For Dear FlowerChild

“100% Princess”

Level 8

Since: Jan 07

and totally harmless

#23877 Apr 7, 2014
Good morning Flower. Hope your day is a wonderful one. Cooper "helped" out in the garden this weekend. I think I'd have gotten more done without his help, but hey--you can't complain about the price, I suppose.

Weeded the coneflowers and the rosemary. 1 bed down--15 to go. lol.

Hearts, hugs, and weeds.....

“TEXAS ... SECEDE”

Since: Feb 08

REPUBLIC OF TEXAS

#23878 Apr 9, 2014
Hitesrunprincess wrote:
Good morning Flower. Hope your day is a wonderful one. Cooper "helped" out in the garden this weekend. I think I'd have gotten more done without his help, but hey--you can't complain about the price, I suppose.
Weeded the coneflowers and the rosemary. 1 bed down--15 to go. lol.
Hearts, hugs, and weeds.....
Good morning, Princess! It is a beautiful morning here in the Texas Hill Country ... You can't complain about "free" help now can you, lol ... The boys here are happy to dig their own way to China of their own free will, too ... I had to take a 2nd look at "coneflowers." ... Is that something you grow for coneheads? LOL Like from SNL, hahaha ... Those coneheads drink and eat mass quantity so better grow A LOT! LOL ... Nice to see you as always pretty one ... Enjoy your day! Love, FC <3 ...

Hearts, hugs and coneflowers producing mass quantities ...

“TEXAS ... SECEDE”

REPUBLIC OF TEXAS

#23879 Apr 9, 2014
***** Book Review *****

King and Maxwell by David Baldacci ~ Excellent writing *... David Baldacci brings back Sean King & Michelle Maxwell -- former Secret Service Agents turned private investigators , featured in the hit TNT TV series King & Maxwell -- in their most surprising, persona, and dangerous case ever ...

“TEXAS ... SECEDE”

REPUBLIC OF TEXAS

#23880 Apr 9, 2014
for Boo ... be careful in your travels ...

SoulShine ...

#aid=P- OxLJYgdx0
just like my daddy used to say ...

“TEXAS ... SECEDE”

REPUBLIC OF TEXAS

#23881 Apr 10, 2014

JIMMY FALLON / STEVIE NICKS ~ STOP DRAGGIN' MY HEART AROUND (re-create the 1981 hit song ---> from last nights The Late Night Show with Jimmy Fallon)...

IDK who you are, where your from, what you did, who you did or how you did it ... Jimmy Fallon is one talented & funny guy ... a breath of fresh air and thank goodness has changed the face of Late Night TV ...

3244 ... that's my story and I'm stickin' to it ...

“TEXAS ... SECEDE”

REPUBLIC OF TEXAS

#23882 Apr 10, 2014
BTW ---> Good mornin'... VOTE Stevie Nicks for the Rock and Roll Hall of Fame ... JUST DO IT ... Good Day! FC <3 ...

8583 ...

“100% Princess”

Level 8

and totally harmless

#23883 Apr 10, 2014
Good morning Flower. I hope you are having a good morning. Cooper has been out helping me mulch the iris bed today. He's such a BIG help--emphasis on the BIG. lol.

Have a great day
Hearts, hugs, and Puppies....

“TEXAS ... SECEDE”

REPUBLIC OF TEXAS

#23884 Apr 10, 2014
Hitesrunprincess wrote:
Good morning Flower. I hope you are having a good morning. Cooper has been out helping me mulch the iris bed today. He's such a BIG help--emphasis on the BIG. lol.
Have a great day
Hearts, hugs, and Puppies....
Good morning, Princess! It IS a good morning ... So beautiful outside ... the pups are loving it ...we've had early summer already for quite a spell ... we had an early spring so early summer fell right into it ... Today is Lake Travis Late Lunch Bunch today and we will try out a new restaurant (Mexican cuisine) in Cedar Park ... Looking forward to seeing my cronies since I missed last month due to scheduling conflict ... 2nd Thursday of the month, duh ---> note to self, duh! Oh, well ... Sure to have a fun lunch with friends ...

Wishing you a fun day playing in the garden and shooing that silly pup away ... Enjoy it ...

Hearts, hugs, dogs and butterflies ...

“Maker of poetry, art & music”

Level 5

Since: Dec 08

Columbus, GA

#23885 Apr 13, 2014
Flower-Child wrote:
<quoted text>
Good morning, Will >>smiles and waves again<<
Happy Sunday evening, Flower Child!

“268th Attack Hel Bn”

Level 8

Since: May 07

AH-1S Cobra

#23886 Apr 14, 2014
Hi all
Been busy so...ya know.
Have a great one.

“100% Princess”

Level 8

and totally harmless

#23887 Apr 14, 2014
Good morning Flower. It was a lovely weekend, but now sadly it's just a memory. Bluebells are up, as well as the flowering almond. Lots of spring blooms here. More to come. They're talking about cold weather for tomorrow night--hope not too much stuff gets damaged--I guess we'll see.

Have a wonderful day.

Hearts, hugs, and flowers....

Level 10

Since: Sep 09

Location hidden

#23888 Apr 14, 2014
I had a wonderful Sunday, FC. >>hugs+smiles<<

“TEXAS ... SECEDE”

REPUBLIC OF TEXAS

#23889 Apr 17, 2014
Will Dockery wrote:
<quoted text>
Happy Sunday evening, Flower Child!
Good Thursday Morning, Will ... I think it's Thursday, lol ... Have a super day! Make it so! FC <3 ...

“TEXAS ... SECEDE”

REPUBLIC OF TEXAS

#23890 Apr 17, 2014
Rotor Head wrote:
Hi all
Been busy so...ya know.
Have a great one.
Morning, Rotor!...Keeping busy keeps you out of trouble! Good to see you around! Missed you! >>mwah<<

3190 .. pair of snake eyes, 9 high says you'll visit again soon ...

“TEXAS ... SECEDE”

REPUBLIC OF TEXAS

#23891 Apr 17, 2014
Hitesrunprincess wrote:
Good morning Flower. It was a lovely weekend, but now sadly it's just a memory. Bluebells are up, as well as the flowering almond. Lots of spring blooms here. More to come. They're talking about cold weather for tomorrow night--hope not too much stuff gets damaged--I guess we'll see.
Have a wonderful day.
Hearts, hugs, and flowers....
Good morning, Princess! Two nights of the red moon and two nights of freezing temps and I'm thinking What the hey? I read 37 for the night and didn't cover my plants ... but we broke temp records both nights with freezing temps and even worse out here in the Texas Hill Country ... ALL of my plants are out ... The pomegranate tree has been budding beautifully ... Jessa from the Lake Travis Late Lunch Bunch gave me some some plants from her lovely garden to re-plant ...(I knew I should have kept the labels) the yard has been landscaped in and outside the gate ... looks real purty ... not as purty as you of course, lol ... I may have already told you about the landscape but I've slept til then ... It's so beautiful out this morning ... more of the same coming up even though we're threatened with 30% rain Saturday there is 70% rain it will not rain ... you know, the vortex and all, ha ..

Anyhow, feeling pretty good today and hope the same for you ... Keep on smilin'... Enjoy your day! Luvya,mean it! FC <3 ...

“100% Princess”

Level 8

and totally harmless

#23892 Apr 17, 2014
Hello Flower. How's the Easter preps going? Did you already have those egg hunts or are they this weekend?
I'm going to a hunt on Saturday at one of the local restaurants--hiding, not finding...lol.
Then home to start cooking. Community breakfast on Sunday morning.
Hope your weekend is a good one.
Hearts, hugs, and Eggs.....

Level 10

Since: Sep 09

Location hidden

#23893 Apr 17, 2014
Flower-Child wrote:
<quoted text>
Good Thursday Morning, Will ... I think it's Thursday, lol ... Have a super day! Make it so! FC <3 ...
Thank you, FC. I bought eggs and candy for Easter day. >>smiles<< <3

“TEXAS ... SECEDE”

REPUBLIC OF TEXAS

#23894 Apr 17, 2014
Hitesrunprincess wrote:
Hello Flower. How's the Easter preps going? Did you already have those egg hunts or are they this weekend?
I'm going to a hunt on Saturday at one of the local restaurants--hiding, not finding...lol.
Then home to start cooking. Community breakfast on Sunday morning.
Hope your weekend is a good one.
Hearts, hugs, and Eggs.....
Hello pretty one! We have church Easter egg hunt on Friday for the children of the church (and there are a lot of them and have opened up to the community ... Saturday we have the 501.3(C) non-profit I'm involved in open to NW Travis County commuinty public and thousands of eggs at Jones Brothers Park with hot dogs and kool-aid ... then we're done til the next project with is the Ladies Tea at the church on May 3rd, Saturday ... I'm not sponsoring a table this year just helping Connie sponsor hers ... My invitations have all gone out this morning ... I got to finally use my calligraphy on the invitations, yay! Then some fundraising for my Little League ... sweating on the sidelines ... I love my basball ... Rangers won last night ... yippee ... >>does a cartwheel<< (nah, just kidding) does doing one in my head count, LOL ...

Hearts, hugs and cartwheels!...

9300 ... full house of cartwheels >crash, boom, humpty dumpty, hahahahha

“TEXAS ... SECEDE”

REPUBLIC OF TEXAS

#23895 Apr 17, 2014
Hey Its Emma wrote:
I had a wonderful Sunday, FC. >>hugs+smiles<<
Good Thursday morning sweet Emma ... It was a beautiful weekend and I'm happy you had a wonderful Sunday ... It's a good day in the neighborhood ... Hope your day is lovely as well >>smiles and hugs<< FC <3 ...

8809 ... full house of smiles for sweet Emma ...

Location Shown

#23896 Apr 17, 2014
Q: Where does the Easter Bunny get his eggs?
A: From Eggplants.

Q: What happened to the Easter Bunny when he misbehaved at school?
A: He was eggspelled!

Q: Did you hear about the lady whose house was infested with Easter eggs?
A: She had to call an eggs-terminator!

Q: What do you call a rabbit with fleas?
A: Bugs Bunny!

Q: Why was the little girl sad after the race?
A: Because an egg beater!

Q: What do you get if you pour boiling water down a rabbit hole?
A: a hot cross bunny

Q: What day does an Easter egg hate the most?
A: Fry-days.

Q: What kind of bunny canít hop?
A: A chocolate one!

Q: How do bunnies stay healthy?
A: Eggercise

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Weird Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Last 3 Letters into 3 new words. (Dec '08) 21 min Doobie Time 62,797
What song are you listening to right now? (Apr '08) 27 min Doobie Time 230,726
JUST SAY SOMETHING. Whatever comes to mind!! (Aug '09) 52 min Politico Incorrecto 35,023
*add A word / drop a word* (Nov '12) 2 hr Princess Hey 19,100
Make A Sentance out of a 5 letter word. (Nov '09) 2 hr Parden Pard 39,772
keep a word drop a word (Sep '12) 2 hr Doobie Time 17,315
Add a Word remove a Word (Oct '13) 2 hr Doobie Time 6,671