8285 ...

“Maker of poetry, art & music”

Level 5

Since: Dec 08

Columbus, GA

#23606 Feb 18, 2014
Flower-Child wrote:
<quoted text>
Good morning, Will ..... and a good morning it is ... partly sunny as we say here when we have cloud cover but we expect the sun to shine through with highs in the mid to high 70's ... it was drop dead gorgeous yesterday ... a little cool front with highs in the 60's so no worries there for planned outdoor activities ... So there, I missed my calling ---> should have been a chief meteorologist on KEYE TV news and moved my hands in every which direction all over the map like a magician trying to pull a rabbit out of a hat, LOL ... Oh, that woman drives me crazy I have to turn the channel I have nightmares of her strangling me with her hands, haahahahahahahaha J/K .... well, it sounded plausible LOL ...
Pat Robertson on The 700 Club just called Dennis Rodman a "monster" ... I think it's Pat Robertson who called Rodman with all his tattoos, nose piercings in his nose and eyes meeting with North Korea's prez and having tea and crumpets ... not his exact words but he did call Rodman a "monster" ...
Whoa ...
Anyway ... mani/pedi day ... throw in a facial and ready for my b/day party ... Have a very nice day and catch you around the corner ...
9539 ... fold like a birthday card
Feels just like Springtime down here, Flower!

If this can hold out until Saturday night we can have our show on the sidewalk of Broadway, and make it an outdoor event... hope so!

And the line-up for this year's Hogbottom is finalized...

Hogbottom 2014 - April 26th - Will Dockery & The Shadowville All-Stars - Gary Parmer Trio - Buddy Harden Band - Crosswired - Bibb City Ramblers - Don Dixon - Conley Brothers - Sean Rox Trio - Rick Edwards - Back Porch Pickers - Blue Harvest. All local music & BBQ festival in Fort Mitchell, Alabama.

And so it goes, and goes... and goes...

“TEXAS ... SECEDE”

Since: Feb 08

REPUBLIC OF TEXAS

#23608 Feb 18, 2014
Will Dockery wrote:
<quoted text>
If this can hold out until Saturday night we can have our show on the sidewalk of Broadway, and make it an outdoor event... hope so!
And the line-up for this year's Hogbottom is finalized...
Hogbottom 2014 - April 26th - Will Dockery & The Shadowville All-Stars - Gary Parmer Trio - Buddy Harden Band - Crosswired - Bibb City Ramblers - Don Dixon - Conley Brothers - Sean Rox Trio - Rick Edwards - Back Porch Pickers - Blue Harvest. All local music & BBQ festival in Fort Mitchell, Alabama.
And so it goes, and goes... and goes...
Morning, Will ... I was just over in Shadowville ... lft a msg ... Can hardly believe it's Hogbottom again ... Didn't see Sandy or Patricia on the line-up ... or are they intertwined with one of the listed bands? Goodness, a lot has changed in a year ...

Speaking of Hogbottom ---> seems like you just had the H/B event and here it is a year later ... Time does fly when you're having a good time ... Good luck with the event & have fun but we'll talk before then ... Have a groovy kind of day! FC <3 ...

“TEXAS ... SECEDE”

REPUBLIC OF TEXAS

#23609 Feb 18, 2014
Amelinda wrote:
<quoted text>
You and Flower make the cutest couple...on Topix!
Good morning Amelinda ... it feels like springtime down here in South Central Texas Hill Country by the Lake ... been in the 70's a couple days and will be in high 60's when the cool front hits in a few days ... not bad for the beginning of spring ... Have a nice day, SP ... FC <3 ...

62°F
Cloudy ----> sunshine sure to burn through those clouds ...
Feels like: 62°
High 78°Low 61°

“Denny Crain”

Level 8

Since: Jan 11

Location hidden

#23610 Feb 18, 2014
Flower-Child wrote:
<quoted text>
Good morning Amelinda ... it feels like springtime down here in South Central Texas Hill Country by the Lake ... been in the 70's a couple days and will be in high 60's when the cool front hits in a few days ... not bad for the beginning of spring ... Have a nice day, SP ... FC <3 ...
62°F
Cloudy ----> sunshine sure to burn through those clouds ...
Feels like: 62°
High 78°Low 61°
Going to hit 80 today Flower. What great weather we are having

“Denny Crain”

Level 8

Since: Jan 11

Location hidden

#23611 Feb 19, 2014
Flower I am reading the best book Blood Meridian. It takes place in Mexico about 1840. The language matches the time.It is very well written but you will be looking words up. It is bloody and brutal about scalp hunters from America who are being paid to kill Apaches.

“TEXAS ... SECEDE”

REPUBLIC OF TEXAS

#23612 Feb 19, 2014
Denny CranesPlace wrote:
Flower I am reading the best book Blood Meridian. It takes place in Mexico about 1840. The language matches the time.It is very well written but you will be looking words up. It is bloody and brutal about scalp hunters from America who are being paid to kill Apaches.
Good morning, Denny ... please give me a book review at books end ... sounds interesting ... I speak Spanish so I won't be needing a dictionary, LOL ... I picked up a book yesterday at the library before I had AARP do my taxes ... It's Stone Barrington novel (lawyer up) by Stuart Woods ... It's Woods hot off the press 2014 ... Supposed to outshine any of his latest so we shall see ... will leave a book review at books end ... Woods writes pretty good ... This one's off to a good start ...

Yep, 80 degree weather and I really don't want anyone from up north to complain about how HOT it is, LOL ... I often wonder if the snow melts whether or not it will turn to water and then flood the area in which it snowed, a lot? Stands to reason ... Actually, it makes sense ... Wonder if they'd scoope that ice/snow up and deliver it to Lake Travis and fill up the lake ... Just sayin' hahaha

HumpDay ... enjoy it ... FC <3 ...

“TEXAS ... SECEDE”

REPUBLIC OF TEXAS

#23613 Feb 19, 2014
Denny, BTW ... the Stuart Woods book is named, STANDUP GUY ...

There is a movie, Stand Up Guys with Al Pacino, Christopher Walken & Alan Arkin ... it was pretty good film I saw on the big screen maybe a month ago ... it may be on Netflix by now ... you'll get a kick out of it ... knee slappin' funny ...

The book and the movie are in no relation to each other ... Have fun!

2327 ....

Level 5

Columbus, GA

#23614 Feb 19, 2014
Amelinda wrote:
<quoted text>
You and Flower make the cutest couple...on Topix!
Flower power!

Level 10

Since: Sep 09

Location hidden

#23615 Feb 19, 2014
Enjoy reading your new book, FC. >>smiles<< <3

Level 5

Columbus, GA

#23616 Feb 19, 2014
Flower-Child wrote:
There is a movie, Stand Up Guys with Al Pacino, Christopher Walken & Alan Arkin ... it was pretty good film I saw on the big screen maybe a month ago ... it may be on Netflix by now ... you'll get a kick out of it ... knee slappin' funny ...
2327 ....
Great cast in that movie... is that the one that's sort of Elderly Goodfellas?

Level 5

Columbus, GA

#23617 Feb 19, 2014
Flower-Child wrote:
<quoted text>
Morning, Will ... I was just over in Shadowville ... lft a msg ... Can hardly believe it's Hogbottom again ... Didn't see Sandy or Patricia on the line-up ... or are they intertwined with one of the listed bands? Goodness, a lot has changed in a year ...
Speaking of Hogbottom ---> seems like you just had the H/B event and here it is a year later ... Time does fly when you're having a good time ... Good luck with the event & have fun but we'll talk before then ... Have a groovy kind of day! FC <3 ...
Hogbottom line up:

Sandy Madaris is singing with Buddy Harden now, and I don't know what Patricia or the drummer are doing these days.

Shadowville All-Stars are an acoustic rock trio for the immediate future, me Jack Snipe and Rob Wright.

And so it goes.

Since: Jan 07

Location Shown

#23618 Feb 19, 2014
Flower-Child wrote:
2327 ....

it's on your USB drive also,... Just Sayin,...

Since: Jan 07

Location Shown

#23619 Feb 19, 2014
Will Dockery wrote:
<quoted text>
Hogbottom line up:
Sandy Madaris is singing with Buddy Harden now, and I don't know what Patricia or the drummer are doing these days.
Shadowville All-Stars are an acoustic rock trio for the immediate future, me Jack Snipe and Rob Wright.
And so it goes.

Who is Gun Shot,...lol

Level 5

Columbus, GA

#23620 Feb 19, 2014
Flower-Child wrote:
THE BEATLES ~ GOOD DAY SUNSHINE ...
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v =bS6B8zC2CNIXX
8285 ...
"Here comes the sun... doobie doobie... and I say... it's all right." -George Harrison

And so it goes...

“TEXAS ... SECEDE”

REPUBLIC OF TEXAS

#23621 Feb 19, 2014
Will Dockery wrote:
<quoted text>
Flower power!
You got that right!... oy!...

“TEXAS ... SECEDE”

REPUBLIC OF TEXAS

#23622 Feb 19, 2014
Hey Its Emma wrote:
Enjoy reading your new book, FC. >>smiles<< <3
Hello sweet Emma ... I picked up LONE SURVIVOR today while I was in the neighborhood of the library ... I've seen the movie, which was fantastic, but I'm sure the book will tell more than the movie aired ... Enjoy the rest of your evening >>smiles and hugs<< FC <3 ...

“TEXAS ... SECEDE”

REPUBLIC OF TEXAS

#23623 Feb 19, 2014
Will Dockery wrote:
<quoted text>
Great cast in that movie... is that the one that's sort of Elderly Goodfellas?
LOL, yes, you might say that but there's only 3 of them ... it's kind of funny ... Ted Danson's real life wife is in it and she plays a pretty good part ... Mary Steenburgen I think is her name ... You might want to catch it at the $1 movies or Netflix it ... it's worth the $1

“TEXAS ... SECEDE”

REPUBLIC OF TEXAS

#23624 Feb 19, 2014
Will Dockery wrote:
<quoted text>
Hogbottom line up:
And so it goes.
I'm glad Jack stuck with your trio ... Patricia is calling herself Patricia Suddeth and Associates ... sounds like a law firm or something, LOL ... but I've heard some raw cuts and they sound pretty good ... Some are from Sunday nights at the place where everyone hangs on Sunday nights ... Big Time knows ... I forgot ... Del Ranch????? Yeah, I think that's right .. Del Ranch ... IDK about the drummer ... isn't he the last one to leave the stage and screw it up for the next act ... I hate it when that happens ... or is it the bass player ... in any event there's always one in the bunch ... we've got this one house band that plays at Hanover's Draft Haus ... then this bass player comes along and he's ALWAYS the last one to get off the stage taking his sweet bass time about it & just messes up the time for ---> well, you know, you're a musician ... never mind ... he'll never stop being THE ONE ...

Good luck at Hogbottom again this year, same cause, correct?

7806 ...

“TEXAS ... SECEDE”

REPUBLIC OF TEXAS

#23625 Feb 19, 2014
Big Time wrote:
<quoted text>
it's on your USB drive also,... Just Sayin,...
okie dokie, but I'll need verbal instructions before I go putting the flash drive into any USB ports, I think is what they're called ... I'm computer illiterate ... I have a docking station so I don't know if it goes in the docking station and/or into the laptop attached to the docking station ... or do I pull the laptop off the docking station and ... well, it's something to ponder and/or discuss perhaps on our next chat ... K? K! TTYS ...

4218 ... fold instructions in half & ponder later ...

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Weird Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Add a Word remove a Word (Oct '13) 3 min -Papa-Smurf- 5,724
OFFBEAT.keepAword.DropAword.2011edition (Oct '11) 4 min -Papa-Smurf- 21,142
What song are you listening to right now? (Apr '08) 12 min Naturally Wired 226,099
Keep a Word.....Drop a Word Game (Sep '13) 19 min -Papa-Smurf- 13,882
Add a word and drop a word (Jan '14) 23 min -Papa-Smurf- 7,453
Poll What are you thinking right now? (May '08) 24 min honeymylove 6,759
*add A word / drop a word* (Nov '12) 24 min -Papa-Smurf- 18,035
Denny Crain's Place (May '10) 35 min Finny Ferret 32,499
Does anyone remember? (Apr '13) 1 hr greymouser 1,980
El's Kitchen (Feb '09) 4 hr I Am Enzo - The B... 76,618
More from around the web