More snow on the way...... YIPPEE!
Keep warm, my friend!

“TEXAS ... SECEDE”

Since: Feb 08

REPUBLIC OF TEXAS

#23493 Feb 12, 2014
Hey Its Emma wrote:
Have a nice day, FC. >>smiles+hugs<<,
Good morning sweet Emma ... half the week almost over ... Enjoy your day >>smiles and hug<< FC <3 ...

“TEXAS ... SECEDE”

REPUBLIC OF TEXAS

#23494 Feb 12, 2014
Big Time wrote:
<quoted text>
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v =sHQ_aTjXObsXX&feature=kp
I drive a Chevy and my brother drives a Benz',...
http://www.youtube.com/watch...
and if it please your highness on a sunny day sometime
can you take me driving maybe kissin' in your Cadillac ...

7770 ... 4 of a kind ... whew the Roulette wheel is spinning ... good start for the day ...

Good morning, Boo ...

“TEXAS ... SECEDE”

REPUBLIC OF TEXAS

#23495 Feb 12, 2014
Big Time wrote:
<quoted text>
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v =gvmyTZEqlo8XX&feature=kp
perfect ending to a XXXX butt workout ,--------- that xxxx is a word the filter catches , it's some new slang the kids are using
What she's got is hard to find, and I don't want to lose her
Help me build a mountain from my little pile of clay. Hey, hey, hey.
you look good and you're funny ...
sensible shoes ... one's that lead me back to you ...

Disc 2 track 7 ...

“TEXAS ... SECEDE”

REPUBLIC OF TEXAS

#23496 Feb 12, 2014
Will Dockery wrote:
<quoted text>
That's true...
And a rainy afternoon here, weatherman and Big Time are both calling for snow.
And so it goes... and maybe snows...
Good morning, Will ... Watching Scott Pelley CBS Evening News last night ... ATL and the Nor-Easter to be pounded again ... Goodness ... will it ever stop ... My older brother lives North of ATL and says it's been brutal sometimes w/out power and having to buy fuel for the generator ... the price of fuel keeps going up ... Welcome to my world I told him ... he didn't think that was funny knowing we've been dipping from the 30's-40's and climbing to the 70's-80's and my nephew saying, for baseball/football reasons he wanted to come live with me, LOL ... He didn't that was funny either ... bahumbug, HA!... I"d like to get closer to ATL for my niece/nephew but I don't see that happening soon, however, just sayin'...

Nothing on the calendar today ... finished my last book in WARP SPEED ... Picked up another the other day ...

Wishing you an awesome day ... Have fun! Peace & Love! FC <3 ...

7199 ...

“TEXAS ... SECEDE”

REPUBLIC OF TEXAS

#23497 Feb 12, 2014
Big Time wrote:
Hey Doodle Bug,
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v =nl4tWRsOxV0XX
Mark My Word he Can Play,...
Hey Boo! Don't I know it ...

DIRE STRAITS ~ WATER OF LOVE / ROCKPALAST '79
If I don't get get some water soon, I'll be dead of rock n rollin' in the afternoon ...

Mark Knopfler is definitly up there with the greatest of guitar players, no doubt ... Jimi, Eric, BB, Buddy Guy ... can I stop now? LOL ... Carry on ... I love this song and video!

4529 ...

“TEXAS ... SECEDE”

REPUBLIC OF TEXAS

#23498 Feb 12, 2014
does this help? LOL

DIRE STRAITS ~ WATER OF LOVE ... Enjoy ...

taps replay on jukebox ...

“TEXAS ... SECEDE”

REPUBLIC OF TEXAS

#23499 Feb 12, 2014
Big Time wrote:
Hey Doodle Bug,
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v =nl4tWRsOxV0XX
Mark My Word he Can Play,...
Surely there was no pun intended ... "MARK" my word ... Mark Knopfler ... and I'll try not to call you Shirley again, LOL ... nanner nanner nan-ner ...

1553 ...

“Denny Crain”

Level 8

Since: Jan 11

Location hidden

#23500 Feb 12, 2014
Flower-Child wrote:
<quoted text>
Good morning sweet Emma ... half the week almost over ... Enjoy your day >>smiles and hug<< FC <3 ...
Good morning Flower. They are making my wife retire. At first she was pretty upset. She has been there 28 years. They are giving her a huge amount of money so now she is so ready to retire. End of March will be her last day. What they don't understand is this will cost them millions. They are a billion dollar company. I have always told her she sould work on a commission not a salary on just the money she saves them. A good example is a company has bought $72K of liquor so they are sending them on a trip that cost $70K. Isn't that funny :) She hire two people to replace her 6 month ago. No way can they do the job with 6 months training

“TEXAS ... SECEDE”

REPUBLIC OF TEXAS

#23501 Feb 12, 2014
Rotor Head wrote:
Morning Flower and friends.
More snow on the way...... YIPPEE!
Good morning, Rotor ... Goodness more snow per CBS last night pounding your 20 again!

51 high today and mid 60's tomorrow, clear & sunny ... yo-yo weather if you ask me .. but to be a beautiful weekend ... Repeat of last week ... We take what get and deal with it ... Got freezing drizzle all day yesterday ... The Winter WX Advisory lasted til midnight last night and school closings til 10 - noon this morning ...

Hope you're keeping well, Rotor ... I think of you often and yo're a very kind man! Stay that way! >>mwah<<

2501 ...

“TEXAS ... SECEDE”

REPUBLIC OF TEXAS

#23502 Feb 12, 2014
Denny CranesPlace wrote:
<quoted text>Good morning Flower. They are making my wife retire. At first she was pretty upset. She has been there 28 years. They are giving her a huge amount of money so now she is so ready to retire. End of March will be her last day. What they don't understand is this will cost them millions. They are a billion dollar company. I have always told her she sould work on a commission not a salary on just the money she saves them. A good example is a company has bought $72K of liquor so they are sending them on a trip that cost $70K. Isn't that funny :) She hire two people to replace her 6 month ago. No way can they do the job with 6 months training
Good morning, Denny ... Well now ... I don't know if I should congratulate her or what ... but the sounds of it, CONGRATS! Please give her my best and hug her for me ... I would but not sure when I'll see y'all again ... have you thought about March again? Better timing and planning as I promised ... I'm sure she was good at what she did in those 28 years ... yes, these days when one is relieved of their duties after that many years it does take 2-3 people do their job in their stead ... Well, now y'all have more time together, AWESOME! Love it ...

Enjoy your day, Denny! Peace & Love .. FC <3 ...

2250 ... full house ... packed boxes of 28 years of "stuff" from the office

“TEXAS ... SECEDE”

REPUBLIC OF TEXAS

#23503 Feb 12, 2014
BAHWAHAhahahahahahahahahahahah a

BUCK 22 / BILLY RAY CYRUS ~ ACHY BREAKY HEART 2 ...

BILLY RAY CYRUS ~ ACHY BREAKY HEART 1 ...

Factoid #1: Billy Ray Cyrus is a Southpaw - me, too!
Factoid #2: Yes, his daughter is Miley Virus

4650 ... another straight ...

“Standin' In A”

Level 8

Since: May 11

Shaft Of Light

#23504 Feb 12, 2014
Good morning Flower.
Stay warm and have a nice rest of your Wednesday.

“The undiscovered country... ”

Level 5

Since: Dec 08

Columbus, GA

#23505 Feb 12, 2014
Flower-Child wrote:
<quoted text>
If I don't get get some water soon, I'll be dead of rock n rollin' in the afternoon ...
Mark Knopfler is definitly up there with the greatest of guitar players, no doubt ... Jimi, Eric, BB, Buddy Guy ... can I stop now? LOL ... Carry on ... I love this song and video!
4529 ...
Dire Straits definitely are high in my patheon of favorites as well, played the daylights out of those first two albums back in the olden times, not so much the later work, but still...

“268th Attack Hel Bn”

Level 8

Since: May 07

AH-1S Cobra

#23506 Feb 13, 2014
Will Dockery wrote:
<quoted text>
Keep warm, my friend!
That's the plan....

“268th Attack Hel Bn”

Level 8

Since: May 07

AH-1S Cobra

#23507 Feb 13, 2014
Flower-Child wrote:
<quoted text>
Good morning, Rotor ... Goodness more snow per CBS last night pounding your 20 again!
51 high today and mid 60's tomorrow, clear & sunny ... yo-yo weather if you ask me .. but to be a beautiful weekend ... Repeat of last week ... We take what get and deal with it ... Got freezing drizzle all day yesterday ... The Winter WX Advisory lasted til midnight last night and school closings til 10 - noon this morning ...
Hope you're keeping well, Rotor ... I think of you often and yo're a very kind man! Stay that way! >>mwah<<
2501 ...
<blush> TY sweetie

Since: Jan 07

Location Shown

#23508 Feb 13, 2014
Flower-Child wrote:
<quoted text>
you look good and you're funny ...
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v =eKWiKNMKhgQXX
sensible shoes ... one's that lead me back to you ...
Disc 2 track 7 ...
The gypsy said the problem with you
Ah, you know

Boys of Summer ,

Location Shown

#23509 Feb 13, 2014
Flower-Child wrote:
<quoted text>
4529 ...

Think this was from that album,

The work force is disgusted downs tools and walks
Innocence is injured experience just talks
Everyone seeks damages and everyone agrees
That these are 'classic symptoms of a monetary squeeze'
On ITV and BBC they talk about the curse
Philosophy is useless theology is worse
History boils over there's an economics freeze
Sociologists invent words that mean 'Industrial Disease'

Michelin hated to hear we were talking about Walking,

Location Shown

#23510 Feb 13, 2014

“TEXAS ... SECEDE”

REPUBLIC OF TEXAS

#23511 Feb 13, 2014
Fisherman 808 wrote:
Good morning Flower.
Stay warm and have a nice rest of your Wednesday.
Good morning, Fisherman! Nice to see you as always! Hope D is on the mend and things and situations in your 20 are A-Okay! Yesterday turned out to be a beautiful day ... 60's today and 70's for the next 5 days, whoo-hoo ... Wishing you the best of Thursday's and weeks-end. Also hoping the wx holds up for you so you can do what you do ... Have an awesome day! Peace & Love, FC <3 ...

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Weird Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
What song are you listening to right now? (Apr '08) 3 min Lumajuice 158,214
ChANge "2" letter ChANgLE 4 min DILF 126
last word/first word. (Apr '12) 6 min DILF 5,588
CHANGE One letter CHANCE (Sep '08) 9 min Truths 30,933
Last 3 Letters into 3 new words. (Dec '08) 12 min Hoosier Hillbilly 56,149
Oregon man accused of stealing bikes, goat too 20 min Parden Pard 2
The Enemy of my Enemy is my Enemy! 20 min Hoosier Hillbilly 2
And your favorite Bree_Z sock is? 1 hr illi bishop 24
El's Kitchen (Feb '09) 3 hr TALLYHO 8541 39,510
6 letter word ...change one letter game (Oct '08) 5 hr whatimeisit 27,627