Since: Jan 07

Location Shown

#23373 Feb 5, 2014
Flower-Child wrote:
Thanks, Boo ... Wilco, copy that ...
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v =4L3BYTS8uxMXX
ALLMAN BROTHERS BAND ~ SOULSHINE

http://www.youtube.com/watch...

Off To the Piggly Wiggly, Hear Miss Daisy might Need a Ride,...

“TEXAS ... SECEDE”

Since: Feb 08

REPUBLIC OF TEXAS

#23374 Feb 5, 2014
Hey Its Emma wrote:
Have a good day reading books, FC. >>hearts+hugs<<
Good morning, sweet Emma ... running errands this morning but a very cool day and there will be some serious reading today ... Thank you and have a sweet day >>smiles and hugs<< FC <3 ..

“TEXAS ... SECEDE”

REPUBLIC OF TEXAS

#23375 Feb 5, 2014
Big Time wrote:
<quoted text>
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v =XcATvu5f9vEXX
Off To the Piggly Wiggly, Hear Miss Daisy might Need a Ride,...
Off to my first appointment ... I'm sure your meeting will be quite fruitful ... good things will come y'all's way ... TTYS ...

3023 ... full boat of Crawtater sauce ... Made in the USA! YEAH!

“Shadowville All-Stars”

Level 5

Since: Dec 08

Columbus, GA

#23376 Feb 5, 2014
Flower-Child wrote:
<quoted text>
Heya Will!!!!!!!!!! I know you're talking to BIG TIME but I'm saying Hey there to you ... Good to see you around these parts of the world ... Hope you're staying warm and safe, too! Have you written any new songs lately? Would like to review ReverbNation and see the stats ... Keep me in the loop there ... Have an awesome day! Take care & be safe! Peace & Love, FC <3 ...
Hello Flower Child, I'm strolling on the sunny side of the street today...

Location Shown

#23377 Feb 6, 2014
Not the best news at the Pig,

but life goes on,....

“"Eatin' Ain't Cheatin!"”

Level 1

Since: Sep 06

Thompson's Station, Tn

#23378 Feb 6, 2014
When are you going to send us Volunteers in Tennessee or Buckeyes from Ohio good weather?
I know Austin, Texas.....is pretty close to The Capitol....Don't you have any weather connections!

Location Shown

#23379 Feb 7, 2014
Pretty good Ice Breaker, Don't Cha think,...

Turn left at the Light,...

“Shadowville All-Stars”

Level 5

Since: Dec 08

Columbus, GA

#23380 Feb 7, 2014
Mexican Hillbilly wrote:
When are you going to send us Volunteers in Tennessee or Buckeyes from Ohio good weather?
I know Austin, Texas.....is pretty close to The Capitol....Don't you have any weather connections!
I just saw on the television news that even Texas got snow yesterday@

Stay safe and warm this morning, Flower Child!

“Denny Crain”

Level 8

Since: Jan 11

Location hidden

#23381 Feb 7, 2014
Good morning Flower. Our rot schools are closed. More icy on the way : (

Location Shown

#23382 Feb 7, 2014
I sent Flower a Picture of the Ranch,

ask her what she replied with,...lol

“100% Princess”

Level 8

and totally harmless

#23383 Feb 7, 2014
Good morning Flower. I'm counting down the days still spring--but somehow, it just doesn't seem to be getting here fast enough.....

“"Eatin' Ain't Cheatin!"”

Level 1

Since: Sep 06

Thompson's Station, Tn

#23384 Feb 7, 2014
"Stay Home! Make Love!"
- Whether man from Tennessee....or Weatherman from Tainassseee

“TEXAS ... SECEDE”

REPUBLIC OF TEXAS

#23385 Feb 7, 2014
Will Dockery wrote:
<quoted text>
Hello Flower Child, I'm strolling on the sunny side of the street today...
Good morning, Will ... so glad it's sunny on your side of the street today ... Ice/sleet today. AUSTIN, we have a problem ... no problem, Austin is shut down! yee-haw ... Much controversy about the kids having a make up day on Memorial Day ... City council is involved as the parents are OUTRAGED, as this is THEIR day off and a lot of plan are usually made for that holiday weekend ... Goodness, what a dilemma ... I now had a bonafide photograph of "Del Ranch" taken yesterday, LOL ... Will visit some day I suspect ... May or may not bring my guitar ... I don't like the handling of my guitar by the airlines ... maybe a road trip? LOL who knows at this time ... Have a super great day, Will ... Great to see you more often around these parts! Peace & Love ~ FC <3 ...

5452 ...

“TEXAS ... SECEDE”

REPUBLIC OF TEXAS

#23386 Feb 7, 2014
Big Time wrote:
Not the best news at the Pig,
but life goes on,....
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v =GmcLVI2JKqcXX
A little here and there ... ppl will catch on ...

keep the beat going ...

“TEXAS ... SECEDE”

REPUBLIC OF TEXAS

#23387 Feb 7, 2014
Mexican Hillbilly wrote:
Morning my friend ... 36 high today, back in the mid 60's tomorrow ... Threat of ice/sleet/snow today ... Austin, we have a problem and is SHUT DOWN as I said earlier ... Will just go to PT and ride the bike and do free weights ... My wx connection is real simple ... OPEN FRONT OR BACK DOOR ---> Look outside ... that depicts the wx, lol ... Try it but don't hurt yourself, lol J/K ... Kisses for the boy, hugs for the lady and you stay out of trouble, LOL ... Luvya, mean it! FC <3 ...

1059 ... is that an IRS form ... YIKES

“TEXAS ... SECEDE”

REPUBLIC OF TEXAS

#23388 Feb 7, 2014
Big Time wrote:
Pretty good Ice Breaker, Don't Cha think,...
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v =i87uV7dqdIcXX
Turn left at the Light,...
LOL at Gabrielle ... she made the 2nd look and was in wonder how quickly one can learn the lyrics to a song in just a short time ... LOL ... how does one end up on the toll road or miss an exit by straining to listening to the lyrics, hahahahahahahaha

8851 ... pair of 8's 5 high gets the song on two burnt CD's LOL ...

“TEXAS ... SECEDE”

REPUBLIC OF TEXAS

#23389 Feb 7, 2014
Will Dockery wrote:
<quoted text>
I just saw on the television news that even Texas got snow yesterday@
Stay safe and warm this morning, Flower Child!
Morning again, Will ... yes, late school openings again today ... only going to PT today to do the recumbent bike for a couple of miles or so since it's only about 2-3 miles away and come home and do my free weights ... IF it's not drizzling ice/sleet ... otherwise will read more of my present book ... Enjoy the day and YOU stay safe and warm! FC <3 ...

1500 ...full house of roaring fire in the fireplace

“TEXAS ... SECEDE”

REPUBLIC OF TEXAS

#23390 Feb 7, 2014
28°F
Cloudy
Feels like: 28°
High 36°Low 29°

freezing drizzle
73% humidity
winds 0 mph ...

doesn't seem that cold ... but it is ... the pups don't seem to have a problem with it ... they're out playing tug of war with their twisted rope ... a pair of twisted pups ... twisted mom ... the apple doesn't fall far from the twisted tree, LOL ... Hey, no profiling, LOLOL ...

5507 ... another full house of tug of war twisted ropes

“TEXAS ... SECEDE”

REPUBLIC OF TEXAS

#23391 Feb 7, 2014
Denny CranesPlace wrote:
Good morning Flower. Our rot schools are closed. More icy on the way :(
Good morning, Denny ... Lots of CAUTION here as well unlike the last 2 WARNINGS we had well in advance of which neither the schools/business' paid heed ... this time they did ... AMAZING, huh? The safety of the children are of utmost important to me ... I was none to happy to hear of the gentleman who walked 6 miles, last week, to get his child from elemantary, round trip, to have her safe and sound in his home ... he had her bundled up pretty good and make news ... Poor planning although the City said they had their sand trucks on stand by yadi yadi yada ... Chief of Police, Art Acevedo, was extremely upset the Office of Emergence Management handled both of the previous weather related events in a poor manner and was, in their face, so to say last night ... so were the television crews ... YA THINK? yeah, that's what I think ...

Anyway, the wx is a big deal because a very large population depends on the wx for their outdoor extra-curricular activities, walk, run, gold frisbee, walk their dog in many of our parks, come ice/sleet/rain/snow/triple digit temps, etc ... we are a very health conscious City!!!! Pretty nothing stops the committed gym rats or outside excercise for lunch bunch, LOL ...
That being said I went to the YMCA with Gabrielle and we tried a one hour non-stop what they call "Body Pump" ...

Body Pump = An original barbell class that strengthens your entire body. This 60-minute workout challenges all your major muscle groups by using the best weight--room exercises like squats, presses, lifts and curls. Move to the beat of great music, awseome instructors and your choice of weight inspire you to get the results you came for - and fast!

Denny ---> HELP, I've exercised and can't get up, LOLOL ... but I will go ride the bike today and do my hand held weights today ... goodness ...

Enjoy your day ... FC <3 ...

7774 ... full house of encouragement to keep on keepin' on

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Weird Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Let's Play Songs Titled with Two Words ... (Nov '14) 17 min Dream Crystal 911
The Song Title Game (Jul '10) 20 min Dream Crystal 15,634
What song are you listening to right now? (Apr '08) 22 min Wolftracks 165,385
A To Z Of Movies (Sep '12) 23 min Go Blue Forever 5,164
News Teen Leads Mob In Ransacking Of Georgia Walmart 25 min Go Blue Forever 36
Fish Face 26 min Poor Pete 2
El's Kitchen (Feb '09) 27 min TALLYHO 8541 41,377
What Can Be Checked? 35 min Dream Crystal 57
tell me one word to describe yourself (Jun '09) 2 hr UnderstandPeople 15,559
More from around the web