|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 3, 2014

Judged:

Rotor Head wrote:
Good morning Flower. Pretty exciting game, especially if you're a Seattle fan.
Good morning, Rotor! SEA defense was all over DEN but Peyton was able to maintain his composure ... I love the guy ... always have ... not in the cards for DEN last night ... and those who keep telling me the game was rigged can byte me! So, now I've got to pay the piper ... I think I'll wear a cap to the gym today and no one will notice me, hahahahaha I was "Team Peyton" on Friday and everyone kept saying "pay up on Monday" .... I told them I was very aware of SEA's defense & how they might stop DEN ... well, that was a true statement ... However, I will hold my head up high and step away from my cronies who will gig me to no end, lol ... they're a good group they are!! That's for sure ... great bunch ... I'm very fortunate to have them in my life at least 3 days a week ... Glad for you what you said on YOVP, happy for you ... Keep it up Valentine! Luvya, mean it! FC <3 ...

9441 ...

“TEXAS ... SECEDE”

Since: Feb 08

REPUBLIC OF TEXAS

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 3, 2014

Judged:

Hitesrunprincess wrote:
Morning Flower. Well, another weekend bites the dust--and the super bowl did too.
Apparently we're going to have 6 more weeks of winter--according to that critter in PA, anyway. Oh well, 6 weeks is better than 7 or 8 weeks, I guess.
We've got snow--6 to 8 inches, I think--haven't measured it yet, but it's enough that I don't want to get out in it.
Oki will probably be batching it at work for a couple nights--don't know if he'll be able to get home once he makes it to work today.
Hope you are staying warm and be-having. lol
Hearts, hugs, and behaving (badly)
Good morning, Princess ... More snow? Goodness when will that white stuff stop? It didn't show up for the super bowl ... maybe a different outcome would've occurred? Nah, it was what it was ... SEA super defense ... one on one, two on one, defense ... Yes, Mr Ground Hog appeared with his buddy & 6 more weeks but I hope not as gruesome as weeks as past ... Dressing up for the gym, soap opera, I stepped on the heel of my jamma's so going to sew them up before I forget and ruin them ... I can sew ... Mrs Thornton in the 8th grade of Home Economics taught me ... tried to teach me how to cook, didn't have desire therefore the 5 smoke alarms in my home, lol ... I'm warm and behaving, for the moment ... Moment's pass quickly ...

Hope Oki makes it pass the snow safely ... Have a lovely day, pretty one ...

Hearts, hugs and precious moments ...

“100% Princess”

Level 8

Since: Jan 07

and totally harmless

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 3, 2014

Flower-Child wrote:
<quoted text>
Good morning, Princess ... More snow? Goodness when will that white stuff stop? It didn't show up for the super bowl ... maybe a different outcome would've occurred? Nah, it was what it was ... SEA super defense ... one on one, two on one, defense ... Yes, Mr Ground Hog appeared with his buddy & 6 more weeks but I hope not as gruesome as weeks as past ... Dressing up for the gym, soap opera, I stepped on the heel of my jamma's so going to sew them up before I forget and ruin them ... I can sew ... Mrs Thornton in the 8th grade of Home Economics taught me ... tried to teach me how to cook, didn't have desire therefore the 5 smoke alarms in my home, lol ... I'm warm and behaving, for the moment ... Moment's pass quickly ...
Hope Oki makes it pass the snow safely ... Have a lovely day, pretty one ...
Hearts, hugs and precious moments ...
Good morning again Flower. Yes, I know what you mean about HOme Economics. I was a miserable sewer, great cook though. Over the years, however, I honed my sewing skills. While I'm no Martha Stewart, I did manage to make lots of my kids clothes as well as mine. Mostly home decor sewing now--slipcovers, pillows, etc.
Glad you are warm and behaving. I do believe Oki is soon to brave the frozen tundra and thaw the truck out before heading to work...

Enjoy your soaps and your gym time....

“TEXAS ... SECEDE”

REPUBLIC OF TEXAS

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 3, 2014

Judged:

Hitesrunprincess wrote:
<quoted text>Good morning again Flower. Yes, I know what you mean about HOme Economics. I was a miserable sewer, great cook though. Over the years, however, I honed my sewing skills. While I'm no Martha Stewart, I did manage to make lots of my kids clothes as well as mine. Mostly home decor sewing now--slipcovers, pillows, etc.
Glad you are warm and behaving. I do believe Oki is soon to brave the frozen tundra and thaw the truck out before heading to work...
Enjoy your soaps and your gym time....
Morning again pretty one ... with all the hours my mom worked as a nurse, sometimes double shifts, I now often wondered how she had time to sew and when she sewed ... I never saw her ... One time she made us the neatest culottes when they were in style and hip huggers when they were in style, corduroy pants (ugh) when they were in style & much more ... Good grief, she was a Santa Claus and the most opportune time but when did she do it? Guess I must have been sleeping, but when did she sleep? Oh, well ... guess I should've just been thankful ... must've been behavin'(a brief moment in my life, LOL:) to have been the recipient of homemade clothing ... she wouldn't make a mini-skirt for me but that's when Mrs Thornton came in, hahaha j/k ...

Well, time to get a move on ... Lovely day to you ...Hearts & hugs ... FC <3 ..

“Denny Crain”

Level 8

Since: Jan 11

Mystical and Magical

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 3, 2014

Judged:

Flower-Child wrote:
<quoted text>
Morning again pretty one ... with all the hours my mom worked as a nurse, sometimes double shifts, I now often wondered how she had time to sew and when she sewed ... I never saw her ... One time she made us the neatest culottes when they were in style and hip huggers when they were in style, corduroy pants (ugh) when they were in style & much more ... Good grief, she was a Santa Claus and the most opportune time but when did she do it? Guess I must have been sleeping, but when did she sleep? Oh, well ... guess I should've just been thankful ... must've been behavin'(a brief moment in my life, LOL:) to have been the recipient of homemade clothing ... she wouldn't make a mini-skirt for me but that's when Mrs Thornton came in, hahaha j/k ...
Well, time to get a move on ... Lovely day to you ...Hearts & hugs ... FC <3 ..
Good afternoon Flower. The ice storm missed Dallas. What a bad bowl game. I read a book through most of it. Did you like Lone survivor? The audience applauded

“Standin' In A”

Level 8

Since: May 11

Shaft Of Light

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 3, 2014

Hi Flower-Child.
I'm not complaining, but its been pretty cold here too!
One thing good about the cold air/water is that the storms don't get as strong.

“Time to Make the Donuts”

Friedrichshafen, Germany

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 4, 2014

“100% Princess”

Level 8

and totally harmless

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 4, 2014

Good morning Flower and Friends. Looks like it COULD be a nice day out--but it's not gonna be.:( Going to get some rain and stuff mixed in with rain later today--depending on who you listen to, it could be ice, or snow, or sleet or freezing rain. Oh well. Maybe if we all get outside and run our cars long enough, all the greenhouse gases will heat up the earth and spring will get here sooner.

Hearts, hugs, and stay warm.....

“Shadowville All-Stars”

Level 5

Since: Dec 08

Columbus, GA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 5, 2014

Big Time wrote:
Hey there Big Time!

“Denny Crain”

Level 8

Since: Jan 11

Mystical and Magical

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 5, 2014

Wakeup and smell the coffee Flower : )

“100% Princess”

Level 8

and totally harmless

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 5, 2014

Good morning Flower. You guys OK? We got ice, but warm (relatively speaking) temps, so it's not as bad as it could be.

stay warm.

Hearts, hugs, and cocoa.....

“TEXAS ... SECEDE”

REPUBLIC OF TEXAS

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 5, 2014

Judged:

Denny CranesPlace wrote:
<quoted text>Good afternoon Flower. The ice storm missed Dallas. What a bad bowl game. I read a book through most of it. Did you like Lone survivor? The audience applauded
Good morning, Denny ... Yes, I liked the movie LONE SURVIVOR ... there are some youtube interviews by 60 Minutes and Matt Lauer featuring the lone survivor that are quite compelling ... others as well but those are the one's that got my attention ...

I also saw the movie JACK RYAN: SHADOW RECRUIT which was pretty good, too ...

Day before high 40's, yesterday 69, today high 40's ... Texas ---> 4 seasons in one week, LOL ...

Enjoy your day! FC <3 ...

“TEXAS ... SECEDE”

REPUBLIC OF TEXAS

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 5, 2014

Judged:

Fisherman 808 wrote:
Hi Flower-Child.
I'm not complaining, but its been pretty cold here too!
One thing good about the cold air/water is that the storms don't get as strong.
Good morning Fisherman ... Did it get down to 70? lol ... It's a good thing when the cold air & water with the storms don't get as strong ... tha'ts the reason ppl flock to Hawaii ... I have some friends from school that are in a band there, heard of them? TOBY BEAU ... Dennetta being the baby sister of the friend ... Her and husband, Balde, now have been married for 36 years ... Okay, I feel officially old, LOL ...

Hoping the cold snap has passed and warmer days your way ... Get on that board ans surf away ... Good day to you Fisherman! FC <3 ...

1940 ...

“268th Attack Hel Bn”

Level 8

Since: May 07

AH-1S Cobra

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 5, 2014

Wakey wakey.

“TEXAS ... SECEDE”

REPUBLIC OF TEXAS

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 5, 2014

Judged:

Big Time wrote:
http://greatist.com/fitness/25 -must-try-medicine-ball-exerci ses
You Know,..
Hey Boo! At least #4 came with a warning: "GET THE HE!!" out of the way, LOL ...

4. Squat Press and Throw: Heels grounded, come to a squat position (as if sitting in an invisible chair). Drive through the heels to jump, and throw the ball straight up as high as possible then get the hell out of the way!(a quick step back should do the trick). Let the ball drop to the ground. Press it out for 10-15 reps.

I require adult supervision ... I'm glad I have a spotter, haha ... Thanks for the link! Good day your way! FC <3 ...

6615 ... six shooter with a sales pitch ...

“268th Attack Hel Bn”

Level 8

Since: May 07

AH-1S Cobra

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 5, 2014

Morning Flower.

“TEXAS ... SECEDE”

REPUBLIC OF TEXAS

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 5, 2014

Judged:

Hitesrunprincess wrote:
Good morning Flower and Friends. Looks like it COULD be a nice day out--but it's not gonna be.:( Going to get some rain and stuff mixed in with rain later today--depending on who you listen to, it could be ice, or snow, or sleet or freezing rain. Oh well. Maybe if we all get outside and run our cars long enough, all the greenhouse gases will heat up the earth and spring will get here sooner.
Hearts, hugs, and stay warm.....
Good morning, Princess! It was supposed to rain today and tomorrow but we got a light rain yesterday morning for about 15 minutes instead ... whether man/lady off just a bit, again, lol ...

It's all good ... only 2 good appointments today and hope to get a workout in between ... Missed Justified last night so maybe I can watch it on 131.com ... hope so anyway ... missed NCIS & NCIS:LA, too ... that's a lot of watching in front of a 22" computer screen, lol ...

Hope your day is a good paced one and is filled with joy, love, good health, smiles and happiness ... Enjoy it! Luvya, FC <3 ...

“TEXAS ... SECEDE”

REPUBLIC OF TEXAS

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 5, 2014

Judged:

Rotor Head wrote:
Wakey wakey.
Morning, Rotor ... I'm so happy for you ... just sayin'...

does not stop my huggles!... just sayin' LOL >>MWAH<<

“TEXAS ... SECEDE”

REPUBLIC OF TEXAS

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 5, 2014

Judged:

Rotor Head wrote:
Morning Flower.
>>smiles<<

Morning, Rotor ...^^^^ see previous post ^^^^

and another >>mwah<<

“TEXAS ... SECEDE”

REPUBLIC OF TEXAS

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 5, 2014

Judged:

Denny CranesPlace wrote:
Wakeup and smell the coffee Flower :)
Morning again, Denny ... No grass growing under this girls feet today and not burning daylight either ... Got the papers I needed and I'm ready to rock and roll ... Can you dig it? LOL ...

4212 ...

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 22,921 - 22,940 of23,466
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

•••
•••
•••
•••