For Dear FlowerChild

Level 10

Since: Sep 09

Location hidden

#23893 Apr 17, 2014
Flower-Child wrote:
<quoted text>
Good Thursday Morning, Will ... I think it's Thursday, lol ... Have a super day! Make it so! FC <3 ...
Thank you, FC. I bought eggs and candy for Easter day. >>smiles<< <3

“TEXAS ... SECEDE”

Since: Feb 08

REPUBLIC OF TEXAS

#23894 Apr 17, 2014
Hitesrunprincess wrote:
Hello Flower. How's the Easter preps going? Did you already have those egg hunts or are they this weekend?
I'm going to a hunt on Saturday at one of the local restaurants--hiding, not finding...lol.
Then home to start cooking. Community breakfast on Sunday morning.
Hope your weekend is a good one.
Hearts, hugs, and Eggs.....
Hello pretty one! We have church Easter egg hunt on Friday for the children of the church (and there are a lot of them and have opened up to the community ... Saturday we have the 501.3(C) non-profit I'm involved in open to NW Travis County commuinty public and thousands of eggs at Jones Brothers Park with hot dogs and kool-aid ... then we're done til the next project with is the Ladies Tea at the church on May 3rd, Saturday ... I'm not sponsoring a table this year just helping Connie sponsor hers ... My invitations have all gone out this morning ... I got to finally use my calligraphy on the invitations, yay! Then some fundraising for my Little League ... sweating on the sidelines ... I love my basball ... Rangers won last night ... yippee ... >>does a cartwheel<< (nah, just kidding) does doing one in my head count, LOL ...

Hearts, hugs and cartwheels!...

9300 ... full house of cartwheels >crash, boom, humpty dumpty, hahahahha

“TEXAS ... SECEDE”

REPUBLIC OF TEXAS

#23895 Apr 17, 2014
Hey Its Emma wrote:
I had a wonderful Sunday, FC. >>hugs+smiles<<
Good Thursday morning sweet Emma ... It was a beautiful weekend and I'm happy you had a wonderful Sunday ... It's a good day in the neighborhood ... Hope your day is lovely as well >>smiles and hugs<< FC <3 ...

8809 ... full house of smiles for sweet Emma ...

Since: Jan 07

Location Shown

#23896 Apr 17, 2014
Q: Where does the Easter Bunny get his eggs?
A: From Eggplants.

Q: What happened to the Easter Bunny when he misbehaved at school?
A: He was eggspelled!

Q: Did you hear about the lady whose house was infested with Easter eggs?
A: She had to call an eggs-terminator!

Q: What do you call a rabbit with fleas?
A: Bugs Bunny!

Q: Why was the little girl sad after the race?
A: Because an egg beater!

Q: What do you get if you pour boiling water down a rabbit hole?
A: a hot cross bunny

Q: What day does an Easter egg hate the most?
A: Fry-days.

Q: What kind of bunny canít hop?
A: A chocolate one!

Q: How do bunnies stay healthy?
A: Eggercise

“TEXAS ... SECEDE”

REPUBLIC OF TEXAS

#23897 Apr 18, 2014
Big Time wrote:
Q: Where does the Easter Bunny get his eggs?
A: From Eggplants.
Q: What happened to the Easter Bunny when he misbehaved at school?
A: He was eggspelled!
Q: Did you hear about the lady whose house was infested with Easter eggs?
A: She had to call an eggs-terminator!
Q: What do you call a rabbit with fleas?
A: Bugs Bunny!
Q: Why was the little girl sad after the race?
A: Because an egg beater!
Q: What do you get if you pour boiling water down a rabbit hole?
A: a hot cross bunny
Q: What day does an Easter egg hate the most?
A: Fry-days.
Q: What kind of bunny canít hop?
A: A chocolate one!
Q: How do bunnies stay healthy?
A: Eggercise
LOL ... Good morning, Boo ... No doubt you're on your trek by now ... Be safe in your travels ... Happy Easter ... Hearts, FC <3 ...

2467 ... lucky 7 gets you there safely ...

“TEXAS ... SECEDE”

REPUBLIC OF TEXAS

#23898 Apr 18, 2014
Good morning everyone and Happy Good Friday for some ... It's so beautifuly outside ... 62 degrees on the porch with highs in the 70's and climbing near 90's later on in the coming week ... Slight chance of rain but doubtful ... Easter egg hunt for the children at church today ...That should be fun ... Whatever YOU do today, YOU have fun! Hugs and Hearts, FC <3 ...

6019 ... pair of ace's, 9 high guarantees it ...

Level 10

Location hidden

#23899 Apr 18, 2014
I will have a Happy Easter with my sister and family. Have fun at the egg hunt. Enjoy your Easter, too. >>smiles+hugs<<

“TEXAS ... SECEDE”

REPUBLIC OF TEXAS

#23900 Apr 19, 2014
Hey Its Emma wrote:
I will have a Happy Easter with my sister and family. Have fun at the egg hunt. Enjoy your Easter, too. >>smiles+hugs<<
Good morning sweet Emma ... we had fun at the church egg hunt for the children yesterday ... The community egg hunt is today with hot dogs and lemonade today ... Another beautiful day for it, that's for sure ... Enjoy your time with sis and family & Happy Easter >>smiles and hugs<< FC <3 ...

“Maker of poetry, art & music”

Level 5

Since: Dec 08

Columbus, GA

#23901 Apr 20, 2014
Flower-Child wrote:
<quoted text>
Good Thursday Morning, Will ... I think it's Thursday, lol ... Have a super day! Make it so! FC <3 ...
Good morning!

“TEXAS ... SECEDE”

REPUBLIC OF TEXAS

#23902 Apr 20, 2014
Will Dockery wrote:
<quoted text>
Good morning!
Good Easter Sunday afternoon ... It was a remarkable day at church today ... Hope your day started earlier than mine, lol ... Enjoy the rest of your afternoon & evening! Catch up with you later! FC <3 ...

“268th Attack Hel Bn”

Level 8

Since: May 07

AH-1S Cobra

#23903 Apr 21, 2014
Flower-Child wrote:
<quoted text>
Morning, Rotor!...Keeping busy keeps you out of trouble! Good to see you around! Missed you! >>mwah<<
3190 .. pair of snake eyes, 9 high says you'll visit again soon ...
You would win that bet....
Hope you're enjoying Baseball. GO Sox!

“TEXAS ... SECEDE”

REPUBLIC OF TEXAS

#23904 Apr 21, 2014
Rotor Head wrote:
<quoted text>You would win that bet....
Hope you're enjoying Baseball. GO Sox!
Good morning, Rotor ... yes, I did, lol ... Last thing I remember the Sox were playing the Orioles last night ... Must have dosed off cuz IDK what the final score ended up being but since you brought up the Sox I imagine it must have been BOS ...

Missed you around here ... come back when you can stay longer! Love and arms around you! FC <3

7700 ...

“100% Princess”

Level 8

Since: Jan 07

and totally harmless

#23905 Apr 21, 2014
Good morning Ms Flower. Well, it's that time of year again, when a princess's thoughts turn to the garden.

Spent the weekend deciding on what exactly to do with my hostas. They are so many and varied, I just can't decide. Getting some new ones from some friends this week, sooooooo yeah. lol

Anyway, I hope you are having a great day, and enjoyed a peaceful weekend. Ours was busy, yet enjoyable. Spent the day just relaxing with Oki and the troll yesterday afternoon.

Enjoy your day.
Hearts and hugs.....

“TEXAS ... SECEDE”

REPUBLIC OF TEXAS

#23906 Apr 21, 2014
*****MOVIE REVIEW*****

TAKE THE LEAD ft Antonio Banderas * I loved it!... When a former professional dancer (Banderas) offers his skills to the New York public school system, his traditional methods clash with his students hip-hop sensibilities. But by combining the two techniques -- and learning to work together -- the class creates a style uniquely their own. Alfre Woodard co-stars in this inspiring dance drama based on the real life experience of instructor Pierre Dulane ...

All these kids were his "detention" students ... he turned them around ... A feel good movie ...

6804 ...

“TEXAS ... SECEDE”

REPUBLIC OF TEXAS

#23907 Apr 21, 2014
*****MOVIE REVIEW*****
BRIDESMAIDS ft Melissa McCarthy ... Have never seen the sitcom to which she plays "Mike and Molly" but she is one funny lady ...

The movie was hysterical if you wish to watch a "chick flick." ...

Level 10

Location hidden

#23908 Apr 21, 2014
I had a wonderful Easter lunch and day with my sister and family.:-)

>smiles+hugs<< <3

“268th Attack Hel Bn”

Level 8

Since: May 07

AH-1S Cobra

#23909 Apr 22, 2014
I need to move my PC to my GF's house then I can spend a little more time online. I'm pretty much just here to feed the fish each morning.
Need to move them too.

“TEXAS ... SECEDE”

REPUBLIC OF TEXAS

#23910 Apr 22, 2014
Hitesrunprincess wrote:
Good morning Ms Flower. Well, it's that time of year again, when a princess's thoughts turn to the garden.
Spent the weekend deciding on what exactly to do with my hostas. They are so many and varied, I just can't decide. Getting some new ones from some friends this week, sooooooo yeah. lol
Anyway, I hope you are having a great day, and enjoyed a peaceful weekend. Ours was busy, yet enjoyable. Spent the day just relaxing with Oki and the troll yesterday afternoon.
Enjoy your day.
Hearts and hugs.....
Good morning, Princess ... I had a beautiful weekend and a very nice day yesterday ... summer came early this year but it's been pleasant ... Been tackling those hostas, eh? I did manage to did up some more purple jew or whatchamacallit from the front bed and place them with the others I transplanted, re-potted the lilies Gaby's gave me ... She has some Agave plants she says will grow big ... Told her NO WAY I'm putting them in my new car,she will have to bring them in her truck I don't care how small they are and how big they'll grow, lol ... She said I won't kill them like I do my other plants (inside joke)... if they're not cacti, they're pretty safe in my hands, ha! Okay, gotta get going, suit up for the gym * have lunch with the seniors to get a feel for what adventure they'd like to trek before it gets too hot ... Toodles Noodles ...

Hearts, hugs and hostas taking you hostage, lol *wink

“TEXAS ... SECEDE”

REPUBLIC OF TEXAS

#23911 Apr 22, 2014
Hey Its Emma wrote:
I had a wonderful Easter lunch and day with my sister and family.:-)
>smiles+hugs<< <3
Good morning sweet Emma ... Happy you had time to spend good quality time with sis and family ... Keep it going and have a happy Tuesday ... >>smiles and hugs<< FC <3 ...

“TEXAS ... SECEDE”

REPUBLIC OF TEXAS

#23912 Apr 22, 2014
Rotor Head wrote:
I need to move my PC to my GF's house then I can spend a little more time online. I'm pretty much just here to feed the fish each morning.
Need to move them too.
LOL ... Morning Rotor ... that's too funny! You're supposed catch the fish not feed them, but hey, you could use them as bait ... Oh, shhhh, did I just say that? Are they her fish or yours? YIKES, hahahaha ... Do what you gotta do my friend and every little thing's gonna be alright ...

Luvya, mean it >>mwah<<

9799 ... full house of happiness ...

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Weird Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Let's Play Song Titles With One Word? (Nov '14) 2 min wichita-rick 1,140
Poll New "Drop one Word" With Famous People's Names (Oct '12) 2 min quilterqueen 895
'Double Letter S' (Dec '12) 4 min quilterqueen 599
***Keep a Word~Drop a Word*** (Jan '10) 6 min quilterqueen 83,895
A-Z of "ANY WORD" that comes to mind! (Sep '12) 6 min MyLittleSecret 983
Write cities alfabetically (tell the country/st... (Sep '11) 7 min quilterqueen 2,766
last word/first word. (Apr '12) 9 min MyLittleSecret 7,365
What song are you listening to right now? (Apr '08) 10 min wichita-rick 220,956
A to Z songs by title or group! (Dec '16) 30 min CJ Rocker 2,166
Poll What are you thinking right now? (May '08) 34 min Hip Hopper for Palin 4,738
Denny Crain's Place (May '10) 35 min Fish_sticks 24,121
More from around the web