For Dear FlowerChild

“TEXAS ... SECEDE”

Since: Feb 08

REPUBLIC OF TEXAS

#23797 Mar 17, 2014
Ricky F wrote:
Okay, I know that no one here cares one way or another about getting the dumb icons from the mad icconer ever single day, but it's been YEARS now, does this mad icconer have that much of a boring life? lol
lol, sorry I have to laugh here lol
Morning FC, Rotor, Will, Hites, Emma and everyone else!
LOL, what icons Ricky? I don't see any ...heh, just ignore them! That way they don't exist, ha!... Kind of like dust, if you don't see it, it ain't there, hahahahahhaa How was YOUR weekend? Mine was great & hope yours was as well .. Have a super day! FC <3 ...

“TEXAS ... SECEDE”

REPUBLIC OF TEXAS

#23798 Mar 17, 2014
Hey Its Emma wrote:
Have a wonderful Sunday, FC. >>smiles<< <3
Happy Monday sweet Emma ... I had a fantastic weekend Emma ... I'm sure you did as well ... I've never been to a 12 hour baby shower before ... but I did! I guess you'd be a redneck if you'd go to a 12 hour baby shower, LOL ... J/K *wink ... Have a very pleasant day,sweets! >>smiles and hugs<< FC <3 ...

“Incorrupta fides, nudaque veri”

Level 9

Since: May 07

Vincit qui se vincit

#23799 Mar 17, 2014
Flower-Child wrote:
<quoted text>
LOL, what icons Ricky? I don't see any ...heh, just ignore them! That way they don't exist, ha!... Kind of like dust, if you don't see it, it ain't there, hahahahahhaa How was YOUR weekend? Mine was great & hope yours was as well .. Have a super day! FC <3 ...
Had a good weekend except for the nasty weather that rolled in as usual lol, you get any your way?

“Incorrupta fides, nudaque veri”

Level 9

Since: May 07

Vincit qui se vincit

#23800 Mar 17, 2014
Happy St Patrick's Day! http://youtu.be/y07at1bU89Q

“TEXAS ... SECEDE”

REPUBLIC OF TEXAS

#23801 Mar 17, 2014
Ricky F wrote:
<quoted text>Had a good weekend except for the nasty weather that rolled in as usual lol, you get any your way?
Hi again Ricky! No way Jose on the nasty weather ... it was drop dead gorgeous here all weekend ... it's 68 on the porch now, sunny light wind ... Supposed to be 81 tomorrow ... want me to cybermail you some good stuff ... whoosh ---> there it went ... enjoy it! Luvya bud! <3

“TEXAS ... SECEDE”

REPUBLIC OF TEXAS

#23802 Mar 18, 2014
Good morning everyone ... another beautiful day at the lake ... have a fun day ...

48°F
Clear
Feels like: 46°
High 82°Low 48°

“TEXAS ... SECEDE”

REPUBLIC OF TEXAS

#23803 Mar 19, 2014
“Let yourself be silently drawn by the strange pull of what you really love. It will not lead you astray.” ~Rumi

Level 10

Since: Sep 09

Location hidden

#23804 Mar 19, 2014
Flower-Child wrote:
Good morning everyone ... another beautiful day at the lake ... have a fun day ...
48°F
Clear
Feels like: 46°
High 82°Low 48°
Thank you, FC. Have fun reading. Clear, sunny day.

>>smiles+hugs<<

“TEXAS ... SECEDE”

REPUBLIC OF TEXAS

#23805 Mar 19, 2014
Hey Its Emma wrote:
<quoted text>Thank you, FC. Have fun reading. Clear, sunny day.
>>smiles+hugs<<
Good afternoon sweet Emma ... have a blessed day and enjoy it, too! >>smiles and hugs<< FC <3 ...

“Maker of poetry, art & music”

Level 5

Since: Dec 08

Columbus, GA

#23806 Mar 20, 2014
Flower-Child wrote:
“Let yourself be silently drawn by the strange pull of what you really love. It will not lead you astray.”~Rumi
Good morning, Flower... looks like Spring has is making its way in... great Little League games down this way.
Pale Wild Wood Flower

Castroville, TX

#23807 Mar 20, 2014
we have made peace with a missing peace... we are finally united... there should be no threat .... if there is everyone is watching all the time... our family has long grape vines..(international eminence baby we got way more than three.)

this is so great..

“Denny Crain”

Level 8

Since: Jan 11

Location hidden

#23808 Mar 20, 2014
Good morning Flower and all the friends who visit here. Another beautiful day in Texas : )))) More Chins than a Chinese phonebook

“TEXAS ... SECEDE”

REPUBLIC OF TEXAS

#23809 Mar 20, 2014
Will Dockery wrote:
<quoted text>
Good morning, Flower... looks like Spring has is making its way in... great Little League games down this way.
Good morning, Will ... 3 days or less (?) til regulation baseball, yippee ... This girl can hardly wait ... Lots of Little League and Softball has already started here, too ... Love the spring season ... Nice seeing you ... Good day ~ FC <3 ...

4888 ...

“TEXAS ... SECEDE”

REPUBLIC OF TEXAS

#23810 Mar 20, 2014
Denny CranesPlace wrote:
Good morning Flower and all the friends who visit here. Another beautiful day in Texas :)))) More Chins than a Chinese phonebook
Good morning, Denny ... yes, another beautiful day at the Lake ... heard rain in the forecast for the weekend ... in this drought ridden area we say, "BRING IT" ... anything to bring up the lake levels ... Wishing you a beautiful day! FC <3 ...

2442 ...

“Denny Crain”

Level 8

Location hidden

#23811 Mar 21, 2014
Flower-Child wrote:
<quoted text>
Good morning, Denny ... yes, another beautiful day at the Lake ... heard rain in the forecast for the weekend ... in this drought ridden area we say, "BRING IT" ... anything to bring up the lake levels ... Wishing you a beautiful day! FC <3 ...
2442 ...
Our lake should be full now but it is down about 10 foot. All the boats in private docks are just hanging in the air :)

“Colorful Beyond Words ”

Level 10

Since: May 11

" Live, Laugh, Love "

#23812 Mar 21, 2014
Happy Spring FC !!

Finally having some Spring like weather. Today , lots of sunshine and temps into the 70's ...hopefully. We still are in store for some more cold snaps but they are not to last long ....thankfully. This has been a long hard winter. I am so ready for some warmth.

Hope all is well with you. I've been trying to get some exercise in every day ...walking on treadmill 20 mins. I know that doesn't sound like much but when you pack that into an already jammed full day ...its a lot!! I also have my bicycle tuned and ready to take a spin . I just better stay on flat ground. I'll pushing up hills until I'm more in shape. LOL !! That's the beauty of having teenagers ..they are great encourages. haha :)

Sending prayers for rain in your area. Saw a big dust storm in TV the other day in parts of Texas , I think it was. WOW !! Strange indeed.

Have a great Friday and a wonderful Weekend , FC . Catch up with ya later , tater ! lol

“Maker of poetry, art & music”

Level 5

Since: Dec 08

Columbus, GA

#23813 Mar 21, 2014
Flower-Child wrote:
<quoted text>
Good morning, Will ... 3 days or less (?) til regulation baseball, yippee ... This girl can hardly wait ... Lots of Little League and Softball has already started here, too ... Love the spring season ... Nice seeing you ... Good day ~ FC <3 ...
4888 ...
Yes,'Tis the season... have a great day, Flower!

Level 10

Location hidden

#23814 Mar 21, 2014
My sister and I will have a nice weekend, FC. >>smiles+hugs<<

“Denny Crain”

Level 8

Location hidden

#23815 Mar 23, 2014
Hey Its Emma wrote:
My sister and I will have a nice weekend, FC. >>smiles+hugs<<
I hope your weekend is going as planned. I have been having great luck at garage sales. I can smell a bargain :) I bought a climbing tree stand that was brand new for $35 it cost over $300 :) LOL now I have 3 of them :)

Level 10

Location hidden

#23816 Mar 23, 2014
I had a wonderful day, FC and Denny. >>smiles<< <3

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Weird Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
What song are you listening to right now? (Apr '08) 12 min wichita-rick 230,702
JUST SAY SOMETHING. Whatever comes to mind!! (Aug '09) 16 min razz58 35,012
Add a Word remove a Word (Oct '13) 27 min Blue Bird 6,670
keep a word drop a word (Sep '12) 30 min Blue Bird 17,314
Any Word ! (Mar '11) 34 min Blue Bird 6,680
WHo ARe YOu THinking ABout RIght NOw (Jul '13) 47 min North Mountain 1,352
News Student Arrested After Assault On Staff Member ... 1 hr Staff Phartse 4
3 Word Advice (Good or Bad) (Dec '14) 1 hr Ginger Rosie 7,132
Stupid things to ponder ... (Feb '08) 4 hr North Mountain 8,254