Morning Flower & friends.
Good morning. Wake up Flower :) You are burning daylight

“TEXAS ... SECEDE”

Since: Feb 08

REPUBLIC OF TEXAS

#23586 Feb 17, 2014
Will Dockery wrote:
<quoted text>
I mainly remember them because they were on Midnight Special and Don Kirshner's In Concert so many times during the 1970s... one of those bands which showed up continuously without much else going for them, so the regular viewer would say
"What, those guys again?!?"
Don't really remember much of their music except that it was manic, keyboard based... and makes me think of Supertramp in style, best i recall.
Good morning, Will ... This band must've been a one hit wonder band ... back in the 70's after high school grad ... during college and the Midnight Special on Saturday Night ... I either studied/worked during the week ... I sure didn't stay home on Saturday nights ... I don't remember Saturday Night LIVE either, LOL ...

“TEXAS ... SECEDE”

REPUBLIC OF TEXAS

#23587 Feb 17, 2014
Mexican Hillbilly wrote:
They have "Blue Tape" now that is much easier to remove. The blood stains and others never leak inside.
Morning MH ... I thought the blue tape was to outline where you didn't want the paint to get on the surface near where you were painting ... or where the policemen outlined the body ... huh?... Maybe I'm thinking about the Blue Men Group, LOL ...

“TEXAS ... SECEDE”

REPUBLIC OF TEXAS

#23588 Feb 17, 2014
Wildbluerose wrote:
FLY BY.....
((Love-n-Hugs))
:o)
@}-'--,---
Morning Rosebud ... Love & hugs right back atcha [email protected]}-'--, Wuv you, too! >hugs< FC <3 ...

6605 .. full house of hugs ...

“TEXAS ... SECEDE”

REPUBLIC OF TEXAS

#23589 Feb 17, 2014
Rotor Head wrote:
Morning Flower & friends.
Good morning, Rotor ... Have a great day my friend { huggles }...

5637 ... fold that camping shovel & put it away for the next winter

“TEXAS ... SECEDE”

REPUBLIC OF TEXAS

#23590 Feb 17, 2014
Denny CranesPlace wrote:
<quoted text>Good morning. Wake up Flower :) You are burning daylight
Good morning, Denny ... Was it not a beautiful weekend? It was 78 yesterday and more of same today and rest of week ... Cold front by Friday and it cold front bringing temps down to ... Wait for it ---> 60's ... LOL ... Low's in the ... wait for it ---> 40's ... I heard the midwest is going to get banged, yet again, with another storm ... when will it ever end, goodness ... This is said to be the 3rd of worst winters in history ... I can remember in Austin, early 80's which was the worst ... but we got through it ... Bone chilling cold ... Be careful, stay safe ... hello to your lovely wife and have a gr8 day ... Peace & Love ~ FC <3 ...

2367 ... fold the newspaper & the MLS listings ... get out and enjoy the wx ...

“TEXAS ... SECEDE”

REPUBLIC OF TEXAS

#23591 Feb 17, 2014
Hey Boo ... awesome blues by the man ...

ERIC CLAPTON ~ BLOW WIND BLOW ...

when the sun rose this morning ...

Level 10

Since: Sep 09

Location hidden

#23592 Feb 17, 2014
Flower-Child wrote:
<quoted text>
Good morning,.. Have a great day my friend { huggles }...
5637 ... fold that camping shovel & put it away for the next winter
I had a wonderful weekend with my sister. Enjoy your day reading, FC. >>hugs<< <3

“TEXAS ... SECEDE”

REPUBLIC OF TEXAS

#23593 Feb 17, 2014
NORAH JONES ~ SUNRISE ...

“TEXAS ... SECEDE”

REPUBLIC OF TEXAS

#23594 Feb 17, 2014
Hey Its Emma wrote:
<quoted text> I had a wonderful weekend with my sister. Enjoy your day reading, FC. >>hugs<< <3
Good morning sweet Emma ... I read a really fun book this weekend ... review to follow ... Glad, as always, you and sis got together for good times ... enjoy your day! >>smiles and hugs<< FC <3 ...

“TEXAS ... SECEDE”

REPUBLIC OF TEXAS

#23595 Feb 17, 2014
*****BOOK REVIEW*****
Take Down Twenty by Janet Evanovich ~ A Stephanie Plum novel ... it was fantastic ... murder, mystery, mahem ... Stephanie & Lula up to their old tricks and Ranger there to pick up the pieces ... It was hilarious in some parts ... When will Morelli ever drop the question and his grandmother quit giving Stephani the "eye"? LOL ... Grandma Mazur is too funny ...

I read this book in 3 days, non-stop, hard to put down book ... for entertainment purposes only ... you'd probably have to read the other 19 ... probably a chick book collection but they're fun ...

Have fun and catch yall around the corner ... Laters babe! FC <3 ...

“TEXAS ... SECEDE”

REPUBLIC OF TEXAS

#23596 Feb 17, 2014
by Janet Evanovich ... the Stephanie Plum series ...
1) One for the Money
2) Two for the Dough
3) Three to Get Deadly
4) Four to Score
5) High Five
6) Hot Six
7) Seven Up
8) Hard Eight
9) To the Nines
10) Ten Big Ones
11) Eleven on Top
12) Twelve Sharp
13) Lean Mean Thirteen
14) Fearless Fourteen
15) Figner Lickin' Fifteen
16) Sizzling Sixteen
17) Smokin' Seventeen
18) Explosive Eighteen
19) Notorious Nineteen
and now ...
20) Takedown Twenty ---> just hot off the press ...

“TEXAS ... SECEDE”

REPUBLIC OF TEXAS

#23597 Feb 17, 2014
^^^^^ mayhem ^^^^^

3044 ... full house of spelling corrections ... murder mystery & mayhem ... did I get it right this time? LOL

“TEXAS ... SECEDE”

REPUBLIC OF TEXAS

#23598 Feb 17, 2014
THE BODEANS ~ TRUE DEVOTION ...

1855 ... that's a [email protected] good song ...

“TEXAS ... SECEDE”

REPUBLIC OF TEXAS

#23599 Feb 17, 2014
wind 13mph N

rest of the day: who can complain, right?

74°F
Clear
Feels like: 74°
High 75°Low 51°

Beautiful ...

3608 ...

“Maker of poetry, art & music”

Level 5

Since: Dec 08

Columbus, GA

#23600 Feb 17, 2014
Flower-Child wrote:
<quoted text>
Good morning, Will ... This band must've been a one hit wonder band ... back in the 70's after high school grad ... during college and the Midnight Special on Saturday Night ... I either studied/worked during the week ... I sure didn't stay home on Saturday nights ... I don't remember Saturday Night LIVE either, LOL ...
Yes, there are maybe two "hits" by Sparks mentioned in the Wikipedia article... I can't remember either one!

Level 5

Columbus, GA

#23601 Feb 17, 2014
Yes, Sparks were just about no-hit wonders, but did have a couple, dogogne if I can remember hardly anything about them though:

From Wikipedia:
Sparks is an American band formed in Los Angeles

[...]

Sparks are best known for the songs "This Town Ain't Big Enough for Both of Us", which reached number 2 in the British charts in 1974, the electronic hit "The Number One Song In Heaven" in 1979, "When I'm With You" which topped the French Charts in 1980, the single "I Predict" became Sparks' first hit on the Billboard Hot 100 reaching #60 in May 1982, the 1984 US hit "Cool Places" with Go-Go Jane Wiedlin, and "When Do I Get To Sing 'My Way'" which topped the German and European charts in 1994/95 and was the top airplay record in Germany for 1994.

And the French seem to like them, so go figure.

“TEXAS ... SECEDE”

REPUBLIC OF TEXAS

#23602 Feb 17, 2014
Will Dockery wrote:
Yes, Sparks were just about no-hit wonders, but did have a couple, dogogne if I can remember hardly anything about them though:
From Wikipedia:
Sparks is an American band formed in Los Angeles
[...]
Sparks are best known for the songs "This Town Ain't Big Enough for Both of Us", which reached number 2 in the British charts in 1974, the electronic hit "The Number One Song In Heaven" in 1979, "When I'm With You" which topped the French Charts in 1980, the single "I Predict" became Sparks' first hit on the Billboard Hot 100 reaching #60 in May 1982, the 1984 US hit "Cool Places" with Go-Go Jane Wiedlin, and "When Do I Get To Sing 'My Way'" which topped the German and European charts in 1994/95 and was the top airplay record in Germany for 1994.
And the French seem to like them, so go figure.
LOL, well the French like bidets and taking their dogs to dinner, hahahahhaha

Glad the Kid and Sheryl are NOT one hit wonders ...

I ain't seen the sunshine in 3 [email protected] days ...
I ain't heard from you in 3 [email protected] nights ...

Level 5

Columbus, GA

#23603 Feb 18, 2014
Flower-Child wrote:
<quoted text>
LOL, well the French like bidets and taking their dogs to dinner, hahahahhaha
Glad the Kid and Sheryl are NOT one hit wonders ...
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v =rKFx0MMqb48XX
I ain't seen the sunshine in 3 [email protected] days ...
I ain't heard from you in 3 [email protected] nights ...
And Jerry Lewis...

“TEXAS ... SECEDE”

REPUBLIC OF TEXAS

#23604 Feb 18, 2014
Will Dockery wrote:
<quoted text>
And Jerry Lewis...
Good morning, Will ..... and a good morning it is ... partly sunny as we say here when we have cloud cover but we expect the sun to shine through with highs in the mid to high 70's ... it was drop dead gorgeous yesterday ... a little cool front with highs in the 60's so no worries there for planned outdoor activities ... So there, I missed my calling ---> should have been a chief meteorologist on KEYE TV news and moved my hands in every which direction all over the map like a magician trying to pull a rabbit out of a hat, LOL ... Oh, that woman drives me crazy I have to turn the channel I have nightmares of her strangling me with her hands, haahahahahahahaha J/K .... well, it sounded plausible LOL ...

Pat Robertson on The 700 Club just called Dennis Rodman a "monster" ... I think it's Pat Robertson who called Rodman with all his tattoos, nose piercings in his nose and eyes meeting with North Korea's prez and having tea and crumpets ... not his exact words but he did call Rodman a "monster" ...

Whoa ...

Anyway ... mani/pedi day ... throw in a facial and ready for my b/day party ... Have a very nice day and catch you around the corner ...

9539 ... fold like a birthday card

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Weird Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
only TWO words! (Nov '08) 3 min David0407 28,107
Play "end of the name"... (Jun '15) 3 min quilterqueen 3,353
What song are you listening to right now? (Apr '08) 3 min Mustang GT Girl 225,968
True False Game (Jun '11) 3 min David0407 15,999
3 Word Advice (Good or Bad) (Dec '14) 4 min quilterqueen 6,444
Start a sentence in alphabetical order.. (Oct '16) 4 min Faerydust 4,116
~Things YOU Love Game~ (Oct '12) 4 min quilterqueen 4,023
Poll What are you thinking right now? (May '08) 17 min quilterqueen 6,709
*add A word / drop a word* (Nov '12) 51 min Faerydust 17,987
A to Z songs by title or group! (Dec '16) 2 hr wichita-rick 2,451
Denny Crain's Place (May '10) 6 hr A TROLL NAMED SLACK 32,037
More from around the web