“TEXAS ... SECEDE”

Since: Feb 08

REPUBLIC OF TEXAS

#23729 Feb 28, 2014
Big Time wrote:
<quoted text>
H E double Hockey Sticks,...
Rice-A-Roni the "San Francisco Treat"
Morning Boo ... hockey you say? I'd rather watch golf ... well, I do ... Phil Mickelson is one of my faves ... He's just a really nice guy ... and a fine golf player ... One real well known has been is from Austin ... Dan, no ... uh, will have to remember his name and get back to you if I remember and when I do remember I'll forget to remember why I remembered, LOL ...

Alrighty then ... I'll have Rice-a-roni, the SFO treat song all day long but will also be thinking about Hunter Pence who plays for the SFO Giants and a true role model and stand up guy who represents the epitomy of baseball ... I know, I know ... you knew I'd throw baseball somewhere in the conversations ... whoo-hoo Baseball is back ~ Bring it ... TTYS ... FC <3 ...

6494 .. pair of 4's 9 hight, a BOWL of cereal, lol

“TEXAS ... SECEDE”

REPUBLIC OF TEXAS

#23731 Feb 28, 2014
I really don't like it when anyone, especially players, says "it doesn't count in pre-season ... yes, it does count ... it's practice and it makes you stronger and better than the day before doggone it ... but WTG Prince & Darvish ...

http://texas.rangers.mlb.com/news/article/tex...

7773 ...

“100% Princess”

Level 8

Since: Jan 07

and totally harmless

#23732 Feb 28, 2014
Good morning Flower. I hope you have a pleasant Friday and weekend. Just saw the forecast for Monday--should get another 1/2 inch of ice <eye roll> I am soooo very sick of winter. <sigh> Oh well, into each Princess' life, a little ice must fall....

Have a good one.
Hearts, hugs, and de-icer....

“Incorrupta fides, nudaque veri”

Level 9

Since: May 07

Vincit qui se vincit

#23733 Feb 28, 2014
Yehaw it's FRIDAY!!

Level 9

Vincit qui se vincit

#23734 Feb 28, 2014
Hitesrunprincess wrote:
Good morning Flower. I hope you have a pleasant Friday and weekend. Just saw the forecast for Monday--should get another 1/2 inch of ice <eye roll> I am soooo very sick of winter. <sigh> Oh well, into each Princess' life, a little ice must fall....
Have a good one.
Hearts, hugs, and de-icer....
When all that ice/snow melts, it's going to get bad!

“100% Princess”

Level 8

and totally harmless

#23735 Feb 28, 2014
Ricky F wrote:
<quoted text>When all that ice/snow melts, it's going to get bad!
don't I know it. At least we're on the high ground--no danger of flooding......
Hi Ricky. <waves>

“Standin' In A”

Level 8

Since: May 11

Shaft Of Light

#23736 Feb 28, 2014
Flower-Child wrote:
<quoted text>
Hi Fisherman >>waves wildly at you<< lol ... it was Thursday, the 20th ... Pisces which explains my love for the water, river, lake, ocean, canal hahahahahaha tadpole's Frogmen, LOL ... J/K ... I'm reading and getting to know about Frogmen in the book I'm reading ... Hope you D & M had an awesome weekend ... I'm getting ready to take off for some cardio ... Be back after awhile ... Take it easy (at work, HA:)... TTYL ... FC <3 ...
3747 ...
Hi Flower. Passing through on my way to the WEEKEND!
I'm hoping to be done with this big project I'm working on in a couple of weeks, then I can check in here a little more.
Have a nice weekend-

Petal Power

“It's a New Dawn”

Since: Feb 14

Location hidden

#23737 Feb 28, 2014
FC..Come and Hop on my Scooter..Everyone is at OC'S ROCKIN' Horse Club..Boooooozing it Up!!

“New poetry book coming soon”

Level 5

Since: Dec 08

Columbus, GA

#23738 Mar 1, 2014
Flower-Child wrote:
<quoted text>
yessiree Bob ... 10-4 copy that ... Oh, wow .. I just heard Joe Bob has not said one way or the other he will vie for VP ... He says' his wife will support him so, in essence, I believe he is going for ... He was a guest on THE VIEW excerpt ... on the CBS Morning News where I heard that ...
>>changes channel to DirectTV 854 Blues Music ...
The >> ... << comment does not depict FC's views either Dem/Rep ... Just sayin'...
2644 ... pair of 4's 6 high ... folds that voter's registration card in quarters and puts in back jeans pocket, lol
I'll very likely vote Libertarian again for President... Gary Johnson really was leagues better candidate than either of the Dem/Rep fellows.

In my opinion, of course!

“New poetry book coming soon”

Level 5

Since: Dec 08

Columbus, GA

#23739 Mar 1, 2014
Flower-Child wrote:
I really don't like it when anyone, especially players, says "it doesn't count in pre-season ... yes, it does count ... it's practice and it makes you stronger and better than the day before doggone it ... but WTG Prince & Darvish ...
http://texas.rangers.mlb.com/news/article/tex...
7773 ...
Indeed it does count, again, in my opinion or more than that... practice makes things... better.

"Only Jesus was Perfect!"

As I've been told all my life... it must be true...

Level 10

Since: Sep 09

Location hidden

#23740 Mar 1, 2014
I had a wonderful lunch and day with my sister. Have a nice Saturday. >>smiles<< <3
harleyhoney

Sherwood Park, Canada

#23741 Mar 1, 2014
Flower-Child wrote:
<quoted text>
Hola HH ... glad to see you in good spirits ... Thanks for the belated birthday wishes ... Hooray for the long weekend for the kids/grandkids, too! That's always an added bonus ... Vacation, Cool! Leaving frigid temps sounds like a spectacular plan and coming back to warmer temps even better ... hope it works out that way!!!!... Been long time haven't seen you around but in that time sounds as though things have been good for you and that is great ... Keep doin' what your doin' gal, it's workin'!... Take it easy, be safe about your surroundings, stay in touch & have too much fun ... FC <3 ...
Thank you FC. Monday is DR time, we leave at midnight!
We will definately have too much fun. We are so excited to see our friends again.
You take care, and stay warm.-35C here today and yesterday!!!!

“100% Princess”

Level 8

and totally harmless

#23742 Mar 3, 2014
Hi ya Flower. Hope you had a good weekend. I spent the day yesterday waiting on the snow--services were cancelled because of the impending weather--and sewing. Making some travel pillows for gifts and such. They're so cute. Doesn't take much time at all to sew up. Anyway, just another Manic Monday, so I'll catch ya later.....

Hearts, hugs, and Mondays.....

Level 9

Vincit qui se vincit

#23743 Mar 3, 2014
Morning everyone!

Level 9

Vincit qui se vincit

#23744 Mar 3, 2014
Dang cell phones Autocorrect

Confession

A man received the following text on his iPhone from his
neighbor:

I am so sorry Bob. I've been riddled with guilt and I
have to confess. I have been tapping your wife, day
and night when you're
not around. In fact, more than you.

I'm not getting any at home, but that's
no excuse. I can no longer live with the guilt and I
hope you will accept my
sincerest apology with my promise that it won't happen again.

Bob, anguished and betrayed, went into his bedroom,
grabbed his gun, and without a word, shot his wife
and killed her.

A few moments later, a second text came in:

Damn autocorrect. I meant "wifi", not "wife".

“Denny Crain”

Level 8

Since: Jan 11

Location hidden

#23745 Mar 3, 2014
Good morning sweet Flower. Fruit trees in bloom and sleet on the ground : (

Location Shown

#23746 Mar 6, 2014
Feed a Fever , Starve a Cold,..

“TEXAS ... SECEDE”

REPUBLIC OF TEXAS

#23747 Mar 7, 2014
Good Morning Everyone ... TGIF ... Been under the weather one might say ... Looks like another gorgeous day ... Feeling pretty good today ... Costco, movie theater and library ... Jeez, I almost feel human today, LOL ... I can talk now, no laryngitis ... World ---> Look OUT! HA! Have a magical day ... FC <3 ...

“TEXAS ... SECEDE”

REPUBLIC OF TEXAS

#23748 Mar 7, 2014
Big Time wrote:
Feed a Fever , Starve a Cold,..
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v =iPueR6rkkX4XX
ALLMAN BROTHERS BAND ~ SOULSHINE ...
http://www.youtube.com/watch...

6786 ....

“Don't worry about me, I"m fine”

Level 5

Since: Aug 13

middle of nowhere

#23749 Mar 7, 2014
Well, another day of no school here. It rained about 330 am, the temp was in the low 20's so this morning about 5 am we had glare ice over everything. School is cancelled and roads are ice covered, more vehicles in the ditch than on the road. 40's are forecasted for next week, we can only hope!!!

Happy Friday to all!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Weird Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Poll Do You Have A Topix Crush? (2014 Version) (Oct '14) 2 min Jerilouise 248
Play "end of the name"... (Jun '15) 4 min Jerilouise 2,381
Last Word is First Word (no "breast" word please) (Jul '15) 8 min Princess Hey 1,830
Poll Would you vote for Prez Obama for the next 4 ye... (Apr '11) 10 min Zombies Hate Fast... 28,828
News No pocket change: Va. man delivers 300,000 penn... 14 min Pistolero 6
Denny Crain's Place (May '10) 29 min positronium 20,680
~`*`~ Create a sentence using the 'letters' of ... (Oct '12) 32 min Mustang GT Girl 3,877
What turns you on ? (Aug '11) 58 min streetglidehoney 1,967
What Turns You Off? 1 hr Laughing and laug... 75
What song are you listening to right now? (Apr '08) 2 hr Princess Hey 209,699
El's Kitchen (Feb '09) 4 hr Take It Easy 67,986
More from around the web