For Dear FlowerChild

“TEXAS ... SECEDE”

Since: Feb 08

REPUBLIC OF TEXAS

#23832 Apr 2, 2014
Hatti_Hollerand wrote:
Happy Spring FC !!
Finally having some Spring like weather. Today , lots of sunshine and temps into the 70's ...hopefully. We still are in store for some more cold snaps but they are not to last long ....thankfully. This has been a long hard winter. I am so ready for some warmth.
Hope all is well with you. I've been trying to get some exercise in every day ...walking on treadmill 20 mins. I know that doesn't sound like much but when you pack that into an already jammed full day ...its a lot!! I also have my bicycle tuned and ready to take a spin . I just better stay on flat ground. I'll pushing up hills until I'm more in shape. LOL !! That's the beauty of having teenagers ..they are great encourages. haha :)
Sending prayers for rain in your area. Saw a big dust storm in TV the other day in parts of Texas , I think it was. WOW !! Strange indeed.
Have a great Friday and a wonderful Weekend , FC . Catch up with ya later , tater ! lol
Hi Hatti >big wave<< >>BIGGER SMILE<<

“TEXAS ... SECEDE”

REPUBLIC OF TEXAS

#23833 Apr 2, 2014
Will Dockery wrote:
Good morning Flower Child!
Hi Will >>smiles and waves<<

“TEXAS ... SECEDE”

REPUBLIC OF TEXAS

#23834 Apr 2, 2014
Hey Its Emma wrote:
My sister and I will have a nice weekend, FC. >>smiles+hugs<<
Good afternoon sweet Emma ... Humpday ... Enjoy it ... >>smiles and hugs<< FC <3 ...

“TEXAS ... SECEDE”

REPUBLIC OF TEXAS

#23835 Apr 2, 2014
Denny CranesPlace wrote:
Good morning Flow. Where are you? Miss you
Hi Denny ... I missed myself, LOL ... 2 days in hospital ... CT / MRI / MRA brain ... they found one, haha ... bottom line No stroke, no silent heart attack, no blockage in veins, aorta, or the angiogram ... no aneurysm ... blood work negative, UA negative ... everything ---> negative, negative, negative ... so, what is the problem? Incoming diagnosis: syncope (fainting twice within 30 minutes)... Exiting diagnois: syncope .... I knew that coming in .... What is causing it?

Doctor: IDK ---> see your cardiologist ... yeah,$30 000 later but since it was overnight stay I don't have to pay the $65.00 ER visit ... yippie kye aye, LOL ...

I feel fine ... just a little setback ...

So, Denny! How are you and your bride? And the pooches?... Talk to me!... Enjoy the day ... Hearts, FC ...

With every setback there is always a chance for a comeback, yes?

3616 ...

“100% Princess”

Level 8

Since: Jan 07

and totally harmless

#23836 Apr 2, 2014
Flower-Child wrote:
<quoted text>
Hi Denny ... I missed myself, LOL ... 2 days in hospital ... CT / MRI / MRA brain ... they found one, haha ... bottom line No stroke, no silent heart attack, no blockage in veins, aorta, or the angiogram ... no aneurysm ... blood work negative, UA negative ... everything ---> negative, negative, negative ... so, what is the problem? Incoming diagnosis: syncope (fainting twice within 30 minutes)... Exiting diagnois: syncope .... I knew that coming in .... What is causing it?
Doctor: IDK ---> see your cardiologist ... yeah,$30 000 later but since it was overnight stay I don't have to pay the $65.00 ER visit ... yippie kye aye, LOL ...
I feel fine ... just a little setback ...
So, Denny! How are you and your bride? And the pooches?... Talk to me!... Enjoy the day ... Hearts, FC ...
With every setback there is always a chance for a comeback, yes?
3616 ...
Wow Flower, sounds like you've had a rough few days. Hope you get to feeling better soon.

Hearts and hugs, and smelling salts.....

“TEXAS ... SECEDE”

REPUBLIC OF TEXAS

#23837 Apr 2, 2014
Hitesrunprincess wrote:
Good morning Flower. It's been ages since I've been around. So much to do, so little time.
Managed to get to the nursery yesterday, picked up some lavender, sage, and rosemary to replace those damaged in the winter storms.
Now, as soon as the rain quits, I can get some planting done.....
Hearts and hugs and daffodils....
Good afternoon my dear friend ... Been missing you but heard you were AWOL, too! Yes, hoping the rain calms down for you as well so you can play in the dirt ... My landscaper did a kick butt job with the yard on the inside and outside of the gate ... I am very impressed ... guess he is a keeper ... it's beautiful ... He blocked Jax and Chance's little hideout under the porch so I unblocked it and he looked at me like I had two heads ... I told him NO! He said, "you boss lady" ... I said, "da** skippy", LOL ... The utility room has been carpeted with the stuff that goes under the carpet ... IDK what it's called ... My "people" know what it's called so it's wall to wall carpet ... Now I have to go through tubs to see what I want to keep and otherwise donate to The Texas Paralyzed Veterans ...

Easter/Summer coming too quick too fast and need to stay on the Vitamin D & B regimen for upcoming events for the 2 charities I'm involved in and still find time for the Wounded Warriors Project ... Then there is church on Thursday night ... I'm beginning to think I'm spreading myself too thin and having to re-think some of these projects ... I'm a "work-horse" for the church and that is taking A LOT of time & I really don't like having to admit saying or THINKING this but I feel under appreciated ... we are called WINGS ---> Women IN Gods Service ... it's for the benefit of the church, fundraisers and all and I understand the concept but the same people show up for the work but the same people show up for the credit and accolades ... Sometimes I can be assertive in mentioning same but it's building up and I'd really not like to think I'm erring on the passive aggressive side ... I think I'd better say something tomorrow night ... yes, I will say something ... Okay, thanks for letting me air it out ... WHEW, hahahahahaha .... I knew that ... Stuffing plastic eggs for 2 non-profit organizations ... wow! It's fun together ... looking forward to it ...

So, talk to me ... whatcha been up to and where YOU been? LOL >>>arms around you<<<
Love you, mean it! FC <3 ...

“TEXAS ... SECEDE”

REPUBLIC OF TEXAS

#23838 Apr 2, 2014
Big Time wrote:
Those who don't believe me, find your souls and set them free
Those who do, believe and know that time will be your key
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v =R82OM5tzcrkXX
cuz you had a bad day, you taking one down
https://www.youtube.com/watch...
you sing a sad song just to turn it around ...

when life is too much .... roll with it baby ....
https://www.youtube.com/watch...

7568 ... straight ... Yep, IT's all good :)

“TEXAS ... SECEDE”

REPUBLIC OF TEXAS

#23839 Apr 2, 2014
**** Baseball is back & FC does the Happy Dance ****

http://mlb.mlb.com/news/article/hou/nolan-rya...

7080 ... full house ---> ohailyeah!!!!!!!!!!

Level 10

Since: Sep 09

Location hidden

#23840 Apr 2, 2014
Flower-Child wrote:
<quoted text>
Good afternoon sweet Emma ... Humpday ... Enjoy it ... >>smiles and hugs<< FC <3 ...
Welcome back, FC. How are you? My day is nice. >>smiles<< <3

“100% Princess”

Level 8

and totally harmless

#23841 Apr 2, 2014
Flower-Child wrote:
<quoted text>
Good afternoon my dear friend ... Been missing you but heard you were AWOL, too! Yes, hoping the rain calms down for you as well so you can play in the dirt ... My landscaper did a kick butt job with the yard on the inside and outside of the gate ... I am very impressed ... guess he is a keeper ... it's beautiful ... He blocked Jax and Chance's little hideout under the porch so I unblocked it and he looked at me like I had two heads ... I told him NO! He said, "you boss lady" ... I said, "da** skippy", LOL ... The utility room has been carpeted with the stuff that goes under the carpet ... IDK what it's called ... My "people" know what it's called so it's wall to wall carpet ... Now I have to go through tubs to see what I want to keep and otherwise donate to The Texas Paralyzed Veterans ...
Easter/Summer coming too quick too fast and need to stay on the Vitamin D & B regimen for upcoming events for the 2 charities I'm involved in and still find time for the Wounded Warriors Project ... Then there is church on Thursday night ... I'm beginning to think I'm spreading myself too thin and having to re-think some of these projects ... I'm a "work-horse" for the church and that is taking A LOT of time & I really don't like having to admit saying or THINKING this but I feel under appreciated ... we are called WINGS ---> Women IN Gods Service ... it's for the benefit of the church, fundraisers and all and I understand the concept but the same people show up for the work but the same people show up for the credit and accolades ... Sometimes I can be assertive in mentioning same but it's building up and I'd really not like to think I'm erring on the passive aggressive side ... I think I'd better say something tomorrow night ... yes, I will say something ... Okay, thanks for letting me air it out ... WHEW, hahahahahaha .... I knew that ... Stuffing plastic eggs for 2 non-profit organizations ... wow! It's fun together ... looking forward to it ...
So, talk to me ... whatcha been up to and where YOU been? LOL >>>arms around you<<<
Love you, mean it! FC <3 ...
Sounds like you've had lots going on.
BTW, the stuff under the carpet is called padding. lol

Anyway, lets see, tour of the colonies and the outer islands. Been to London, Versailles, Dundee, Glasgow, and Paris.

Lots to do, you know. Next three saturdays are booked with a getaway for me this week, and the next two Saturdays are public appearances, they are a necessary duty that I must perform, you know.

We're trying to get some time to get some much needed 'heavy' landscaping done, and I hesitate to have Oki and the troll start it while I'm not around to boss the job--we'll see about that. We've got some trees to get cut down, and brush to toss out. Maybe we can get some planning done so that I won't have to be here when they get started, who knows?

I shall see you around on the threads, so take it easy.

Hearts, hugs, and landscaping.....

“Denny Crain”

Level 8

Since: Jan 11

Location hidden

#23842 Apr 3, 2014
Flower-Child wrote:
**** Baseball is back & FC does the Happy Dance ****
http://mlb.mlb.com/news/article/hou/nolan-rya...
7080 ... full house ---> ohailyeah!!!!!!!!!!
Play Ball! Now that my wife is retired my wife is working me like a rented mule. I have the herb garden in with peppers and tomatoes too :)

“100% Princess”

Level 8

and totally harmless

#23843 Apr 3, 2014
Morning Ms. Flower. Hope you are having a good day.

Getting ready for Easter around here, lots to do--eggs to color, candy to make, bonnets and new suits to purchase.

Lots easier though, than when there were all the frills and fancies of a little girl to dress. <sigh> I do miss those days on occasion though....

Have a great day and say hi to the pups from Cooper.

“TEXAS ... SECEDE”

REPUBLIC OF TEXAS

#23844 Apr 3, 2014
Hitesrunprincess wrote:
<quoted text>Sounds like you've had lots going on.
BTW, the stuff under the carpet is called padding. lol
Anyway, lets see, tour of the colonies and the outer islands. Been to London, Versailles, Dundee, Glasgow, and Paris.
Lots to do, you know. Next three saturdays are booked with a getaway for me this week, and the next two Saturdays are public appearances, they are a necessary duty that I must perform, you know.
We're trying to get some time to get some much needed 'heavy' landscaping done, and I hesitate to have Oki and the troll start it while I'm not around to boss the job--we'll see about that. We've got some trees to get cut down, and brush to toss out. Maybe we can get some planning done so that I won't have to be here when they get started, who knows?
I shall see you around on the threads, so take it easy.
Hearts, hugs, and landscaping.....
Reminds me of that song of Johnny Cash "I've been everywhere man" LOL

“TEXAS ... SECEDE”

REPUBLIC OF TEXAS

#23845 Apr 3, 2014
Hey Its Emma wrote:
<quoted text>Welcome back, FC. How are you? My day is nice. >>smiles<< <3
Good morning sweet Emma and thank you ... Wishing you the best of days >>smiles and hugs<< FC <3 ...

“TEXAS ... SECEDE”

REPUBLIC OF TEXAS

#23846 Apr 3, 2014
Denny CranesPlace wrote:
<quoted text>Play Ball! Now that my wife is retired my wife is working me like a rented mule. I have the herb garden in with peppers and tomatoes too :)
Good morning, Denny ... you definitely need a "man cave" ... Build one ... that'll keep you busy LOL ... enjoy your day! FC <3

“TEXAS ... SECEDE”

REPUBLIC OF TEXAS

#23847 Apr 3, 2014
Hitesrunprincess wrote:
Morning Ms. Flower. Hope you are having a good day.
Getting ready for Easter around here, lots to do--eggs to color, candy to make, bonnets and new suits to purchase.
Lots easier though, than when there were all the frills and fancies of a little girl to dress. <sigh> I do miss those days on occasion though....
Have a great day and say hi to the pups from Cooper.
Morning again Your Highness ... ahhhh, carpet padding ... yes, that is what I couldn't think of ... thanks >note to self< lol ... Lot of activity planned around here, too ... Better get to it ... I have a 1000 eggs for one church and 1000 eggs from another charity ... 1 quarter and 2 candies to each egg ... goodness, should make the dentist's around here do the happy dance, LOL ... Have a beautiful day! Luvya, FC <3 ...

“100% Princess”

Level 8

and totally harmless

#23848 Apr 3, 2014
Flower-Child wrote:
<quoted text>
Morning again Your Highness ... ahhhh, carpet padding ... yes, that is what I couldn't think of ... thanks >note to self< lol ... Lot of activity planned around here, too ... Better get to it ... I have a 1000 eggs for one church and 1000 eggs from another charity ... 1 quarter and 2 candies to each egg ... goodness, should make the dentist's around here do the happy dance, LOL ... Have a beautiful day! Luvya, FC <3 ...
2000 eggs? That's a boat load of overtime for those hens....hope they aren't union....lol

Hope you get good news at the dentist.

“Denny Crain”

Level 8

Location hidden

#23849 Apr 4, 2014
Flower-Child wrote:
<quoted text>
Good morning, Denny ... you definitely need a "man cave" ... Build one ... that'll keep you busy LOL ... enjoy your day! FC <3
Lots of storms rolled in last night. There was softball size hail in Denton last night. ots of damage :( Things that go bump in the night

“Denny Crain”

Level 8

Location hidden

#23850 Apr 4, 2014
Hitesrunprincess wrote:
<quoted text>2000 eggs? That's a boat load of overtime for those hens....hope they aren't union....lol
Hope you get good news at the dentist.
Like the hog said to the hen. Giving mankind breakfast is a nice gesture on you part but for me it is total commitment :)

“268th Attack Hel Bn”

Level 8

Since: May 07

AH-1S Cobra

#23851 Apr 4, 2014
Morning Flower and friends.
TGIF!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Weird Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
What song are you listening to right now? (Apr '08) 2 min SweLL GirL 197,590
Crystal_Clears Kitchen (Refurbished) (Jan '16) 4 min Enigma2016 8,839
JUST SAY SOMETHING. Whatever comes to mind!! (Aug '09) 6 min TheJerseyDevil 33,226
News Couple claims dog murdered over Clinton sign 16 min Aerican Pagan 8
News Evolution vs. Creation (Jul '11) 17 min It aint necessari... 204,982
5 Letter Word, Change 1 Letter (Oct '15) 26 min SweLL GirL 3,713
One Word (Jan '09) 41 min Knock off purse s... 17,098
El's Kitchen (Feb '09) 1 hr Northbound 59,807
Denny Crain's Place (May '10) 3 hr streetglidehoney 20,022
More from around the web