For Dear FlowerChild

“TEXAS ... SECEDE”

Since: Feb 08

REPUBLIC OF TEXAS

#23686 Feb 24, 2014
Fisherman 808 wrote:
Hi Flower-Child.
I see I missed your birthday. Happy late birthday.
Better get back to work (not that I'm at work, lol).
(I need to go to work to get rested up!)
Hi Fisherman >>waves wildly at you<< lol ... it was Thursday, the 20th ... Pisces which explains my love for the water, river, lake, ocean, canal hahahahahaha tadpole's Frogmen, LOL ... J/K ... I'm reading and getting to know about Frogmen in the book I'm reading ... Hope you D & M had an awesome weekend ... I'm getting ready to take off for some cardio ... Be back after awhile ... Take it easy (at work, HA:)... TTYL ... FC <3 ...

3747 ...

“TEXAS ... SECEDE”

REPUBLIC OF TEXAS

#23687 Feb 24, 2014
RICKY NELSON ~ GARDEN PARTY ...

Petal Power

“It's a New Dawn”

Since: Feb 14

Location hidden

#23688 Feb 24, 2014
Flower-Child wrote:
<quoted text>
Hey there Petal Power ... apologies for mis-spelling your name the first time we communicated last time ... it happens ... Yesterday, the last Sunday from the store, I had the original new mattress move to the new bed it was meant to go to in the front bedroom ... I had a SNB (sleep number bed) delivered and set up in the master bedroom ... Ironically so, I did not sleep well, LOL ... I fell asleep, after reading awhile, EARLY and woke up at 10:30pm and was wide awake ti 0130 so I read alot more inbetween ... you might say I had a case of insomnia ... something of which I've really never encountered before ... But thank you for asking ...
How are you?... Hope you had a great awesome weekend ... FC ...
9610 ...
Ya Know it Chick..Glad ya got your Bedroom intact!! How many Mattresses did Ya BOUNCE on at the Store..UNTIL ya found the right one???

“Maker of poetry, art & music”

Level 5

Since: Dec 08

Columbus, GA

#23689 Feb 24, 2014
Flower-Child wrote:
<quoted text>
That is awesome and I cheer her on from across the miles .. You'd better go to those games and support her efforts or I WILL hunt you down and that is no pun, got it? LOL ...
I enjoy the games greatly, her brother Dylan has been playing for a couple years now.

Level 5

Columbus, GA

#23690 Feb 24, 2014
Flower-Child wrote:
RICKY NELSON ~ GARDEN PARTY ...
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v =PECmjB9df0wXX
Great song...

"If memories are all I sing, I'd rather drive a truck."

Since: Jan 07

Location Shown

#23691 Feb 25, 2014
Flower-Child wrote:
<quoted text>
Hey Boo ... Funny you write about Shanty Shack when I'm thinking I saw Scooby Doo, Shaggy and Company in an insurance commercial ... In the "movie theater" at the YMCA on Saturday there is "Scooby Doo" cartoon on the screen I was forced to watched as I pedaled 2 miles over my norm ... paid for it later ... did 1-1/2 miles on the row machine on level 8 ... I guess they call it and ergonometer for upper body strength ... kicked my ... well ... Anyway, when I go to search it goes to ASK.com and then when I clean my computer I find some things to clean up ... where'd my BING go?... need your help there ... Chrome help would even do on W/7 ... Okay, got side-tracked TTYS ...
7798 ...
Whenever you have a chance ...

http://lmgtfy.com/... +

Great Googly Moogly,...

“TEXAS ... SECEDE”

REPUBLIC OF TEXAS

#23692 Feb 25, 2014
Petal Power wrote:
<quoted text> Ya Know it Chick..Glad ya got your Bedroom intact!! How many Mattresses did Ya BOUNCE on at the Store..UNTIL ya found the right one???
Good morning, Petal Power ... it was an easy decision ... SNB ... Sleep Number Bed ... Easy on/Easy Off ... LOL ... Have a great day ... FC

4202 ... full store of beds/frames/rails & mattresses ...

“TEXAS ... SECEDE”

REPUBLIC OF TEXAS

#23693 Feb 25, 2014
Will Dockery wrote:
<quoted text>
I enjoy the games greatly, her brother Dylan has been playing for a couple years now.
Good morning, Will ... I almost typed Good Hunting Will, LOL ... Well, it just popped in my head ... it was a great movie ... Matt Damon is a great guy ... I've seen him on many late night shows ... Speaking of Late Night Shows with Jimmy Fallon ... what a great & funny guy Fallon is and has, IMO, has changed late night ... Only problem is I can't seem to stay awake long enough to hang out with him, LOL ... Funk #49 no longer exists for me and Joe Walsh, sleep all day, out all night, I know where you goin'... hahahaha ...

9983 ... pair of 9's ... trying to get into Fallon's schedule, ha!

“TEXAS ... SECEDE”

REPUBLIC OF TEXAS

#23694 Feb 25, 2014
Will Dockery wrote:
<quoted text>
Great song...
"If memories are all I sing, I'd rather drive a truck."
Who did that song about a trucks???? Hank Williams, Jr?????... he was on his way to get him mamar and she got ran over by a pick up TRUCK ... oh, Jeez ... I'll be wondering all day about it ... Darlin'

DAVID ALLAN COE ~ YOU NEVER CALL ME BY MY NAME ...

hahahahaha ..... ain't a country song unless mama, trains, trucks, prison or gettin' drunk ...

well I was drunk the day my mama got out of prison and I went to pick her up in the rain but before i could get to the station in the pick up TRUCK she got run over by a damned old train ...

3331 ....

Love DAC ... gotta love him ... lol ...

Level 5

Columbus, GA

#23695 Feb 25, 2014
Flower-Child wrote:
<quoted text>
Good morning, Will ... I almost typed Good Hunting Will, LOL ... Well, it just popped in my head ... it was a great movie ... Matt Damon is a great guy ... I've seen him on many late night shows ... Speaking of Late Night Shows with Jimmy Fallon ... what a great & funny guy Fallon is and has, IMO, has changed late night ... Only problem is I can't seem to stay awake long enough to hang out with him, LOL ... Funk #49 no longer exists for me and Joe Walsh, sleep all day, out all night, I know where you goin'... hahahaha ...
9983 ... pair of 9's ... trying to get into Fallon's schedule, ha!
I haven't seen the Fallon show yet either, but heard good things about it...

Level 5

Columbus, GA

#23696 Feb 25, 2014
Flower-Child wrote:
<quoted text>
Who did that song about a trucks???? Hank Williams, Jr?????... he was on his way to get him mamar and she got ran over by a pick up TRUCK ... oh, Jeez ... I'll be wondering all day about it ... Darlin'
DAVID ALLAN COE ~ YOU NEVER CALL ME BY MY NAME ...
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v =Sco_eBvXGTQXX
hahahahaha ..... ain't a country song unless mama, trains, trucks, prison or gettin' drunk ...
well I was drunk the day my mama got out of prison and I went to pick her up in the rain but before i could get to the station in the pick up TRUCK she got run over by a damned old train ...
3331 ....
Love DAC ... gotta love him ... lol ...
Yes, David Allan Coe, great songwriter...

“TEXAS ... SECEDE”

REPUBLIC OF TEXAS

#23697 Feb 25, 2014
Big Time wrote:
<quoted text>
Great Googly Moogly,...
LOL ... I kept getting books from the books from the library and they print out a little receipt with the name/author and when the book is due ... My receipt kept saying I owed 20 cents ...

Finally, last Friday I asked about the 20 cents and Barbara said "oh, yeah I forgot" ... I said, "Here's your 20 cents" ... and then I said, "Thanks for nothing you dirty rat" .... that line from Home Alone with McCaulay Culkin ... She cracked up laughing and then she said it and then we both said it together, "thanks for nothing you dirty rat" ... It was pretty funny ... Guess you had to be there ... Never mind ... I have no idea where I was going with that story ...

I guess I thought of it and I giggled and now I've been googled, hahahaha ...

Morning, Boo ...

5339 ...

Level 5

Columbus, GA

#23698 Feb 25, 2014
Okay I replied in the "Train" thread but to cut down on suspense, I vote for the second photo!

Location Shown

#23699 Feb 25, 2014

Location Shown

#23701 Feb 26, 2014

“TEXAS ... SECEDE”

REPUBLIC OF TEXAS

#23702 Feb 26, 2014
Big Time wrote:
<quoted text>
Great Googly Moogly,...
Good golly, miss molly ... I think I got my google back ... Thanks, Boo :)..

7925 ... fold like a Doors album jacket ...

“TEXAS ... SECEDE”

REPUBLIC OF TEXAS

#23703 Feb 26, 2014
Will Dockery wrote:
<quoted text>
I haven't seen the Fallon show yet either, but heard good things about it...
Good morning, Will ... Fallon is so funny ... he does skits with his skits which makes it even fresher and more delightful ... he's so confident he can pull it of ... so refreshing ... Justified was over at 2200hrs last night and I was out like a light ... 2 hours at the gym and back to my usual routing ... kicked up the SNB from 45 to 60 might have (maybe) made a difference in that but I think it was getting back to normal, whatever normal constitutes, LOL ...

Happy Tuesday ... Mid 60's yesterday, Mid 30's today & hittin' the freezin' mark tonight ... Mid 50's tomorrow tomorrow and then back to 70's & 80's for the weekend ... Have a super day! Peace & Love, FC <3 ...

6204 ... pair of 6's 4 high ... fold my voter registration card & head off for early voting ... If you don't you cannot complain!!!!!!!!!! Get out and vote ... it counts

“TEXAS ... SECEDE”

REPUBLIC OF TEXAS

#23704 Feb 26, 2014
Will Dockery wrote:
<quoted text>
Yes, David Allan Coe, great songwriter...
yessiree Bob ... 10-4 copy that ... Oh, wow .. I just heard Joe Bob has not said one way or the other he will vie for VP ... He says' his wife will support him so, in essence, I believe he is going for ... He was a guest on THE VIEW excerpt ... on the CBS Morning News where I heard that ...

>>changes channel to DirectTV 854 Blues Music ...

The >> ... << comment does not depict FC's views either Dem/Rep ... Just sayin'...

2644 ... pair of 4's 6 high ... folds that voter's registration card in quarters and puts in back jeans pocket, lol

“TEXAS ... SECEDE”

REPUBLIC OF TEXAS

#23705 Feb 26, 2014
Will Dockery wrote:
Okay I replied in the "Train" thread but to cut down on suspense, I vote for the second photo!
Thank you, Will ... for cutting down on the suspense, LOL ... Not sure what'll do with here on the Weird Forum ... it may be too weird to put it up on my avatar, haha ... Happy Tuesday again ...

4339 ...

“TEXAS ... SECEDE”

REPUBLIC OF TEXAS

#23706 Feb 26, 2014
Big Time wrote:
https://support.google.com/chr ome/answer/95426?hl=en
I got this! Thanks, Boo ...

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Weird Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News O.J. Simpson up for parole nine years into sent... 18 min Trump Plotza 43
hoosier hillbilly (Sep '12) 45 min Crystal_Clear722 2,438
News Evolution vs. Creation (Jul '11) 47 min Nemesis 221,490
A to Z songs by title or group! (Dec '16) 1 hr BLouise 1,953
What song are you listening to right now? (Apr '08) 1 hr CJ Rocker 218,790
***Keep a Word~Drop a Word*** (Jan '10) 1 hr Junket 83,793
Post "any three words" (Sep '12) 1 hr Princess Hey 4,262
El's Kitchen (Feb '09) 1 hr Ohio Sam aka SNAF... 76,039
How's your weather today? (Mar '12) 2 hr Bad Bex 6,297
What Turns You Off? 2 hr Bad Bex 557