in Winchester and is walking for charity. It is about 130 mile path tot he coast.
Good morning, Denny! So very nice to hear your trip across the pond was delightful & you had a very good time ... that's very cool! I hear you saw our one of our favorite posters from the kitchen ... that makes it even more special ... good memories of a lifetime ... how cool!

Only memories I'll be making today is a trek down one eighty three so pray for me, LOL ... Have a pleasant day and I'll catch you around the corner ... Peace out! FC <3 ...

“TEXAS ... SECEDE”

REPUBLIC OF TEXAS

#23927 Apr 24, 2014
this is NOT how the [email protected] Yankees are suppose to act ... Jeez ...

http://sports.yahoo.com/blogs/mlb-big-league-...

but hey a Yankee's a Yankee ...

Poor Jeter ... all he's trying to do is retire this year and he's team Captain ... I love Jeter ... don't tarnish the team and make him go out with this type of hype ~ Jeez ... Okay, my rant is over, carry one!

9657 ...

“TEXAS ... SECEDE”

REPUBLIC OF TEXAS

#23928 Apr 24, 2014
Otherwise, enjoy your day everyone ... gotta get moving! Have fun! FC <3

“TEXAS ... SECEDE”

REPUBLIC OF TEXAS

#23929 Apr 24, 2014
Flower-Child wrote:
this is NOT how the [email protected] Yankees are suppose to act ... Jeez ...
http://sports.yahoo.com/blogs/mlb-big-league-...
but hey a Yankee's a Yankee ...
Poor Jeter ... all he's trying to do is retire this year and he's team Captain ... I love Jeter ... don't tarnish the team and make him go out with this type of hype ~ Jeez ... Okay, my rant is over, carry one!
9657 ...
No, I'm not done ... What an *#c*H(@#!!!!!!!If I was Jeter I’d be pi$$ed off at him for making the already soured Yanks look even worse with that idiot A Rod!! Okay, NOW you can carry on!.... MAN!!!!!!!!!!

Jeter, you're still a stand up guy, a mentor, hero and role model for youngsters! Keep doing what you're doing!... Sorry about your teammates! FC <3 ...

“Standin' In A”

Level 8

Since: May 11

Shaft Of Light

#23930 Apr 24, 2014
Hi Flower-Child.
I'm thinking of you an hope everything is going well in your neck of the woods.
I heard from some kids that the Bruno Mars concert was good. He played three nights. We probably could have heard it from the hospital room, but the windows wouldn't open.

“Denny Crain”

Level 8

Since: Jan 11

Location hidden

#23931 Apr 25, 2014
Flower-Child wrote:
<quoted text>
Good morning, Denny! So very nice to hear your trip across the pond was delightful & you had a very good time ... that's very cool! I hear you saw our one of our favorite posters from the kitchen ... that makes it even more special ... good memories of a lifetime ... how cool!
Only memories I'll be making today is a trek down one eighty three so pray for me, LOL ... Have a pleasant day and I'll catch you around the corner ... Peace out! FC <3 ...
Good morning Flower. I still have jet lag and can't sleep past 5:00 :( I did have a wonderful time in England. It is nice to see how we are so different in so many ways. They just have no idea of what it is like to live in a conservative self reliant state like Texas. The sad thing is I see what America is fast on it's way to becoming. Long ago someone said the problem with a Democracy is sooner or later people realize they can vote themselves wealth. The politicians want to buy the votes of the poor by stealing money another earned through his hard work. Government can't give you anything unless they take it from another

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Weird Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Weird 8 mins ago 6:12 p.m.Naked man jumps from ... 5 min wichita-rick 4
Word Association (Jun '10) 12 min wichita-rick 30,688
What song are you listening to right now? (Apr '08) 16 min wichita-rick 192,995
Last two letters into two new words... (Jun '15) 1 hr wichita-rick 3,249
One Word (Jan '09) 1 hr Mega Monster 16,337
Make A Sentance out of a 5 letter word. (Nov '09) 2 hr andet1987 35,252
5 Letter Word, Change 1 Letter (Oct '15) 2 hr SUG here 3,001
Crystal_Clears Kitchen (Refurbished) 2 hr A Noisy Bar In Av... 7,401
Last Post Wins! (Aug '08) 2 hr Princess Hey 145,500
human sexuality topic ? 3 hr GGG 3