For Dear FlowerChild

“TEXAS ... SECEDE”

Since: Feb 08

REPUBLIC OF TEXAS

#23532 Feb 14, 2014
Mexican Hillbilly wrote:
Buenas Dias Y'All!
Yesterday I was helping my 7 year old with his homework on defining short and long vowels. He did perfect and I don't know why.
My Portuguese wife comes home and said in English, "Deed Bobby do velly well on Hees Homewoik?"
She sounds just like the Colombian wife on "Modern Family."
Good morning, MH ... nice to see you ... and bless L ... At least she's TRYING to learn and speak the language in the country of which she lives ... Others that come from various and assorted countries, legal or illegally don't even try ... they talk in their native language back and forth while doing the mani/pedi thing and I say, "what are y'all talking about?" ... and then they stop, LOL ... I know you can imagine me asking, HA!

So, if Bobby is now 7 that means I've known you 6 years? Goodness, that's a very long time and it's good to know you MH ... Have a lovely evening with your bride! Beijos! FC <3 ...

6336 ... leave the pea shooter at home ...

“TEXAS ... SECEDE”

REPUBLIC OF TEXAS

#23533 Feb 14, 2014
Big Time wrote:
http://nationalharbor.com/wp-c ontent/uploads/2012/11/valenti ne24.gif
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v =I4qh_9vH1WwXX
Good morning Doodle bug,...
Good morning, Boo ... Happy Valentine's Day!...

http://www.youtube.com/watch...

8096 ... straight ... from the heart

“TEXAS ... SECEDE”

REPUBLIC OF TEXAS

#23534 Feb 14, 2014
Rotor Head wrote:
Happy Valentines Day Flower.
Happy Valentine's Day, Rotor >>mwah<<

“TEXAS ... SECEDE”

REPUBLIC OF TEXAS

#23535 Feb 14, 2014
Ricky F wrote:
Happy Valentines Day to the ladies!
Thank you and Good Morning, Ricky ... Wishing you an awesome Valentine's Day as well ... Have fun! Hearts, FC <3 ...

4310 ... straight from the Hallmark aisle

“Standin' In A”

Level 8

Since: May 11

Shaft Of Light

#23536 Feb 14, 2014
Flower-Child wrote:
<quoted text>
Good morning, Fisherman ... So glad to hear that D is getting better ... Just in time for the weekend much better, yes indeed! I'll be thinking about her and prayers for even still a more rapid recovery!
My nephew thinks it's boring to read ... he's into sports and wants to stay "in the box" so to say ... trying to encouraging to get outside the box is almost impossible at 13 years of age ... Of course, he knows more that I and his Dad ... I did too at that age, heh ... didn't you, LOL ... I told him once, "reading is knowledge, knowledge is power" ... he pondered on that and said and trumped my famous line, "oh, okay" ha!... Might try setting aside a "time" specifically for reading ... and maybe that'll be your "habit" ... leave the nun's alone, haha ... Hello to D and catch you on the other side ... Happy Valentine's Day and don't forget her! Peace & Love ~ FC <3 ...
Happy Valentine's Day Flower-Child.
It sure is good to have you to talk to.
lol I don't think that book is about Sally Field! Or flying with your hat.
Sounds like your nephew is normal, if that's a good thing. Sports are a good thing to keep a 13 year old busy, there's so many other temptations nowdays.

“Ridin' The Devils Little Horse”

Since: Mar 08

Straight To Hells Door

#23537 Feb 14, 2014
Wishing You Very Happy Valentines Day...
((Love-n-Hugs))
@}-'--,---

5645.... Bet on a Pair of Friends like us!
<3

“Denny Crain”

Level 8

Since: Jan 11

Location hidden

#23538 Feb 15, 2014
Good morning Flower! Another beautiful day. Enjoy the weekend :)

Since: Jan 07

Location Shown

#23539 Feb 15, 2014
http://img.costumecraze.com/images/vendors/fo...

Hope Your Day Is Groovy, Doodle,...

“"Eatin' Ain't Cheatin!"”

Level 1

Since: Sep 06

Thompson's Station, Tn

#23540 Feb 15, 2014
I think all of us old time Topix People, especially from western Europe need to take a bus trip to see you in Austin! I hear it is close to The Capitol!

We will meet in between....let's say Honolulu.

I was never good at geometry....but I find my way home.

“Shadowville All-Stars”

Level 5

Since: Dec 08

Columbus, GA

#23541 Feb 16, 2014
Mexican Hillbilly wrote:
My neighbor, Billy Ray Virus, did "Achy Breaky Heart" and I couldn't stand to hear it from day one.
I was living in Brasil in 1997, eating lunch with my Canadian friend, then we heard the music pumped into the cafeteria, and busted out laughing!
It was "Achy Breaky Heart" in Portuguese!
That night I went to the music store and asked if I could buy the CD "Coracao Aviado" or "Coracao Quembrado"....the girl said "Um Momento". She came back and played it for me. The title of "Achy Breaky Heart" is "Pura Emocao" or ("Pure Emotion") done by one of the most famous artists in Brasil , Chitaozinho e Xororro! These guys are like the Stones! Hell! you can probably Google it somewhere! It's hilarious!
Might try that!

“Shadowville All-Stars”

Level 5

Columbus, GA

#23542 Feb 16, 2014
Flower-Child wrote:
<quoted text>
Good morning Will and Happy V-D day to you ... I'm sure he's still working on it ... these things take time as you know ... probably a contract snafu or writing the right words for the right song, chords, getting the band together ... I hope he uses strings like he did in the Searching for Sugar Man soundtrack ... I just love that soundtrack ... Hope your day is lively, snow free & you enjoy it to the fullest ... Catch you around the corner, Will! Peace & Love! FC <3 ...
5907 ...
Yes, there are still some mysterious moments in the Rodriguez story, I've noticed... I look forward to the third album whenever he does feel it is ready, after all it's been over 40 since the second one.

Yes, the sound track album is nearly perfect... in my opinion.

And so it goes.

“TEXAS ... SECEDE”

REPUBLIC OF TEXAS

#23543 Feb 16, 2014
Fisherman 808 wrote:
<quoted text>
Happy Valentine's Day Flower-Child.
It sure is good to have you to talk to.
lol I don't think that book is about Sally Field! Or flying with your hat.
Sounds like your nephew is normal, if that's a good thing. Sports are a good thing to keep a 13 year old busy, there's so many other temptations nowdays.
Good morning, Fisherman ... Normal? What is normal? LOL ... he's a typical teenager in a small rural town just north of ATL ... My brother is a "kicker" AKA redneck with a short fuse ... he's 61 and the boy is 13 ... Guess he didn't heed my little brother's advice to carry an "umbrella" around when he was dating his current wife Angie, LOL ... Well, it's true ... it's the advice my little brother gave us 3 girls so we wouldn't get preggers, hahahaha yeppers, it's true ... and no, the 4 of us do not have children ... only the oldest in ATL, heh! We had careers, well, he did too but now he's hittin' retirement with a 13 y/o ... YIKES! LOL ...

Go glad to have you to talk with as well ... Thanks for being there for me ... and, Fisherman, I got this ---> I'm on your 6 ... yeah, buddy! Hello to D & M ... Enjoy your Sunday! Peace & Love ~ FC <3 ...

7722 ... 2 pair = 2 bird in the trees singing happily ...

“Shadowville All-Stars”

Level 5

Columbus, GA

#23544 Feb 16, 2014
Flower-Child wrote:
<quoted text>
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v =Qw9oX-kZ_9kXX
Dire Straits always rocked & still do! Get your earpiece checked, Will ... LOL ... Sometimes the pattern and/or style of a band changes over time ... I'm sure you've experienced that as a musician ... I've seen it happen with house bands, studio bands and our local bands ... it's all good ... Our tastes, in general, change as we grow older ... As in, I'm not a fan of pop music which I would narrowly stack side by side to bubble gum music back in the 60's but I love bubble gum music ... go figure, lol ... in any event, stick to what you know but don't be afraid to go "outside the box" ... I tend to stay that way with this "new" type of music ... I actually saw Bruno Mars on the Beatles reunion ... he was actually good ... so see, I didn't give him enough credit ... Justin Timberlake, years ago, gave tribute to America's soldiers and I saw a different side of him I'd not otherwise have seen and I now have an altogether new found respect to for him because of that tribute; also he (Justin) was in that baseball movie with Clint Eastwood, "Curve Ball" or whatever the name of the movie ... He actually could be an actor with just a few more acting lessons but nonetheless I liked his acting skills in the movie ... So, yeah, these youngsters are our future ... >>scary music plays in background<< BUT, if you listen to the commercials, what you hear in terms of music is CLASSIC ROCK ...
LONG LIVE ROCK ... is what the back of my tee-shirts from the 80's says ... LIVE IT LEARN IT LOVE IT ... LOL ...
Enjoy your day, Will ... Rock on! FC <3 ...
1681 ... sunshine in your future
Oh sure, I'm aware that talented musicians remain so, but sometimes the /connection/ I have with them fades or passes, and while I appreciate the quality, it doesn't command my attention.

I know my work has that effect on many... millions... of listeners...

But I wish them well on their journey!

“TEXAS ... SECEDE”

REPUBLIC OF TEXAS

#23545 Feb 16, 2014
Wildbluerose wrote:
Wishing You Very Happy Valentines Day...
((Love-n-Hugs))
@}-'--,---
5645.... Bet on a Pair of Friends like us!
<3
Good morning, Rosebud ... Thank you and Happy Valentine's Day right back to you even if I'm a few days late ... I know you love the trinket you received sent over the miles ... Hopefully get back with you after CBS Sunday Morning and Face the Nation ... Have a lovely day in the meantime ... Luvya, mean it! FC <3 ...

1901 ... full house, ace's 9 high ... GO FOR IT ...

“Shadowville All-Stars”

Level 5

Columbus, GA

#23546 Feb 16, 2014
Flower-Child wrote:
<quoted text>
Aw, come on Will ... get outside that box I keep talking about, LOL ...
4004 ... 4 of a kind says you will ...* wink
Really, I'm so far outside the box I don't even know where I left it...

“TEXAS ... SECEDE”

REPUBLIC OF TEXAS

#23547 Feb 16, 2014
Denny CranesPlace wrote:
Good morning Flower! Another beautiful day. Enjoy the weekend :)
Good morning, Denny ... omigosh, it was a picture perfect day ... just gorgeous Saturday ... a repeat day today ... 70's ...had all windows in the car open, the sun roof open ... it felt so good ... the sun, though, was hot on the top of my pointy little head, LOL ...

Aw, I just saw the white little polar bear at the (didn't catch the name) zoo on CBS Sunday Morning ... I think St Louis but don't quote me ... So cute ...

Hope you and your wife take a stroll around the block, holding hands and stop to smell the roses ... Have an awesome day! Peace & Love, FC <3 ...

Level 1

Thompson's Station, Tn

#23548 Feb 16, 2014
Buenas Dias! Flo-Chi!
Yes Bobby is seven. I also think you know he has a learning problem. Bobby is "Austintistic."

I'm sorry, this should be a Capitol Offense.

I might open up the pool today!

Level 1

Thompson's Station, Tn

#23549 Feb 16, 2014
Where is my previous post?

Well anyway, Good Moaning you people with Austintism!

“TEXAS ... SECEDE”

REPUBLIC OF TEXAS

#23550 Feb 16, 2014
Big Time wrote:
http://img.costumecraze.com/im ages/vendors/forum/65804-Girls -Flower-Power-Costume-large.jp g
Good morning, Boo ... Plan on having a a groovy day all the way around, 360 ... you do the same ... Catch you around the corner! >huggles< FC <3 ...

8645 ...

“TEXAS ... SECEDE”

REPUBLIC OF TEXAS

#23551 Feb 16, 2014
Big Time wrote:
http://img.costumecraze.com/im ages/vendors/forum/65804-Girls -Flower-Power-Costume-large.jp g

7428 ...

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Weird Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
The Gettsburg Address 9 min Hoosier Hillbilly 29
El's Kitchen (Feb '09) 9 min eleanorigby 41,403
News Jimmy the Groundhog turns on Wisconsin mayor 23 min private guy 12
Play "end of the name"... 32 min Mr_FX 161
Play "end of the word" (Nov '08) 33 min Mr_FX 24,283
~`*`~ Create a sentence using the 'letters' of ... (Oct '12) 33 min Hoosier Hillbilly 2,477
Change "1" letter =ONLY= (Oct '12) 48 min Hoosier Hillbilly 6,031
Child Sex Offenders 1 hr Wolftracks 26
What song are you listening to right now? (Apr '08) 4 hr wichita-rick 165,421
News California couple married 75 years dies in each... 4 hr wichita-rick 4
motorcycle traveling stories 7 hr Ferret 1,246
More from around the web