Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 25, 2014

Judged:

Hey Its Emma wrote:
I had a wonderful day, FC and Denny. >>smiles<< <3
Good morning Emma. I think Spring is finally here and winter is done with us :) Going to England in two weeks and I am so ready

“Colorful Beyond Words”

Level 10

Since: May 11

"True Love Never Ends "

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 26, 2014

Judged:

Good Day to you FC :)

I spoke to soon about Spring. It snowed here Tuesday but "they" say the temps are to climb back and be better by the weekend. I certainly hope so.

Went to the movies over the weekend and saw God's Not Dead. I enjoyed the movie very much except the ending. The very last scene was just too dramatic and I believe the story could have been told in a different way. Oh well, I'd still see it again :)

Happy Hump Day to you and Hope you are doing well.

“Incorrupta fides, nudaque veri”

Level 9

Since: May 07

Vincit qui se vincit

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 26, 2014

Judged:

Hatti_Hollerand wrote:
Good Day to you FC :)
I spoke to soon about Spring. It snowed here Tuesday but "they" say the temps are to climb back and be better by the weekend. I certainly hope so.
Went to the movies over the weekend and saw God's Not Dead. I enjoyed the movie very much except the ending. The very last scene was just too dramatic and I believe the story could have been told in a different way. Oh well, I'd still see it again :)
Happy Hump Day to you and Hope you are doing well.
Oh so this is YOUR fault!

Thanks Hatti! lol

“People will think I'm crazy”

Since: Jan 07

Rome, Italy

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 26, 2014

Judged:

Hey Doodle Bug,

Off to build a fire and load some things that have to go, Lookin out my backdoor is kind of cluttered at the moment,...

“Ridin' The Devils Little Horse”

Since: Mar 08

Straight To Hells Door

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 26, 2014

Judged:

Hey Little Flower... Just a fly by...
((Love-n-Hugs))
@}-'--,---

4714.... Fold like an old shirt.......

“Groooovin'”

Since: Feb 14

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 26, 2014

Judged:

FC..Seen hippichick??

“TEXAS ... SECEDE”

Since: Feb 08

REPUBLIC OF TEXAS

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 29, 2014

Judged:

Hey Boo, Hatti, Rosebud & all ... been on the down side but looking forward to getting on the up side ... Maybe by Monday ... In the meantime have a super duper weekend ... Love all around 360 ... FC <3 ...

1388 ...

“Ridin' The Devils Little Horse”

Since: Mar 08

Straight To Hells Door

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 30, 2014

Judged:

AhhhhhHAAAAAA...
So here you are...
I'm glad that you are back...
It figures when I decide to drop by you have dropped out of sight...
Now about being on the downside... This is not a good thing and you must stay on the up and up....straight and narrow...
:o)
OK so you can get a little wiggle room but that's it...
Sending You and The boys all of my best wishes...
((Love-n-Hugs))
@}-'--,---

6430... bet it's too hot there and too cold here...

“Shadowville All-Stars”

Level 5

Since: Dec 08

Columbus, GA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 30, 2014

Judged:

Good morning Flower Child!

“Denny Crain”

Level 8

Since: Jan 11

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 30, 2014

Judged:

Flower-Child wrote:
Hey Boo, Hatti, Rosebud & all ... been on the down side but looking forward to getting on the up side ... Maybe by Monday ... In the meantime have a super duper weekend ... Love all around 360 ... FC <3 ...
1388 ...
Good morning Flower and friends. What happened to Princess?

“Denny Crain”

Level 8

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 30, 2014

Judged:

Petal Power wrote:
FC..Seen hippichick??
Where has everyone gone? I wanted a book report from Hippi :)

“People will think I'm crazy”

Rome, Italy

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 1, 2014

Judged:

Those who don't believe me, find your souls and set them free
Those who do, believe and know that time will be your key

“Denny Crain”

Level 8

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 2, 2014

Judged:

Good morning Flow. Where are you? Miss you

“100% Princess”

Level 8

and totally harmless

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 2, 2014

Judged:

Good morning Flower. It's been ages since I've been around. So much to do, so little time.

Managed to get to the nursery yesterday, picked up some lavender, sage, and rosemary to replace those damaged in the winter storms.

Now, as soon as the rain quits, I can get some planting done.....

Hearts and hugs and daffodils....

“TEXAS ... SECEDE”

REPUBLIC OF TEXAS

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 2, 2014

Judged:

Wildbluerose wrote:
AhhhhhHAAAAAA...
So here you are...
I'm glad that you are back...
It figures when I decide to drop by you have dropped out of sight...
Now about being on the downside... This is not a good thing and you must stay on the up and up....straight and narrow...
OK so you can get a little wiggle room but that's it...
Sending You and The boys all of my best wishes...
((Love-n-Hugs))
@}-'--,---
6430... bet it's too hot there and too cold here...
Hey there my little Rosebud ... How are you my friend ... Hope the old back is on the mend so you can breathe, take a break & take the chi-kids & Josie Wails for a walk ... It's been spring for awhile and the temps are rising ... Not complaining, just sayin'... wishing for rain which I'm sure you and Princess would gladly oblige to send over ... so do that, K? lol ... Love you, mean it! FC <3 ...

9847 ... no bueno por nada, lol ...

“TEXAS ... SECEDE”

REPUBLIC OF TEXAS

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 2, 2014

Judged:

Hatti_Hollerand wrote:
Happy Spring FC !!
Finally having some Spring like weather. Today , lots of sunshine and temps into the 70's ...hopefully. We still are in store for some more cold snaps but they are not to last long ....thankfully. This has been a long hard winter. I am so ready for some warmth.
Hope all is well with you. I've been trying to get some exercise in every day ...walking on treadmill 20 mins. I know that doesn't sound like much but when you pack that into an already jammed full day ...its a lot!! I also have my bicycle tuned and ready to take a spin . I just better stay on flat ground. I'll pushing up hills until I'm more in shape. LOL !! That's the beauty of having teenagers ..they are great encourages. haha :)
Sending prayers for rain in your area. Saw a big dust storm in TV the other day in parts of Texas , I think it was. WOW !! Strange indeed.
Have a great Friday and a wonderful Weekend , FC . Catch up with ya later , tater ! lol
Hi Hatti >big wave<< >>BIGGER SMILE<<

“TEXAS ... SECEDE”

REPUBLIC OF TEXAS

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 2, 2014

Judged:

Will Dockery wrote:
Good morning Flower Child!
Hi Will >>smiles and waves<<

“TEXAS ... SECEDE”

REPUBLIC OF TEXAS

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 2, 2014

Judged:

Hey Its Emma wrote:
My sister and I will have a nice weekend, FC. >>smiles+hugs<<
Good afternoon sweet Emma ... Humpday ... Enjoy it ... >>smiles and hugs<< FC <3 ...

“TEXAS ... SECEDE”

REPUBLIC OF TEXAS

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 2, 2014

Judged:

Denny CranesPlace wrote:
Good morning Flow. Where are you? Miss you
Hi Denny ... I missed myself, LOL ... 2 days in hospital ... CT / MRI / MRA brain ... they found one, haha ... bottom line No stroke, no silent heart attack, no blockage in veins, aorta, or the angiogram ... no aneurysm ... blood work negative, UA negative ... everything ---> negative, negative, negative ... so, what is the problem? Incoming diagnosis: syncope (fainting twice within 30 minutes)... Exiting diagnois: syncope .... I knew that coming in .... What is causing it?

Doctor: IDK ---> see your cardiologist ... yeah,$30 000 later but since it was overnight stay I don't have to pay the $65.00 ER visit ... yippie kye aye, LOL ...

I feel fine ... just a little setback ...

So, Denny! How are you and your bride? And the pooches?... Talk to me!... Enjoy the day ... Hearts, FC ...

With every setback there is always a chance for a comeback, yes?

3616 ...

“100% Princess”

Level 8

and totally harmless

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 2, 2014

Flower-Child wrote:
<quoted text>
Hi Denny ... I missed myself, LOL ... 2 days in hospital ... CT / MRI / MRA brain ... they found one, haha ... bottom line No stroke, no silent heart attack, no blockage in veins, aorta, or the angiogram ... no aneurysm ... blood work negative, UA negative ... everything ---> negative, negative, negative ... so, what is the problem? Incoming diagnosis: syncope (fainting twice within 30 minutes)... Exiting diagnois: syncope .... I knew that coming in .... What is causing it?
Doctor: IDK ---> see your cardiologist ... yeah,$30 000 later but since it was overnight stay I don't have to pay the $65.00 ER visit ... yippie kye aye, LOL ...
I feel fine ... just a little setback ...
So, Denny! How are you and your bride? And the pooches?... Talk to me!... Enjoy the day ... Hearts, FC ...
With every setback there is always a chance for a comeback, yes?
3616 ...
Wow Flower, sounds like you've had a rough few days. Hope you get to feeling better soon.

Hearts and hugs, and smelling salts.....

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

•••