Big Time wrote:
https://support.google.com/chr ome/answer/95426?hl=en
I got this! Thanks, Boo ...

“"Eatin' Ain't Cheatin!"”

Level 1

Since: Sep 06

Thompson's Station, Tn

#23707 Feb 26, 2014
I'm married to an American blonde again! She passed her Naturalization test to be a U.S. Citizen! I'm so proud of her!

“TEXAS ... SECEDE”

Since: Feb 08

REPUBLIC OF TEXAS

#23708 Feb 26, 2014
Big Time wrote:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v =HNNxeovdN5UXX
John Says it,...
hahahahahahahaha, in my case, whatever gets me through the day as you say, LOL ...

Here you go ... Get your mojo risin'... Enjoy your day ... TTYL, Boo ...

THE DOORS ~ L.A. WOMAN ...
http://www.youtube.com/watch...
Well, I just got into town about an hour ago Took a look around, see which way the wind blow ...

LOVE this song::::::::I printed the first few lines because no one seems to ever hear them ...

7903 ... 7903 ... pair of 9's 7 high ... whatever gets YOU through the day, A VISUAL perhaps, LOL ... >>grinning<<

“TEXAS ... SECEDE”

REPUBLIC OF TEXAS

#23709 Feb 26, 2014
Mexican Hillbilly wrote:
I'm married to an American blonde again! She passed her Naturalization test to be a U.S. Citizen! I'm so proud of her!
Hi MH ... got ur msg ... Nice talkin' to you, always a pleasure ... CONGRATULATIONS! Card forthcoming ... I am so proud of her ... It couldn't have been easy ... Thanks for being there for support ... MILK day? ROFL hahahahahaha ... Cracks me up ... Thanks for the laugh ... Luvya, mean it! FC <3 ...

8841 ... fold those cliff notes away and keep as a momento ...

Level 10

Since: Sep 09

Location hidden

#23710 Feb 26, 2014
Have a nice day reading, FC. >>smiles+hugs<<

“TEXAS ... SECEDE”

REPUBLIC OF TEXAS

#23711 Feb 26, 2014
Hey Its Emma wrote:
Have a nice day reading, FC. >>smiles+hugs<<
Good morning sweet Emma ... a good day for reading indeed ... cold and raining off and on ... Body Pump class late afternoon at the Y ... Have a bright sunny day >>smiles and hugs<<
FC <3 ...

“TEXAS ... SECEDE”

REPUBLIC OF TEXAS

#23712 Feb 26, 2014
BREAD ~ SWEET SURRENDER ...

4934 ...

Since: Jan 07

Location Shown

#23714 Feb 26, 2014

Location Shown

#23715 Feb 27, 2014

“Colorful Beyond Words”

Level 10

Since: May 11

" Live, Laugh, Love "

#23716 Feb 27, 2014
Morning FC !:)

Well here it is the end of February !! Looks like March is coming in like a Lion in my area ...so hopefully it leaves like a Lamb. I'm telling you ....Spring can't come soon enough for me ! I'm making my list of all the things to do this Spring so that I can enjoy my Summer. LOL!

Hope all is well with you. I'm think I might even by a package at the Minor League ball park this year . We did that one year and had a great time. I certainly know you are a baseball fan ! teehee!:)

Enjoy your Thursday!

“TEXAS ... SECEDE”

REPUBLIC OF TEXAS

#23717 Feb 27, 2014
Big Time wrote:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v =Ivyg-CgcfpsXX
Day of the eagle
http://www.youtube.com/watch...

don't hurt yourself with that bowl, lol ... Take it Easy ...

“TEXAS ... SECEDE”

REPUBLIC OF TEXAS

#23718 Feb 27, 2014
Big Time wrote:
http://screen.yahoo.com/snl/sn l-promo-jim-parsons-153011264. html
Big Time Theory',...
LOL, hahahahahaha too funny ... A must watch SNL ... will set my alarm for 2229 ... must see it live ... no recordings of any kind ... thanks for the sharing the link ... Have a gr8 day, Boo!

“TEXAS ... SECEDE”

REPUBLIC OF TEXAS

#23719 Feb 27, 2014
Hatti_Hollerand wrote:
Morning FC !:)
Well here it is the end of February !! Looks like March is coming in like a Lion in my area ...so hopefully it leaves like a Lamb. I'm telling you ....Spring can't come soon enough for me ! I'm making my list of all the things to do this Spring so that I can enjoy my Summer. LOL!
Hope all is well with you. I'm think I might even by a package at the Minor League ball park this year . We did that one year and had a great time. I certainly know you are a baseball fan ! teehee!:)
Enjoy your Thursday!
Good morning, Buttercup ... Yesterday morning started out drizzling, windy and cold but by days end it warmed up and sun shining ... Beautiful sunset ... BFF took a picture of sunset while at redlight ... somehow, I'll get it on Facebook ... 2 seasons in one day, go figure, LOL ... Spring is here, Buttercup ... all the spring blossoming has begun ... albeit I think I heard someone or "whether"man/lady said we had another front coming in Monday with high's in the mid 40's ... shhh that's nothing and I betcha that's the end of it ... and hopefully for the midwest and NE ... and for all surffering from this terrible winter they've endured ... prayers, warnth & sunshine their way ... Now, to watch for the floods when the snow melts ... sure hope their towns/cities have a back-up/contingency emergency plan ... Wish they'd dump that snow in dump trucks and bring it to our lake and dump so we can fill up our lake ... I wish, I wish lol ... Anyway ... the day is off to start and hope yours is as well ...

Spring training is on its way and that makes me a happy camper and yes I'm a baseball fan ... an "unrepentant baseball fan" as Old Sam has penned me early on ... Yes, please by the sports package for Minor League ... what a great way to spend time with your family ... Growing up on a little league field, catching home-runs across the fence & turning them in for a snow-cone was the pip, LOL ...

Wishing the best of days, Hatti ... Have fun!

Hearts, hugs and baseball ...
harleyhoney

Sherwood Park, Canada

#23720 Feb 27, 2014
Buenos Dias Amiga! Ya'll had a birthday???? Well amiga "Feliz Cumpleanos"! I will have a drink in your honor.
Four more days and we will be sipping a tall cool one on the beach. This will be a long week waiting for Monday's departure lol! I will trade you cold fronts!!!!!! Ours is suppose to be -29C! Will be a good time to head for the tropics.
Too cold to go outside today as well, so got tv, exercise and internet, bf is at work until Sunday.
Well hope you stay warm, and B safe! Take care.

I am hoping like Hattie, March is coming in like a lion,,hope it leaves like a lamb! More so because we will be home at the end of it, and would be nice to come home to warmer weather, and hopefully a lot less snow!
Have a great weekend everyone. I am going in to see son, daughter, and my grandkids today, because tomorrow they got a Pro-D day,, in other words, a long weekend for teachers!!!!

“TEXAS ... SECEDE”

REPUBLIC OF TEXAS

#23721 Feb 27, 2014
harleyhoney wrote:
Buenos Dias Amiga! Ya'll had a birthday???? Well amiga "Feliz Cumpleanos"! I will have a drink in your honor.
Four more days and we will be sipping a tall cool one on the beach. This will be a long week waiting for Monday's departure lol! I will trade you cold fronts!!!!!! Ours is suppose to be -29C! Will be a good time to head for the tropics.
Too cold to go outside today as well, so got tv, exercise and internet, bf is at work until Sunday.
Well hope you stay warm, and B safe! Take care.
I am hoping like Hattie, March is coming in like a lion,,hope it leaves like a lamb! More so because we will be home at the end of it, and would be nice to come home to warmer weather, and hopefully a lot less snow!
Have a great weekend everyone. I am going in to see son, daughter, and my grandkids today, because tomorrow they got a Pro-D day,, in other words, a long weekend for teachers!!!!
Hola HH ... glad to see you in good spirits ... Thanks for the belated birthday wishes ... Hooray for the long weekend for the kids/grandkids, too! That's always an added bonus ... Vacation, Cool! Leaving frigid temps sounds like a spectacular plan and coming back to warmer temps even better ... hope it works out that way!!!!... Been long time haven't seen you around but in that time sounds as though things have been good for you and that is great ... Keep doin' what your doin' gal, it's workin'!... Take it easy, be safe about your surroundings, stay in touch & have too much fun ... FC <3 ...

“TEXAS ... SECEDE”

REPUBLIC OF TEXAS

#23722 Feb 27, 2014
WHOO-HOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

Home game 3/2/14 vs Atlanta Braves
Away game 3/3/14 vs Maimi Marlins
Home game 3/5/14 vs Detroit Tigers
Home game 36/14 vs NY Yankees

Baseball lives ... BRING IT ....

>>FC does the Happy Dance<<

“TEXAS ... SECEDE”

REPUBLIC OF TEXAS

#23723 Feb 27, 2014
^^^^^^^^^^HOUSTON ASTROS ^^^^^^^^^^

guess that little bit of 4-1-1 info would help, lol ..........

Level 10

Since: Sep 09

Location hidden

#23724 Feb 27, 2014
I'm enjoying my day, FC. I will have a tuna sandwich for lunch. <3

Location Shown

#23726 Feb 27, 2014
Flower-Child wrote:
^^^^^^^^^^HOUSTON ASTROS ^^^^^^^^^^
guess that little bit of 4-1-1 info would help, lol ..........

H E double Hockey Sticks,...

Rice-A-Roni the "San Francisco Treat"

“TEXAS ... SECEDE”

REPUBLIC OF TEXAS

#23727 Feb 28, 2014
Hey Its Emma wrote:
I'm enjoying my day, FC. I will have a tuna sandwich for lunch. <3
Good morning sweet Emma ... lunch sounded good for you yesterday ... Today the makings of tuna salad will make it to my table ... thank you for the suggestion, yummy ... Enjoy your day >>smiles and hugs<< FC <3 ...

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Weird Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Evolution vs. Creation (Jul '11) 2 min THE LONE WORKER 201,060
TRUMP, Donald (Jun '15) 9 min Family man 146
El's Kitchen (Feb '09) 18 min Denny CranesPlace 58,055
Crystal_Clears Kitchen (Refurbished) (Jan '16) 19 min Bad Bex 8,466
Last Post Wins! (Aug '08) 51 min Princess Hey 145,975
What song are you listening to right now? (Apr '08) 53 min Camilla 194,170
*add A word / drop a word* (Nov '12) 58 min Princess Hey 13,429
What Turns You Off (Jun '11) 15 hr Jack 7,790
More from around the web